𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐓- 𝒜 𝓉𝒶𝓁ℯ ℴ�...

By A_solitude_girl12

ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stan... More

𝙀𝙥𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙝
🅲🅷🅰🆁🅰🅲🆃🅴🆁🆂
||𝕆ℕ𝔼||
||𝕋𝕎𝕆||
||𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕤𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕖𝕟||
||𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
ℍ𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣 ❤️
||ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩 ||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||
||𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖||
||𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪||

||𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥||

21K 1.3K 73
By A_solitude_girl12

Singhanias daughter in laws were having their tea in backward of singhania mansion. They had became quite comfortable with each other.Today is Sunday which means holidays for all but not for singhania Brothers who went to their respective work.It has been a week from that day . Miksha is fine now . Everything is back to normal or what they thought.They three of them were thinking about their respective husbands.

" All three brothers are very different from each other aren't they?" Navya said breaking her sister in laws thoughts . Dhirti and ayushree looked at her with confused face .

" i mean as far as i've heard, there is a rumour which says singhanias eldest heir is workholalic and he had no past flings " navya said looking at ayushree. While dhirti gave
' lucky you ' look to ayushree, who sighed only if they knows reality .

" and second one people says he has been always had eyes on one girl , Preeti Sharma who is died years back " navya said giving sympathy look towards dhiri . Dhirti took a deep breathe finally after 2 years, she go to know the name of her husband 's love but not from her husband, from someone else. This shows who beautiful their married life is going on.

" And what youngest one ??" Ayushree asked giving teasing smile to navya . Navya has much close to ayushree than dhirti . Navya rolled her eyes. She has came her to take her revenge but don't know why she felt a invisible bond with her sister in laws specially with eldest. She always felt a positive energy and calmness around ayushree.

" don't talk about him , he is the fucking Playboy, jerk , dumbass and big asshole " navya said greeting her teeths trying to control her rage . She didn't forgotten the scene she say two days back . No, she not feeling heartbroken or hurt for that jerkhead . She is feeling disgusting can't he keeps himself in his pants at their reception day what a loyal person she got .

" What are you three talking about my brothers " a sudden voice with tint of sarcasm startled them they looked towards up to see their dear sister in law coming towards them . Sanjana who was passing through garden heard their talks anf and thought spent some time with her sister in laws.

" Nothing special, just how much loving and loyal you brothers are " Navya said sarcastically all giggled seeing sarcasm behind her words.

" jokes apart my brothers are the best "sanjana said sitting on empty chair .

" yah as a brother but not as a husband" dhrti said with straight face.

" hey don't accuse my brothers okay. I agree they lack some emotions but they are perfect " sanjana said defending her brother's.

" and about them as a husband, then I agree with navya bhabhi my brothers are different from each other" navya said. All three looked at her curiously .

" Just as like for my abhyant Bhai trust and truthfulness is very important for a relationship. If he trust you then it means he is taking responsibility of your protection and if you broken his trust them nothing can stop him from destroying you " ayushree sighed hearing it . No one more than her knows how much trust and truthfulness is matter to abhyant. She has broken his trust very badly.

" As for shashvat Bhai then it's loyalty is very important. Be loyal with him and believe me no one can harm you in his presence " dhirti head shoot up hearing her . She never knew that shashvat gives this much importance to loyalty.

" and for my dear brother then iam telling you navya no one can love as purely and truly as vivaan . You may think my words are wrong because he being popular as Playboy but trust me the day when he will fall in love with you, he will literally keep the whole world at your feet " navya rolled her inwardly love and vivaan doesn't come together.

" And if ever in future my brother's do any wrong thing to you then believe me girls iam with you . We will togetherly show them ,hum bhi Aaj kee naaree hai joh sab par bhaaree" navya and sanjana high fived and giggled making other two also smile.

" If you were talking about my brothers being involved with girls then you all are wrong ladies , my brothers don't chase girls , girls chase them and navya bhabhi you have enemy at home only .." hearing her navya gave her questioning look . Navya thought for sometime than she remembered that girl who always give sugar coated smile to her not so dear husband.

" what don't tell me you didn't notice the way megha looked at vivaan that bitch is mentally obsessed with vivaan. So be careful " sanjana said trying to control her laugh seeing navya irritated face . After talking for some more time they all went their respective rooms.

*************************************

Priyanka (bua ji ) room:

" mom what is going on your mind" Amit asked sitting on singel sofa chair . Megha was eating apple with a magzine on her lap with her legs spread on sofa .

"Nothing more than destroying shlok singhania said Ashok singhania" Priyanka said while fisting her head with hateful look for her own family.

"How are you going do it " Amit asked standing infront of his mother. Trying to know his mother upcoming plans.

" I have planned everything my son . I will destroy them soon then my dream of seeing you on CEO chair will be full fill" Priyanka said caressing her son face with dreamy sigh.

" yes , mom your dream will come true soon" Amit Said with determination keeping her hand upon his mother hand which is caressing his face.

" I know , the fire of revenge which is inside me will be soon going to calm by seeing shlok singhania and Ashok singhania defeated and begging" Priyanka said.

" i didn't forgotten those days when we were suffering badly .your father was one of the share holder of singhania but suddenly shlok bhaisahab and Ashok bhaishab buyed your father shares and humiliated him infront of all and they kicked him out off the company. Humara business, humara Ghar sab barbad hogya tha . Yaha Tak tik we didn't even had enough money to eat .Then your father thought ask help from bade bhaishab, he begged infront of them for help but my brothers they didn't felt a little bit sympathy towards him towards us .they kicked him out off singhania mansion also . You were 10 years old that time and megha was 5 . Not able to tolerate all the humiliation your father jumped infront of truck and died " Priyanka cried thinking about those days when no one was there to help her and help her children.
Her brother's are killer of her husband.Amit took her in his arms and consoled her .

" For 2 years I wandered here and there with both of you and kept on suffering and one day maa found me and she brought us here , singhania mansion. There My children were yearning for everything and here abhyant, shashvat , vivaan and sanjana living there life with luxury and comfort.The day a kept my foot on this house, I have decided i will not be silent till see the destruction of shlok singhania and Ashok singhanias and his his children " Priyanka said clearing her tears.

" that's the reason I planned to kill miksha in reception party but seems god was with them . No worries Aaj nahi toh kal singhanias ki maut pakki hai " Priyanka said with cunning smile on her face.

" mom , miksha is kid she is just 5years old why you tried to harm her " megha said standing infront of her mother.amit shooked head at his sister words .

" Shup up , you were also 5 years old when they snatched your father from you from us " Priyanka shouted turning towards her daughter. Amit tried to calm her mother.

" mom but don't you think abhyant will be find about it soon" Amit said trying to save his sister from his mother rage.

" No , No he will not. I have planned everything for it " Priyanka said sitting on king size chair with smirk on her face. What happened if her one plan got failed she have many more plans to destroy singhanias .

" just one mistake of abhyant and shlok Bhai shaheb will himself make you CEO of singhanias  corporation" Amit smiled hearing his mother words .

" but shashvat and Vivaan. Are still there mom for it " Amit asked untill those two he can't become the ceo of singhanias .

" don't worry for it , political career is very important for shlok Bhai shaheb so he will not make shashvat divert his attention towards business and about vivaan then the dumb don't know about B of business also " Priyanka laughed at her own words . For her vivaan is most dumb person among those three singhanias.

" mom don't call my vivaan is not dumb, he is smart , handsome and hot . You had promised me mom that you will get me, my vivaan " megha said defending her love . Priyanka rubbed her head at her daughter obsession towards vivaan.

" don't worry my princess you will get your vivaan " Amit said side hugging her and kissing her head as promise .

" you will get vivaan and I will get dhirti . I must say mom singhania women are beautiful and hot but dhirti she is hottest . The small fire in her eyes arouse me so much " Amit rubbing his hand on his chest dreaming about dhirti and her gorgeous body . Priyanka sighed seeing her son but smiled at him .

" shlok Bhai shaheb aur Ashok Bhai shaheb ko barbad hona se kohi nahi rok sakta " Priyanka said standing up from her seat and standing near window watching the singhanias daughter in law talking and laughing with eachother.

"a singhania will only help us to finish all the singhanias" Priyanka said making her children confused, they opened their mouth to ask but Priyanka showed them palm stopping them.

*********************************

" Don't you welcome me ,jaydeep Singh" a voice boomed in the hall of singh mansion . Jaydeep Singh, the leader of triveni party the arch enemy of bahujan janta parti i.e shashvat party .

Singh mansion was filled with shashvat gaurds they covered singh hall from all sides . Seeing this all jaydeep felt concerned for his family.

" oh , my, my whom do we have here the shashvat singhania, the leader of bahujan janta party" jaydeep Singh said moving towards shashvat . Singh family also stood behind him . They frowned seeing this many gaurds around them but what catched their attention was the person seating on single sofa chair wearing polished jeans and crispy shirt with classic blazer on it . His presence demands submission. His presence radiating dominance and power.They immediately recognised him the unbeatable shashvat singhania, the leader of bahujan janta party.

"*Chuckle* you didn't changed till now and your plans also" shashvat said standing towering jaydeep Singh . A sweat formed in jaydeep face hearing him , he felt fear not for him but for his family.

" wh..what are ...y..o..u trying to s..a ..y " jaydeep Singh asked shuttering badly which went noticed by all the people present in hall . Shashvat smirked seeing fear on his face.

" Nothing much , just be careful now a days people can cross any limits to get revenge.I didn't able to stop myself from feeling concern towards you . You know na how kind we singhanias are " shashvat said in sympathy manner .

" and most importantly protect your family. Pata nahi kisko kabh kuch ho jaiye " shashvat said signing towards his family.

" Thanks for your concern Mr.singhania but we don't need it, not from you specifically" jaydeep Singh elder son said standing beside his father.

" No , you will actually need may not be today but in future for sure . Am I right jaydeep" shashvat said at last looking at jaydeep who was trying very hard not tremble in his warning.praveen , jaydeep elder son looked at his father who was just a second away to faint.

" It was strictly professional but you made it personal .we singhanias always give more than we receive whether it respect or pain . Don't worry you will not die soon because you have to watch your family suffering also " shashvat whispered in jaydeep ear making his face red with terror that he has been caught.Now no one can save him and his family. Shashvat signalled his man for something who immediately keep a big gift box on table taking all the attention on it .

" I thought to end this rivalry between us .so, I the shashvat singhania forward my hand for friendship and this a gift for a new starting it's gift for you and your family" shashvat said with smiling face. Singh family face light up seeing the big gift box they thought something precious and valuable must be inside it .

" No need for that Mr. Singhania" mrs singh ,wife of jaydeep Singh said politely.

" i insist mrs Singh you all accept this for our new friendship " shashvat said with his most innocent smile. His brothers were not wrong when they say he have most innocent yet most cunning and dangerous smile at the same time . Mrs nobbed her head .

" now I will leave but jaydeep don't forget to say feedback to us " with this shashvat went with his guards .

Jaydeep Singh 's two daughters ran towards the gift and started to remove it's cover . Mrs singh shaked her head at her daughters excitement and looked towards her husband who was in deep thought. She noticed it from long time. He was trembling but why doesn't it he seems happy singhanias are ready to do friendship with us . It's beneficial for both personal and political life . She came out off her thoughts hearing her daughters screams.

" ah..ah ..ahh mumma " both yelled catching the attention of all . Mrs singh went towards her daughter who hugged them who are crying seeing the thing inside it . Seeing them like this jaydeep and Praveen move towards the gift but what they saw inside it made them took step back in terror and fear.

It's dead body of a person where his parts are separated. Face doesn't have eyes , hands doesn't have nails on it . Legs are burnt very badly and arms have nails. It's looking like a sadist person removed his all frustration it .

Parveen noticed a note which he picked up with shaking hands but reading the note made him more scared.

" it's just a start be ready to watch more like this"

" what did  you done dad " Praveen shouted on his father. He knows it clearly that singhania  brothers will not harm you until you have harm them or their family.

Jaydeep Singh was sweating in fear and terror . His doom is near . If shlok singhania is cunning than the three singhanias brothers are sadist.

*******************************
Singhania mansion:

Dinning area:

Night time:

" jiji called us and requested to visit her with ,all the family members" uma said last words looking at her three grandsons.

" why suddenly maa " Ashok asked. Navya shaked her head at new drama of singhanias. Suddenly her eyes moved her front where megha was seating beside her husband and serving him . And her dear husband was happily talking with her .

"She wants to see navya and when she heard about miksha poision attack. She have decided to conduct a Pooja with the presence of all " uma said looking at her great grand daughter who was happily having the food from her father hand while seating in her father lap .

" but ...." Priyanka tried to object. It's important for her to stay here so, that she can workout her other plan .

" We will go maa !!" shlok cutted her off and said in finalty tone making uma smile to fullest .

" I am sorry but I can't come. I have to go Germany tomorrow for some important meeting "abhyant gave his reasons, smile of uma fall down .

" Abhyant, jiji wants to conduct a Pooja for well fare of our family and if you loves your dadi then you have to come " uma tried her emotional blackmailing which actually worked on her .

" okay " abhyant said all smiled hearing him .

" so it's decided we are going tomorrow afternoon. No excuses " uma said happily all nodded their head as agreement. Elders went to their respective rooms leaving youngsters to chat .

" bhabhi who is this jiji " navya asked immediately after they left . Ayushree chuckled at her curiosity.

" She is  pravati shekhawat  elder sister of uma singhania and bade dadi for us " ayushree said making navya nodded her head .

" But  why I didn't met her in past ?" Dhirti asked her doubt . She doesn't know anything about this lady .

" because on that time she was undergo a surgery and after it doctor are prohibited her for travelling otherwise you can't even imagine her excitement level to meet you , dhirti" ayushree said teasing at last sentence making dhirti frowned her eyebrows in confusion.

" because you are the wife of her Ladesar" vivaan said making dhirti look towards her husband.

" You know bhabi among all of grandsons your husband is favourite of her . She Pampers him so much and forgots me" vivaan said complaining at last .

" No bade dadi loves me the most " miksha said cutely making all of attention turn towards her .

" ofcourse she loves you the most " shashvat said while cleaning her mouth which have some granis on it making it look more cute .

After finishing the dinner all went to their respective rooms and called off night . Some are excited to meet new people while some are plotting to excute plan.

________________________________

Do vote and comment if you are liking the story ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

744K 38.2K 46
"Mom i told you na ! I don't wanna get married . Be honest what do I lack . I have money , family, house, and a car . But all you want is for me to...
404K 23.2K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
1.7M 142K 65
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...