His Mafia Queen

By TamaraLush

He'll protect her with his life... but who will protect her from him? ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Riley Murphy is an ambitious... More

A Well Read Man
Little and Fierce
Don't Call Me Baby
Evil
A Fresh Hell
Anything He Wants
A Twist
A Forbidden Kiss
Depraved and Desperate
Indecent
Dirty Mind
Torture
Deadly Questions
A Bad Girl
A Reluctant Transformation
His Possession
Every Delicious Thing
Don't Look Back
Greedy Little Girl
Teasing
A Spanking
Harder, Faster
Sweet as Sugar
Going Home
Shiny Sexy Things
No Answers
An Aphrodesiac
Only You
Lost
A Spark in the Forest
Mysteries of the Past
Blood Red
Prisoner of the Past
Dangerous Secrets
A Matter of Trust
Haunted
Confession
In Bed With the Devil
Red Flags
Power Play
His True Self
The End of the Beginning
Possession
Secrets and Lies
Falling
Always a Gangster
Moth and Flame
Ravenous
A Muse From the Past
Breaking Apart
Rage
Taken By Force
Altered State
The Truth
Possession
Toys
Drinks With Friends
Danger
All Wrong
A Gift
An Inconvenient Truth
This is the Life
Walking Away
My Love
Blood of a Different Kind
Pain
Dreams and Doubts
Teasing Without Touching
An Unexpected Visitor
Friends Without Benefits
Call Me
Not a Prisoner
Devilishly Flirtatious
The Circle of Lust and Love
Dry and Sparkling
Screams in the Night
Trauma
Unprepared
A City That Never Sleeps
Uncertainty
Waves of Pleasure
Unwelcome News
Admitting the Truth
An Ending
Moving On
The Villain
Strike Out
Desire That Won't Fade
Unwanted Changes
Shame and Guilt
Again the Magic
Time to Grovel
Need and Love
Lost Without You
The Question
The Answer
Saying Yes
The Girl Who Makes Him Beg
Dirty
Domestic Bliss, Part I
Domestic Bliss, Part II
Father and Son
A Dinner From Hell
The Truth About Gabriel
A Deal With the Devil
Revealing Details
Blood Red Roses
His Protective Instincts
The First Step
The Missing Link
An Unexplained Disappearance
A Spanking in the Air
Meet the Parents
A Shocking Revelation
Luck of the Irish
The Last Supper
Love Bullets
Drowning
Goodbye, For Real
A Fresh Start
Twin Flame
Epilogue

Protected

2.7K 136 4
By TamaraLush

Riley

I shouldn't be this angry, but I am. I'm seeing red, I'm so livid.

Yes, I'm the one who left without security. And yes, I'm the one who just got out of the hospital.

But seeing Gabriel's face on every wall of Catherine's gallery, plus the fact he had me followed, along with his smirking and frostiness, make me want to punch him.

Or fuck him.

Both are bad ideas. Because above all, I love this man and don't want to do anything to push him away. Well, anything more than I've already done.

"I'm surprised you kissed me like that," I hiss, allowing my purse to fall to the ground with a thud. "You were so quick to reject me earlier."

He groans and seizes my face again, consuming me with another kiss. "What do you mean? Do you know how fucking difficult it is to keep my hands off you?" he growls.

"I have some idea. I'm horny, too, you know."

"We can't have sex. The doctor—"

"Screw the doctor," I whisper.

Without warning, I push him back onto the sofa, straddling his hips as I lean in and kiss him again. Our tongues dance together, and I can feel myself getting wet from the urgent way we're inhaling each other. I need him now.

"Stay there," I whisper, and climb to my feet. I wriggle out of my jumpsuit while trying — and failing — to look sexy. Finally I tug the stupid thing off and fling it aside onto the carpet, then ease back onto Gabriel's lap wearing only the lacy lingerie I'd picked out earlier.

"You are so bad," he rasps, his hands cupping my breasts roughly. "Such a cock tease. I won't let you get away with this."

"Maybe I do deserve to be punished," I whisper against his lips.

With an evil laugh, he flips me over. Turns me like a burger on a grill. I gasp. I'm now face down on his lap, my ass in the air.

"Is this what you want? This kind of punishment?" He caresses my bottom, which is barely covered by my thong panties. "A spanking?"

"Yes," I whimper.

He's spanked me before during sex, when he's entered me from behind, but he's never taken me over his knee. Despite my heart rate spiking from fear and desire — and in spite of my anger — being in this vulnerable position is a turn on like nothing else.

"This is what you get for disobeying me," he growls. "Fuck, these panties make your ass look incredible. Too bad I'm going to paint that ass red with my open hand."

The first swat stings, yet I can feel the pleasure of his touch in every corner of my body as he continues with several more strikes to my sensitive skin. He alternates between light taps and hard spanks, loud smacks and soft caresses, that cause me to cry out and writhe beneath him in agony and pleasure.

He slowly, teasingly, eases the thong down over my flaming hot skin. "Look at what I've done to you. Your skin is red and your pussy is wet."

As his movements slowly become more sensual, with his fingers grazing my wet core, he murmurs naughty things into my ear.

"Maybe now I'll find out if I can make you cum without touching your clit. Do you think so?"

I let out a strangled groan. The truth is, probably. "Yeah..."

"What was that, Riley?"

"Please?"

"I love how well you're taking my punishment. I think this is exactly what we needed tonight, isn't it?" He caresses my bare ass cheek, then smacks me so hard my eyes water.

His hand now trails lightly up and down each cheek, no longer punishing but rather caressing. Our passion has brought us to this moment — one where we are connected to each other in an unexpected way — and I surrender completely to the sensation.

He flips me back over onto his lap so quickly I barely have time to catch my breath. Now I'm straddling him again, dizzy and gasping.

He reaches around and undoes my bra, then sucks on my right nipple with the ferocity of a man who hasn't touched flesh before.

"Yesssss," is all I can moan.

My panties are half off, and I plunge my hand between my legs, needing a release.

Gabriel stops what he's doing to my nipple and seizes my wrist in his fingers.

"Sorry, no orgasms, babe. The doctor said no action down there."

"But—"

"Nope."

"I want—"

"I don't care."

"It's not fair."

"Nope. It's not."

I begin to kiss him gently, cradling his face in my hands. Maybe if I can turn him on to the point of total distraction, I can get off. I begin to rock on his lap, rubbing my most sensitive spot against his erection.

He grasps my hair in his hand and pulls, hard, until my head is inches from him. "You're not going to cum tonight. But I am. Get on your knees."

To any casual observer, this would be a sick scene, evidence of a toxic relationship. But to me, and probably to Gabriel, it makes sense.

This is us. This is the depth and the apex, the evidence that we desire each other more than any other human on earth.
And I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I nestle in between his legs and watch, rapt, as he slowly unbuckles his belt and unzips his pants. He shoves his clothes down, revealing a rock-hard erection. It seems bigger than when I last saw it several days ago, and normally I'd crack a joke about that, but tonight doesn't seem like the night for that.

I take my time, slowly kissing and licking his hard length, teasing with my tongue and lips. He's already breathing hard, gasping as I take him deep into my mouth and suck with intensity.

My hands caress the base of his shaft as I move up and down his length, then I shift and slightly squeeze his balls.

He moans, his head tipped back.

When I'm done tasting I raise myself back up to meet his hot gaze and wrap one hand around him while the other teases the tip. I circle it with a slow draw before trailing my fingertips down his shaft again. His hips instinctively buck forward in response to every movement of my hands, evidence of how close he is to the edge.

I adore teasing him like this. Bringing him to the very brink of sanity might be my most satisfying accomplishment.

"Riley, fuck, put me out of my misery and suck," he demands.

I scoot up his body, making sure one of my nipples grazes his dick. Then I kiss him hard. "I'm also good at teasing."

I slide back down his body. By now, I'm so wet that my juices are coating my inner thighs. I have a plan for that, too, but I'm too busy teasing him with my fingers and my mouth.

After a few minutes, I remove both hands from his cock, only to replace them with wet kisses that transition into full deep throating as he moans loudly.

His hands seize my head, his hips thrusting upward as he fills my mouth with his erection.

Because his balls have tightened ever so slightly, I know he's almost ready to explode. Surely he won't notice if I shift my hand between my legs...

All it takes is two strokes of my clit for me to orgasm. I pull my mouth off his cock and cry out.

"Riley, goddamn it," he growls, commanding me to continue getting him off.

I latch onto his cock again and suck as I wring my own orgasm from my body. Within seconds, he's also crying out in his low, deep groan.

His dick pulses and spurts, hitting the back of my tongue. I concentrate on him, taking him all in, proving to him that I'm willing to give it all.

To him.

***

An hour later, we're both showered and in bed, the first time in what seems like a lifetime.

"It feels so good to be in this bed after the hospital," I groan, sprawling out like a snow angel on the big mattress. I'm going to sleep like the dead tonight.

"You could've been in this bed all night, you know."

I roll over onto my back. "Don't start this again. I'm sorry I went out, but I felt a little cooped up. And I was angry with you."

He flops next to me, his hair still wet from the shower. "You were angry with me? Why? What for? I didn't do anything."

I shift onto my side, studying his profile. He has no idea why I was upset. Why are men so thick sometimes?

"Yes. I was in a mood because you rejected me."
He faces me with a scowl. "When?"

I laugh because I can't believe we've miscommunicated this poorly. "After Catherine left, we walked inside together and all I wanted was affection. You pushed me away. You said, 'I can't be late for my meeting.' You've never let anything get in the way of affection. Or sex."

"Oh, Riley." His hand finds my waist and pulls me close. "The only thing I've wanted this past week was affection. But after that talk with the doctor, I realized we'd had too much sex. I made you sick because of my lust. I was feeling terrible about that today, and didn't want to, well, get into a position like we did tonight. I hope your infection doesn't come back."

"I'm taking antibiotics," I remind him for the third time. "But wait. You were worried that you'd fucked me until I was sick, and then was afraid to show physical affection?"

"When you put it like that, it makes me sound kind of dumb."

I open my eyes wide and blink at him. Then I begin to laugh. "Gabriel. Stuff happens. You are ignoring the fact that the doctor said infections like mine are common. Don't be so tightly wound. You're not dumb, you're just a worrier."

He reaches over and pushes the hair off my face. "No, I love you. That's all. It's my job to protect you, not hurt you."

I sigh contentedly and fold myself into his embrace. I'm glad we've made up.

Even the Catherine paintings aren't bothering me as much. Then again, I'm deciding not to think of those for the rest of the night. I'm in his bed, not her.

As messed up and unusual as our relationship is, it sure is showing me how immature I am at tunes, and how much work a partnership takes.

"Maybe I need to allow myself to be protected."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930 36 25
A Dark Romance One man, driven by an unwavering devotion, will stop at nothing to protect her. His selfless acts mask a storm of emotions, but just...
391 3 22
"I told you not to run," He growled, glaring down at me. I tried to beg but when I opened my mouth no words came out, just a whimper. He knelt down...
2.6K 23 35
two different worlds that make there way to each other. a innocent girl with a Mafia man. Riley Smith, a 18 year old girl who is still in high school...
44.8K 4.9K 69
✭ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫-𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✭ Once thought to be of the untouchable elite of the underworld the Warner-Riley family...