His Mafia Queen

By TamaraLush

He'll protect her with his life... but who will protect her from him? ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Riley Murphy is an ambitious... More

A Well Read Man
Little and Fierce
Don't Call Me Baby
Evil
A Fresh Hell
Anything He Wants
A Twist
A Forbidden Kiss
Depraved and Desperate
Indecent
Dirty Mind
Torture
Deadly Questions
A Bad Girl
A Reluctant Transformation
His Possession
Every Delicious Thing
Don't Look Back
Greedy Little Girl
Teasing
A Spanking
Harder, Faster
Sweet as Sugar
Going Home
Shiny Sexy Things
No Answers
An Aphrodesiac
Only You
Lost
A Spark in the Forest
Mysteries of the Past
Blood Red
Prisoner of the Past
Dangerous Secrets
A Matter of Trust
Haunted
Confession
In Bed With the Devil
Red Flags
Power Play
His True Self
The End of the Beginning
Possession
Secrets and Lies
Falling
Always a Gangster
Moth and Flame
Ravenous
A Muse From the Past
Breaking Apart
Rage
Taken By Force
Altered State
The Truth
Possession
Drinks With Friends
Danger
All Wrong
A Gift
An Inconvenient Truth
This is the Life
Walking Away
My Love
Blood of a Different Kind
Pain
Dreams and Doubts
Teasing Without Touching
An Unexpected Visitor
Friends Without Benefits
Call Me
Not a Prisoner
Devilishly Flirtatious
The Circle of Lust and Love
Protected
Dry and Sparkling
Screams in the Night
Trauma
Unprepared
A City That Never Sleeps
Uncertainty
Waves of Pleasure
Unwelcome News
Admitting the Truth
An Ending
Moving On
The Villain
Strike Out
Desire That Won't Fade
Unwanted Changes
Shame and Guilt
Again the Magic
Time to Grovel
Need and Love
Lost Without You
The Question
The Answer
Saying Yes
The Girl Who Makes Him Beg
Dirty
Domestic Bliss, Part I
Domestic Bliss, Part II
Father and Son
A Dinner From Hell
The Truth About Gabriel
A Deal With the Devil
Revealing Details
Blood Red Roses
His Protective Instincts
The First Step
The Missing Link
An Unexplained Disappearance
A Spanking in the Air
Meet the Parents
A Shocking Revelation
Luck of the Irish
The Last Supper
Love Bullets
Drowning
Goodbye, For Real
A Fresh Start
Twin Flame
Epilogue

Toys

3.3K 151 1
By TamaraLush

GABRIEL

Riley lets out an adorable groan, then nestles into my chest. I kiss the top of her head.

"Babe?" I kiss her again. We're lying on our sides in her full-size bed. It's not as comfortable as my king bed, but I liked the closeness of our bodies.

"Mmm?"

"We have to get up. It's morning."

"Noo." She presses her delicious body into mine, reaching around to stroke my back.

Her hand dips lower and cups my ass, then squeezes hard. I chuckle. "Riley..."

She pushes her tits into my chest. Surely she knows I'm powerless when she does this. My dick, which is already half-hard like it always is in the mornings, is fully erect. "You have work and I have meetings."

"You have so many meetings. What time is it?"

I tell her, and she playfully bites my arm. I flip her onto her back, pinning her wrists. "You didn't get enough last night?"

She shakes her head saucily. "Did you?"

"I don't think I'll ever get enough of you." I shift so that I'm holding her slim wrists in one hand, while my other slides down her body, between her legs. "Look at this."

I make a tsk-tsk-tsk sound with my tongue. She's sopping wet, swollen, and completely ready for me. "My greedy girl wants more."

She opens her legs wide, and I shove away the covers. There's nothing more beautiful than her, bared to me, her pussy on display. "Fuck," I whisper, as my fingers lightly skim over her wet lips.

"I woke up so horny." She pushes her bottom lip out.

"I've noticed that about you. You always wake up horny." I brush a kiss on her mouth. "Have you always been this way?"

She shakes her head. "Just with you."

"Good girl. My god, you're wetter than usual." Maybe my telling her that I love her last night has finally broken through all barriers.

"Please?"

"Please, what?"

She closes her eyes and licks her lips. "Make me cum. I hate going through the day like this. When you don't give me an orgasm in the morning, it throws off my whole day. It's like I'm addicted."

I chuckle wickedly while I trace the seam of her pussy, teasing her. "Oh, yeah?"

Her eyes are still closed, and she nods. "Last week you teased me in the morning, when you didn't let me orgasm, and you know what I had to do later in the day?"

"Tell me."

She opens her eyes and smiles. "I was in between assignments and came home to take care of myself."

I pretend to be shocked and stop touching her, taking my hand from her pussy and rubbing my wet index finger on her bottom lip. She immediately takes it into her mouth and swirls her tongue around.

"I love watching you." I shove another finger into her mouth. "Tell me about what you did when you came home to take care of yourself."

My fingers slide out of her mouth and find her nipple, pinching so it turns into a taut peak. I do that with the other, too.

"I walked in, threw my stuff on the sofa, and then came in here. I didn't even get undressed, I just pulled up my skirt and shoved my panties off. I sat on the edge of the bed."

I imagine her doing this, and hearing her tell me this story is making me want to fuck even more. Straddling her, I stroke my cock over her belly. "Go on."

"I was thinking of you, of course." Her eyes dip from my face to my hand pumping my hard-on.

I smile. "Of course."

"I'm not sure I should tell you what I did next." She squirms underneath me.

I slow my stroking. "How come?"

"You might be angry."

I tilt my head. This could go a thousand different ways. "Why?"

"I used a..." a smile plays on her lips. "A dildo."

I stop stroking and hover my mouth next to hers. "You bad girl."

"I didn't think you'd like that. Some men don't, you know. They feel threatened."

"Like it? I don't like it. I love it. Most men are fools," I growl. "Will you show me what you did that day?"

"Okay," she whispers.

When she twists her body to the nightstand, I climb off her, watching as she extracts a gleaming glass dildo. It's midnight blue in color, curved, and slightly larger at the head. If we're going to compare it to the real thing (me), it's about seven or eight inches long.

"This is my toy." She holds it up so I can see.

"Your toy is quite beautiful, but I'll bet it's even prettier when it's buried inside you."

"It came with a suction cup, but I've never figured out how to use that." She giggles.

"Maybe we can figure it out together, later."

She nods and skims the glass dildo down her midsection, until the tip is poised to enter her pussy. "You're sure you want to see this?"

"There's nothing that I want to see more." I briefly wonder if another man in her past has given her a hard time about owning sex toys, and I want to squelch any hesitation she might have. "I am pro-sex toy, for the record."

"I'm glad, because I haven't wanted to tell you, but, I really... like... using them." She slides the glass dildo inside her.

I groan while staring at her pussy. The entire scene is so beautiful, her legs open, her pussy glistening and swollen. "I wish you'd have told me earlier."

Now I'm going to have to buy her a few things. Hell, an entire sex shop to have at her disposal. At our disposal.

I watch, almost slack-jawed, as she fucks herself with the glass toy. While she does, my fingers find her clit and we work in tandem, her plunging the dildo inside her while I circle her clit.

"Are you going to come for me?"

She nods, not wanting to break the spell with words. I keep my hand in place, continuing to thrum her clit while she fills herself.

The seconds tick by and soon enough I feel her begin to quiver and shake as the orgasm rocks through her. She throws her head back and her breathing picks up speed as she rides out her pleasure. Her clit throbs with her orgasm, and I wring a few more waves out of her.

When she's finished, she gives me a satisfied smile and I lean over to kiss her. "That was incredible. You really know how to work that toy."

She giggles and kisses me back, then sets the toy on the nightstand. "Thanks. I've had a lot of practice. Seriously, a lot of guys feel threatened by toys."

"I never want you to be ashamed of your desires. Anything you want, I'll try to make it come true."

She raises an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Well, within reason. I wouldn't want to see you with another man. Everything else is negotiable. Knowing that you're here alone, getting yourself off while thinking of me, is torture. But beautiful torture, and you can tell me about it any time you want."

She rolls her eyes and extends her arms, indicating that she wants to hug me. "Why would I want another man?"

"Fair point."

She laughs, and reaches for my cock, which is achingly hard. "Your turn."

I shake my head and kiss her temple, then ease off the bed. "I really do have a meeting. And unlike you, I enjoy a bit of horniness to get me through the day."

She frowns and props herself up on her elbows, giving me an eyeful of her beautiful tits. "What? You don't want a... release?"

I shake my head. "It actually helps keep me on my toes. Edgy. I feel more, I dunno. Virile? Is that the word?"

"Hmm. I guess it's a guy thing."

"You know how boxers and race car drivers don't have sex before an important match or race?"

"I guess? Men are so weird. I want to start the day nice and relaxed." She stretches and I playfully cup one of her breasts. "And thanks to you, I am."

She climbs out of bed and I slap her lightly on the ass. I'm gathering my clothes and she's pulling on a robe when I turn to more serious matters.

"So, I was thinking."

She ties her robe. "About?"

"Cath."

Riley's posture immediately stiffens. "What about her?"

"I think you should continue the interview."

She nods once and points to the bedroom door. "Can we discuss this over coffee?"

"Absolutely. I'm going to jump into the shower."

I quickly wash up in her small bathroom, lathering up with Riley's jasmine-scented body wash. Now I'll smell like her all day, and every time I inhale, I'll think of her. I change into a casual outfit, one that I had a bodyguard drop off yesterday. When I emerge, she has coffee and toast ready.

"Avocado, peanut butter, or jam?" she asks.

"Avocado," I say, and sit at the eat-in kitchen counter.

She prepares my toast and sets it in front of me. Her demeanor is frosty and nothing like the languid ease she had post-orgasm.

"About Cath," she says.

I hold up a hand. "If you're uncomfortable, don't do it. I was thinking it would be good for her gallery to have a feature in the newspaper."

"Why are you so worried about what's good for Cath?" She places her hand on her hip.

"Because I've invested in the gallery. This has nothing to do with Cath and everything to do with the success of that business."

Riley drums her fingers on the counter. "That's unethical, you know that, right? Me doing a story on a business that my boyfriend has a financial interest in."

I lift a shoulder, then take a sip of coffee. Once I swallow, I say, "It'll be difficult for you to write any story in this city about many businesses, then."

"You have financial control over all the businesses in Tampa." She sweeps her hand in an arc.

"Not all, no. But many. And I donate to small business incubators, to minority business groups, to lots of things. I have influence everywhere. There's really no escaping it."

Her brows knit together. "Do you realize how arrogant that sounds?"

I bite into the toast and chew. "It's not arrogance, it's the truth. All I'm asking is for you to continue what you were doing with Cath. She liked you. A lot."

"I'll think about it."

"That's all I ask. Give her a chance. I'm going to ask her to do the same with you, now that she knows we're together."

"You're going to call her?"

I shake my head. "I'm going to have lunch with her today."

Riley's luscious mouth parts. "Oh."

"Come here. Come here." I angle the chair so there's room for her.

She doesn't budge.

"Riley. Come here. Now."

She does, and I wipe my hands on the napkin and draw her into me. She's looking everywhere but at my face.

"Hey." I take her chin in my fingers and turn her head to face me. "You need to know two things."

"What?" She narrows her eyes.

"I've never thought of Cath as more than a friend. Not when we were younger, and not now. And the other thing is that I haven't told a woman I loved her in a very long time. I've had infatuations and crushes and intense affairs, but nothing like this."

She grasps my hand on her chin and wraps her fingers around it, lowering my hand. "You haven't?"

I shake my head. "You need to trust me when I tell you that you're the only one for me. The situation with Cath is complicated, I'll give you that. I know how she feels about me. But I think eventually, the two of you can be friends. I'd really like that."

I'd definitely prefer that to the alternative. The last thing I want is a catfight, or drama. Cath is a smart, mature woman, and so is Riley.

"We'll see."

"Please try, for me, okay? This city isn't that big, and I'm sure we'll be running into her."

"For you, I will try." But the look on her face says otherwise...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67K 1.8K 20
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐅𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ❧ 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐳𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐳 is a poor girl who's never had much. After runni...
295 1 10
Siena Xander moved to London five years ago for a fresh start. After an abrupt end to her last job, she scores a role as a barmaid at one of London's...
998 17 25
Power is being on top. As next in line for the Rossi Family, I plan to stay there. Nothing will get in the way of what I've accomplished. Nothing, e...
384 22 22
Aurora Gomez is a 22 year old girl, who had to learn how to survive on her own after the death of her parents. She's a law student by day and a strip...