His Mafia Queen

By TamaraLush

He'll protect her with his life... but who will protect her from him? ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Riley Murphy is an ambitious... More

A Well Read Man
Little and Fierce
Don't Call Me Baby
Evil
A Fresh Hell
Anything He Wants
A Twist
A Forbidden Kiss
Depraved and Desperate
Indecent
Dirty Mind
Torture
Deadly Questions
A Bad Girl
A Reluctant Transformation
His Possession
Every Delicious Thing
Don't Look Back
Greedy Little Girl
Teasing
A Spanking
Harder, Faster
Sweet as Sugar
Going Home
Shiny Sexy Things
No Answers
An Aphrodesiac
Only You
Lost
A Spark in the Forest
Mysteries of the Past
Blood Red
Prisoner of the Past
Dangerous Secrets
A Matter of Trust
Haunted
In Bed With the Devil
Red Flags
Power Play
His True Self
The End of the Beginning
Possession
Secrets and Lies
Falling
Always a Gangster
Moth and Flame
Ravenous
A Muse From the Past
Breaking Apart
Rage
Taken By Force
Altered State
The Truth
Possession
Toys
Drinks With Friends
Danger
All Wrong
A Gift
An Inconvenient Truth
This is the Life
Walking Away
My Love
Blood of a Different Kind
Pain
Dreams and Doubts
Teasing Without Touching
An Unexpected Visitor
Friends Without Benefits
Call Me
Not a Prisoner
Devilishly Flirtatious
The Circle of Lust and Love
Protected
Dry and Sparkling
Screams in the Night
Trauma
Unprepared
A City That Never Sleeps
Uncertainty
Waves of Pleasure
Unwelcome News
Admitting the Truth
An Ending
Moving On
The Villain
Strike Out
Desire That Won't Fade
Unwanted Changes
Shame and Guilt
Again the Magic
Time to Grovel
Need and Love
Lost Without You
The Question
The Answer
Saying Yes
The Girl Who Makes Him Beg
Dirty
Domestic Bliss, Part I
Domestic Bliss, Part II
Father and Son
A Dinner From Hell
The Truth About Gabriel
A Deal With the Devil
Revealing Details
Blood Red Roses
His Protective Instincts
The First Step
The Missing Link
An Unexplained Disappearance
A Spanking in the Air
Meet the Parents
A Shocking Revelation
Luck of the Irish
The Last Supper
Love Bullets
Drowning
Goodbye, For Real
A Fresh Start
Twin Flame
Epilogue

Confession

3.5K 171 6
By TamaraLush

GABRIEL

Hearing Catherine's name on Riley's lips when we're about to fuck is like being doused with a bucket of ice.

I pause for a second so I can collect my thoughts. As a younger man, this kind of question would've made me angry, possibly sent me into a rage. But I've matured, and I like Riley.

A lot.

She's younger than me by about ten years — twenty three to my thirty three — and I suspect her question was asked out of jealousy. Not out of actual malice.

But it does remind me that she's a journalist, someone who could complicate my life immensely.

I stroke her cheek with my thumb. "Are you jealous?"

She rears back and makes a little snorting noise. "Pfft. Hardly. I have no claim on you."

"Then why are you asking? And how do you know her name?" Part of me wants to hear her say that she is jealous, that she wants to monopolize my time and my mind.

Riley licks her bottom lip. "Because I want to know about her. About why she disappeared."

I slowly pull my hand from her face. "How the fuck do you know her name? I never mentioned her."

Riley's eyes widen, probably because my tone is more of an angry growl than my usual, amused and measured cadence.

"I read an old newspaper article about her. About her disappearance. Your name was in it, and it said you were her friend and the last person who saw her."

"Goddammit." I move so I'm sitting with my back to the headboard.

Riley wraps the robe tight around her body. "You thought that a journalist wouldn't put two and two together and do some research?"

"But how did you know to look for Catherine?"

"You'd told me Donnie's last name. Then someone at the paper mentioned Catherine, a person who's been here her whole life and knows all the gossip. It was easy to look in the paper's archives with that information."

I blow out a breath, allowing my cheeks to puff out. "Well, congratulations. You're the first woman to ask about Catherine."

Riley scrunches her nose. "Look, there's no need to be sarcastic. You should be glad I asked about her, and didn't just jump to conclusions and think you unalived her or something."

"Unalived?"

"Another word for killed."

"You kids."

She snort-laughs. "Like you're so much older than me. Jeez."

Hearing her laugh melts a little of the ice that's formed around my heart, and I grab her forearm and gently pull her toward me. She acquiesces and leans against my torso, and I sling an arm around her while I ponder how much I should explain.

It's not that I don't want to talk about my friendship with Catherine — I'm fine with doing that. But answering questions about her disappearance unearths more baggage than the belly of a 747.

"You know what I do." This isn't a question, but a statement.

"Yes. I mean, sort of. I don't know everything."

"Obviously."

She turns to face me, staring at me like she's expecting me to go on. Her eyes are wide and trusting. Which scares the hell out of me, because I want to trust her. But I don't say anything.

"Look," she says, leaning toward me. "Since we started to, uh, get intimate, I've tried to ignore your business interests. That's difficult enough, but when I saw the article about Catherine, I couldn't get it out of my mind."

"Whatever you think happened, didn't."

We stare at each other, challenging ourselves. One of us has to break and say something.

"What happened?"

"Riley, how much do you want to know about me? Really, truly know. Because the longer we're together, the more this crazy thing between us ignites, you're going to get to know me well. Possibly better than anyone has in a long time. Do you want that? Think about it. Think hard."

"I know a lot about you already." Her gaze is defiant.

"You know virtually nothing."

"I want to."

The fingers on my right hand dig into my palm. I want her to, as well.

"Catherine and I grew up together. Our parents were business associates. Our grandparents were friends. We attended the same schools, were a year apart, and when I graduated, I went to college at USF and she went to UT across town. We didn't live together, but we studied together, partied together, and saw each other almost every day."

Riley's staring at me with something like anguish written on her face. Maybe it's because I'm speaking in a low, robotic tone.

"One day I showed up at her apartment with coffee and she was still in bed. I had let myself in, because we had keys to each other's places. But her being in bed, that was unusual, because she was an early morning person. I thought she was sick, but instead, she was practically catatonic."

"What happened?" Riley asks..

Now all the old anger is flowing back. My fist is clutching the duvet cover so hard that my fingers ache. Probably best if I recount only the bare-bones details. This isn't my story to tell, after all. "She'd been raped by someone who worked for her father."

"Oh, no," Riley whispers.

"Yeah. And then some other things happened, really I shouldn't be talking about this at all, and then she decided to leave school. She was upset at her father, understandably. But she made me promise not to tell him where she was, only that she was safe. By then someone in her school had filed a missing person report, so it made the news, and it was a big fucking mess."

"Wow. I'm...sorry."

"Yeah, it made life really complicated for a long time. I missed her as a friend. But I still had to work with her father, you know?" This is as much as I'm going to tell Riley. Nothing about how I killed the man who raped Catherine.

"Sorry, back up. So Donnie, who was your grandfather's age, was Catherine's father? Just trying to get this straight."

I nod. "Donnie was much older when she was born. Which led to its own complications when he found out what happened to her."

Riley winces, but for once, she has the good sense not to ask more. "I'm sorry for bringing this all up. I shouldn't have."

"It was the worst time of my life. But if you want to know whether Catherine and I were a couple, we weren't."

Riley starts to scoot away from me, like she's getting out of bed. "Where are you going?"

At the edge of the mattress, she looks over her shoulder. "Home."

"Why?"

She shrugs. "I don't think you want me here."

"Riley," I say sharply. "I will always tell you what I want. And I don't want you to leave. I probably should, but I don't. I want you to stay. With me, in this bed."

Her eyes narrow. "Okay. But I need to know one last thing. Why did you say earlier that it 'got real weird, real fast' when she showed up?"

I rub the tense muscles of my neck. If I was given one wish right now, I'd want this conversation to be over. "Oh, that's easy. Because she hadn't talked with her father for more than a decade, since she left. So I didn't think she'd come to his funeral. And..."

Hell, am I going to tell Riley?

"And what?"

"And Catherine also told me that she loves me." I dip my head, cringing at the memory.

Riley arches an eyebrow, a shit-eating smile on her face. She's taking that news surprisingly well. "So maybe my teeny, tiny bit of jealousy was justified? Is that what you're saying?"

"Well, I wouldn't see it that way."

Riley crawls to me and cups my face in her hands. "Oh no? You don't believe in women's intuition?"

Now it's my turn to laugh. "Okay, valid point."

"And what did you say to her?" There's no teasing in Riley's tone, and she takes her hands off my face.

"That I have someone."

Her lips part, and after a beat, she says, "You did not."

"I did."

"It's too soon for all of this." She gestures with her finger, back and forth from me to her.

"It is. I'm aware. But I only told Catherine the truth."

"Which is?"

"That I'm exploring something serious with someone."

She nods. I nod. It's almost businesslike, maybe a touch angry for some unknown reason.

Then she flings the duvet from her body and crawls onto my lap, kissing me.

"Let me fuck you, Riley." I whisper against her lips. "Let me fuck you and make this okay, okay?"

My words are like a plea. I need to feel myself inside her, need to feel her willing body under mine.

She holds my face in her hands, pulling me toward her mouth and kissing me hard. I groan and slide my hand between her legs. She's dripping wet.

"Yes. God, yes." She moans, her eyes fluttering shut.

"Again. Say it again." I kiss her mouth, wanting to hear her beg.

"Fuck me, Gabriel. Fuck me and make it okay, okay?" She smiles, biting her lip and I groan.

It doesn't take long for me to roll on a condom and position Riley on her back so I can plunge into her.

Fuck. She feels incredible. Wet and slick and perfect. She's got her hands on my shoulders, her legs wrapping around my waist and pushing me deeper with every push. I increase my pace, fucking her with force, desperate to make this okay for her.

"Yes. Like that. Like that." She whispers again and again, meeting me thrust for thrust

"Take it all," I demand.

"Gabriel, I was jealous. Am jealous. I want to be the only one." Her voice is a whisper in my ear, and I swear to Christ, her words make my dick even harder.

I squeeze her wrists in my hands, pistoning into her with my cock.

"Riley, baby, you can be the only one, if you're a good girl. You know this."

She squeezes her eyes shut, and I can tell she's trying not to orgasm yet. She shakes her head.

"Be a good girl and come all over my cock while I'm fucking you. Do it. Now."

"Gabriel." She almost sounds like she's wounded, and I'm a millisecond from stopping. But she digs her nails into my triceps and says, "Please, please?"

"Please what? Orgasm? Give it to me. I'm ordering you."

She opens her mouth in a silent scream and I can feel her muscles contract and pulse around my cock. This sends me over the edge and my breath explodes out of my lungs. I collapse on top of her, releasing her wrists and burying my face into the warm skin of her neck.

Her body's like rubber, boneless and limp. We're both sticky and sweaty, still panting. Then her breath hitches once, twice, three times, and I realize she's crying.

I roll off her and sweep her blonde hair off her face.

"Riley?"

She nestles into the crook of my arm, sniffling. "I'm sorry."

"What's wrong?"

She shakes her head. "It's intense with you. Maybe too intense. I don't know. I don't understand what's happening. Do you?"

I kiss her forehead, overcome by a bittersweet feeling of hope and longing, of carnal lust and something I can't admit to, because it seems way too fucking soon and probably too complicated, as well.

"No, baby, I don't."

But I do. I want to tell her, but can't put it into words just yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405 3 22
"I told you not to run," He growled, glaring down at me. I tried to beg but when I opened my mouth no words came out, just a whimper. He knelt down...
549K 12K 62
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...
399K 5.6K 58
The failure to put trust into a stranger's words and a simple act of judgement became the catalyst for a tragic night. Arabella's pleasant life becom...
317K 7.6K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...