⚘ Demon Slayer ship oneshots

By LightBulbsglow

~ Demon Slayer Ship one-shots - Open to requests! - - Tanjiro x Kanao, Zenitsu x Nezuko, Inosuke x Aoi, Sanem... More

.. ⚘ Aquarium Date ⚘ .. T x K
.. ⚘ Sweet Treats ⚘ .. A x I
.. ⚘ Rainy Day ⚘ .. G x S
.. ⚘ Why I ship Giyushino ⚘..
.. ⚘ Puppies ⚘ .. S x K
.. Headcanons ..
.. ⚘Ice Skating ⚘.. A x K
.. ⚘ A/N ⚘ ..
.. ⚘ A/N ⚘ ..
.. ⚘ Fever ⚘ .. S x K
Cute Pics :33
Cute Pics!! :33 Pt.2
.. ⚘ Picnic ⚘ .. O x M
.. ⚘ A/N ⚘ ..
.. ⚘ Hair ⚘ .. O x M

..⚘ Intro ⚘..

614 4 3
By LightBulbsglow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Call me Author please, I don't really want others to know my name or nicknames!

I've watched the entirety of Demon Slayer(Kimetsu No Yaiba), I've read all the manga's(except for the last one). And I've read the Light Novel "One Winged-Butterfly" multiple times, I'm a fan of Demon Slayer. If you want to know about me, I can tell you some stuff,

My favorite character is Kanae Kocho,

She's so sweet.
I love her smile and her eyes, I want to hear more about her that's not just part of Shinobu or Kanao's backstories.

My least favorite character is Muzan, he irratates me a lot. But he is a good villain.

My favorite Demon Slayer ships or Sanemi x Kanae and Mitsuri x Obanai!

I've had many accounts and made many books, but I have a habit of accidentally logging myself out of accounts and not being able to log back in. So if I don't update for a while, I may have accidentally logged out.

I'm a bit lazy, forget to write and finish, and give up on chapters after writing 1 sentance.

I do take requests, not for ships but for the au and what's going on. If you do want to request, please do! It'd give me ideas for what to write and would give me more motivation.

The ships I'll mainly be writing about will be,

Tanjiro x Kanao
Nezuko x Zenitsu
Inosuke x Aoi
Giyu x Shinobu
Sanemi x Kanae
Obanai x Mitsuri

other ships I probably won't write about that much.. but may still write about are,

Tengen x Wives
Tamayo x Yushiro
Kagaya x Amane

I don't do proships or comships, if you are a proshipper or comshipper(or both) please leave.

I'm not sure if I'll write lemon, I have before but it's always been embarassing.

I won't write anything that involves abuse,torture,rape,sa,manipulation, or anything like that. I see that a lot in stories and it's bothered me lately, where I'll look up these ships and the "top" or more dominant one will basically rape the other or sa them, of manipulate them into thinking it's okay.
Please don't request anything like that.
It will make other readers uncomfortable and it's overall gross to romanticize that.

I make a lot of spelling errors, so I apologize for that!

I'm not a pro writer, I mainly write love stories to project how I see love and what I would like in a relationship.

Readers, please don't harass anybody in the chat/comments, I don't want fighters in the chat thing and I would like if everyone could just get along.

When filling out a request, please specify the ship,au,dynamic, and what they will be doing,

EX:

"Shinobu and Giyu, Canon Au, crushes, picking flowers"

or

"Tanjiro x Kanao, Academy AU, Friends to lovers, sending love letters"

It would make a lot easier!!

Again, when I write, I want to write the characters having a healthy and happy relationship with eachother. If I do write lemon, I'll always add consent to it.

I don't really like the fanon view of characters, like Shinobu being a tsundere who pouts and cries when she doesn't get what she wants, Giyu being an alpha horny guy, Tanjiro being a flirty horny guy, Kanao being pouty and a crybaby, etc. I see these a lot with ships and it overall gets annoying, it erases parts of their characters I love. Shinobu is an intelligant,graceful,and powerful slayer, she's not pouty and bratty. She is sweet and caring. Giyu doesn't express his emotion, how would he be a horny and "alpha dominant" male? And he cares for Shinobu, their canon relationship is platonic, I understand that(But still ship it), and he cares for her, he wouldn't yell at her or hurt her or anything like the fanon aspect of Giyu would. Tanjiro, again is a caring and sweet guy who wouldn't treat Kanao and tease her and stuff. The fanon view of characters absolutetly ruins the important aspects of them. Of course, in this book I'll make them more vurnerable towards eachother, but they won't pout or whine or treat eachother badly.(This part was more a rant, lol)

If I write about serious topics,(suicide, self harm, or mental illnesses) I'll add a trigger warning.

I also might post about some random things, like art I drew or offical art from the creators and such.

Tropes I won't do are:

Bullies to lovers
(Usually toxic, stop romanticizing bullies, bullying literally makes people kill themselves)

Enemies to lovers
(Whenever I read Enemies to Lovers, it's always toxic. I prefer the idea of being nice to eachother and giving in to eachothers kindness)

Love Triangles
(Confusing to read and adds unnecasarry drama to an already good or failing story)

Teacher x Student
(So creepy I won't write about this at all, I hate the Giyushino student x teacher stuff. I've seen people makes AU's where they change it to Shinobu being Giyu's wife and stuff, I might write about that)

Damsel in distress
(I prefer when they save eachother instead of the girl getting into stupid situations and the guy having to risk everything just to save her when she's being an idiot, I prefer the idea of them saving eachother, if the guy gets in danger, she helps him, if she gets in danger, he helps her)

Angst
(Demon slayer angst stories aren't bad, they just make me cry so I won't write about them)

___

Tropes I might or will write about

Rivals to Lovers
(I'm not sure if it's the same as enemies to lovers, but I looked it up and rivals are people who do more of friendly competing with eachother and that seems okay)

Forbidden Love
( cliche but seems sweet, whenever I read forbidden love stories they fight for eachother which is sweet. The passion they have for eachother is inspiring)

Friends to Lovers
(Why I love Shinobu x Giyu and Inosuke x Aoi. The friends to lovers trope is a bit hated on but I like it a lot because these stories always show the passion and love the friends have for eachother that builds up to love. They have chemistry which makes the ship make sense and not some random story)

Love at first sight
(I have a complicated relationship with this trope, I'm not sure if the idea of the trope is they fall inlove with eachother for their looks or if they have some sort of connection that makes them want to date)

__

I think that's all I have to mention, feel free to ask questions if you want!

Tap the flower to fill in a request :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 417 41
𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆. 𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗻 [ 𝗨 ] /ˈ𝗸𝗹æ𝗿·ə·𝘁̬𝗶/ 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝘀𝗲𝗲...
1.5K 41 7
Ever since the day Inosuke opened the box and showed Kanao, Nezuko, she has fallen hard for her. Nezuko is allowed to take off her muzzle when she pl...
32K 858 28
Love for the slayers seems impossible; you'll never know when the other will die and leave you in the cruel world's wake. Watch Giyuu and Shinobu acc...
2.4K 31 19
⚠️IMPORTANT INFORMATION⚠️ - There will be no smut unfortunately. - This is my first written story so please don't attack me. - This is a Demon Slaye...