Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Charater Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Ending

Chapter 9

29.4K 1.4K 102
By Everlastdreamer

A H A D

I was sitting in was room working on laptop .
I heard a sigh sound as I look up and saw Ayesha sitting on the bed looking at her phone while making weird faces. Then she closes her eyes and put her phone back on the dressing table as if she defeated in something . I look back at my laptop but everytime she sigh my attention went towards her . I move my eyes towards her as she peck a look towards her phone. What is she even doing? I again decided to focus ony work but I guess she is not in the mood of letting me work. I sigh and close my laptop.

“ What happened to you? “ I asked raising my eye brow. Her body jolt up at my voice as she looks towards me with a hand on her chest.
Actually I spoke too coldly and deeply that she got scared. Why can't I talk softly?

“ You scared me! “ She said taking a deep breathe. I gulp as my eyes went towards her because lips. Ahad stop it. You are not supposed to do this. I quickly look away.
“ You were keep on checking your phone while making these weird faces. “  I eyed towards her phone . She look down at her phone and then back towards me.

“ It's nothing. I was trying to contact my friend but my friend is not answering. “ I nodded putting my hands in my pocket.

“ Ammi told me to remind you that tomorrow is hamza's birthday so we both need to go for shopping for some gifts and to buy items for decoration “ 

Ammi told me in morning that we need to celebrate hamza's birthday like always . Hamza is good but he is not all good. He thinks I don't know a thing about him but I know what a playboy he is. For this reason I don't like him much but Ammi and others like him so what I can say.

As soon as I said that Ayesha's face turn into scared or maybe something else. I can't identify . She looks down at her hands and play with her fingers. I saw her doing this when I was driving us towards my house on the day of wedding. And I saw her doing this on walima. I decided to ignore it.

As much as I will think about her, everything will go in wrong direction. I can never forget how her sister tried to humiliate me . It's final that we both have to go on our own ways. After a year or two. Everything is planned the divorce papers . I just need the media to calm down.

Its not like she is bad and I don't want her. But she is a kid. She is young and she deserves a world where sunshine and butterflies exists not my world where darkness and snakes exists.

I was about to walk away when she hold by hand stopping me.

“ Ahad... “  I turn to look at her but I don't know why my heart was beating so fast. So fast that I doubt she can hear my heartbeat.
Her eyes look in mine as if she can see through me.

“ Yes? “ I asked trying to keep my voice steady. She gulp and leave my hand .
“ Nothing... I will go get ready “ She said before getting up and walking towards the bathroom .
I look down at the place she touched my hand. Her hands warmness stayed for a while and then left. I want to feel it again.

I was sitting in the living room . I pulled out my phone and open Instagram app. I don't use it a lot but I did not text flower after that .
I saw so many notifications as I tap on them and all these texts were from flower.

Flower :” hello Mr bunny “
Flower :”  You told me you will text me later “
Flower :” Come on I want to tell you something.
Flower :” I know you became a big man “
Flower :” Fine text me later when you are free”

These all messages were from the time I was working on my laptop. Of course she must be feeling bad that I did not text her back .

Me :” I was busy with some work. But now I  free. Tell me what you wanted to tell flower?

Me :”  no first tell me did you ate and too care of yourself? “

What the am I typing. Man you are committed to Ayesha no matter you are going to give her divorce but still .

Flower :” It's fine I know you have lots of works just like my husband. She always works like a workaholic “  * added a eyes roll emoji *

I smiled but soon wipe it

Me :” don't tell me he don't give you time and just works “ 

Flower :”  He just work and work. I sometimes get so bored. But he is not that bad he is nice too “

Me :” How can he be nice when he don't even give time to his wife. That's bad “

I always give Ayesha my time. Right?

Flower :” Sure sure, You know he is like a cold type person. But he sometimes become soft as well. You should see his gaze sometimes it's like he wanna kill someone with those cold ice eyes “

Me :” At least he should look at you with softness “ 

I look at Ayesha with softness. Right?

Flower :” Anyways, I will talk to you later. I need to go somewhere . “

Me :” Sure bye “

I turn off my phone as soon Ayesha walk out of the room. I was looking at the beautiful plant when my eyes slips towards her. And for a moment everything around me stopped.

She was looking flawlessly beautiful in that black dress with a designer Dupatta. She was adjusting her Dupatta as she did not pay attention and was about fall but I was fast enough to wrap my arms around her. Not letting her fall .

Her hands were on my chest and her eyes close. I look at her face which was a pure creation of Allah.
“ I think you like falling in my arms Mrs Malik”
I said as she quickly opens her eyes. Joining her eyes to mine.

Her lips parted as she gulp and stand on her feet. “ I'm sorry. Actually this Dupatta is a big trouble. I never handle these types of things so— “

I hold her Dupatta and wrap it around her arms and back. She looks at me but I pretend I am not seeing.

“ Thank you “ She said with a soft smile as I just nodded.

“ Let's go Mrs Malik. We are getting late “

One thing I am sure of. I am seriously not a perfect husband like I need to learn how to smile at least .

A Y E S H A

I look at the dresses each one was more beautiful than other. People say eastern clothes are hard to wear. They are heavy but who will tell them that eastern dressing is the most beautiful and comfortable one.
“ You want this? “ A deep voice spoke behind me as my heart start to beat fast. Not because I was scared but because it just felt something .. Something in my stomach. I turn around as I did not realized that he was standing just near me. His eyes fall on my lips and then to my eyes . As my breathe stopped.
He quickly backed away as if he stand a little more near he'd catch fire . I blink my eyes as I look away from him to look anywhere else.

“ If you like any of these you can get.“ He said looking at me and then towards the clothes.
“ It's okay I don't need anything for myself now. “ I said as I walk to other side of the place but then I heard.

“ Pack these and I will pay from my card “  i look back as Ahad was paying for the dress I touched . I frown and walk towards him.  “ I told you, not to buy then why are you buying? “
He stopped for a while like he is debating what to tell me. Then he said.
“ Who said I am buying this for you. It can be anyone else “ 
I don't know what this feeling is in my chest but whatever it is I am not liking it.

There's someone else in his life... Oh..
Exactly he have. Anyways we are just forced into all this.  I forced a smile and nodded. “ Of course you can buy anything for whoever you want. Anyways let's go. I am hungry .“
I said before walking out of the store.
Com'on Ayesha he can like anyone. Anyways you thought to give him divorce after everything settle down .
But how can I ignore the feeling in my stomach. I need to stop it. But why it is not stopping. Why is it getting too hard for me?

“ umm it's so delicious “ I said taking another bite of biryani. It is the most famous biryani shop here. It's better than the big restaurants. And more in quantity. While I was having my quality time with the biryani, I did not realized pair of eyes were looking at me for a quite long. Until I look up and meet those eyes.
“ You want some? “ I asked sticking out the spoon full with biryani. He look at the biryani.
“ No it's fine I don't— “ I feed it into his mouth before he could say something bad out this biryani. He quickly put a hand on his mouth so that the biryani do not slip out of his mouth. I start to laugh looking at his filled mouth and his face looking like a gold fish. But soon I stopped when he look at me with those cold eyes . He somehow gulp the biryani as then drink a full glass of water.
I wanted to laugh so hard looking at his face.
His ears turn red and cheeks too because the biryani was a bit spicy.

He look at me and narrow his eyes. “ You are enjoying this a lot Mrs Malik. “ My heart skips a beat everytime he calls me this.
“ Now that you are enjoying, you will feed me all this “  he said as I look at him with a raised eye brow.
“ I .. Feed.. You “ I asked as he nodded. “ Of course you. Do you see anyone else who is my wife here “  I rolled my eyes as I picked up the spoon and fill it again. 
“ Don't cry later that I made you eat this. “  I said as he open his mouth. His eyes stick to mine but I was looking at the spoon he took the mouthful of the biryani. But soon I start to laugh. He frown and raise a eyebrow. I kept laughing look at his gold fish face. I pulled out my phone. And open the Camera.

“ Ahad can you pose for a gold fish picture “ He glare and shook his head. I pout. “ Please just one “ I rolled his eyes and pose for a picture while his mouth was still fill. I smiled looking at the picture. He gulp and drink water.
“ I swear of you post this picture somewhere I will... I will give you punishment.

As he said he will give me punishment. The water I was drinking slips out of my mouth. And it fell over him. My eyes widened as I quickly get up “ Oh no I am so sorry “ I said and was about to clean his shirt but he stopped. “ It's fine.. “ He said and start to clean himself.

I look at him. It's his fault. Now what I can do if I read Romance books with Ahem ahem scenes . He said punishment and my mind went straight to the smut scene in read on a book.

Ayesha you need to stop reading too much novels. These are the side -effects... But I can't do that. It's like I made a new bounding with books. ( not educational ones tho) but I am a topper . I always studied hard so my parents become happy by me. Guess they can never be happy with me.

I sat inside the room. While Ahad was helping maa with the decorations. I told them to let me help but they said that I just rest and stay in my room.
I look towards the picture of Ahad on the side table. He was look eternal. As if he is well created by Allah. I picked up the picture as look at him closely .
Is it even possible that.... That I can... No no.
I close my eyes and picked up my phone dialing Kinza's Phone number. She picked up the call on the first ring.

Kinza :” Ayesha. How are you? “ She asked with her energetic voice.
Ayesha :” I am good and out of my mind “

I can imagine her frowning.

Kinza :” Why what happened? “
Ayesha :” Actually... I don't know how to put this into words but.. Everytime.. Everytime I look at Him. Something happens a spark or a whole damn blast. Sometimes it's feels like Calmness and sometimes it feels like rush.
Is it even possible that I feel something—- “

Kinza :” OH MY YOU FELL FOR HIM. YOU HAVE FEELINGS FOR HIM . “

I had to keep a little distance from the phone because she was shouting so loud.

Ayesha :” but it can't happen I mean it's been just month since we know each other . I can't feel anything for him this fast. “ I bite my lower lips.

Kinza :” Of course you can feel. You need to believe that couples are made on heaven already. “

I stayed silent for a while as she sigh.

Kinza :” Look, you need to be honest with yourself . “

Ayesha :” Hmm okay “

Kinza :” Good girl now I gotta go. Be Happy and I love you “

Ayesha :” I love you too “  I turn off the call as

I look up and Ahad was standing near the
door looking at me . “ Who is the one you are saying so sweet words like I love you “ jealousy was dripping off her face. As I tried hard not to laugh.
“ It's my best friend kinza “ I said as he blink his eyes and cleared his troath.
“ Anyways I don't care . Ammi said to get ready. “
I nodded I did not had any encounter with Hamza for a while day but looks like I need to do that now.

And maybe.. Maybe kinza is right... I feel something for him. Not just something but a lot.

I walked out in the garden where the birthday celebration is going on. I am wearing a beautiful red dress with was touch my feet. It was long and beautiful. With designer embroidery over it. My hairs are falling off my shoulder and I am wearing my favorite earring in one ear. With some matching bangles.

I look around as I spotted Maa standing there and talking to guests.

I walked to Maa as she smiled widely towards me. “ Mashallah. How beautiful you are looking “ She warmly smiled towards me as she introduced me to relatives. I was looking around for Ahad as I was about to turn around but I was dumped into someone's chest. I look up as it was Ahad standing so close to me my hands were over his chest.

“ you were looking for me? “  Ahad said as I backed away making some space. “ No I was looking for... Looking for maa “ I said as Maa walk over to us . With a smile “ Ahad beta see how beautiful she is looking. Say Mashallah “
Ahad look at me with playful expression as he nodded.
“ Yes Ammi she is looking beautiful. Mashallah. “  I smiled as he look at me with his playful eyes. To be honest he is looking more than just handsome In this white kuta.

Later Ahad went to talk to some of his friends
While I was standing near the table looking at him. How beautiful he looks while talking like this . Even though that smile he is showing is fake but when his Dimple become visible he look so good. He look at me time to time.

“ poor you. Don't even know in what trap you are going to be “  I heard a voice behind me as I turn around and it was Hamza. Looking at me with his dirty eyes . I glare towards him. “ Stay away from me “ I said firmly as he just smirked.
“ Calm down. You are so angry I am here to help you see what's true “ I rolled my eyes
“ I. Don't. Care “ 

“ Right , then I am sure you don't care also that Ahad loves someone else. “

“ So what? “ I said even though I can't help but feel tightness in my chest.

“ I just wanted to let you know that Ahad loves the girl he used to know in childhood . I  her cousin and I know how much he loves her . Even he can leave you for her. No no.. He will leave you for her “

He said as walked away. Acid crawl in my troath as I gulp it.

This can't be.......

Thank you for watching . Please vote, follow and comment.

Also follow me on Instagram : ever_lastdreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 101 14
๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐š๐ฌ๐ซ๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ "The hardest thing in life is to watch someone you love go away from you " ๐—›๐—”๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—  ๐—•๐—”๐—œ๐—š is a...
5.3K 751 22
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
268K 14.3K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
96.2K 11.5K 33
Copyrightยฉ 2020. All rights reserved. She sat on her bed thinking how on earth is she to get married at the tender age of sixteen. Not marrying any o...