Be My Erasthai

Od Ivy_m3moir

King Zayn Warren. A lycan king that has ruled for centuries without anyone worthy enough to call queen. One n... Viac

Golden Eyes
Holy Mother of Eros
Miss him
Soothe me.
My sweet Erasthai
Worn out feelings
Your Touch; My Drug
Frenzy
Go Out With Me
Do You Like Horses?
Hunger Pangs
Provocation
Cry Center
Go See Him
He's Gone
A Long Morning
Get Your Lazy Hide Up. We Have A Flight To Catch
One Of Us
To The Festival!
HIS
HERS
MINE
Mysterious Scent
The Bet
Pool And Jealousy
An Emergency Situation
THE END
There Are Walls
Men's Talk, Ladies' Night
Beast At Dawn
I'll Wait For You

Three Wolves And One Little Rabbit

1K 40 4
Od Ivy_m3moir

Adalia

Are you done with your shopping yet?': was what I texted Addy five minutes ago and she has yet to reply.

After Addy basically kidnapped me from my brother's house, she dragged me to a big mall in the city. However, as soon as we got there, she ran into the Versace store because she saw something she fancied. I didn't join her, because I just didn't feel like getting confined to a particular space. I felt restless like something in me wanted to prance around, so I left Addy to her shopping and went to wander aimlessly around the mall.

I was scanning the environment to figure out where next to go when my surroundings suddenly darkened. It was as if a massive cloud had covered the sunlight that was peaking through the glass ceiling; illuminating an enormous shadow in front of me. Only that it wasn't one giant shadow, but three large ones. They looked like the silhouettes of people.

I instantly spun around to get a look at the people who forgot the term personal space and had the audacity to stand so close to me. Just like an epiphany, I immediately understood why the sunlight went dim.

Before me, were three monumental figures that put the shadows on the floor to shame. Each of the figures belonged to three tall—might I add, gorgeous and insanely built men.

Actors? Models? Forget them. These guys put all the hot celebrities I've ever seen to shame.

They were giving off the same aura as Zayn; inhumane, ethereal. The very air around them was regal as if we mortals were just ants beneath their feet. Something about them spiked my senses and told me these people weren't ordinary and should be feared. However, I couldn't resist being drawn towards them, despite my head telling me to keep a distance between us.

"Is this her?" the tallest of them spoke, and his thick Italian accent didn't escape my notice.

He had curly, dirt blond hair that was messy like he went surfing in the wind. However, it unexpectedly added to his looks, making him look hotter. He had the index finger of his left hand cupped around his lips, and his right hand shoved in the pocket of his black jeans, as his striking hazel eyes openly scrutinized me. His long sleeve revere pleated shirt was unbuttoned, exposing his entire chest and half his stomach.

"Yup, It's definitely her," the second one said, shoving his face unbearably close to mine, and I couldn't resist cringing back. He too also had a thick Italian accent.

He was a couple of inches shorter than the first guy. I couldn't help but notice his blue eyes that bore a resemblance to Zayn's. But, while his were more of Caribbean blues, Zayn's were a lovely, beautiful shade of electric. He was dressed lighter than the other two; a regular black shirt, with black jeans and sneakers. He slicked his straight black hair and said, "I could smell him all over her."

Smell who and what now?

At this point I was confused. Who are these men and what the hell were they talking about? They were extremely close to me, scanning and hovering around me like I was a rare species at the zoo.

"What a sly guy. He must have engraved his scent on her, so even regular humans know to stay away from his beloved Erasthai," The only tanned-skinned of the three, spoke. He was wearing a cream-colored henley, topped off with a black streets jacket that had a Japanese calico cat eating ramen noodles on it. He wore a cream-colored jogger and black sneakers to match his jacket. I like the aesthetics of his jacket, it's similar to a shirt I myself have.

"So why exactly is he taking forever to claim her? I thought this was what he always wanted, an Erasthai to call his own." The first guy spoke again, still scrutinizing me. He moved his index finger away from his mouth, and I noticed he had a mole on the right corner of his lips.

"Right. How can he resist her? Her beauty is like — woah!" the tan-skinned guy exclaimed, dramatically covering his eyes like I was the sun and he was staring directly at my harsh rays.

I felt flattered by his compliments, but I was also reaching my limit. What was wrong with these hot guys? Do all hot guys have a loose screw now? We honestly can't have it all. They were casually sniffing me as they pleased—which I realize is extremely weird.

Talk about psychotic.

Having had enough of their bullshit, I started to gradually back away from them. I better find Addy. For all I know, these guys may be sampling me out for a kidnap or something.

"Wait, Bella! We're just trying to get to know you. Don't walk away from us like that." One of the guy's voices interrupted my thoughts as well as my escape. It was the guy with the Caribbean blue eyes that spoke.

"Of course, she'd walk away. To her, we were probably just blabbering a bunch of nonsensical shit," the Tan-skinned guy said.

Curly hair was also about to speak when I cut him off. "Look, if you're selling something I don't want to buy it. If you're sampling me out as a ploy for some shady shit, then I could easily get the police right here and now. And if you're hitting on me, I'm not interested. You may be hot, but I have a boyfriend who's insanely hotter than all of you combined," I ranted all in one breath. I had to block all their response route so they'd leave me alone.

However, it seemed like my words only spiked something in them, because now taking place in their eyes was an amused look, followed by derisive smirks.

"Oh yeah? You have a boyfriend, do you?" Curly-haired said with a smile that showed all his teeth.

"Yes. And like I said, he's more appealing than any of you, so your looks won't work on me. Now leave me alone," I huffed as I tried to turn around and resume my escape.

"Let's see a picture of this boyfriend of yours," Tan-skin was suddenly in front of me.

Woah he's fast. It was almost like he teleported.

"And Why should I show you?" I spat.

"We just believe that you're lying is all," Caribbean blue eyes said with a smirk. A smirk that made me want to jump-kick him.

"Fine. If a picture will get you to leave me alone," I said, as I dug into my pocket for my phone. Pulling out my phone, I went to my photo galleries and straight to my favorite pictures. I instantly found one of Zayn's and clicked it open.

Don't ask me how I got his pictures.

"Here, see?" I practically shoved the phone in their faces.

The taunting looks on their faces became richer with mischief, and I instantly got this foreboding feeling that I had dug myself a fat hole and jumped in it.

"Aw, she called Zayn her boyfriend," Tan Skin said with his hands over his lips like he was a blushing maiden.

"Zayn would so eat this up. I can already see him smiling when we tell him," the guy with the dirt brown curly hair said.

I instantly froze.

What? Did they know Zayn?

"Do you...Do you guys know...Zayn?" I asked, hesitantly voicing my question.

"Know Zayn?" The guy with the Caribbean blue eyes asked, shoving his hands in his back pockets. "We've been with him for centuries now. We more than know him. "

Ah, I'm doomed.

What are the chances that the people I so brazenly proclaimed Zayn as my boyfriend to, happen to be friends of his? Kill me, someone just end me now. I feel like jumping into the black, granite three-tier water fountain that was gloriously sprouting water behind the guys. However, since I'd have to walk past them to get to the fountain, I decided to simply turn around and walk away.

That's right. I was never here, neither were they here. We never met. I don't know them, they were just some strangers I happened to walk past. Yup that's right I didn't just embarrass myself just now.

However, it seemed like they had no intentions of letting me go, as they kept following me around like my personal mark of shame. My own scarlet letters.

"Hey, Adalia wait for us," the tan skin guy sing songed.

"Yeah, Adalia don't walk away," The curly haired said.

Argh! They know my name! I can't get rid of them. I cried internally.

"Wait up, fill us in on why your boyfriend has been so uptight lately," Caribbean blue eyes said.

Hell if I know. If anything I should be asking you guys. I haven't seen him in a few days now, not even a text, or a call. He hasn't even shown up for his appointments either.

No, I can't start moping about it again.

The very reason I'm here in the first place is to forget about him. To forget it all. If I wanted that to be a possibility, I had to lose these guys first. Should I just run to my car? No. Something tells me they'll follow me there too. I should go somewhere that they won't be able to follow me.

However, nothing was coming to mind. I've walked around half the mall, and they were still following behind me, taunting me with every step. What was even more frustrating was that I was fast walking, while they were leisurely strolling, yet they were able to keep up with my pace—damn long legs of theirs.

I glanced at the mall, still looking for an escape route when it caught my eye. Victoria -fucking- secret.

Now all genders are welcome to Victoria's Secret, and as a lady, I don't particularly care if a guy is shopping in the store. However, men themselves don't usually go to the store, and the reason is to avoid awkwardness and discomfort. So if there's a place they won't follow me into, then it's lovely Victoria's Secret.

With that in mind, I dashed towards the store. I bet they won't follow me into a female's underwear store. That was what I assumed, but I was wrong. Big time.

They all strutted in right behind me as if they were taking a stroll in the park, not minding their environment or the uproar it was causing.

Was it a strange thing for men to be in a ladies' underwear store? Absolutely not. Now was it odd to see three Greek gods strolling into a ladies' underwear store, with an average-sized girl running into there like she was a rabbit getting chased by three wolves? Definitely. I'd bet this wasn't a usual sight.

All eyes were on us —

or should I say the Greek gods. I'm sure these people could feel it too, the unnatural, imposing presence they held. As if commanding your instinct to make you run, but you're too compelled by them to actually follow through.

At first, there was silence, then the room soon erupted into a jumble of whispers, squeals, and giggles. Girls who were shopping in the clearance section quickly dashed away from it and went straight to the lingerie section.

One girl in particular held up a hot pink lacy underwear in the air as if she was trying to tell them, ′Look I wear sexy things.′

The others were fixing their hair and makeup. I even caught sight of a girl taking one of the Victoria's Secret perfumes off the shelf and spraying it.

Meanwhile, the main causes of these uproars were languidly staring around, unaware of the ruckus they were causing—or is it that they were too used to this?

"Shopping for Zayn are we?" The Caribbean blue eyes said.

"No, I'm not!" I unintentionally raised my voice.

"You should get this one. Zayn wouldn't be able to resist you," The wavy-haired guy said pointing at a lingerie set.

"Nice taste Nikol," the tan-skin guy said while going through the rack of fishnet tops. "What's your size anyways Adalia?

Nikol was his name. I was so bothered by their antics that it escaped my notice that I never got to know their names.

Wait—no. That wasn't the point here. Why is he asking for my size? Is he shopping for me?

"Don't be weird Lowell, I don't know how kindly Zayn would take us shopping for his Erasthai," the Caribbean blue-eyed guy said.

What's an Erasthai? This was the second time they called me that. Is it Italian?

"We're helping him spice things up Elio, if anything he should be grateful." Lowell scoffed as he pulled out random sizes.

I glanced over at the blue-eyed guy only to see him now engrossed in a collection of red thongs. He was eyeballing it with his face pulled in deep thoughts. "You think my girl would like this?"

"Elio we don't want to know about you and Donna's business. Okay?" Lowell rolled his eyes.

I stared at the guys who were now occupied in their own little conversation and decided it was my time to escape. Aiming for the door, I raced out of the store, but just as I exited the door, I bumped into somebody.

"I'm sorry—" I started to apologize when I looked up and realized who it was. It was Paris.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

772K 50.3K 41
WATTPAD FEATURED - 30/11/2017 WATTYS 2018 LONGLIST - 31/08/2018 WATTPAD WEREWOLF FEATURED - 05/09/2020 WATTPAD EXPLORER WEREWOLF WEEK - 26/10/2020 [W...
1.3M 45.8K 42
•••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••• ORIGINALLY 6.2M READS ON WATTPAD! First Unedited Draft. 64% manuscript sample. ••••••-••••••-••••••-•••••...
2.1K 187 11
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...
16.1M 670K 50
COMPLETED - To Evelyn Schubert the thought of having a predetermined soulmate seemed a bit far-fetched. Lucky for her, this was an old practice among...