Flower Shop (MINCHAN)

By mylovestays

When Minho starts working for the school's idiotic, bad boy's mother. BOTTOM minho TOP chan START: 11 March... More

Warnings | Introduction
I | Flower Shop
II | Shock
III | The Job
IV | His Threat
V | Consequences
VI | Detention
VII | Injuries
VIII | Princess
IX | Man Crush
X | Gym Stalking
XI | Ice Cream
XII | 21 Questions (PG)
XIII | Result
XIV | Talk
XV | The Fight
XVI | Girlfriend
XVII | Older (TW)
XVIII | Close Call
XIX | Crazy
XX | That Look
XXI | Confrontation
XXII | Vulnerable
XXIII | Karma (TW)
XXIV | Dance Trio
XXVI | Friends
XXVII | Protective (TW)
XXVIII | Cheer Up
XXIX | My Turn
XXX | "He was just being nice." (TW)
XXXI | Not So Brave
XXXII | Feelings
XXXIII | Underdressed
XXXIV | Who I Am
XXXV | Proud Gays
XXXVI | Suspended
XXXVII | His Fingers (M)
XXXVIII | TMI (PG)
XXXIX | Blood, Sweat & Tears
XL | Almost Over
XLI | Graduation
XLII | Treat You Right (M)
XLIII | Forever
The End

XXV | Had enough (TW)

1.8K 76 56
By mylovestays

19.08.23
1,977 words

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

you know how i said i was done with angst for a little? i lied. x

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

a few weeks have passed and minho was feeling amazing.

he felt free, happy...

he was just so grateful for everything around him.

his friends, his mum, everything.

the three boys had already put their names into the school talent show as a trio and they've gathered enough money between the three for them to rent a room at a nearby dance studio twice a week.

minho had been acting himself, as well.

he was finally hanging out every weekend with all the boys, he was even inviting them to his house and by now they've all met his mum and they all came to love her.

including chan.

and she even told minho that chan was secretly her favourite.

it was a wednesday night and minho decided he wanted to surprise his mum and take her out for dinner.

the last time she would have gone and ate at a restaurant was probably with his dad...

and let's just say that was a long time ago.

"oh my god, baby! this is so sweet!" eunwoo smiled as she brought the younger into a hug.

minho giggled and hugged her tightly.

"it's not too amazing but i thought we could eat out tonight. just us." minho smiled smugly as they pulled out of the hug.

eunwoo sighed happily.

"thank you, minnie. i love you so much. let's go in, hm?" she said excitedly.

minho nodded and they went in together.

it was a simple thai restaurant that was close enough walking distance from their home.

but he knew his mum was going to remember this for decades on end.

he remembered her telling him all her stories from when she was in her early twenties.

she was dating a wealthy man the same age as her and they'd go to these terrible looking restaurants but the food always tasted the best.

he had high hopes for this one.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the two walked out of the restaurant happily laughing to each other.

it had been a couple of hours that they were in there, talking and joking with each other, catching up and talking about all the gossip. (at work and at school)

it was always so interesting for minho to hear all the things that happen where his mum works.

it was dark but the lighting in the buildings surrounding them were giving them enough light to see where they were going.

they began their walk back home but minho noticed something in the corner of his eye.

he slowed down a little to get a better look and all of a sudden he gasped but was quick to cover his own mouth.

eunwoo looked back at him with a confused look on her face.

minho's eyes were widened and his hands were trapping his mouth.

"min? what's wrong? please don't tell me you saw people having sex in an alleyway again!" she groaned as she went to grab his hands.

minho shook his head and removed his hands before eunwoo could take them.

"shit. i need my phone- where-"

eunwoo's eyebrows furrowed as she watched minho frantically search his pockets.

"sweetie, i'm pretty sure you left it back at home-"

"fuck! um... mum, can i use yours quickly? please, it's important..!" minho gulped.

eunwoo saw the desperate look on his face and agreed.

"of course... here." eunwoo said as she took her small phone out of her back pocket and handed it to the boy.

minho thanked his mum before turning around and putting the phone in a certain direction.

eunwoo tried to take a peek at what her son was taking a photo of and it was of a young couple holding each other.

she was about to say something but minho snapped the photo before looking above the phone and seeing the young girl storm towards the two.

"oh fuck-"

"oi fuckwit! don't you take photos of me!" the girl screeched out as she got closer and closer to them.

"minho, why-"

"delete that, you fucking idiot!" she screamed once again.

as she continued to scream, minho was frozen, not knowing what to do.

eunwoo noticed this and started to become irritated at this girl.

"excuse me, don't yell at my son. you have no right-"

"oh, be quiet, you slutty bitch. this faggot thinks he can just-"

"what the fuck, haneul! don't call my mum and slut or a bitch! i took that photo so he can know how much of a fucking cheater you are!" minho finally spat out, stepping in front of my mum.

haneul scoffed out a laugh.

"even with a stupid photo, chan would never believe you! i mean, why would he? it's obvious you're, like, in love with him and it's disgusting. you're a pathetic bitch and you need to stay the fuck away from chan, okay?" haneul said with a bitchy tone.

"ouch..." minho thought.

but he wasn't going to let that stop him.

"i literally have proof-"

"oh my god, minho. you're pathetic! if you say anything to chan- if you even look at him and break up my relationship, i will make your life fucking hell, got that?" haneul laughed obnoxiously.

minho gulped as silence over came them.

then, without another word, she walked away, her heels clicking against the concrete below them.

after she was out of their sight, minho let out a held in sigh.

he raked his hands through his hair before he suddenly felt arms wrap around him tightly.

"jesus, minho... you didn't tell me people were literally bullying you..!" his mum sighed as he held him tighter.

minho shook his head and pulled out of the hug.

"it's okay, mum. that's the first time she actually... said that to me face to face... but it's okay, hopefully chan listens to me tomorrow..." he sighed but kept a small smile on his face.

eunwoo just nodded and squeezed his hands.

"just know i'm right here, okay? i'll always be right here..."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

it was the next day and minho was walking into school, minding his own business.

he'd spent the whole night thinking of how to tell chan about what he saw the night before.

to be honest, he was nervous, he was doubting himself and whether or not chan would even believe him.

the photo he got wasn't even that good, it was dark, blurry and they stopped kissing in the photo anyway.

he took a deep breath and decided to stop thinking about it for the moment and focus on going to homeroom since the bell was about to go.

he walked into the halls, head down and walking with the determination to ignore everyone and just go to the classroom.

after the long journey, he made it with a couple seconds to spare before the bell rang.

he walked over to where felix and jisung were sitting and practically threw his bag on the floor and flopped onto his chair.

felix looked at him with wide eyes.

"someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed-"

"shut up. it's not funny~" minho whined.

felix laughed.

"what's up? i thought you and eunwoo went out last night? shouldn't you be happy after that?" jisung spoke up.

minho sighed.

"that's the point. we went out and after that amazing dinner, we encountered someone else." minho groaned.

he then suddenly made eye contact with haneul and gulped.

the other two noticed and turned to look at what he was looking at, jisung gasping.

"no- you saw haneul and chan?!" felix laughed.

minho rolled his eyes.

"not chan."

"what was haneul doing alone-"

"not alone."

it took the two a second before they realised what minho was talking about.

jisung immediately stood up and looked over at the two.

minho's eyes widened as he pulled the boy to sit back down.

"jisung-"

"she's cheating on him?!" jisung asked angrily.

minho cleared his throat and nodded.

"yes, but calm down. i'm going to tell him and show him proof, okay? i promise. but for now, keep quiet." minho whispered.

jisung thought for a moment before agreeing.

"fine- but that bitch's audacity! she thinks she can just cheat on one of my best friends like that?! hell no!" jisung complained as he leaned back in his chair, crossing his arms and glaring into the back of haneul's head.

felix just laughed.

"oh, i'm so glad that she'll finally be out of the friend group though. she was starting to get on my nerves." felix exclaimed.

minho nodded.

"i guess that's a bonus-"

"alright, everyone!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

the bell to first break finally rang after two excruciatingly long hours.

but that also meant minho had to tell chan now.

minho walked out of his class and walked down the halls towards the cafeteria.

and then he saw the back of chan.

he thought this was perfect.

he wasn't already in the cafeteria, it was kinda quiet, there wasn't many people around-

it was great.

he increased his pace and walked around many other people walking to get closer to the older man.

"chan!" he suddenly yelled out.

chan looked around and was met with a hurried minho.

he cocked an eyebrow and grinned.

"well, hello. what's up?" chan asked as he leaned against his locker.

minho let out a few puffed out breaths before clearing his throat.

"i have something really important to show you." minho suddenly said seriously and with a small frown on his face.

chan just nodded and crossed his arms.

minho took out his phone and went to photos but his eyes widened when he couldn't find the photo anywhere.

he was searching through his entire phone but it wasn't there.

his heart dropped when he realised he took the photo on his mum's phone and he didn't have it.

"well? what's wrong?" chan asked again.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, no..!" minho mumbled under his breath.

"um... i don't know how- how to say this but... um- haneul is cheating on you!" minho stuttered quickly.

chan's eyes widened.

"oh- uh..." chan said, shocked and lost of words.

"i know it's a lot to take it but... i just wanted to say i-"

"what's going on here?" haneul suddenly said, a smirk on her face.

minho jumped in surprise but chan's face stayed neutral.

"minho said you're cheating on me?" chan cocked an eyebrow.

haneul fake gasped.

"you're really gonna believe this fag? that's a joke." she snickered.

minho gulped and felt himself shrink into himself.

chan sighed and rubbed his face.

"haneul, can you just not call him that? it's getting really annoying." chan groaned.

haneul scoffed.

"are you kidding me? what- so, do you actually believe this bitch?" she asked harshly.

"well, yeah. he wouldn't just lie about that shit, haneul!" chan raised his voice.

haneul just began to laugh awkwardly.

"y-you're just as bad as him, chan! oh my god, i cannot believe it!" she cried out.

chan rolled his eyes.

"well, you're gonna have to get used to it. i think we should just stop-"

"no! go fuck yourselves!" she screeched out before storming off.

chan sighed.

"chan... im sorry-"

"are you okay?" chan asked with a small voice.

minho nodded.

"we should go to the others..." minho mumbled.

"yeah... but, uh, i gotta do something real quick before, though. i'll see you later, though. also, don't worry about the break up, i'm fine. i knew she was cheating on me." chan winked before walking off.

minho just stood there...

shocked.

𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓍊𖡼.𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𓍊𓋼𖡼.𖤣𖥧

hello beautifuls~

you know what i've just realised?
with my other two books, by now my two love interests would have already started dating by now-
what the fuck-

anyway, happy 25 chapters!!!

i love you all~
bye❕❕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9M 203K 25
Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction!! VERY CLICHÉ! *** "He is well known." "He is bad news." "He is dangero...
524K 6.1K 39
**I WILL ACCEPT REQUESTS** You can request anything. Because I hate sad endings I probably won't do a lot of angst or any. Y/N one shots
23.8K 1K 29
In which Hyunjin and Felix save Changbin. •Throuple• •bxbxb• •Fluff, Smut, Angst
62.3K 2.4K 36
Izuku is abandoned at Dagobah beach when his mother finds out he's quirkless. What will happen when he visits society again? Will he decide to live a...