How Can I Get Rid of Him

By LOVEHOLlC

The person he has been with for five years doesn't actually like him. Mo Xi understands this. It's all just e... More

ǝuo ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝʌᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
xᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥƆ
ǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ
ǝuo ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝlǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌlǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɹnoɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇxᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝuo ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
oʍʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ
(puǝ) ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

xᴉs ɐɹʇxǝ

1.5K 26 0
By LOVEHOLlC

On a summer evening, as the twilight approached, the known birds chirped in the trees. Mo Xi stepped out of the library, looked up at the starry night sky, felt the cool breeze brushing his ears, and found himself in an unusually good mood.

It was his last day working at the library. Last week, he secured a regular internship at a gaming company. The pay was decent, although it might be tiring. Nonetheless, if he saved some money, it could help cover his future tuition fees.

Not long ago, Da Bai called again, asking to borrow money from him. He declined this time.

Honestly, sometimes he would wonder if Da Bai was lying to him. Despite always boasting about his wonderful boyfriend, he had never posted even a single photo of him on social media.

But Mo Xi had asked people around Da Bai, and there seemed to be nothing unusual about his life. He did go on dates frequently. Upon further consideration, Da Bai had no reason to lie. Where else would he get so much money from?

Mo Xi thought that when he received his first paycheck, he would buy a gift for Da Bai and send it to him.

Back home in the evening, Mo Xi opened his phone and found his friends' circle flooded with posts about Fu Yan's wedding. He had deleted Pei Hao's WeChat, but he still had the WeChat of Pei Hao's friends.

Accidentally, his finger tapped on a photo. Fu Yan and the bride stood joyfully in the middle, with Pei Hao and a few groomsmen standing on the left, and the bride's bridesmaids on the right. The bride was the beautiful girl he had met at the breakfast shop, and she looked stunning in her wedding gown.

Truly, she was the one Fu Yan liked. And the handsome Fu Yan standing next to the bride was the one Pei Hao liked.

In the following photo, there was a group picture of three groomsmen. Pei Hao, dressed smartly in a deep blue suit, stood in the middle. His hair was neatly combed, accentuating his sharp facial features. He looked really handsome.

As Mo Xi scrolled thviolent the photos, everyone was smiling, except Pei Hao who maintained an expressionless face from start to finish.

Well, that's him. He hardly smiled in general. At Fu Yan's wedding, he probably wouldn't be able to muster a smile either.

Mo Xi absentmindedly liked a post by Shunshou Dange in his friends' circle, then closed his phone, not thinking much more about it.

Little did he know that this would be the most dashing moment of Pei Hao in the next few years.

At Fu Yan's wedding, during the evening banquet, the bride changed into a dark-colored fishtail evening gown, revealing her graceful figure. The theme of the banquet was "Starry Sky," and the space above was filled with countless sparkling lights, resembling a brilliant starry sky.

The band nearby was playing piano melodies, and everyone sat in their seats, awaiting the food. Egg Brother sat next to Pei Hao, engrossed in his phone. Pei Hao, bored, leaned over to take a look and caught a glimpse of the profile picture Egg Brother always used on WeChat.

"Did Xiao Xi like your post?" Pei Hao felt envious, blinking as he stared at the screen.

Without a care in the world, Egg Brother glanced at him, not responding. But when he wasn't paying attention, his phone was snatched away. Pei Hao acted as if he had won a treasure, holding onto the phone tightly.

"Alright, you're nearly smiling from ear to ear," Egg Brother looked at him, amused by the way Pei Hao was acting like a fool. He looked disdainfully and added, "She liked my post, not yours."

Since breaking up with Mo Xi, Pei Hao had become increasingly silent. He only seemed to show a smile when the topic of Mo Xi came up.

Egg Brother was also frustrated. He had advised Pei Hao countless times to treasure the relationship, but Pei Hao had refused. Now, after all this time, he was regretting it. What's the point?

Moreover, it had been two years since they broke up. Mo Xi had moved on and started a new life. Pei Hao was still trapped in his memories, unable to let go.

They had even tried to introduce potential partners to Pei Hao, but he didn't give them the time of day. Once, a guy who was interested in Pei Hao had come to his house, but Pei Hao had chased him away with harsh words.

Back when he was still a cheerful and sunny young man, he had become miserable. Egg Brother felt annoyed just thinking about it. He couldn't help but throw a sarcastic comment: "I've realized you're really stubborn. When you were with Xiao Xi, you had to like Fu Yan. Now you're fixated on Mo Xi."

Upon hearing this, Pei Hao's smile froze on his lips. When he looked up, a layer of sadness enveloped him. He stared into space and murmured to himself, "Perhaps this is retribution."

Seeing that he had said the wrong thing, Egg Brother decided to

 keep his sharp tongue in check. But looking at Pei Hao's desolate expression, he still wanted to give him one more piece of advice: "Xiao Xi is doing well in the United States. Can't you just leave him alone?"

"He's not doing well," Pei Hao shook his head, his eyes downcast, a sense of disappointment in his eyes. "He's working and studying at the same time. He's exhausted every day."

He had read these details in Mo Xi's posts. Even after going to the United States, Mo Xi still occasionally posted updates on his life. In his most recent post, he had written:

"Sometimes I wonder why I went abroad. Working and studying at the same time is really exhausting! I almost collapse into bed every day when I get home, and I'm constantly worried about not being able to pay next semester's tuition."

So, before attending Fu Yan's wedding, Pei Hao had approached Da Bai for help again, but this time Mo Xi adamantly refused to accept any money from Da Bai. These days, Pei Hao had been greatly troubled by this matter.

He hesitated whether to tell Xiao Xi's sister, but he also understood that doing so would only make Xiao Xi resent him even more. Yet, when he thought about Xiao Xi working tirelessly day and night, burdened by tuition fees, he felt uneasy.

Feeling helpless, he sometimes wished that Xiao Xi had chosen that foreigner back then. At least with him, they could support each other a little. Perhaps that person could have helped lessen Xiao Xi's financial burden.

However, upon second thought, what if that foreigner turned out to be worse than he used to be? Wouldn't that make Xiao Xi even more pitiful? Moreover, that person didn't compare to Mo Xi in any way.

After pondering for a while, Pei Hao thought the best solution was to win Xiao Xi back, so he could help him without any guilt.

On the plane returning home, flying at a steady altitude of ten thousand meters, Pei Hao was on the verge of falling asleep. In front of his seat, a movie was playing on the screen, with a woman's voice narrating emotionlessly: "Once you think your ideals are fulfilled, be careful, because reality often appears too thin."

After landing, Pei Hao discovered that all of his bank cards were locked. Not only did he lack the funds to go to the United States, he didn't even have enough money for a taxi.

Several people were waiting for Pei Hao at the airport, arranged by his family. They only said they would take him home, without revealing anything else. Pei Hao knew something must have happened.

The incident was triggered by a girl who took an interest in Pei Hao. Her name was Zhao Yi Xuan, a friend's daughter of Pei Hao's family. Her father had achieved success in the business world, while her mother and ancestors were all intellectuals, and she herself was outstanding. From various perspectives, she was a suitable match for Pei Hao.

Zhao Yi Xuan had seen Pei Hao when she was a child and had always liked her handsome "brother." After returning from her studies abroad, their families formally arranged their marriage, and she abandoned her feminine reserve to take the initiative. Unexpectedly, Pei Hao paid her no attention whatsoever, hardly even looking at her.

Zhao Yi Xuan's life had always been smooth-sailing. In the past, she had rejected suitors who pursued her, and she had never been in such a face-losing situation before. In a fit of anger, she investigated Pei Hao's love life. The results were unexpected: Pei Hao had actually had a boyfriend in the past.

So, he's gay. No wonder he's not interested in women.

Zhao Yi Xuan sent these pictures of Pei Hao and his ex-boyfriend to his parents with a playful message: "Sorry, Uncle and Aunt, your son doesn't like me because he likes men."

It was said that when Pei Hao's parents saw those photos, his father smashed an antique vase beside him into pieces, while his mother, Song Wan Qin, was so heartbroken that she was admitted to the hospital.

As soon as Pei Hao entered the house, his father scolded him harshly and demanded that he kneel down. Pei Hao was puzzled, and his father slapped him across the face with a stack of photos.

Those were all pictures of him and Mo Xi looking at each other, hugging, and kissing. Pei Hao remembered that he had hidden those photos in a folder on his laptop, but his laptop had been stolen recently.

Clearly, someone had intentionally done this.

Pei Hao knew that sooner or later, he would have to come out. Initially, he planned to come out once he was financially independent outside. However, when Mo Xi returned to X City, Pei Hao had to follow him back and join his father's company. He had planned to wait a few more years, until he had enough influence in the company and his father couldn't do anything to him.

But life is unpredictable, and now he had nothing, so he had been involuntarily pushed out of the closet. All his plans were in disarray.

But it didn't matter; the worst-case scenario would be getting kicked out of the house and starting over.

His only hope now was that this situation wouldn't affect Xiao Xi.

Looking at the photos, Pei Hao pursed his lips and pretended to be nonchalant, saying, "These are pictures from years ago; we broke up a long time ago."

Pei Yi Xin raised his hand and gave him a slap across the face, leaving Pei Hao dizzy and disoriented. His father was a military man and had controlled his strength to some extent.

"Why do you act so shamelessly?" Pei Yi Xin's anger had subsided somewhat after throwing the ashtray, but upon hearing Pei Hao's words, he got even angrier. He picked up the stick in the house and started hitting Pei Hao again.

Once Pei Yi Xin's anger had been exhausted from the beating, he realized that Pei Hao's lips were already pale and he was about to faint. He immediately called someone to take Pei Hao to the hospital.

This was the first time Pei Hao had been beaten to the point of being hospitalized by his father. Previously, no matter what mistake he made, his father's actions had been measured and he still had his mother to restrain him. But this time, Pei Yi Xin seemed to be possessed, almost trying his best to beat Pei Hao as if he wanted to kill him.

If this can make the old man's life a bit easier, then let it happen. After all, as a gay person, he probably won't be able to live up to their expectations in this lifetime.

If he just leaves like this, it might actually be a good thing. The old man won't be disappointed anymore, Mo Xi won't be bothered by his interference, and he won't have to agonize over unrequited love every day.

It would be a relief for everyone.

But he still woke up in a daze, seeing Song Wanqin anxiously standing by the bedside.

The first thing Pei Hao said was, "Mom, I'm sorry."

In his life, he felt the most remorse toward three people: Xiao Xi, the old man, and his mother. Coincidentally, they were the people who loved him the most.

Upon hearing these words, Song Wanqin turned away, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I have been unfilial," Pei Hao slowly sat up from the bed, his whole body sore. He slouched at the bedside.

Song Wanqin turned her head back slowly, wiping her tears, and said, "Don't think that way. You can change."

"It's too late to change, I was born this way."

Covering her eyes, tears silently streamed down Song Wanqin's face.

When the nurse entered the room, she saw both mother and son with red eyes, creating a strangely quiet atmosphere in the ward.

"Auntie, don't be too sad," the nurse comforted. "Your son's injuries are not life-threatening. He can recover well with proper hospitalization."

Song Wanqin forced a smile and nodded.

"Come on, patient, let's measure your temperature."

After the nurse left, Song Wanqin regained her composure and took out the bone soup she had prepared for her son.

Pei Hao wanted to drink it, but when he raised his hand, the pain caused his mouth to twitch.

Song Wanqin's expression turned dark instantly, and she bitterly scolded, "He was way too violent!"

She had just woken up from the hospital and heard that Pei Hao had been bviolentt to the hospital by his father. The medical report came out, and his whole body was injured. He was already unconscious in the hospital bed, his face covered in bloodstains, lips turning purple.

Who would hit their own child like this? It's not like he's an enemy!

She had thrown a fit that day, arguing with Pei Yi Xin. Even until today, Pei Yi Xin hadn't made any attempt to reconcile with her.

"Mom," Pei Hao, still concerned about Mo Xi's situation, tentatively asked, "Will Dad do anything to the guy in the photos?"

"As I suspected, you're still thinking about it? His name is Mo Xi, right?" Song Wanqin pondered for a moment, narrowing her eyes as she asked, "Did he pursue you first?"

"No, I pursued him first, I made the first move." Pei Hao's heart skipped a beat. What if they found out that Mo Xi was the one who initiated things?

In their eyes, Mo Xi would become the main culprit.

"When did you realize that you liked... men..." Song Wanqin wanted to ask when her son realized he liked men, but the words got stuck in her throat. Ultimately, she still couldn't accept the fact that her son was gay.

"Middle school."

Song Wanqin furrowed her brows, closing her eyes as if she had been pricked by something.

After a brief silence, she finally spoke, "Your father said what he will do depends on your behavior."

The meaning was clear: he wanted to use Mo Xi to threaten and restrict Pei Hao's actions. In other words, if he didn't behave, Mo Xi would suffer.

Although his father couldn't do everything, he could certainly make things difficult for Mo Xi and make his life more challenging.

"As long as Dad doesn't harm him, I'll do anything except getting married." Pei Hao lowered his head, letting out a heavy sigh.

He knew he had no rights or choices at the moment. Without the company, he had no money or position, making him virtually useless. His father was still furious, and as long as he didn't harm Mo Xi, he could slowly find opportunities for other matters in the future.

This was a temporary truce.

"You should rest and recover. I will talk to your father about it." Song Wanqin blew on the spoonful of soup and gently fed it to Pei Hao's mouth.

Seeing Pei Hao swallow it, Song Wanqin added, "And also, you're not allowed to go to the United States this year."

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 8.5K 53
Su Yuan dressed as a woman, he forced by the tribe to disguise himself as a woman, instead of his genius sister as a gift for the devil. Rumor has it...
83.4K 1.5K 43
Ji Jin is a beta, but fell in love with an alpha. Everyone was amazed that he, who was cold-hearted and indifferent, was willing to be desperate for...
EMPRESS LIU By Desi Turtle

Historical Fiction

301K 10.4K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...
428K 16.3K 200
Author : Taro Milk Tea Status: Complete Status in COO: 366 Chapters+9 Extras Pei Cheng died without hearing "Dad" from the child he gave birth. Let a...