𝑨𝒑𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆 I João Fél...

By urfavblondewriter

He called her his Aphrodite even tho she wasn't his. ☆ " I can call you my Aphrodite now. " ☆ What happens wh... More

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌
𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗍 + 𝖲𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅𝗌
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.

16.

145 5 2
By urfavblondewriter

Time skip: April, 2019

"Hey Stasi!!" Catarina answered my call.

Since that day when everything happened my life continued but my heart still didn't recover, someone would say that I'm just making it big but his words really hurt me.

Him and I didn't talk since then and the whole group was curious but they stopped asking after a few weeks.

For the winter break mine and Cata's family went back to Greece celebrate Christmas, but since we are Orthodox Christians we missed the first week of school, we do celebrate Christmas on the 25th december but the holiday lasts till Jesus was baptised, on the 6 january, It's kind of a tradition for us to celebrate together. I was really happy that I was back there but I was still hurting and that was absolutely noticable.

When we got back my depression came back and I became distant to everyone again, I was always confused by my thoughts and I overthinked about everything.I hid everything from my parents because I was scared of their reaction, on the other side, I still played volleyball so it made my mind occupied with something else for a few hours.

"Hey Cata, I just wanted to know if u wanna hangout this weekend?My parents are out of town again." Cata is the only friend that I talked to, Ofc i talked to Camilla but I became distant to her for some reason. Only Catarina knew my secret.

"This weekend, you mean tomorrow??" she asked me.

"Yeah, we can do a sleepover or smth on tomorrow." I suggested.

"No sorry Stasi, João invited us to his and Miguel's football game, remember? He said that at the lunch."

I sighed, I couldn't believe that everyone was going to that stupid game, why is he so popular?

"Oh yeah, I just kept zoning out while he talked. Is everyone going to that stupid game, I can't believe it." I complained.

"You know that Luis is his bestfriend and that he wants to go with me, I'm sorry." she sighed. "I know u hate him but, why don't you come too?"

There were no chance for me to come to that shitty game after all the things he said to me.No way.

"Okay but can you come over after the game?" I hoped.

"Nope, Luis insisted that I sleep over at his and if they win they will probably throw a party after and João said that we are invited, if they win ofc. I'm so sorry Stasi," I sighed again.

"Thanks for nothing Catarina, bye." I hung up on her.

"Why everyone loves him so much, I hate my life." I said and placed my phone on the night table.

_

"Honey come downstairs for lunch!" my mom called me.

I literally spent the whole day in my room watching youtube and listening to music. It was currently 4 pm.

I got up from my bed and got downstairs.I saw my mom putting a tray of mousaka in the middle of the table.

"Yummy." I said, sitting down next to my dad.

We started eating and the meal was delicious as always, the room was filled with comfortable silence while everyone ate the food from their plate.After some minutes everyone finished their meal and I cleaned the table while my parents were talking to me about their day at work.

"Honey, I heard your friends are going to Benfica's game tonight, they are playing europa league, why don't you go with them?" he asked me.

I knew that I needed to make up a lie to make them think that I can't go but I just couldn't think of any at the moment and I definitely didn't want to tell them abou João and I.

"Umm, I don't wanna go, I'm not interested in football."

"Why, go have fun with your friends." my dad encouraged me.

"No dad, I really don't want to go, besides I have a lot of homework to do."

My dad nodded and I continued to do the dishes.

_

I was sitting in my room, watching the news on the tv. I was so bore that evenmy phone made my bore which happens rarely.

I listened to what the the woman on the tv said until I heard i that the sports mews were starting and of course they had to talk about the game that was starting soon.

"We are now live at the Benfica's stadium where the game against Frankfurt is starting in about an hour.There are a lot of fans here and the line-up is already published from the Benfica's coach." she stopped to have a look on the paper in her hands while the fans around her were singing chants about their loved club.

"On the goal Benfica has Vlachodimos, in defence there are Corchia, Dias, Jardel and Grimaldo.They have two deffensive midfielders, Samaris and Fejsa, in the midfield there are Silva, Fernandes, Cervi and on the attack is Félix."

"Of course, their starboy!" I wasn't surprised.

"Benfica has a strong line-up for their 1 leg and of course the striker, João Félix is one of the best young players in the-" I turned of the tv and got my phone.

I couldn't listen to them talking so good about him, he is the worst.

I opened instagram and I immediately saw a post by Catarina.

@catasamaras

0•

•0

Liked by @anastasialeandros, @schoolgossips and others

Vamos Benfica🦅🔴 with bae!!

tagged: @joaofelix79, @luisoliveira, @miguelrnobrega, @felixcamilla

@schoolgossips: 🦅🦅🦅🔴🔴🔴🔴
liked by the creator

@joaofelix79: ❤
>@user56: CUTIEE😍😍
>@joaosbabyy: he's mineee😘
>@luisoliveira: NO, HE IS MINE GUYS!!🤭🤭
>@catasamaras: OMGGG

@user20: where is Anastasia?
>@schoolgossips: interesting...

see more comments

"They are all having fun..." I said.

I was sitting on my bed while they were talking and having fun without me.

I looked at the time, it was 8:20.

"Fuck this, I'm going." I said jumping from my bed.

I immediately opened my wardrobe and started looking for clothes to wear.I picked out a red crop top and black jeans.I put on the outfit, tied my hair in a ponytail and put on my favorite sneakers.I grabbed my leatger jacket and my black purse and left my room.

I went downstairs and saw my parents watching some movie in the livingroom.

"I'm actually going to the game." I said as I grabbed my school backpack from the chair.

"Okay, have fun!" my parents said.

I took out a VIP pass from my backpack and put it in my purse.

"Bye!" I said closing the house door.

I got into my car and drove to the stadium, the parking was pretty full so I barely found a place to leave my car at.

The fans from the stadium were so loud that they could be heard from the outside, they were signing the chants they sang when I was watching the tv but this time they were ten times louder.

I showed my pass to the security guy and he let me in.I looked the seat number that was writen on the pass to find my seat. I climbed the stairs and got to the VIP section, the noise around me was getting louder and louder every moment. I quickly spotted my friends and I walked to them and sat in the free seat dedicated to me.

"Omg Anastasia!I tought you aren't coming!" Luis yelled.

"It was boring at home so i decided to go." I said hugging with everyone.

"The game is about to start!I'm so excited!" Cami said. She was wearing a Benfica's jersey with her name written on the back.

About two minutes later the players started to come out on the pitch and my eyes immediately met his and his eyes found me. A smirk started playing on his lips when he caught me staring, like he was saying 'I thought you wouldn't come'

He licked his lips, looking straight at me, I crossed my arms on my chest, acting angry because I was and then he started singing the Benfica's anthem with his other teammates.I broke our eye contact and turned to my friends.

"Where is Miguel?" I asked.

"Oh he is not in the starting line-up." Catarina answered.

I nodded and the game started.

The game was going good but there were no goals and even no chances until Ndicka made a penalty by fouling a player and of course João had to shoot it and he scored, Benfica took the lead in the 21st minute.

He proudly celebrated in front of thousands of fans in the stadium, everyone was cheering and applauding for him.

20 minutes later Eintracht's player, Jovic scored from a counter-attack making the score 1:1.

Just 3 minutes later João scores once again, the ball went past the goalkeeper and Benfica took the lead once again. This time when he celebrated he crossed his hands over his chest making eye contact with me.

Frankfurt scored on the end of the halftime but the goal got disallowed, the halftime finished with the result 2:1.

"João was playing so good!I'm proud." his sister said.

"Yeah, he's very good!" Luis said.

The second halftime started and in the 50th minute, Rúben Dias scored a header after the corner kick, making the Benfica's lead even bigger.

Of course I was supporting Benfica but I hated that the hate that I have had for João was starting to melt because I felt butterflies when he celebrated the goal.

Just 4 minutes later João scored a beautiful goal again, he fell on his knees and proudly kissed the Benfica's badge, he scored his first hat-trick which made him the youngest player in europa league to score three goals in one game. All of my friends were yelling his name and celebrating his goal while I sat there, keeping eye contact with him.

_

The game finished with the result of 4:2 for Benfica.Every fan was so proud of their players.

My friends and I left our seats and went downstairs to wait for him, well they went to wait for him, I exused myself and went to the bathroom so I can skip I conversation with him.

I went into the bathroom and just stayed in there for 10 minutes, hoping that he finished talking with them and left.After another 5 minutes I went back to them but I saw a figure of a brunett boy standing next to Luis.His back was facing me which meant that he didn't saw me.

I wanted to turn back and go to the bathroom but It was too late, Camilla already saw me and waved at me.

"Guys since we won you can come to the party with us!" João was hyped because of their victory.

"Cool!Stasi, do you wanna go with us?" Luis asked me.

"Umm, I don't really know.-" I didn't want to go to that party. "Come on Anastasia, It's going to be super fun!" Camilla begged me.

"Sure." I said, I couldn't say no to her because she would be curious of my behavior, she was curious before but If I don't go this time, she will see that something happened between me and João.

"K, let's go!" João said, leading us down the stairs.

_

The party was at some local club, there were a lot of Benfica's players.Loud music was blasting through the speakers while Camilla, Catarina and I were walking throughout the dance floor to the bar.

"What are we drinking girls?" Camilla said, sitting in the chair next to me.

"I think I'm going to skip that." I said looking at my phone.

"Oh no you're not, come on one drink won't hurt, relax girl!" Catarina said while the bartender was approaching us.

"What can I get for you ladies?"

"Three martinis please." Camilla ordered and he Immediately started preparing our drinks.

About a minute later, that same bartender served us our drinks and the girls immediately poured them down their throat, excluding me.

"What are you looking at, drink!"

I obeyed her and poured the alcohol down my throat like they did.

"Another round please!" Camilla told the bartender and he started making our drinks again.

"I don't really think this is a good idea-" I said picking up my second glass of martini. "Shut up and drink." Catarina said, fastly sipping the martini again.

"Another round, please-" "No, I don't want to get drunk and do stupid things again!" I yelled.

"What did you do?" Camilla questioned me.

"Umm, I-, I talked about some stupid things." I panicked but she was to drunk to ask me more.

"Okay, as you say. Just two please!" she yelled again.

_

After 4 more rounds for them they were pretty wasted, they were saying some weird words and they laughed so loud.

"Okay, I think that's enough for you guys." I said, taking the glasses from their hands.

"Oh no!We want m-more!" Catarina laughed like a crazy person and I immediately dialed Luis's number.

"Luis, can you please take care of this two, they are pretty wasted and I need to go to the toilet, they're at the bar, be fast."

"Okay, coming." he hung up and a minute later he was here.

"Bye Luis!" I said as he dragged the two girls out of the club.

I started walking to the toilet until I felt someone's arm touching mine, I turned around and saw a familiar person looking at me.

"Hey, you must be Anastasia?" he looked around my age, with brown hair and brown eyes, his voice sounded pretty drunk.

"Yeah, and who are you?" I asked him, he looked familiar but I didn't know where I saw him.

"I'm Jota, but my name is João."

I remembered him, he was one of the players that were on the bench for Benfica and I knew that João probably told him about me.

"Oh yeah, you were on the bench for Benfica, who told you about me?" I was curious.

"Félix did, he told me that you are very gorgeous and I have to admit it, you look very pretty tonight." he was clearly flirting with me.

He got closer to me and he snaked his hand around my waist. I tried to move his hand but it was tightly wrapped around me, It made me uncomfortable but the alcohol in my veins eased the discomfort a little.

"Soo, how old are you?" he asked me, his drunk eyes were shining.

"I'm 18, you?"

"19, just like Félix."

I nodded in response, his face got closer to my ear and he playfully smirked.

"But I'm better than him." he whispered, making me more uncomfortable.

I tried moving away from him but he was visibly stronger than me. I started to panic because this was going somewhere I didn't want it to go. My eyes searched for someone I know in the big crowd but I found no one, fear sent shivers down my spine.

"You have beautiful blue eyes, are you a nature brunette?" he got even closer to me.

"No, I dyed my hair 3 years ago because of my ex. I am a naturaly blonde." I answered his question, trying to be as calm as possible.

"Oh, too bad, you would look even sexier as a blonde." I was taken aback, I started pushing him away but he stood still.

"What are you doing Barbie?" he started laughing and I became even more scared.

"Move away!" I yelled at him, but he didn't listen.

"Why would I?" he tighetened his grip on my waist, nož letting me move anywhere.

I pushed him away and tried everything but he stood there, laughing at me.

Suddenly, his hand caught mine and he roughly held it in the air, the more he squeezed, the more it hurt me.Tears started tears ran down my cheeks as he looked at me emotionlessly.

"S-stop." I was sobbing

Suddenly I managed to see a fist hitting his face and he immediately fell on the spot, his arm was no longer around my waist but was fighting with the person who helped me.That person punched him all over his face and he barely managed to defend himself.

The whole club was watching the fight that was happening in front of me, and it was clear to everyone gathered around them that Jota was going to lose.

My mysterious savior turned around and I immediately recognised that fluffy hair and that hazel brown eyes. I turned around and ran away from the scene, I couldn't believe that he did that.

I got out of that club and called a taxi, I sat on the concrete stairs nearby to wait for it.

"Anastasia." I heard a voice from behind me.

"Fuck off João." I yelled at him, not turning around.

I heard his stepps getting closer and then he sat next to me, I put my face in my hands.

"I told you to go away, I don't want to talk to you!" I yelled at him again.

"What is happening with you Anastasia?Why don't you want to talk to me?"

"You are asking WHY? You litterally told me all the shit that day, you made me uncomfortable,   you made me overthink a lot, I could've been pregnant and you sad all that shit!You were playing mind games with me!And I want to let you know that you broke my heart, I cried because of you, I cried and cried, for days and weeks, and YOU did not give a fuck! Now you are asking me why?!"

He was speecless, tears were running down my face again.I couldn't believe that he was asking me WHY after 5 months of not talking to me.

"I-I'm sorry, but I d-didn't know It hurt you this much." he apologised, but I wasn't done there.

"How did you not know, did you saw how I was behaving, did you saw me zoning out?!It was clear that it hurt me and YOU didn't figure it out!I didn't talk to you for months and you tought that It didn't break my heart, were you blind??" I yelled, looking straight at his eyes as tears continued to fill mine.

"You know, I was hurt too!I was hurt because you didn't talk to me.I tried to find your reason for avoiding me but I never tought that this was the reason.I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Anastasia." he started to cry too.

I saw a car pull up in front off us and it was my taxi.I got up and started to walk to the vehicle, I turned around for a last look at him and he was looking back at me.

"Apology not accepted." I turned my gaze back to the taxi and got in. I told the location to the driver and he drove off.

I watched him watching my taxi leave, tears were still running down his cheeks and his shiny eyes were looking at me apologeticaly.

________

The longest chapter ever!!I feel so sad for João bc all of this is happening to him, he doesn't deserve it.Vote if you liked the chapter and please vote and leave recommendations!

urfavbolndewriter loves you😘

<333

*not proof read*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
186K 9.9K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
872K 53.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
367K 22K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...