Their Forever

By avnistorytell_

"Leave me" she whispered breathing heavily not being able to consume the proximity they were in . "I said le... More

Characters
Announcement
01. Advik Raichand
03. Longing hearts
04. Two souls
05. Burning
Synopsis
06. Memories
07. Behavior
08.Control
09. Their Nightmare
10. Contract
11. Beautiful Mess

02. Arushi Malik

5.4K 345 26
By avnistorytell_

" Are you going to shut this creature of yours or not Miss Malik " a loud high shrink noise echoed through the four walls making the girl sitting on a couch sigh visibly .

" Its fascinating to me that a grown twenty four year old hot sexy girl like me can be jealous of books " Shreya grumbled under her breath as she eyed her bestfriend looking least bothered with her presence making her sigh in frustration.

"It's Sunday yrr Ru . Can you stop being a book worm " Shreya whined stomping her feet as she eyed the girl who raised her round specs cladded eyes , finally looking at her .

" This is the final paperwork check of new book shree . You know I have to submit it in the upcoming Wednesday which is in three days "
Shreya rolled her eyes at the girl who gave her a pleading look .

Arushi eyed the brown eyed girl in tank top and trouser , hair loosely in a French side braid looking back at her with irritation. If the one person without whom she can't live than that has to be the fuming girl standing in front of her . Six years and she didn't get to know when this girl became the most important part of her life without whom she can't imagine the life .

" As if that boss of your will even scold you ? He is totally whipped for you yrr Arushi " Shreya stated totally forgetting the topic she came for while Arushi sighed defeatingly.

If Shreya is taking her full name than she is pissed which is definitely not good .

" Ohk drama queen let's do the thing that you came for " Shreya smiled proud on herself as she plopped on couch beside Arushi .

" After " Shreya smirked wickedly as she eyed Arushi who was looking at her in disbelief.

" Don't tell me that you made me accompany you just so you can watch this movie for eleventh time . C'mon shree get over this Tessa Hardin obsession , will you ? " Shreya grinned widely at her friend's state before nodding her head several times .

" Yes my dear Ru and you are watching it with me for the eleventh time , end of the discussion " Arushi sighed before resting her head on Shreya's shoulder getting ready to watch the movie again for third time in this whole week .

Guess her bestfriend can never get over Hardin And Tessa .

________________

"P-Please leave m-me . D-Don't do t-t-this to me . I beg y-you please " she
scrolled to the corner of the dark room begging the person infront of her to stop as he took predatory steps towards her . A beasty smirk plastered on his wicked face eyeing the trembling girl in front of him begging him for mercy .

" You deserve this bitch . What do you think of yourself , huh? You will reject me . Now just see what I will do with you . Even my name will make your whole existence trembled and you will regret the day you were born " the man laughed menacingly taking off his clothes and ruining the soul of the girl who was crying and screaming defeatingly ready to take over the death .

" Please leave . H-help s-s-somebody help , Avi- " Arushi got with a shrink as the dreading nightmare made her sweat dangerously. Agonizing tears poured out as she sat there panting looking at nowhere .

Six years and still that cursed night haunted her in her nightmares shattering her little by little . She has stabilized her herself , has taken care of herself at the time where anybody would have cried and would've chose the path of death but she didn't. She chose to stay strong , to fight for the life she got and to not become a coward like her parents who left her at the door of orphanage . But now she is tired , tired of becoming strong , of smiling all the time when all she did was cry behind the closed door and the irony was that she still hoped those pair of hazel brown orbs to hold her , to embrace herself in those strong arms . It is painful that still after so many years , she is here crying her heart out and imagining him to save her , to cure her ! She knew she was tainted , its not like she thought herself as low but now thought of being with him scared her because she know that she is not good for him . She is cursed and her soul is broken beyond any repair so now even the thought of them being together scared her but this traitorous heart wouldn't know anything it still wanted him and that is what destroying her day by day . Maybe the thought of being with him is scary but the reality of him not being there for her is more dreading  . It kills her everyday bit by bit .

Drinking the glass of water Arushi turned to step down on the bed when a small note on the nightstand caught her eyes .

"Got some emergency meeting my bitch like boss announced in the middle of the night . Don't you dare take those pills to get sleep and take care of yourself. Will come to pick you up at 8 in the morning , Mom Dad are missing you .

Love ya
~Shree "

Arushi smiled keeping the note in her closet before moving to the kitchen to grab some chocolate.
Atleast something good happened that night that's why Shreya and her parents came in her life like angels .

________________

Next morning came within a blink when Shreya came in front of Arushi's apartment honking her car , when she saw her irritated bestfriend leaning on the door showing her watch to Shreya.

Guess she is half an hour late !

Sighing deeply she sat inside the car only to see Shreya smiling at her nervously.

" I am definitely going to complain to uncle about this " Shreya batter her eyelashes pleadingly at her beatfriend's remark . If her dad got to know that because of her he got late to meet his favourite daughter than she will be gone .

" My Ru you are looking so pretty . See we are even matching , you are my bestfriend , my soulmate , my senorita . You will not say anything to dad , right ? " Arushi raised her brow looking at the girl infront of her in blue chikankari kurti looking back at her innocently.

" Fine but this is the last time " grumbling under her breath Arushi gave her a side eye . Guess she can never deny her .

Smiling widely Shreya started the car as they drove to Malhotra mansion listening to songs and chit chatting randomly . The signal turned green as the traffic started moving only to be stop after two minutes .

Mumbai and traffic , obviously.

" Did you slept well last night ? " the words came out more like a statement as Arushi eyed Shreya stiffed who looked back at her seriously.

" It pains Ru , how long is this going to last ? Why are you torturing yourself so much , please speak , yell just do something . I can't see you like this smiling robotically everytime " Shreya breathed out to calm herself down as she eyed her bestfriend who was gazing outside completely avoiding her gaze " You are forgetting yourself completely . Do You know how much worried dad is for you ? How mom wants to see that real smile on your face but fails miserably . You never talked about what happend to you after that night . You never cried after that night in front of anyone . How are you going to live with it further ?" Arushi smiled as she looked at Shreya who was looking now in front glaring at the road .

" There is nothing to speak about Shree. I don't want to remember that night again so I don't talk about that and about nightmares , they will go eventually now . I am feeling much better " Shreya scoffed while driving not looking at her .

" Yeah of course. Six years are eventually for you " Arushi placed her hand on Shreya's one squeezing it assuringly as she tilt her head looking outside not speaking a word . They both knew she told a lie, a white one . A lie to herself but nobody can do anything because the day she lost her everything , her dignity , her soul , her fate , her love was the day she promised to become strong . To build herself to the point where there will be no place of emotions left in her and she did . She fulfilled her promise except forgetting him , her Avi !

" Ru where are you lost ? We are here , come now Dumbo. I am sure dad will be going crazy if he doesn't see his princess anymore " Shreya seemed back to normal as she rolled her eyes remembering her dad's drama for not seeing her bestfriend. Arushi smiled seeing her scrunched face . Pinching her puffed cheeks , she got out hurriedly to get saved from her wrath .

Because apparently Shreya Malhotra doesn't like someone pinching her cheeks .

" Just wait you Ru ki bacchi " she muttered before smiling and going inside .

________________

" Good Morning young man " Arushi exclaimed cheerfully entering the gate of Malhotra mansion before wishing the watchman namaste.

( Namaste = Greetings in hindi )

Yashvardhan Malhotra , a booming name in business world and the owner of the Malhotra hotels with the business all over in india and in international market looked up from his newspaper smiling widely before standing up and hugging the girl standing in front of him lovingly.

" Finally you are here I thought that daughter of mine is seriously going to kidnap you to keep you to herself"
Yashvardhan sulked huffing as he complained .

Arushi chuckled seeing his childish behavior. Definitely Shreya got his genes in acting .

" Oh c'mon I didn't prepared these dishes for her just so only you can talk to her . Leave my daughter , let her sit first you old man " came Priya Malhotra's voice as she walked to them wiping her wet hands before kissing Arushi's forehead . " Do you even eat or not ? Where did these cheeks of my princess went " Arushi rolled her eyes playfully at her words .

Priya Malhotra , the famous gynecologist of Mumbai with the chains of hospitals was surely a graceful lady . Despite her age she carried herself authentically.

" You both are saying as if I have became a leaf or what ? And aunty see the cheeks are still here poking me where ever I go " Priya smiled patting her head .

" I am telling you princess you should just shift here . Here no one takes care of me well . I am becoming thin day by day " Yashvardhan complained side eyeing his wife who glared at her playfully.

" I think we had a proper discussion about it last weekend uncle . Not again " Arushi sighed totally understanding where the conversation was going .

If Shreya was possessive about her than Yashvardhan Malhotra was way too protective to let his princess stay along in this big city and the result is him trying to pursue her to stay with them and her declining it because no matter what or how many years pass by , the gratitude of this family of being her pillar in her almost ruined life and her promise to herself held her back to stay with them . The only matured one here was Priya who supported her completely understanding her turminol which is why she is most close to Priya .

" Accha fine , let's talk about it later. First let's have our breakfast and I have something to inform you and Shreya " Arushi nodded sensing his serious voice as they stood up .

" haeee , kya Milan hai . Mai pakka ro dungi" Shreya grinned widely circling her hand around her father

( what a reunion ! I will surely cry )

" Drama band kar aur chal hath do Jakar , breakfast karna hai ki nahi " Priya's strict tone made her pout as she looked at her father batting her eyes innocently.

( Stop acting and go wash your hands , you want breakfast or not )

" Ohh my beautiful, let's go check if your ceremal custered is set or not . I am very hungry " Yashvardhan dragged her while winking at his daughter who smiled at him widely while Arushi watched the scene with amusement . They sure were one dramatic here.

" Why are you standing like this Ru ? Chal chal breakfast kar warna tere ye cheeks kaise wapas aaenge " Shreya cooed teasingly before running to the dinning table followed by a grumpy Arushi .

( let's do breakfast otherwise how are you going to get back your cheeks )

_____________

Yashvardhan cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention . Arushi sat straight as she eyed the man who looked back at her trying to speak whatever was going in his mind .

" Let's just tell me uncle . What's the matter ? " Arushi asked sensing the tension in the air .

" There is this business partener of mine who we have signed the contract for our new hotel here in Mumbai. We together are throwing a party this Thursday for our project " he paused taking a breath and continued " I want you to attend this party as well "

" And ? " It was not something new for her to attend a business party thrown by Malhotra's but seeing him this serious , there was something Arushi was missing as she eyed Shreya and Priya who looked serious about it as well but little did she know that this one evening will change her life , the storm that would turn her life upside-down.

" And I want you to public your identity "

~~~

This is my Instagram account. Follow me there for the spoilers sugars.

To all the silent readers , the least you all can do is press the like button below 🙏🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 3.8K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
31.1K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
200K 16.1K 31
°• Book 1 in the unexpected marriage series •° *:゚✧・゚: *✧・゚:* "They tried to hide their feelings with silence but they forgot that their eyes spoke t...
167K 8.8K 29
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...