Chasing my lovely wife.

由 JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... 更多

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 26.

6.1K 166 4
由 JinxCoffin

It was past twelve noon when Hazel arrived at the mansion, she enjoyed the night so much that she didn't wake up early. Her whole body is sore and she has a hangover from last night's drinks.

She immediately saw Mrs. Trent and two maids waited in front of the mansion.

"Welcome Ms. Hazel." she greeted her with a bow. "Let us carry your things and bring you to your room."

"Where's Mrs. Carmen?" she asked as she handed her suitcase to the maids. "Why is she not here?"

"She left after their breakfast, she has an meeting so she needed to go to her office." Mrs. Trent explains. "I will bring you to your room."

She just shrugged her shoulders and happily followed the head maid, her brow furrowed when she noticed that she had taken her to the guest rooms on the first floor.

"What are we doing here?" she immediately asked her. "Shouldn't my room be on the second floor because Caleb's room is there?"

"This is the room Madam told me to prepare for you." the housekeeper said as she opened one of the guest room doors. "Please come inside."

She didn't do anything but follow what she wanted.

She immediately clicked her tongue when she entered the room, that room was too simple for her, it was not suitable for the future wife of the heir of the Valdez family.

"Madam also told me to inform you that you need to go to her office today as well. If you need something,  you can call us." after saying that the housekeeper left followed by two maids.

She quickly changed her clothes and immediately went to Mrs. Carmen's office, she wants to talk to her about why she didn't give her a room on the second floor where their rooms are.

When she arrived at the company she immediately went to her office, but her assistant immediately stopped her and took her to a conference room to wait there. She immediately saw the three models who were sitting inside the conference room, they greeted her which made her smile. Perhaps she has a new project that is why Mrs. Carmen told her to come to his office today.

A few minutes later Hazel saw Mrs. Carmen, stood up to greet her but she was surprised to see Neli behind her which immediately made her blood boil in anger.

"What is she doing here?" she asked with a frown.

"Who?" Mrs. Carmen looked behind her. "Neli? Oh, she's the ambassador of the brand so she should be here. I called the other models as well so we can talk about our next project."

"But I am the new brand ambassador now, right?"

"What are you talking about Hazel, you are just a substitute for Neli because she needs to recover from the accident." Mrs. Carmen said why laughing. "The owner from New York chose Neli as a brand ambassador, not me, so I don't have any rights to remove her."

She felt embarrassed by what she said and no one told her that she was just a substitute for that woman, she saw a smirk on Neli's lips causing her to curse her.

"That's embarrasing."

"Oh my God."

She even heard the other model whisper.
She looked sharply at Neli but she immediately calmed herself and just smiled.

Let's see if you can still smile after a month.

-----

After Neli and her Mother-in-law entered the conference room with some staff from the magazine as well.

She mention that they will have a photoshoot the next day to promote Belle femme's newest make-up product and cover it in a popular magazine and she wants Neli and Hazel to be the highlights for tomorrow photoshoot because she was once a model of Belle femme before she become a popular actress in the country.

After she discussed everything about their project, her Mother-in-law left the room leaving Neli and other models inside the conference room so they could get to know each other.

"I hear you become a fashion model in New York." one model asked her full of excitement. "Did you have a hard time being a fashion model?"

"I think everyone had a hard time being a model." she laugh. "They are just a little bit strict on diet and exercise."

"Is it true that they are eating only banana or apple once a day?" another model asked her.

"No really--."

"Are you not ashamed of coming here?" Neli was supposed to explain when she heard Hazel talk to her, she looked at her and saw a smile on her face as if she was mocking her. "You're still not giving up even though you saw what happened with me and Caleb?"

"What is she talking about?"

"Dunno."

"My God, can she see we're talking?"

She even heard the other model said.

Neli took a deep breath, she didn't know what Hazel's problem was with her but she wasn't happy with what she was doing to her and she still can't take revenge for what she did to Mel because of their plan. She tried to understand her, but no matter how much she tried she couldn't figure out why she was so mad with her, she didn't even do anything to her.

She asked the other models if they could let them talk privately and the model immediately agreed.

"What a shame."

"Let's talk tomorrow, okay?"

She just smiled and nodded.

She turned to Hazel after the three models left. This woman doesn't know the word shame, she cannot even separate her personal life in her work.

"I'm here because of my job." she answered. "Not because I'm chasing Caleb or something, we're like a divorced couple for more than three years and there's no difference if we will get a divorce after a month."

"Will you seriously wait for a month?" Neli felt annoyed when she heard her laugh. "My dear, are you hoping that I will not get pregnant? Well, miracle doesn't exist, so you don't have to wait." Neli massaged her forehead because of the confidence that Hazel was showing. "We shared a hot night and for sure Caleb enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Yeah, right!" she just rolled her eyes and left the room while Hazel was still laughing, she doesn't know where Hazel gets the courage to tell a lie and she couldn't even feel sorry for her because of what she was doing.

-----

Carmen shook her head when she left the conference room, now she was noticing all the strange behavior that Hazel had. She can't believe that she manipulated her for the past thirteen years, and she even called herself a lawyer if only a child would play her around? She spoiled her too much, she treated her like her own daughter and gave her everything that she wanted and this is the result of her stupidity, she made her stupid. Why did she even let that snake enter their mansion?

That night after her son spoke to her, she immediately called the chauffeur who drove Hazel to her apartment and told him to look for her. Before she left the mansion earlier, the chauffeur came and told her that Hazel together with her assistant went to a bar after she sent him to her apartment and stayed there until dawn and left around five in the morning after Hazel came back to her apartment.

She looks like she's celebrating on her own.

She suddenly heard a soft knock from her office door.

"Madam President, Ms. Hazel wants to speak to you." she heard her assistant say.

She rubbed her forehead, she had expected that they would meet today but she didn't expect her to personally go to her office.

She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Tell her to come in."

Now, she needs to act like an idiot so that she doesn't suspect her.

"Hazel, how are you now?" she happily said as she approached Hazel.

She took her to the sofa and told her secretary to bring them something to drink.

"Are you feeling better now?" she asked. "Are you sure, you look like... you look like you are not feeling well." she said.

"I'm fine now, Mrs. Carmen, I'm just feeling... sore all over my body." she answered.

Because you have hangover, son of a bitch!
Carmen wanted to laugh, now that she found out the truth she felt irritated on her instead of pity her.

"And I came here to ask you... about... umm, regarding my room... in the mansion."

"What's wrong?" she asked pretending to be worried. "Did you not like your room?"

"Ahh no, of course I like it." Hazel forced her smile.
Carmen immediately noticed that she was lying, if she didn't know the truth, she might think that she was just shy when she saw her forced smile.

"But... shouldn't my room be next to Caleb's room?"

Carmen was stunned by what she said, this woman is demanding as fuck! Now she understands why her Mother-in-law doesn't like Hazel from the beginning, she was blinded by her desire to give Hazel a good life because she was one of the people who saved her son's life when she was not around.

She wanted to slap her but she stopped herself, because of her son's plan she can't do anything but treat Hazel the way she used to treat her even if it disgust her.

"We will speak to Caleb regarding your room tonight." that's all she answered.

She immediately saw the glow on Hazel's face that annoyed her.

Do I still need to treat this snake nicely?

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

913K 9.6K 16
"You are mine," he said as his rough fingers met with my lower lips and he was stroking it with his fingers. "Even if you like him or you like the wa...
103K 7K 20
Known as "Love that hurts 💔" before. ❝ 𝐙𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐧 𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐤𝐡𝐚𝐧❞ ❝ 𝐑𝐮𝐦𝐢 𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐢 ❞ I dedicate this book to ❝𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰�...
4.6M 107K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
763K 27.2K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...