Unlovable ❤

By anksriv

She, who was unloved by every person she loved thinking she was UNLOVABLE. & He , who loved her when everyon... More

Introduction
Humiliation🖤
So called family 🖤
Encounter 🖤
Noticed 🖤
Importance 🖤
Attachment 🖤
Ignominy 🖤
Knight❤
Broken 🖤
Grieve 🖤
Disgrace 🖤
Extricating ❤
Tragedy 🖤
Vanished 🖤
Beginning ❤
Back to hell 🖤
Devastation 🖤
✨❤Destined to be yours ❤✨
Affinity ❤
Best man ❤
Mafia ❤
My woman ❤
Same intensity❤
Pushing away 🖤
Joining ❤
Reception ❤
Altercation❤
A lot more ❤
Scars ❤
Tension ❤
Jealousy ❤
❤Finally Confessed❤
Forever yours ❤🔞
Beginning of Revenges ❤
Repayment ❤
Home ❤
Venice ❤
Sir ❤🔞
Happiness ❤
Party❤🔞
Dominating ❤🔞
Evening in Venice❤
Duality ❤🔞
Solidarity ❤
Agreement ❤
Min Yoongi ❤
Bliss ❤
Blue funk 🖤
Wrath 🖤
Celebration ❤
Ran away ❤
Remember me❤
You and I❤🔞
Happy ❤
Against ❤
Muffin ❤🔞
Gift ❤
United ❤
Enjoying ❤🔞
Intuitions ❤🔞
Blood ❤
Our little house ❤
Watching❤🔞
Joy ❤
Catastrophe 🖤
Miscarriage 🖤
Warrior 🖤
Horrendous 🖤
Melancholy 🖤
Gaurdian Angel 🖤
Abode ❤
From her past 🖤
Promise ❤
Forehead kiss ❤
Insufficient ❤
Difficult ❤
Happy pill ❤
Love me ❤🔞
Desertion 🖤
Eomma ❤🖤
Kim Taehyung ❤🖤
Starving❤🖤
Surety ❤🖤
Separation🖤
Missing her 🖤
Transition 🖤
❤ Reconciliation ❤
Keepers ❤
Fighting ❤
Seductive ❤🔞
Brother ❤
Iseul❤
Cured ❤🔞
Healed ❤
Benediction ❤🔞
❤Bundle of Joy ❤
Beatitude❤
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
NEW BOOK UPDATE

Help ❤

1.9K 93 19
By anksriv

YN POV

"Come along with me" I heard a deep husky voice and looked behind to see jungkook was standing so close to my back while his eyes were on Hyunsik and eun hee. I looked at him and a tear fell from my eyes. He looked at my eyes and didn't remove it. His intense gaze was making me feel broken, i felt like crying .

His stern voice made them disturb and they looked towards our direction. " Oh my god jungkook oppa, you made my day with your presence " Eun hee said getting up from his lap and run towards him. She slightly pushed me to stand in front of him and put her palm on her cheeks , admiring his face.

I looked at Hyunsik, who was still sitting on the chair and looking at us. I wiped my tears and was about to leave when jungkook pushed her to hold my wrist. " Where are you going? " He asked but i didn't replied, i just keep looking down and he came in front of and again said " I asked you something? Answer me " " I ... I am going to my classroom. " I said stuttering because of a lump in my throat. Eun hee made a pouty face and left from there.

" Come with me" He said and was about to drag me when Hyunsik held my another wrist and said " She is not going anywhere with you" But jungkook clenched his jaw pushed him hard which him sit on the chair he got up from. "Who do you think you are? Abuser like you don't have any right on her" He said and dragged me out of the library.

He took me to basketball stands and made me sat there. I didn't know what happened to me but i kept following him, i felt relieved went he took me out of that heart shattering environment which was making me sit. Now sitting in fresh air made me feel better.

He extended the water bottle towards me " Drink it" He said " No thank you " I said not looking at him. " Drink it, you will feel better " He said sitting beside " I said no thank you" I said sternly and he nodded.

" I will return your clothes after school, if you are not busy you can wait for me at school. " I said. He nodded and we sat there silently until recess didn't got over. Finally i got some place where i can peacefully sit and there is no one to taunt me, tease me or humilate me.

The bell rang and we looked at each other, " I shall leave now " I said and stood up. He stood up with me and said " I won't say chessy things to you because this is not the right moment, but
If you don't find anyone by your side, you can find me when ever you Want. "

I looked at him blankly and thought , not again ,i am falling in this fucking humiliating trap again. " I don't need anyone" I said and went away from there. I won't give any chance to anyone ever again even if i have to speak harshly. But to protect myself from everyone i have to do this.

I went back to class and saw everyone settled down. " YN, where were you? " Mrs Han yelled " Mam, i was just.... " " Stop this, tell me where your assignment is ,from the two days you were absent and without caring about anything, how will you pass the practicals? " She yelled again. I ran towards my bag and started to find my assignment but it was not there. I remembered i brought that, i gulped and looked at mam, who was continuously glaring at me.

" Mam, i brought..that....but ...but i can't found that .. " I said and looked around, i saw Eun hee smirking. " Then where does it go. You are getting more care less day by day, i am giving you 2 days to complete the assignment. After these two days, i will fail you in practicals" She said . It took me 15 days to complete that assignment how am i going to do it in two days? I thought but she won't listen to me.

I sat down on my chair and started thinking how am i going to do it again. I have to stay at school more for these two days.

After school 2:00 PM

I took my bag and ran towards the gate to return the clothes of jungkook. I saw him standing near the corridor gate. " Excuse me" I said huffing. " He turned back and looked at me. " Your clothes " I said giving him the packet. " Thankyou for your help again" I said and about to go towards library when he said " You are not going home? " I shook my head in no " why? " He asked " I have assignment to complete " I said in dry voice, showing him as if i am not interested in talking to him.

" I will come with you" He said and i frowned my eyebrows " Why will you come? "I asked in stern voice. " Library is not yours i can go there whenever i want " He replied looking away from me. I gritted my teeth and stomped my feet after looking at him, i walk away from there to library. I know he was following me but i can't do anything.

I reached the library and i took out my stuff, put them on table fastly as i have to complete it in two day and submit it day after tomorrow. I noticed he was just roaming here and there checking book cover and then keeping them back the shelf.

I sat down and started writing and drawing. After sometime he came towards me and said " Do you need any help? " " No " I said without looking at him.

"I can help you in this, i got A grade in this when i were doing this" He said softly looking at what i was doing " I don't need help, someone stole my project so i am making this for second time , i know the structure. " I said and kept my focus on my work

" Who stole it? " He asked in serious voice " I have so many haters here anyone can stole it, right now i am trying to focus, please dont disturb" She said a d gave him a bombastic gaze.

" Let me help you, together we can finish it in deadline, by the way when is the last date? " He asked " Day after tomorrow, she threatened me that she will fail me in practicals. " I replied. " Ohh.. It's really very less time to complete such assignment " He said thinking. " I know that" I replied .

"I have an idea, Let's divide it in half, i will do the half and you will do the half " He said in excited tone " Why would you do my assignment, don't try to befriend with me" I said in dry tone.
" I don't want to be you friend, remember this " He said in stern voice. I looked at him and he took the structure sheet from me. He looked at it and clicked a pic of it in his phone.

" You will do the 1 to 6 serial no. And i will do 7 to 12 , ok? " He said looking at the picture " No, i will do it, thankyou for your concern" I replied taking sheet from him. " Will you please keep you mouth close and do work, we don't have time" He said and start doing his part of work. I don't have words to say anything to him. He didn't even think before helping me. Why is he even doing this?

I sighed and started to do my part of work and after one hour i stretched , looking at the work i did, i have completed 2 parts yet only . While he was doing his work with full focus , ' " How many parts you have completed? " I asked him " Only one yet " He replied. I nodded he was fast enough.

We kept on doing work and i totally lost the track of time. After sometimes librarian sir came and said " Students, it's time to close the library you should go home now " We looked at him and nodded. He smiled and left from there.

I sighed and looked at watch it was 5 :00 PM. Only two parts were left of my work. " Only two parts are left " He said arranging the sheets. " Mine too" I replied. " I will complete it in my home thankyou " I added but he denied .

" If you want you can come to my home " He said. What? No way i am going with him again, we are not even friends, we just meet and i don't want any other soul shattering shock once again this soon.

" No " I replied in a stern voice " You can't be able to finish it by tomorrow , last parts are very explaining and there are few diagrams and research stats also included. " He said. He was right the first few parts took me just 4 days but the last parts took 11 days to complete the last 7 parts. But because of him we completed it so fast. This the example of anything can be possible if you are determined.

" So , what you decided? " He asked putting sheet in file . Going back to home means trauma, i would definitely can't do it at home because of those people. At least his house has some peace and calmness. I need to complete this otherwise my teacher will also humilate me.

" Ok, but what will i tell my driver ?" I asked " You can tell him to go back " He said but it's not that easy to do that. He doubt me, he thought i will run away. " I can't do that" I said " Then i will do that " He said sternly and we left the library after bowing respectfully in front of the sir.

" Take this and go back " He said giving some money to my driver and he nodded smiling. He left from there , everything was so easy for jungkook. He looked at me and said " Remember there is some weakness of everyone, you just need to observe that " I was just looking at him how do he know my driver was hungry for money.

He brought his car back from the parking lot and opened the door for me, i sat inside and thanked him , after settling himself, he drove to his house. Whole car ride was silent, i was just admiring the beauty of evening, which was so calming. I drop down the glass of the car's window and felt the air on my face, it was so soothing.

We reached his house and i got out of the car, He led me inside and put the passcode of his gate's lock and gate opened It was really very alluring interior of his mansion, i didn't noticed that day but really it was very beautiful.

" Jungkook " Someone called him and i looked at the direction of voice. There was a very handsome man standing in purple oversized hoodie with a old man beside him, may be their father.

" Dad, hyung " He said and went towards them, while i just stood there silently. " This is YN.She is my friend, we need to complete some assignment " He said and they nodded " Yn dear, feel free here, ask anything Without any hesitation." His father said and i nodded hesitantly. I was never used to kind words and words of adoration.

" Yes, YN, how are you now? " His brother asked me " Fine Mr. Jeon " I replied slightly bowing . " That's great take care of yourself " He said and smiled. I nodded at his word. They were so friendly and loving, but i am not used to love.

He lead me to the study room and we started doing our work without any unnecessary talking, again i lose the track of time but after sometime when i looked at my watch it was 9:30 PM. My eyes widen and put palm on my face.

" Oh god, its 9:30 , i have to go back " I almost yelled . He looked at me and asked" Ok, how much part is left? " " Only half part , yours? " I asked back " I have completed mine just a few diagrams and stats are left. " He said i nodded. " I will complete it at home , i have one more day also" I said packing my things " Why are you thinking you have one more day, just complete it today and throw it on the face of your teacher who scolded you, and indirectly slap the face of that bastard who stole it. It need craziness to complete this big project in one day and you did it"

His words were so fierce yet motivating. He was a topper and his mindset was something too different from others. His words were strengthening and full of wildness. He doesn't speak too much but what he spoke were full of wisdom.

I nodded and said " I will do it at home and definitely submit it tomorrow" He nodded and helped me packing. " Let me drop you" He said and i nodded. We sat in car after saying good bye to his father and brother. They came outside to bid me goodbye. "Bye dear YN, come again, drive safely jungkook" His father said i smile slightly. His brother waved at me and i bowed to him. His family was so sweet, i wish i had a family that liked me too.

We left from there and he stopped his car in front of my house. Before I got out of the car , i looked at him and said " Thank you for helping me and you're really lucky to have a family like this" I said and got out of the car. He nodded and left after i went inside the house.

I went back to my room, without any scene today it was looking like everyone was asleep. I took a shower and lay on the couch and thought about how he was helping me. I stayed there for few hours but how they treated me was indeed i always craved for. His father send me food and drinks, because i direct came from school, he must have thought, i have been hungry. His brother was so supportive and non judging, i never once felt judged by any of them.

Jungkook was a stern and dominating man but he showed concern and care towards me when ever we meet. But unfortunate of me, now i am afraid of thinking about affection and being cared. May be Hyunsik was right

I am unlovable.

.

Author's note:

What are your views on her being in depression and feeling herself unlovable?

Hope you like this part.
Please vote and support.
Have a great day buddies ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 12.5K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...
52.9K 2.1K 54
It all Started with a simple 'HELLO ' And It turned out to be a dreamy fairytale kind of LOVE STORY...❤ . ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...
1.8K 718 17
"𝑀𝑎𝑦𝑏𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑛'𝑡 𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑒...
24.3K 653 53
."Okay but I'm gonna take you to my house you can't stay here" I said as I dragged her from the ground. (The chapters are in the beginning to short b...