A song of whales [T. Giyu x R...

By Wellenlied

My very first demon slayer fanfiction. [Tomioka Giyu x fem! demon reader] Have you heard the tale? If people... More

Your Persona
一 | Song
二 | The Tale
四 | Meet The Ubuyashikis
五 | New Friends
六 | The Past
七 | A Visit
八 | Hashia Meeting
九 | Jealousy
十 | Flame Hashira
十一 | Recovery
十二 | Water World
十三 | Island
十四 | Love Hashira
十五 | Patrol
十六 | Sound Hashira
十七 | Upper Moon 6
十八 | Festival
十九 | Swordsmith
二十 | Calm Before The Storm
二十一 | Muzan
二十二 | War
二十三 | End of Song
Extra

三 | Introduction

1K 23 25
By Wellenlied

"I brought her back, Oyakata-sama." the water hashira entered a dark room with some lit up candles.

Kagaya: "A she? How does she look like?"

Giyu opened the water bottle: "She's a goldfish right now."

"Good evening sir." Ayuna greeted and jumped out from the water bottle turning back into her original demon form.

Giyu: "She almost look like a sea monster, what stands out is her very long fish tail."

Kagaya: "Hello..."

Ayuna: "Ayuna."

Kagaya: "Hello Ayuna. I'm the head of the demon slayer corps, Ubuyashiki Kagaya. Do you know why you're here today?"

Ayuna: "I guess so. So what is your wish?"

Kagaya: "I wish for you to join our side to defeat Kibutsuji Muzan."

Ayuna: "That's it?"

Kagaya was surprised at her response: "What do you mean?"

Ayuna: "As I decided to let this demon slayer to bring me here, I already sided with you, Ubuyashiki-san. Thanks to you, I finally found my missing part so I will help you and the demon slayer corps until the end. After all, a future where everyone can sleep peacefully at night must be great. So perhaps you can wish for something else, like...erasing your curse."

Kagayas and Giyus eyes widen at her proposal.

Kagaya: "You can do that?"

Ayuna grinned: "If you want me to? Or I volunteer so you don't have to use your wish now." (she hid the fact that she can fulfill multiple wishes)

Kagaya: "That's very nice of you, Ayuna."

"All I need is to do is to touch your forehead." she announced as she got up and approached the master of the demon slayer corps and she placed her cold hand on his forehead.

The curse marks that spread over his forehead and eyes were fading away and he blinked several times as his vision slowly returned to him and she retreated her hand.

"Can you see now? The curse is gone. " the girl said with a smile.

Kagaya was stunned at the news, the curse that was passed down to him and someday his son finally lifted, not by Muzans death but by a demon girl. A tear slid down his cheek, "Yes I can see again...and you do look like a sea monster."

"Yeah I get that often." the said sea monster grinned.

"How..." the water hashira gasped out from behind.

Ayuna turned to him: "Well I can heal injuries, deseases and curses if I feel like it. But bringing dead people back to life is impossible. Just a reminder."

Kagaya: "Ayuna I don't know how to thank you-"

Ayuna: "No, I should thank you for giving me this opportunity or else I would have spent the rest of my life at the same sea and even if someone else did my favor, I would have been lost not knowing what to do. So I thank you for giving me a fresh start, and it's my pleasure."

Kagaya smiled brightly at her: "Very well. I will arrange a hashira meeting in a couple of days in the meanwhile you can reside at Giyu's estate."

Ayuna: "Right I don't know your name yet."

Giyu: "Tomioka Giyu."

Ayuna bowed: "Ayuna. I am under your care then."

Kagaya: "I'll see you in a couple of days then."

"Alright, goodbye." she jumped it the water bottle and turned into a goldfish midair. She waved at Kagaya before Giyu fully closed his bottle and left after excusing himself.

Kagaya smile grew wider as he felt his body turning healthy again so he got up and walked outside looking for his family. He can't wait to share the news with them.

-

Giyu prepared a room for Ayuna. He closed all windows, covered them with curtains and lit up a candle on the desk. After the preparations he finally opened the bottle letting the sea monster out.

Giyu: "This will be your room now. If you need anything just ask."

"Thanks." Ayuna replied.

Giyu: "Do you eat? You said you don't eat humans."

Ayuna: "I prefer seafood or just fish. I usually eat once a week with ten fish. I guess I need to trouble you with my meal too since I'm not familiar with this place so I apologise in advance."

Giyu only nodded and left leaving her alone.

This place is not bad at all.

Ayuna spent her days in her room and at night she will explore the water hashiras estate and she found a small pond on his back yard but she were too big to fit in.

Giyu informed her that a meeting will be held in five days, so as Ayunas skin got very dry on the third day she decided to have a long hot bath for the first time since a very long time.

On the same night Giyu sat in the living room having tea and wondered where his new flatmate was since she will wander around the estate usually.
On the fourth day he checked in her room which was empty so he started looking all over his estate for her.

As he opened the bathroom door he saw her sleeping in the bath tub with her long fish tail laying on the ground. He quickly shut the door without waking her up and froze on the spot.
Why was he looking for her again?

He pretented that this incident never happened. Ever.

The day the hashira meeting came, Ayuna hid under the shadows with her eyes closed and in front of her were the hashiras and Ubuyashiki Kagaya.

All hashiras excluding the water hashira were surprised at the sudden change of their master and he confirmed them that the curse was lifted.

They were happy at the news but they grew all wary after hearing that it was a demons work.

Kagaya eased their minds explaining them her origin, the tale and the info that she likes to eat fish from Giyu.

After that he asked the said demon to step out and she opened her eyes which glowed in the shadows. Then she stepped out showing them her full form and bowed, "I'm Ayuna, it's a pleasure to meet you all."

Tengen: "That's literally a sea monster."

Ayuna: "I hear that often. Btw Ubuyashiki-san, how does your body feel? Anywhere feeling uncomfortable?"

Sanemi: "Don't talk so casually with the master!"

Kagaya cheered: "I'm feeling great thank you and I do not mind at all."

Sanemi: "Oyakata-sama are you sure we can fully trust this demon? She might stab us in the back one day."

Ayuna: "Don't worry, that will never happen, I promise."

"You can really grant any wishes?" the flame hashira asked.

Ayuna: "Yes except from bringing back the dead."

Obanai: "Sounds like a lie."

Ayuna: "Well then make a wish now so I can prove it. So what do you wish for? Money? Eternal health? Fame?"

Sanemi: "I wish that you show your true colors right now."

"Alright." Ayuna replied with a grin, "I'm showing my true colors right now. Siding with the demon slayer corps."

Sanemi: "I still don't believe you."

Ayuna touched her face with one hand and closed her eye letting out a long sigh,
"Haa... How can I make you believe me? I'm really on the same side..."

Kagaya: "Just give them time Ayuna and when the time comes then you can prove it to them." he now glanced over the hashiras, "Also, she will be joining your missions too and in the meanwhile can you take her with you all the time, Giyu? Since I'm sure she'll get bored if she stays at your estate alone."

"What?! She lives with him?!" the other hashiras exclaimed not believing that their colleague brought the demon back.

"Since I assigned him to bring her back it's the best choice to let her stay with him since they know each other." the master explained, "Besides, Muzan might be looking for her too so it's the best if she's not alone. The meeting is over now."

All the hashira bowed and respected their masters decisions.

"Huh? Already leaving?" Ayuna asked which made the hashiras glare at her.

"Ah before I forget..." Kagaya turned around, "come with me, my family wants to meet you who lifted the curse." he clapped his hands and a kakushi appeared with a fish tank.

"Oh what a honour!" Ayuna cheered but the kakushi didn't dare to get closer to her afraid she might attack them.

Ayuna smiled at the kakushi and turned herself into a goldfish and flopped on the ground. With that the kakushi approached her not scared at the fish form and bended down with the tank to let her jump in.

"Have a nice day everyone and Giyu, you can pick her up in a few hours."
With that the head of the demon slayer corps left with the kakushi following behind who covered the fish tank with a dark blanket leaving the hashiras with open mouths behind.

"Did she just turned into a fish?!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 657 20
Sanemi thought he hated the water pillar. He hated how ignorant he was and his, "I'm not like you guys" act, how he doesn't show emotions, and how he...
6.4K 156 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
222K 4.6K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
98.8K 1.6K 34
The cover art isnt mine! 스냅- Snap First story!! When Shinobu Kochou, Insect Hashira decides to pull a prank on Giyu Tomioka, Water Hashira, things ta...