bill kaulitz || lover boy

tijaluvbug tarafından

y/n and bill have known eachother since they were 6. they've been best friends but y/n moved to the US. two y... Daha Fazla

1, home again
2, reunited
3, dinner
4, first day of school
5, confession
6, the date
7, sick in the head
8, concert
9, the sleepover
10, birthday
11, the birthday party
12, haunted house
13, summer
14, pool party
16, happy birthday!
17, felix
18, what did you do?
19, the awakening
20, face it.
21, melissa
22, passing out
23, upcoming tour
24, tour
25, tour pt2
26, concert
27, jealousy
28, kidnapped.
29, christmas
30, please?
31, wedding
32, reveal
33, birth
34. end.

15, dirt bike

1.1K 20 10
tijaluvbug tarafından

summer holiday was almost over and i couldn't be more disappointed. i really didn't want school to start.
since it was almost the end of the break, tom had come up with a crazy idea. "y/n, bill, get up we're going dirt biking." tom bursted into bills room where the two of us were peacefully sleeping.

"huh? dirt what?" i asked, still half asleep
"dirt biking. come on get ready we have to leave in like two hours." he leaves.
"what did tom say?" bill asks while is eyes are shut. "that we're going dirt biking."
"WHAT? REALLY!!?! oh my gosh i always wanted to go dirt biking!" suddenly he wasn't tired anymore, he was jumping up and down like a toddler. i giggled.
"we leave in two hours, i'll be back then i gotta get ready." i got up from his bed, giving him a peck on the lips. "bye love!" i waved at him. "bye! love you see you soon!"

__________

i got home and saw my mom in the kitchen.

"well good morning. what are you up to?" she was making breakfast. "i'm gonna go dirt biking with tom and bill." "really? i used to love dirt biking when i was your age." she chuckled. i went upstairs, brushing my teeth then started picking out an outfit. i took some low rises camouflage denim shorts and a dark sage green tank top with a cross on it.

i didn't pick anything too good since were going dirt biking and i didn't wanna get anything ruined.

i didn't put any makeup on because if i do my hair will fly all over my face and it will be annoying.
my hair was straightened so i didn't do anything with it. i put on some sneakers and headed to the twins place. but before that i took some pancakes my mom made. "bye mom!" "bye honey!"
gustav and georg were also gonna be there since they're coming with us. as i approached their house, i saw a random car. i recognized it but i didn't fully remember it. i shrugged it off and walked into the house.

bill, gustav and georg were in the kitchen, eating and talking. tom was nowhere to be seen.
"hey love! you look gorgeous" bill ran up to me, hugging me. "hi handsome, you too!" i kissed his cheek.

"aren't we already supposed to leave? where's tom?" i asked confused. "well he's uh.." georg let out. "he's with this girl in his room and they keep making noises." gustav whisper yelled.

"it's your friend, from the party. remember?" bill took my hand. "oh so tom really meant what he said.." i grinned
____
10 minutes passed and bill couldn't take it anymore. he rushed upstairs and started banging on the door. "tom hurry up or else we're going without you two." bill raised his voice. "fine fine im coming, wait in the car." he panted.

bill came back downstairs and rolled his eyes. i went up to him and side hugged him, rubbing his neck. his face softened and he hugged me back. the four of us headed to the car, waiting for tom. he finally came with ela. "hey guys! hi y/n!" ela said. "heyyy! i see you had fun." i grinned as she turned red. georg was driving, gustav was in the passengers seat and me, bill, tom and ela were in the back. they kept flirting with eachother and making out and it was pretty annoying. i could tell bill was also getting annoyed. "sorry love, i didn't know she was also coming" bill gave me a weak smile. "oh no it's fine really! don't worry love." i kissed him. he smiled and kissed me back. this time tom and ela were staring at us.

"we go get a room you two" tom scoffed
"for real" ela laughed. i pulled away from the kiss and got pretty mad. "bro don't act like you guys weren't making out a minute ago, literally your tongues down your throats."
bill bursted out laughing. "you tell them baby!" tom was about to say something but gustav made the volume of the radio louder before tom could cause chaos.
_________________

we finally got to the place and it was stranded and hot as heck, all of us were practically dying. our guide lead us to a room where he gave us all glasses so that we don't get sand in our eyes. he then lead us to the place where all the dirt bikes were. the six of us hopped on on one each. the guide was in front of us, counting to three. he started driving and we followed him. he got pretty fast so we were also speeding. all of us were having fun.

"THIS IS AWESOME!" bill screamed. i laughed. „FOR REAL!" tom replied. we've been driving for one and a half hours and we headed back to the warehouse. out of nowhere, tom started drifting, making sand land on me and bill. i gasped. „oh you're so gonna pay for that" me and bill said at the same time. tom started speeding away but me and bill caught up. i blocked tom as bill turned, making sand fly all over tom.

it was really funny. me and bill sped off before he could do anything else. we finally made it to the warehouse. we parked our dirt bikes and i was feeling amazing, don't know why. i headed to the nearest mirror and looked at myself. i was covered with sand. i took my glasses off and it looked like i had been tanning with glasses on. i turned around with my mouth still wide opened. everyone bursted into laughter.
„not funny guys" i rolled my eyes sarcastically. bill and tom walked over to the mirror and also took off their glasses. their jaws dropped. this time i laughed.

„this is all your fault tom!" bill laughed
„what? no it isn't. you did it to me!"
„you started it! you did it first to me and y/n!"

they argued.
„okay okay settle down guys, let's calm down" georg said and the two boys backed off giggling.

_____________

we were finally back home and i immediately hopped in the shower. i was a mess. i finished showering and quickly dried my hair. i was gonna go to the mall with the boys and ela. we all agreed on that on our way back home. ela said she'll give us a ride.

i finished drying my hair and picked out an outfit. i decided to go with a hot pink top and some low rises jeans.

(the inspo)

i aso took a pink hand bag to match with the outfit. for makeup, i put on some concealer, eyeliner, mascara, a tiny bit of blush and some lipstick/lipgloss

i put on some pink thick flip flops and headed out. i rang the doorbell at the twins house and georg opened it. i smiled at him and headed to bills room. as i entered his room, he was doing his makeup. „hey gorgeous" bill smirked.
„hey handsome, are you almost done?" i sat on his bed. „yeah i just need to finish this eye."
he finished his makeup and walked towards me and he hugged me. „i missed you" he buried his face into the crook of my neck. „i missed you too pretty boy." i hugged him back, he giggled. after a minute we headed downstairs and were waiting waiting for ela to come by to pick us up. 5 minutes pass and she finally came. it was about 16:53 and the mall closes at 19:30. we still had enough time.

we made it to the mall, me and ela held our hands as we ran into the mall, giggling. we stopped at a store with such cute clothes and bags. of course we entered it. immediately, i found two dresses that i really liked.

(yurrrr, these are the dresses. if u don't like them u could change them!!)

i instantly fell in love with them. i decided on buying them. ela was looking at some crop tops and she really seemed concentrated on what she should pick so i left her alone. after awhile she found a simple tank top that had some roses on them. we checked out and payed. we headed out of the store and i suddenly had an idea. since it was almost bill and toms birthday, i could buy them a present right now. for tom, i bought him a cap that he kept talking about so i bought him that and a matching t-shirt. he was a big fan of coke so i bought him 5 cans of coke.

for bill, i bought him some new shoes that i also saw him eyeing for awhile. i decided to buy us matching ones. bills favorite animals are monkeys. i bought him a monkey plushie since i thought it was cute.
bill had been also wanting a pair of sunglasses
from this one store but they were pretty expensive, but i still bought them. 500€ later, i was done. i also decided that when i came home i'd also print out some pictures and put them in portraits just like bill did.

everyone was waiting for me at the entrance of the mall so i headed towards there. i was carrying many bags and i mean many. i finally made it to the entrance and everyone looked at me in shock "damn girl what did you buy?" tom joked. "nothing really, just something for my mom." i made an excuse, hopefully they believe it. they nodded and headed outside, but bill stayed behind with me. "do you need help?" he asked. i started panicking "oh no really it's fine, they're not heavy."
"are you sure?"
"101%!"
"okay if you say so." he smiled at me and i smiled back.

TIME SKIP

we finally made it home. i said my goodbyes to everyone and headed home. i was really tired. i placed the bags on the floor and plopped on my bed. i fell asleep but then woke up about a hour and a half later. i decided to work on the portraits. the one for tom, i had a picture of us together when we were fighting and pouring flower all over eachother. we ended up laughing in the end. i put a few pearls and gemstones on the portrait as well.

i then started making bills. it was a picture of me and bill when we were 12. we were on the street joking around. we ended up taking a picture together while we were on the street. luckily nothing hit us. i put the picture in the portrait and glued some hearts and pearls on it. both of them turned out amazing. i had a few birthday bags so i put toms stuff in his bag and bills in his bag.

11:20pm

i was tired after that and went to bed for real this time.

__________
TYSM FOR 127 READS AAAAHHHHHH😭😭😭😭🫶🫶🫶🫶

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

32.1K 615 49
ania has been best friends with the kaulitz twins since their birth. their moms got along really well. at first ania saw tom as a friend but is he re...
1.2K 14 18
He's a Pop star while she was just an ordinary highschool girl living in Germany, she had heard about him but took no interest in him although she fi...
1.1K 5 8
Tom and y/n know each other for a long time since kids and when they turned 17 they started to see each other in different ways.
2.4K 45 15
You and the rest of the band have known each other since birth in a small town in Germany, (you Sing with bill btw) you all never had feelings for ea...