bill kaulitz || lover boy

Autorstwa tijaluvbug

y/n and bill have known eachother since they were 6. they've been best friends but y/n moved to the US. two y... Więcej

1, home again
2, reunited
3, dinner
4, first day of school
5, confession
6, the date
7, sick in the head
8, concert
9, the sleepover
10, birthday
11, the birthday party
12, haunted house
13, summer
15, dirt bike
16, happy birthday!
17, felix
18, what did you do?
19, the awakening
20, face it.
21, melissa
22, passing out
23, upcoming tour
24, tour
25, tour pt2
26, concert
27, jealousy
28, kidnapped.
29, christmas
30, please?
31, wedding
32, reveal
33, birth
34. end.

14, pool party

1.2K 22 40
Autorstwa tijaluvbug

it's already august like damn, time flies by so fast. it's also close to bill and toms birthday. i'm not sure what to get them yet but i'll figure it out.
i got invited to a pool party that my friend, ela was hosting. of course, i invited the boys. it was currently 9am and the party starts at 1pm so i had enough time. i decided to go to the twins house, maybe get some breakfast while i'm at it.

i got to the door and saw both tom and bill passed out on the couch. the heck? it was kind of funny how they were snoring and drooling, i couldn't help but take a picture.

i then slowly walked up to the and shook them gently. i saw some beer on the table and that really made me question myself. they didn't wanna wake up so i shook them rougher. again, nothing.
after ten minutes i took a pan and a metal spoon and started hitting the spoon on the pan. the two boys jumped out of the couch, it was so funny seeing their faces. i was trying so hard to hold in my laugh but i couldn't.
„it isn't funny y/n. i'm still hungover." tom mumbled. „speaking of hungover, what did you guys do last night? you guys wouldn't randomly fall asleep on the couch together. and there's beer everywhere." i stared at them, demanding an answer. „gustav and georg were over and we couldn't help ourselves.." bill looked at me with puppy eyes. i couldn't be mad at him when he looks at me like that.

„okay guys. what happened yesterday?" i sat myself down next to them. „we watched a football game. then got a bit drunk" bill cuddled up next to me. „alright. by the way, my friend, ela is hosting a pool party and i was wondering if-„
„YES." tom interrupted. „damn bro you didn't even let me finish." i laughed „so? i knew what you were gonna say. my answer is yes."
„damn okay chill out, what about you bill?" i looked at him. „if it's with you, sure!" he smiled.

„its a pool party so bring some swim stuff, if you want to. oh and do one of you guys want to go get breakfast with me? i asked. „i'll come! let me just get ready." bill said, jumping out of the couch and running towards his room, i followed him. he started picking out an outfit and after he did that, he went on to do his make up but i stopped him. „what's wrong love?" he asked with a confused look on his face. „please don't put makeup on, you're so handsome without makeup." i quickly kissed him. he turned the most reddest shade as i said that. „okay love, but only if you also go without makeup." he smiled. „alright, let's take this off." i smiled as i dragged him into the bathroom. i took his makeup wipes and started taking off my makeup. i only had mascara and concealer on so it wasn't that bad.

as i finished wiping the makeup off, i walked over to bill, he was on his bed, reading a magazine. he put the magazine away with his mouth wide opened.

„what?" i giggled. „you're so gorgeous y/n." he stood up from the bed and came closer. he grabbed my face and was rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

bills pov:

she was so gorgeous without makeup for real.  i was so happy that she was in my life, that she was my girlfriend. i'm so grateful.

i leaned in and kissed her softly. she kissed me back as her hands wrapped around my neck. i smiled into the kiss. we pulled away and she smiled. i loved her smile.

„so about that pool party, when is it starting?" i asked. „oh it begins at 1pm. we still have enough time." she replied. „oh and could we go to the bakery? please?" „of course!" i replied as i rushed to get my car keys and got into the car. we got to the bakery and y/n ordered a bagel. i got myself a muffin.

____________

we got back to my car and drove back to my place. y/n went into her house so she should change into her bikini and i did the same. i was in my room, going through some magazines, when tom bursts into my room. what's wrong with him?

„dude, you won't believe what just happened!" he looked excited, which scared me.
„what is it?" i got closer to him. „you know why i got excited when y/n was talking about that pool party? well the host is hot and she just texted me!" is this seriously why he bursted into my room? "okay? what now? what am i supposed to do about it?" i say, annoyed. "jeez chill i was just telling you about it, just like how you used to talk about y/n 24/7" he smirks as he walks out of the room. i take a pillow and throw it at him.
___________

y/ns pov:

i was done putting on my bikini.

(the first option)

(second option)
i also wrapped a back swim skirt over my hips.

i then called bill on my phone and asked if he was ready. he said he was but tom still needed a bit. that dude bro.

i headed to their house and while me and bill were waiting on the couch, tom came downstairs with the most happiest look on his face. "damn why you suddenly so happy?" i asked, playing with him.
"nothing, just excited." he says while smiling. i shrugged it off and we headed to their car.

15 minutes later we got to the party. it was currently 1:07pm. tom rushed out of the car and started running towards the door.
huh?
me and bill looked at eachother with confusion.

we entered the house and headed to the backyard where the pool was. we tried looking for tom but couldn't find him. we were still looking and after 5 minutes we saw him talking to a girl. typical tom. but wait.. it was just any kind of girl, it was ela, my BEST friend.

if tom hurt her, i would strangle him and skin him alive.

i told bill that he was with the host of the party and he also said that it's typical tom, flirting with every girl he sees.

me and bill got into the pool and there were many other people in it too. there was this one guy who kept eyeing me. he was kind of making me uncomfortable and bill noticed it.

„what's wrong love? is he making you uncomfortable?" bill asked, slightly pulling us closer. „yeah kind of, he keeps looking at me weirdly."
„it's fine, if he tries doing something i'll show him." bill glanced at the guy and the guy quickly looked away.
______

ten minutes later, bill got out of the pool to get us some drinks. i was alone in the pool when someone approached me. it was the guy who was staring at me. „hey gorgeous"
„not interested" i walked away. „awh come on, don't tell me that emo guy is your boyfriend." he smirked. „yeah, he is. what are you gonna do about it now?" i snapped back.
„calm down girl, he doesn't have to know." he got closer, i pushed him back. „stay away. i already told you i'm not interested."

suddenly bill came flying out of nowhere and punched that guy. „she said she has a boyfriend, are you deaf?" bill glared at him. the guy started punching bill but bill dodged the attacks and punched the guy in the stomach.

he grabbed his hair and put him under the water. the guy struggled but bill ended up pulling him back for him to get air.
„talk to her again and i'll kill you next time." bill glared. the guy ran out of the pool and out of the house. i stared at bill but then gave him a high-five. „that was amazing!"
bill smiled. we got out of the pool and some people were staring. i looked to my right and saw tom making out with ela.

i nudged bill. he looked where i was looking at and his jaw dropped. me and bill came closer to them, we decided to eavesdrop on them.

„damn you're really good at tom, do you do this with every girl you see?" she chuckles.
„not really, but i know you like it" he grins.
ela turns red and laughs. she leans in and kissed him again. toms hands snake around her lower back.
me and bill tried not to burst out, laughing. the noises they were making were really funny.

„y/n i think he likes her, but like for real." bill whisper yells to me. „WHAT? really? that's so not tom" i'm suprised.
„yeah, he kept talking about her and it was kind of annoying."
i giggled.

TIME SKIP

it was about 5pm now and i was getting bored, so was bill. tom was nowhere to be seen. we both knew that he was with ela.

me and bill wanted to go home so we looked all over the house. they weren't anywhere to be seen. we still haven't checked two more rooms. we got closer to the room and heard.... something shaking?

bill knocked on the door. „hello? tom? you in there?"
it was silent for a moment. we heard some rumbling but then tom came out of the room. „had a great time with ela?" i raised my eyebrow and bill bursts out of laughter.

„oh shut up, i heard that one night in the shower too." he rolled his eyes.

me and bill looked at eachother, in shock. damn... we got caught.

_________

we told tom that we wanted to go home and he agreed. he told us that he got elas number and that they have a date planned.

who is this and what  happened to tom?

me and bill raised an eyebrow and looked at eachother. tom noticed it. „what?" he asked annoyed.

„oh nothing, it's just that it isn't like you to go on dates.." i say
„yeah you usually change girls every day."

„rude? well, i'm kinda liking this one." he rolled his eyes. me and bill smiled at eachother.
___________

we finally got home and it was 6:30pm. i went to my house while tom and bill went to theirs. i took a quick shower and got into bed.
i was kind of hungry and i was craving brownies. i didn't know how to bake brownies but i knew one person that knew. bill.

so i called him.

B: hey love, what's up?
Y: oh nothing really, i just wanted to ask you something.
B: oh yeah? what is it?
Y: could you come over? we could bake brownies and have a movie night.
B: i'll be there in a second my princess.
Y: thank you!!! love you pretty boy
B; love you too!
*beep*

right after i hung up i hear knocking. damn was he fast. i let him and we prepared all the ingredients. we started working on the batter and finished it in about like 20 minutes. it took a while since bill kept throwing flower in my face.
i did the same but kind of threw it on his hair. uh oh..

bill started chasing me all over the kitchen with flower in his hands. i ended up slipping and he blew the powder in my face and my hair.

we ended up giggling 24/7 but then snapped back into reality.
we put the batter to bake as we picked out the movie. bill was picking out the movie and i was making popcorn as a side snack. i also had skittles which was one of bills favorite sweets.

after an hour or so the brownies were done. i took them out of the oven and cut them into small pieces. i placed them all on the small table and we shared them. we agreed on watching scream.

we finished the movie and ate all the snacks. we were really tired so we passed out on the couch. bill was the first one to fall asleep. i took some blankets and covered us both with them. i placed my head on his chest and tangled my legs with his.

_____________
A/C: hope y'all enjoyed😜
TYSM FOR 90 READS!!!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

59.5K 1.4K 36
y/n goes to a Tokio Hotel concert for her friends birthday, she falls in love with the lead guitarist, Tom Kaulitz, with ups and downs in their relat...
69.6K 1.8K 32
Childhood friends reunite once again after only talking through letters for years. What happens when the letters stop and they realise the impact of...
16.3K 151 31
Enemies to lovers💋🤭 Y/n moves to a new school and meets her new friends, enemies or should i say lovers?🤭😉 Bill Kaulitz x Y/n ❤️
1.2K 14 18
He's a Pop star while she was just an ordinary highschool girl living in Germany, she had heard about him but took no interest in him although she fi...