His Mafia Queen

By TamaraLush

He'll protect her with his life... but who will protect her from him? ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Riley Murphy is an ambitious... More

A Well Read Man
Little and Fierce
Don't Call Me Baby
Evil
A Fresh Hell
Anything He Wants
A Twist
A Forbidden Kiss
Depraved and Desperate
Indecent
Dirty Mind
Torture
Deadly Questions
A Bad Girl
A Reluctant Transformation
His Possession
Every Delicious Thing
Don't Look Back
Greedy Little Girl
Teasing
A Spanking
Harder, Faster
Sweet as Sugar
Going Home
Shiny Sexy Things
No Answers
An Aphrodesiac
Only You
A Spark in the Forest
Mysteries of the Past
Blood Red
Prisoner of the Past
Dangerous Secrets
A Matter of Trust
Haunted
Confession
In Bed With the Devil
Red Flags
Power Play
His True Self
The End of the Beginning
Possession
Secrets and Lies
Falling
Always a Gangster
Moth and Flame
Ravenous
A Muse From the Past
Breaking Apart
Rage
Taken By Force
Altered State
The Truth
Possession
Toys
Drinks With Friends
Danger
All Wrong
A Gift
An Inconvenient Truth
This is the Life
Walking Away
My Love
Blood of a Different Kind
Pain
Dreams and Doubts
Teasing Without Touching
An Unexpected Visitor
Friends Without Benefits
Call Me
Not a Prisoner
Devilishly Flirtatious
The Circle of Lust and Love
Protected
Dry and Sparkling
Screams in the Night
Trauma
Unprepared
A City That Never Sleeps
Uncertainty
Waves of Pleasure
Unwelcome News
Admitting the Truth
An Ending
Moving On
The Villain
Strike Out
Desire That Won't Fade
Unwanted Changes
Shame and Guilt
Again the Magic
Time to Grovel
Need and Love
Lost Without You
The Question
The Answer
Saying Yes
The Girl Who Makes Him Beg
Dirty
Domestic Bliss, Part I
Domestic Bliss, Part II
Father and Son
A Dinner From Hell
The Truth About Gabriel
A Deal With the Devil
Revealing Details
Blood Red Roses
His Protective Instincts
The First Step
The Missing Link
An Unexplained Disappearance
A Spanking in the Air
Meet the Parents
A Shocking Revelation
Luck of the Irish
The Last Supper
Love Bullets
Drowning
Goodbye, For Real
A Fresh Start
Twin Flame
Epilogue

Lost

3.9K 194 2
By TamaraLush

GABRIEL

I always wake up with morning wood.

Today, it's more like a fucking steel rod, probably because Riley's ass is pressed against me. She's breathing deeply and I quickly glance to my right to check the time. I know it's morning because of the way the column of bright yellow sunshine is shining through the curtains.

Six-twenty. On a Tuesday. Normally, I'd be awake and in my home gym by this time, but the combination of grief and fucking Riley in the middle of the night has made me sleep in.

Riley's body is pleasantly warm, and I don't want to leave her side. I can't help but press my erection into her ass just a little, which only makes my arousal greater. Fuck, how can I want this woman so much? This isn't normal, what's happening between us.

What I need is to fuck her out of my system. Last night's musing about falling for her because that's what Donnie would have wanted... Well, that was sadness talking. Or was it? I don't know right now, because all I can think of is getting rid of this hard-on with an explosive orgasm.

A soft, sensual hum comes from Riley as she grinds her bare ass into me, heightening my agony. I have a dim memory of tearing her lace panties off last night. When I'm around her, I'm a fucking animal.

I respond by sweeping the hair off her neck and pressing my lips to her nape. Hopefully that will wake her up.

"Good morning," she whispers, placing her hand on my leg and again rubbing herself on me.

"Nothing good's going to come of this."

Somehow, she manages to shift so my dick is between her ass cheeks. This is torture. Now all I can think of is butt sex, and that's not my preferred thing in the morning. Although her ass is so juicy...

"I disagree, Gabriel." More rubbing, and I'm going out of my mind.

"Babe, what the hell are you doing? You want me to fuck you in the ass?"

She laughs, and flips over, much to my dismay. "No. I was just teasing you."

"You little..." I grin and flip her onto her back so I'm on top.

"What were you going to say? Slut? Whore?" She licks the side of her mouth.

"You want me to call you those things in bed?"

"Maybe. Only in bed, though."

"Maybe when I fuck you in the ass later." This conversation, the heat of our bodies, the intensity, is way too much for six-thirty on a Tuesday morning. But I'm loving every filthy second.

"We'll have to discuss that." She's running her hand down my stomach and captures my cock.

"You don't like it?"

"I've never done it." She strokes me slow, and my eyes briefly roll back into my head.

"I'll take it nice and slow. We'll make an event of it."

"You promise?" She stops stroking, and I groan, dipping my head to rest on her chest.

"I do. We don't have time for that kind of thing now, anyway."

"What do we have time for?"

"This." I climb off her and reach for a condom on the nightstand, and quickly put it on. By the time I get back to her, she's already got her fingers in her pussy, stroking her clit.

"You are a greedy little slut, aren't you?" I kneel, watching her. What a fucking sight she is, so beautiful in the sliver of morning sunshine. Her hair is messy and matted, and her lips are an angry pink, like they've been stung by bees. They're the same color as her nipples.

I've never wanted to stare at a woman so much, so hard, for so long. I could stay in bed all day watching her finger herself.

"Yep. I am a little slut. What are you going to do about it?" She opens her legs wide and keeps stroking herself, staring me right in the eye all the while.

"This." I flip her over, so she's on her stomach, then haul up her hips so she's on all fours, ass in the air.

I bestow kisses on her ass cheeks, like I'm giving her a dozen gifts, then move down to lave her pussy lips with my tongue.

"Fuck." She drops her ass down, giving me even more access. My cock throbs, but I ignore it. Right now, she's my focus. It's exquisite torture tasting and smelling her pussy, and I know my orgasm will be that much more intense the longer I deny myself.

I spend some time licking and biting her inner thighs and teasing her with my tongue.

"Fuck me, Gabriel." Her words come out desperate, pleading. Like she's begging me. Just as I want her. "Please. I want your cock."

"You're going to have to wait for it."

"I can't. I need to come. Please. Please let me come."

"How?" I ask, sliding two fingers inside her, and driving them deep.

"Oh, God," she cries out.

I'm behind her, getting an eyeful of her ass and her pussy lips, which are wet and slick from my tongue and her juices.

"Fuck me, Gabriel."

"Sorry, little slut. You're going to have to beg to get what you want."

"Please, please, please." She says this in a whispered chant.

I slap her ass, hard, and she whimpers and pleads a little more. I keep stroking her and twisting my fingers, and she's so fucking wet, I'm able to add a third finger. Her breathing is fast, mixed with little cries of pleasure, and I know she's close.

"You see? It's like I'm already inside you." I corkscrew my fingers into her, and for the first time, I'm intrigued by the idea of fisting.

The possibilities are endless with Riley.

I'm so fucking turned on right now.

"Just fuck me, Gabriel. Now."

"Begging me, baby?"

"I need to come."

"So do I." I pull my fingers out of her, then get to my knees, because I want to see how hard I can fuck her. Want to see my cock slam in and out of her, watch her pussy coat it with wetness.

Her moans fill the room, and I'm sure the staff downstairs can hear her, but I don't give a shit. I squeeze her hips tight, and ram into her.

"Harder." She braces herself with her hands, and I give her what she wants. The sound of my thighs slapping against her ass gets me even hotter.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good. You're so wet for me."

"That's because I'm your little slut." She's so sassy, so willing to be a freak, and I love it. Can't wait to explore more...

I lean over a little, so I can reach between us and rub her clit. She drops her head to the pillow, and all I hear is the smack of our bodies, my balls hitting her pussy.

"Yes, you are." I slap her ass and the crack echoes through the bedroom. So does her orgasmic scream.

"You're so fucking hot when you come, Riley." I keep thrusting into her, fucking her through her orgasm, prolonging my own as much as I can and wringing wave after wave out of her.

Pulling out, I immediately spin her around and plunge into her from the front. As beautiful as her ass is, I love watching her face while I fuck her.

She's staring up at me like a dazed little kitten, with an open mouth and half-lidded eyes. She's in a sex coma, and I'm getting there, too.

"I'm still coming. How is that possible? She squirms on my cock and I hold her hips tight while I piston into her.

"Mmmhmm," is all I can muster, and I'm not sure if the sound even fully leaves my lips.

For the first time, I stare into Riley's eyes while I come. They're a sight so beautiful that it hurts. That's how good this feels. My cock throbs as I empty my load into her.

Just as I feel my climax starting to fade, she gives a little whimper, and her pussy quivers around my dick.

"Oh, fuck." She shudders, and I know she's coming again.

"That's it. One more, baby. One more." My body jerks and I let out a final groan, and I'm spent.

"Holy fuck." I collapse onto her, then roll to the side, trying to regulate my breathing. "I need a cigarette after that, and I don't even smoke."

She laughs, a hoarse, throaty sound.

I run my fingers up and down her arm and kiss her neck. "Hope you're not planning on talking much today," I say.

"Do I sound that bad?"

"Bad? No. Sexy? Yes. But it's because I know you got that voice from fucking me. Everyone else is going to think you have a cold.

She swats my arm. "Jerk."

I kiss her temple. "I need to get a move on. Not going to have time for the gym."

"And yet, you still got a workout."

"Thanks to you. Listen, you can stay as long as you want."

"No, I need to get home to shower and change. Go into the office. I've got a story to write about..." Her voice trails off, as if she's hesitant to say anything more.

"About?"

She rolls onto her side, away from me. "More about Doyle. And my editor wanted me to talk with you about him, too. But that's not happening. I need to somehow tell him that I won't be talking with you officially for any story, ever. Not sure how I'll do that since we basically broadcast to the world that I was writing a profile of you."

I lean over to kiss her shoulder. "Want me to pull some strings? I'm sure I can get your editor off your case."

She flips around, her eyes filled with fire. "No. This is my job, I need to deal with it."

I sense that she's about to get cagey, angry, even, like she did the other day when she left abruptly. Normally, I wouldn't put up with that from any woman—I hate drama—but for reasons I haven't figured out, Riley is a different story. Not because she's better than other women I've been with, but she's just...different.

She means something to me in ways I can't explain just yet.

"Okay, blondie. I know you've got it under control." I kiss her nose. "Listen, I probably have to go to Jacksonville for a couple of days. To pay my respects to Donnie's widow."

Riley's face falls. "Of course. You going to be okay? You know, I can pull strings in my own way. Take a day off to be with you."

I stare at her, and part of me wants to say yes, to fly her with me in the jet to Jacksonville and hold her hand throughout the entire ordeal to come. But I also know she's just started her job and, realistically, doesn't have many days off.

"Nope. You need to go to work, I need to deal with my shit. I'll call you when I return. Promise."

A smile spreads on her face, and then she rolls up to sitting on the edge of the mattress. "Ow. Jeez, that hurts."

"What hurts?" I rise from the bed, still naked.

"My ass. You spanked me hard. I'm going to have a reminder of you all day whenever I sit down. Probably have a mark, too"

"Good. Why do you think I spanked you?." I stand over her.

"Because my ass is juicy and a little fat?"

"No, that wasn't why I spanked you. But I love juicy and a little fat, by the way. It's my weakness, I'm beginning to discover."

She snickers.

With my fingers under her chin, I tilt her head up. "I spanked you because I want you to be reminded of me all day."

A fresh flush creeps on her cheeks, and she bites her lip. God, this woman. What is happening here?

"How are you going to be reminded of me?"

"Blondie, I'm not going to forget you. Trust me."

If only she knew.

I'm lost.

Lost in the way she feels in my arms.

Lost in the way I feel when I'm with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7.6K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
996 17 25
Power is being on top. As next in line for the Rossi Family, I plan to stay there. Nothing will get in the way of what I've accomplished. Nothing, e...
66.4K 3.2K 46
[COMPLETED] Three years ago, she ran away from something she doesn't want to go back to, and never looked back. But that doesn't mean she's safe. 21...
146K 3.8K 24
On the surface, Aiden had it all. Wealth, good looks, and intelligence. But beneath the veneer of masculine perfection lay a broken man. A man obsess...