Bangtan's Star

By lovelyykooo

>> BTS FAN - FICTION >> Female Kpop soloist under Big Hit Entertainment (HYBE) >> polyamory relationship wi... More

CHARACTERS
hi peeps
L U N A
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy five
seventy six
seventy seven
seventy eight
seventy nine
eighty
eighty one
eighty two

seventy four

3.2K 133 2
By lovelyykooo

A/N - Double update... you're welcome ;)

Luna's POV
~*~
A COUPLE DAYS LATER

"Thanks for your hard work again! Your choreography fits the song so well," Chungha pats me on my back.

"Ah thank you!" I smile, putting on a pair of grey sweatpants over the nike pro shorts I was wearing.

We had just finished our last dance practice for our collab stage for MMA. I was surprised when Minju told me that I was invited to perform for this stage too, Apparently a group had to pull out so the MMA producers decided to dedicate a stage to the female main dancers.

We were given full control on the performance, including song choice and choreography.

Chungha, Lisa, Seulgi, Wheein, Ryujin and Momo all bow to each other and myself, complimenting each other on their hard work.

I look over to the maknae of our collaboration group, Ryujin was slowly packing her bag up. I make my way over to her, gently placing my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I ask, noticing her tired eyes.

"Mm yes," Ryujin gives me a smile, running a hand through her hair.

"You worked really hard, make sure you eat something before your next schedule,"

"I will," Ryujin smiles, nodding her head at my words.

I give her one last smile before making my way to Momo who grabs ahold of my hand before we walk out of the JYP practice room together.

"What's next on your schedule?" I ask, swinging our hands while we walk down the hallway.

"Ah I have a photo shoot with Sana and Mina,"

"Oooh! Fun!" I smile while putting Jungkook's black hoodie on.

"Where are you off to next?" Momo asks, while we walk down the stairs.

"Lunch with my parents and then I have dance practice for the opening performance,"

"Ah! I can't wait to watch that,"

We finally reach the underground carpark where Jae was waiting with the car right next to Momo's car.

"Bye!" I smile, kissing Momo's cheek while she pats my butt gently.

"Message you later," Momo waves me off, before getting into her car.

I turn to Jae who waits patiently with my car door open.

"How you feeling?" Jae asks as I hop into the car.

"I'm okay, I promise I went easy,"

Jae narrows his eyes at me before he shuts my door, obviously not believing that I would ever go 'easy' at a dance practice.

Once Jae jumps into the car, We drive off to where my parents were already waiting to have lunch with me.

I was still in disbelief every time I met up with them, It was so surreal to have them here in Korea with me after being away from them for eight years.

We have been making the most of our time together, every free space in my schedule I meet up with them to do something.

"It should be just up there," Jae hums to the driver.

"Ah yes," The driver responds before pulling over and parking in front of the cafe.

Jae and I jump out of the car and enter the cafe, I smile at the sight of my parents sitting at a table by the window.

"There she is!" My mothers eyes brighten once she notices me walking over.

"Hi! Have you ordered yet?" I ask, sitting down beside my mother.

"Yes we have, Don't worry we ordered for you and got something for Jae too," My mother replies, looking warmly over at Jae who was sat at the table a couple of metres away, scanning the cafe.

"Oh thank you," I smile.

"How was dance practice?" My father asks.

"Ah It went well, Everyone who is participating in the collaboration is so talented and kind,"

"Your friend is in it too right, The pretty one from Twice? What's her name again?" My mother furrows her eyebrows.

"Momo," I smile brightly.

"Ah that's right," My mother laughs.

"Oh! Here comes the food!" My father whispers excitedly, noticing the waiter carrying a tray of food towards us.

I notice the waiters eyes widen in surprise, recognising me immediately as he stands in front of our table. He stands in shock for a moment staring at me until he snaps out of it.

"Two Americanos," The waiter says, nervously placing the two drinks down on the table.

"Thank you," My father replies, passing one over to me and taking the other for himself.

"One green tea,"

"Thank you," My mother smiles, accepting the drink.

"One chocolate milkshake,"

"Thank you," I accept the drink.

"And four sandwiches," The waiter places them down onto the table.

"Thank you," I give the waiter a smile which makes him nervously gulp before bowing and walking away immediately.

"I'll go take this to Jae-ssi," My father says, picking up the chocolate milkshake and one of the sandwiches.

I watch as Jae immediately bows at my fathers presence, before gratefully accepting the food and drink with a big smile.

"Ah, He is seriously so kind," My father says, sitting back down at our table.

"He is," I nod my head, looking over at my bodyguard who was currently doing a little happy dance while drinking his chocolate milkshake.

"What are you doing tonight?" I ask.

"We don't know yet, Why? What are you doing?" My mother replies.

"I was planning on surprising the babies and going to their concert tonight, Do you want to come?"

"Oh! I love their music," My mother smiles.

"That would be fun," My father nods his head.

"Great,"

I turn my head when I notice out of the corner of my eye a group of people come up to Jae who was talking to them calmly.

It was only four people, three girls and one boy.

All of their eyes widen excitedly when they notice me staring at them.

Definitely STARS.

"Excuse me for one second," I tell my parents who nod their head and continue to eat their food.

I stand up from the table and gesture for Jae to bring the group outside.

I loved meeting STARS but I didn't want to cause a scene in the cafe and disrupt their business.

We walk out of the cafe and Jae immediately comes to stand next to me as the STARS all bow to me nervously.

"Hello!" I bow back to them. "Nice to meet you,"

"Wahhh!" One of the girls covers her face with her hands.

"She's so pretty!" I hear one of girls whisper to the boy.

"What are your names?" I ask them.

They take turns introducing themselves to me.

"We are looking forward to Side to Side coming out tonight!" The boy says.

"STARS are planning on doing some listening parties to stream it,"

"Aww I'm very excited for you to finally see it," I smile.

"C-Can we take a photo with you?" One of the girls asks bravely.

"Of course," I nod my head. "But can you please wait a couple of hours until you post it on social media for me and my family's safety?"

"Ah yes," They all nod in understanding.

"Jae-Oppa," I turn my head to look at him. "Do you mind taking the photos?"

The STARS awe out loud at me calling him oppa.

"Of course, who's first?" Jae asks, holding his hand out for their phones.

I take a photo with each of them before we take one big group photo before saying our goodbyes.

"We love you!" The STARS wave goodbye.

"I love you too," I smile, waving them off before Jae and I head back inside the cafe.

~*~

I unlock the door to the HYBE dance practice room, walking in to find Jimin already there.

"Hey baby," He smiles widely as I walk over to him.

"Hi," I smile, wrapping my arms around him and leaning my head on his shoulder.

"How are you feeling?"

My entire body relaxes as Jimin runs his fingers up and down my back, I inhale the scent of his cologne.

My favourite.

"I'm feeling good," I tell him.

"Let's do some more stretches while we wait for them to arrive," Jimin says, patting my back.

"Fineee," I pout, removing my arms from his body and taking off my sweatpants and hoodie.

Jimin gives me a smile before beginning to stretch his legs. I copy his movements, biting my lip when I feel that tender spot in my knee still. I quickly change positions and stretch the other leg.

After we finish stretching I make my way to the corner of the practice room and set up my phone on the ground to record, making sure Jimin wasn't in the background.

I quickly type the caption 'And I'm feeling gooddd'

"Hello!"

I turn my head to see Yeonjun and Kai walk into the room.

"Hi!" I smile, waving at them.

Jimin makes his way over to Kai who embraces him warmly.

Yeonjun places his bag down before dancing his way over to me excitedly.

"You ready?" I chuckle.

"Oh yeah!" Yeonjun smiles.

"Have you warmed up already?"

"Ah yes! I came straight from our concert practice," Yeonjun explains.

"Ahh," I nod my head, wanting to change the subject so I didn't spoil my surprise.

"Are we ready to start?" SungDeuk asks, walking into the room.

MMA asked SungDeuk to be the choreographer for our opening performance which we were so happy about.

"Yes," We all call out.

"Excellent, Let's go from the top," SungDeuk nods his head.

Yeonjun and I walk over to our starting position, walking past Jimin.

"Go easy," Jimin reminds me.

I give him a smile and nod.

~*~

"IT'S TIME!" Jae gasps.

I chuckle at him in the front passenger seat while I sit in the backseat with my parents.

"Hold your phone out so we can watch it too!" My father asks.

I laugh at every 'ooh' and 'Ah' that Jae and my father make while covering their eyes with their hands in precaution at certain scenes.

"Wow!" My mother proudly claps at the end. "You and Jessi did so well,"

"Right," My father nods his head in agreement.

"Thank you," I smile.

We drive past the remainder of MOA lined up outside, slowly entering the venue. Some looking over curiously at our black tinted car probably wondering if we were anyone important.

The car passes through the security checkpoint before we get allowed into the underground carpark.

Jae passes ARTIST GUESTS lanyards to my parents and I as we exit the car.

"This way," One of the venue staff gesture for us to follow them.

We follow the staff through the venue, six more security guards join us along the way to support us to get to our seats in the VIP seating.

We exit one of the backstage door, coming out onto the pit floor of the venue.

Some MOA scream and point when they recognise me, I give them a wave before following the staff up a staircase.

I hold onto my mothers hand tightly, as security forms a circle around us while we walk up the stairs. The aisles were filled MOA who all scream and begin to record me as we walk up past them.

Some even recognising my parents with an awe, I ended up posting the surprise reaction video that Hoseok recorded, which STARS made go viral. So it didn't surprise me that some MOA was able to recognise them.

Jae comes to a halt when we reach the VIP seating area at the top of the venue and gestures for us to enter first.

I also step aside and gently push my parents to enter first, wanting to make sure they didn't get separated from me. I follow behind with Jae who thanks the venue security guards for their help.

"Wow, The venue is packed!" My mother gushes at the sold out venue.

"The babies are very popular," I smile proudly.

"They make great music so it's well deserved," My father adds.

"Right," I agree with him.

My phone buzzes in my hand, I unlock it to see some messages from the boys in the groupchat.

Jin-Oppa 🌙 > Have fun at the concert with your parents!

Jimin-Oppa > Give the babies our love!

Hoseok-Oppa > Send us some videos of the concert!

I smile at their messages.

Luna 🤍 > Thank you, I will! See you at home later!

Tae-Oppa > We'll be waiting! ㅋㅋㅋ

I put my phone away in my purse, just in time for Jae to pass me a drink and a lightstick.

"Oh thank you," I give him a smile before he passes my parents a lightstick each too.

The lights in the venue go dark as the background music fades out, MOAs scream in excitement.

I lean on the balcony excitedly, noticing that the MOA down in front of me were looking my way and recording me.

I give them a smile before gesturing for them to turn around and pay attention to the concert.

The concert begins with a VCR before TXT comes onto the stage and literally lights it on fire.

They were incredible.

It was such an honour to watch them perform like this, their passion and dedication shows throughout their incredible performances.

I take a couple of videos and send them to the boys before popping my phone back in my purse.

My parents and I show our support throughout by waving our lightsticks along with the crowd who passionately cheers for the babies.

Halfway through the concert, the babies run off the stage for a break.

The background venue lights turn back on, and the screens turn on with a rainbow background highlighting the words 'MOA DANCE CHALLENGE'

MOA screams and waves their light sticks excitedly as the song Magic begins to play, The Main Screen changing to show two fanboys in the crowd who start to dance along to the song.

"Cute," I chuckle, moving my lightstick to the beat of the song.

"This is such a cute idea," My mother says, watching the MOAs dance.

"Right," I nod my head.

The music fades out and changes to Good Boy Gone Bad, The Main Screen now shows a fan girl who dances along expertly.

"Wow," My father claps his hands. "She must be a dancer,"

My mother and I agree with his words before the music fades out again and changes to Lo$er=Lover, The Main Screen showing two fangirls and one fanboy who happily act along to the lyrics while doing the main hand choreography.

I smile at the MOAs dancing, this was such a good idea to keep the fans entertained while the boys have a well earned break, no doubt they were watching along backstage.

The music fades out and changes to Blue Hour, my eyes widen when the Main Screen shows me.

The venue erupts in screams, I let out a chuckle before moving slightly away from my parents to get more space to dance.

I look up at the Main Screen and see Jae standing in the background behind me passionately shaking his lightstick in support while trying not to laugh.

I finish the dance off with an overhead arm heart, before the song changes and the Main Screen changes to more MOAs.

"Well done!" My father laughs, patting me on the back.

I let out a laugh, shaking my head while the Dance Challenge comes to an end.

Seconds later the babies walk back on stage to do a ment.

"Wow!" Beomgyu says into his microphone.

"MOA is so good at dancing right?" Yeonjun says.

"Right! Let's give them all an applause for their hard work!" Soobin says, getting the boys to clap their hands.

"We actually had a bit of a surprise when we were watching backstage, didn't we?" Huening Kai chuckles.

"Right," They all agree.

"We thought nobody from our company could make it tonight, but our lovely Noona came to support us!" Taehyun smiles.

"Where is she!" Beomgyu says, looking around in the audience.

I chuckle at their cuteness, before getting a shock when I see my face on the Main Screen again, I try to hide behind Jae's big shoulders only for him to move away with a laugh.

"There she is! Don't hide!" Yeonjun laughs, while MOAs scream in support.

"Thank you for coming tonight Noona!" Soobin smiles and waves.

I close my eyes and cover my face with a fingerheart, not wanting to steal the attention away from them.

"We love you!" All five of the boys say.

I shake my lightstick in reply before the Main Screen changes back to the boys.

"Awh they are so adorable," My mother gushes.

I smile in reply.

They really were.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6.4K 41
"We will protect you babydoll" • Y/N was alone and frightened with a dark past meets 7 boys with big hearts. Will Y/N break down her walls? Will the...
2K 132 13
WELCOME BACK!!! POLYAMOROUS STORY HAS ARRIVED !!! This one has sprinkle of BDSM ⚠️Do remember some scenes are quite toxic relationship vibes please...
557K 29.8K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
16.4K 1.4K 23
Taehyung: You monkey! Y/n: Me? Monkey you idiot! . . Taehyung: Don't you think you are too close to your that friend? Y/n: So what? I can do whatever...