In Love With A Mafia Boss

By hhgfddrt

Min yoongi was living a peaceful live with his gang members until a certant boy changed everything.. Will he... More

intro
2
characters
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
new characters
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
y

13

176 19 9
By hhgfddrt

"Why did you guys name this group RED RUBY?"

"Red=blood
Ruby=expensive" Taehyung explain beside hobi on his side of the bed.they both were sprawled out on V bed after breakfast.V room wasn't dark and lifeless like hoseok thought.neither did any of the others to hoseok disappointment.it had rather a welcome and homely feeling in it consider it was light pink mix other light colour.the bed was placed against the wall,facing the door,two nightstand beside each side of the bed and a comfy little chair on the side with vivid and light decoration to add in the soothing vibe.

"So red stands for blood and rubby present expensive?" V nodded smiling as hoseok stared at him.he reach forward to swoop hoseok cat up that was beside him in his arms.he cooed at the cat his hand caressing the cats soft furr getting a purr out of him.

"How long have you been here?"

"Umm..five to six months,you know I didn't start staying until I was graduated from college,I was the best their by the way!" V smiled proudly."I was experiencly smart and people use started hating me for it,hyung wanted to send me back to Paris where I grew up but I didn't want to be alone,after a long time begging and crying he gave in,he brought me here and I was ecstatic to be where my brother is you know after our parents death I didn't want to stay away from him,he was the only one I had"V mumble sadly.it was years ago that their parents died in a shooting.due to that namjoon became strictly protective of him,he send him to Paris with bodyguards on his back 24/7.V wasn't allowed to go anywhere without a bodyguard. It was toleratable for a view months but V got fedup with it eventually.he made up a fuss to not attend school unless namjoon did something about it.that led to namjoon promising him to visit him in Korea if he graduated.that led to him staying.

"When I stepped into the house,I felt like here is were I belong but these guys didn't agree with that,jungkook literally tried to murder me just because he concluded that I was hyung's boyfriend like can you imagine?"hobi chuckle sitting up and hugging a pillow to his chest while V chuckle at the hilarious memory.

"and D o my god,D was so mad like he didn't say anything when hyung announced that I would be staying here but his eyes,those EYES.you should've seen him I was so scared dude,like he's so scary"hoseok scoff while rolling his eyes.

" What is it that makes you scared of him?I mean I don't see anything scary in him"V gasp."you are saying that just because you don't know him,I've seen him in action and I tell you,you don't want to be on his bad side,he can literally burn this city down if he wanted to that's how scary Agust D can be!".hobi scoff not believing that,the cute cat like mafia that he was annoying could be scary."he didn't approve until hyung told him i was the best hacker.he was very hesitant but he gave in anyway. wait a minute,how did you recognize him on that day?"V was curious to know how hobi knew Agust D the day they kidnapped him cause no one knew their true identity except them."I saw him in a newspaper once I think but it was only his scar but I guess that was enough for me to recognize him"V humm,softly rubbing his chin as he frown until he remembered. "Ooooh,Jung hoseok believe me when I say you are lucky,because everyone that saw that picture is either dead or unable to speak" Agust D had command them to kill the reporter and everyone that saw that news paper,they didn't find all of them tho consider hoseok saw it and he was still alive.

Hoseok gasp."did he really kill all of them!?"V nodded."he doesn't play when it comes to our identity, he likes to protect us,I know he can be very abrasive but when it comes to us he's very thoughtful"hobi smiled,he didn't know why knowing that yoongi cared about his gang members was making him happy."he's cute!"hobi squeeled hugging the pillow closer to his chest,he in actual fact found the mafia leader adorably cute."I guess–V was cut of by the slightly movement of the door opening before jimin poked his head inside."what are you guys doing?"."nothing in particular, what's up did you need something?"V question as he placed winwin on the bed,the little kitten run off to his owner and hoseok picked him up playing with him.jimin shook his head."no....actually yes,I left a shirt of mine in your laundry "jimin said while entering the room bare chest.V gasp his cheeks flushing red at the sight.he had seen jimin bare chest many times but today it just hits different.

When jimin left hobi turn to V." What were you saying?"hobi asked V but then he realized V was frowning and he looked Apathetic.he leaned forward and shook him a little."w-what?,did you say something?"V stuttered.hobi stared at him suspiciously for a moment taking his blushing state in before a small smirk tugged on his lips."no,it's nothing"hobi sigh,laying back on the bed as he placed his head on V lap.

It was silent between them for two to tree minutes before V spoke up."can I ask you something?"hobi frown but nevertheless nodded."so there's like this friend of mine that like like a guy since the first time he saw him,he's been in love with him for years now but too afraid to confess,my friend now has a friend that is also friend with the boy he loves,my friend and his other friend went to train one day and my friend other friend touched my friend it was not sexual they were just training but since that day my friend started blushing around his friend and ji–i mean the guy he loves.he's so confused right now and he doesn't know what to do.....can you please recommend me some ideas to put him at ease?"V stared hopefully down into hoseok eyes hoseok stared back for a view sec before bursting out of laughter.

"you're talking about yourself aren't you!?"

Jungkook was in his room.laid on his bed.eyes at ceiling.eyebrows tugged together as he frown while hugging his pillow with a sad pout on his lips.he didn't get any sleep yesterday after he left namjoon room he couldn't sleep.he couldn't stop thinking about namjoon no matter how hard he tried,the way he called that person sweetheart broke his heart into pieces and he didn't even know why okey maybe it was the fact that he was deeply in love with him that made it hurt more that it should.he fell in love with namjoon the first time he saw him.yes it was love at first sigh he never truelly believed in stuff like that until he met namjoon his whole world change,every time he saw namjoon he could feel butterflies literally dancing in his stomach.he wanted to confess to him a long time ago but insecurity, responsibility and self consciousness made him try to avoid his feelings for namjoon but it kept getting harder and harder to do that cause his love for RM only continue to grow.

He sigh closing his eyes.there was a soft knock on his door fallowing with it opening and someone stepping inside."hey kook are you okey?"jk heart started beating faster at the sound of namjoon deep voice,he was going to answer but then he remembered that he was suppose to be mad at him.

Namjoon sigh from the doorway as he didn't get any answer he stepped further into the room standing right beside jk bed.

"Are you not okey?,do you need anything?, are you sick?"

"I'm fine"

"But you don't look fine what's wrong?"

"I said I'm fine"

"You know you can talk to me right–

" I SAID I'M FINE WHY DON'T YOU GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL AND FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE...FUCK I CAN'T GET ANY PEACE IN THIS FUCKING HOUSEHOLD"jk yelled as he sat up to glare the fuck out of joon.the taller male bit the inside of his cheek.he was hurt by jk words and his eyes showed it all."sorry"he softly mumble.turning his back to jungkook as he left the room.

Jk sat there.his eyes burning with anger.his breathing uneven.namjoon was hurting him.and he should know that.he was suffering because of him.but what he didn't know was that the other was hurting too.he shut his eyes tightly calming his ragged breath.after he calmed down he checked the time,it was half past 12.he ruffled his messy hair before getting out of bed and existing his room.

"I suggests you confess to them" hobi adviced.

"You think I should?won't they find me disgusting?" V asked unsure heart clenching at the thought of his hyungs finding him disgusting after confessing his love for both of them.

"No they won't,just make sure that they like you back and if they  don't seduce the hell out of them" V blush at hoseok words.

Suddenly the bedroom door slammed open startling them."why did you have to do that?"V questioned as he stared at a still angry jungkook."training room now!"he announced. V wine as jk walked away."training, training, training everyday training"V mumbled shobi chuckle as he got up from the bed,V doing the same,they strolled out of the room heading towards the training room.

As they reach they saw the others there,jimin and jin was already training while namjoon was seated on a chair in a corner of the room looking like he didn't want to be here.

"You fallow me" jk pointed at hobi and walked into another side of the training room.hobi quickly fallowed him.as they entered the room hoseok stared it amazed.it was a pretty big space for just training but not to mentioned these guys were millionaires so it was certain.

"Stand on that side" jk instruct.hobi did as told standing opposite from jk with a smile.V raised a tumbs up from where he was standing outside behind the glass door,at hoseok.hoseok smile widen giving a tumbs up too."today your training session officially starts"."wait really?"hobi beemed.jk nodded standing in position. "Umm,so what do I have to do?" Hobi asked innocently while tapping his feet.jk relaxed his muscles as he look straight into hoseok eyes."fight me!".

"Wait what?" Before hoseok could process jungkook attacked him.hoseok swiftly moved to the side but jk was faster.hobi felt a kick then a punch then much more fallows he screamed in pain but jk wasn't stopping.

At hoseok scream jimin and jin stopped training walking towards the room to see the scene.even namjoon got up to check."isn't he being too harsh?"V question but none answered.

Hobi fell on the floor with a thud.jk pulled him back up attacking him again he was full on beating the poor boy now.tears treamed down hoseok cheeks as jk kept on punching he felt like he was loosing consciousness. He felt a powerful blow on his stomach and he gagged.

"O MY GOD HE'S BLEEDING!" V yelled watching hoseok gagged out blood.he ran towards the door opening it he reach forward to stop jk but before he could reach someone else stepped in.

Jk was so lost in anger to acknowledge that he was  beating the shit out of a human and not his boxing toy.it was at the moment that someone else very professional stepped in that he realize what he had done.his eyes went wide in horror.

He felt a hard punch on his cheek and he fell backwards landing on the floor.a figure hovered over him."get up and fight me"jk felt his body shiver at that sentence. "B-boss i–dont make me repeat myself"the mafia boss warned.rolling up his sleeve looking intimidating as fuck.jk gulp,the last time his anger couldn't reduce had led him to fighting Agust D which had left him with a  broken leg and very bad injuries he couldn't walk for months.he didn't want that same fate.he got on his knees bowing his head in shame and regret." Please forgive me boss,I didn't intend on beating him"jk mumble putting his self-esteem aside to avoid getting murdered by his own boss.

Yoongi sigh at the same time the others entered the room jin and V helped hoseok up.while jimin and joon was just waiting to see what will happen to jk cause he's in big trouble."apologize to him!"jk eyes flew up faster than lightning at his boss words. jungkook had never apologize to someone before or not that he remember,he wasn't going to stoop that low.if it was another person he could consider but hoseok?just a random boy that they picked up on the street.never.

"Jungkook don't make me repeat my self" yoongi was calm as he spoke but his eyes were filled with raging fire."Agust –"jin was cut off by Agust raising a hand up indicating him to shut up."FUCKING APOLOGIZE! "jk whole body tremble with fear as his boss deep intimidating voice roared throughout the quiet tense room,sending shiver down all of their spine." I-am...sorry"jk mumble with greeted teeth. Yoongi sigh walking forward he tugged hard on jk hair pulling it backwards to make him face hoseok that was still sobbing due to the pain he was feeling."say it loud and FUCKING CLEAR"jk gulp feeling embarrassed and small as he realize everyone was staring at him.he felt like crying."I'm sorry"jk said loud and clear this time satisfy yoongi let jk go."if you ever put your fucking filthy hands on him again I'll fucking kill you,understood?"jk nodded in obedience."good"yoongi mumble as he dismissed jk with a wave of his hand.jk ran out of the room too embarrassed to meet anyone eyes.jin sigh and went after him.yoongi slowly made his way towards hoseok.his heart broke at the sight of hoseok in pain and crying.and he had no idea why.

"Are you okey?" Yoongi asked softly reaching out to tenderly hold hoseok hand.hobi nodded.he attempt to smile but his streaming tears give it away that he was not okey.yoongi sigh as he turn to V."go call the docter"V nodded leaving hoseok in yoongi arms as he went on his task."can you walk?"hobi nodded but just as he took the first step he felt a rush of pain in his body he groan almost falling but yoongi caught him and before he knew it he was being swept up into strong arms.hoseok hand automatically went to wrap around yoongi's neck as he hold him close.hoseok stared at yoongi face as he carried him bridel style out of the room.for the first time in years his heart was beating abnormally fast as he felt save in the arms of the mafia boss he couldn't believe it.

"I hope I'm not the only one seeing this?" Jimin had his gaze fixed as he asked,wondering what is wrong with his brother,joon slowly shook his head beside jimin,also wondering why yoongi was being so soft around the boy."I can see it too"

Yoongi opened his bedroom door with the help of his feet.he walked in and placed hoseok softly on his bed like he was made of glass and any wrong move would let him slip and break.hoseok eyes never darted from the others.he watched him from when he pulled his first aid kid from the drawer to when he got up to bring him water to when he made him spill his blooded mouth with water to when he delicately raised his legs just to put it on top of his lap as he carefully cleaned.

Yoongi looked up at hoseok that made him flush a tint of red thankfully his face was already red due to jk punch so yoongi couldn't tell if he was blushing or not.

Soon their personal docter came.as the docter did his work yoongi was exaiming him making sure that he was taking good care of hobi.hoseok was smiling and blushing all the while.

The docter soon left after announcing that hoseok should rest and his bruised wasn't would heal in just two days time.

"Don't get up from this bed okey" going mumble while tucking hoseok in.hoseok stared at him fondly his and yoongi arm slightly brushed together,he felt millions of butterflies dancing inside his stomach."I'm gonna leave you here,don't even think about getting up from here or else I'll lock you up"yoongi said seriously. He thought he would hear a silly remark from hoseok but nothing like that happened. He look up at hoseok,into his eyes.a frown tugged on his forehead when hoseok was just staring at him with an unreadable expression.

Yoongi got up to leave but a grip on his hand stopped him.he looked at the grip then at hoseok."thank you"hobi mumble.yoongi sigh as he brought his veiny arm up to carresed hoseok cheek.hoseok lean into the touch feeling warm and cozy.yoongi stared into hoseok beautiful eyes and felt a warm feeling in his chest that he had never felt before.he slowly pulled his hand back as he stood there awkwardly staring at hoseok."have a good rest"he mumble before turning around and existing the room.

Hoseok breathed a heavy sigh.the smile on his face widen as he fall back into yoongi bed he inhale the expensive and appealing scent that made his heart flutter all the pain that he was feeling was long gone replaced by a new found of happiness.he gaze at the ceiling dreamingly until it hit him.

"Oh fuck!" He mumble.

"I'm...

"in love with a mafia boss!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

723K 26.6K 78
The grammar in this book is horrible so you can either read it after I am done editing or you can risk yourself to bad grammar. Kim Taehyung a danger...
166K 5.8K 21
Tae and Jimin's relationship was already close to its breaking point, with Taes habit of taking advantage of his vulnerable and insecure boyfriend...
54.8K 4.7K 48
Jin and Jungkook hated eachother more than anything, Jungkook hated that Jin grew up privileged and everything was handed to him easily while Jin hat...