FIRST & LAST [ENG VER COMPLET...

By Laervaa2nd_

ENGLISH VERSION ♥️ COMPLETE ✅ BOY X BOY ⚠️ Joong Dunk Fanfiction 💞 Thank you for reading, voting, commenting... More

#01
#02
#03
#04
#05
#06
#07
#08
#09
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32🔞
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
#39
#40
#41
#42
#43
#44
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#Special Chapter 1
#Special Chapter 2
#Special Chapter 3
#Special Chapter 4 [End]

#50 (END)

1.7K 54 35
By Laervaa2nd_

JJ/N : Ekhm.... finally we come to the end of the story, actually there are still 4 Special Chapters but I'm not sure if I will translate them too or not (because my busyness has increased lately)

Happy reading joy joy naa jaa

 ...

Dunk Pov

"Who are you? I don't know you," Yumi said shakily.

"Who are you? You keep sending me messages and keep offering us things, we agreed at first but it turns out that until now you haven't delivered the goods you promised..."

I just realized that there were a lot of people around us...they were staring at Yumi in disbelief....but not only them, even me....I couldn't believe what I was hearing....

"You....why are you being so mean, accusing me?"

"Still won't confess...", Nanon said while rolling his eyes.

"Then what about this?", Phuwin suddenly spoke up showing his phone and playing a recording...

'So what are you going to do?'

'That nerd is so shameless, can you take care of it for me?'

'but I...'

'you so mean....'

'Alright...can you show me the person and also my gift?'

'This is Dunk Natachai, and your gift...... we're going to the beach... ...., haven't you always wanted to go on a beach date?'

Recording ends

"You say you love this man you instigated...but you don't love him at all...you know....I was in the bathroom listening to your conversation....I recorded it because I wanted to know if you really kept your promise to him."

"Who are you? How do you know Pram?"

"Don't mention his name....you think I don't know? You've been planning all this for a long time. You approached him to use him and when he couldn't do it you dumped him."

I don't understand what this is all about?

My head suddenly hurts...

"No...no...who are you?, who are you!!!"

"ME? I'M HIS BROTHER!!!", Phuwin shouted right in front of Yumi's face making everyone freeze.

The next second I fainted....

..

Since that day my world changed... .... I didn't get an explanation from Joong about what happened, he just asked me to forget everything that happened......, my friends were busy dating.... They also obeyed Joong...

Exam day is also approaching...I think that's the reason why Joong didn't want to tell me....he didn't want my concentration to be disturbed... .....

After the exam was over, Joong told me about what happened. .....

It turns out that Phuwin is the younger brother of Pram who is an art faculty student who was dropped out of the university because Yumi...

According to Joong's story, Yumi liked Joong for a long time, and at that time a girl lost her phone and she happened to see Joong passing by so she asked Joong to help her.

But the incident was seen by Yumi, she misunderstood thinking that the girl was flirting with Joong. .....

He snitched on Pram by accusing her of hitting her (that girl hit her), and that's when it all went downhill....

Pram was expelled...but he survived because of Yumi...

But he only realized that Yumi was using him after seeing how she kept trying to get close to Joong, Pram was frustrated and begged Yumi to be with him but Yumi rejected him in a sadistic way........

And..... When Yumi found out that Joong and I were dating, she again contacted Pram asking for his help and whispered various tricks to Pram....

That night....they slept together..., but Pram didn't know that that night would be the beginning of his torture....

Apparently .....Yumi recorded everything they did that night.... And intended to use it to threaten Pram, but she didn't know about Phuwin who was first in the room....

Pram died a few weeks ago...he committed suicide by drowning himself in the river that Phuwin said was the place where he (Pram) first met her (Yumi)

Now.....Yumi is reportedly missing....

Some say she fled overseas...

In fact...I have no intention of suing her..., I just want things to go back to the way they were...

And yes, now that our situation is back to normal...

My mom and dad still spoil Joong a lot and keep asking me to bring him home with me every time...

And Joong also as usual still continues to spoil me as if I were a child even though I recently discovered that I am older than him....

“Dunk...what do you want to eat tonight?”

“Phi Dunk,” I corrected.

“Dunk"

“hey...I’m older than you”

“Once Dunk, always Dunk.”

“No matter what, call me P’Dunk.”

He was born on March 10, 2001 while I was born on October 1, 2000.

“Call me P’Dunk”

“No way...”

“Then call me.... baby”, I joked.

But I guess I shouldn’t play games with Joong, because I can already guess what will happen next...

“Baby”

Right...👀

hoekk

“baby”

“stop it”

“Babyy”

“stop it Khun JOONG ARCHEN~”

“I LOVE YOU

“sto...”

“hmm?, Now you stop talking?”

“I’m hungry. Hurry up and cook.”

I love you, my first and last,” he said again.

Hoekk

“Are you going to give me a baby? You’ve been nauseous, will it be twins?”

In addition to getting more and more spoiled......he also kept teasing me until I ran out of words....

“You don’t love me?”

If I tease him saying no, I think I’ll get something else for dinner

“I love you, I love you, saranghae, whatever it is now go cook”

Kiss

“I want to recharge first”

“ugh...Joong I’m hungry”, he tucked his face into my neck.

Then....just eat me babe

Pervert, right?

Pervert 🤦🏻‍♂️

“Ehh!!, Joong you haven’t told me yet, how did you fall in love with me?”

What the hell is this?

Why does he like to confuse me so much?

But never mind...the future is still long I will and will definitely demand him to explain everything 😏

....

A few months later.....

For now I’m still enjoying my stories that are as beautiful as novels...💖

Wait, is this a novel?

If it is...does that mean I have a happy ending with Joong?

Brukkk!!!

ouchh

I bumped into someone again...👀

If this was a novel, I would really sue the author, why did she have the heart to keep making me bump into and be bumped into?

“I’m sorry,” I said.

He picked up the paper, I saw that he was a straight-faced man but sweet at the same time, wearing a special uniform that I didn’t know which faculty it was from, was he from another university?

But I can recognize the pin on his uniform... he is a senior student.

I’m really sorry phi”, I said.

Khrub, it’s okay”, he looked at me.

I gave him a smile while he looked at me confused.

AI PEAT....HURRY....”, someone’s shouting made him turn around.

At the same time

Dunk khruubb”, Joong came running while holding out his hand and smiling sweetly.

As soon as I looked back at the man, he had already disappeared....

What was that?

He left already?

“What did you see?”, Joong asked me.

“oh??...hmm...nothing...”

Maybe I saw it wrong, or rather he’s gone.

Peat?

let's go...mom and dad are waiting”, Joong as usual gently stroked my hair and then held my hand.

"khruub", I said and held his hand listening to his babbling all the way....

Holding each other, loving each other like this forever....isn't it beautiful

Readers and writers?😊

THE END

...

Finally....First And Last English Version finished 🥺

I Will  miss  JoongDunk  the sweet couple

I Will miss OhmNanon  Tom&Jerry Couple

I Will  miss the JimmySea All About Food Couple

Thank you for the readers, I'm really sorry if  this story has so many flaws or  boring, because i only typed what was in my mind combined with a little shadow of what if they really existed 😁

For me personally, I like P'Joong and P'Dunk the most in the light series, maybe there are many out there who think otherwise or you also think otherwise, but...for me maybe because I was carried away by the atmosphere of Star In My Mind 🤭

This story I started typing in June last year, and because there was another unfinished story so i worked on that first, in July i  planned how to go forward and looked at the characters of Joong and Dunk first and it turned out that the personality of the two of them was almost the same as their own characters in the series, even here from the author's point of view Joong is more clingy to Dunk than Khabkluen to Daoneua.

From June to August the author wrote the Indonesian version and start to uploaded it,  finally in November the Indonesian version was completed. After that I focused on my other stories, while considering the English version for this story, in May I finally decided to give the English version. Although I don't know if I will get many readers or not.

So the total work on this story was 5 months for the Indonesian Version and about 4 months for the English Version (10 months in total, almost 1 year...or should I say I worked on this story for 1 year?)

Ohh guys...for those who vote & comment, I really says thank you very much. thank you, and those who also follow both this story and me...thank youhhh 😊

Hehe...Btw this is getting long... ....😂

However

Love You All ♥️

Start: May 24, 2023

Finish: August 14, 2023 (05:05 am)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 701 15
Joongdunk Au "A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous,that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments spent together within a minute...
154K 7.2K 96
BOY X BOY ⚠️ GeminiFourth Fanfiction [COMPLETE] Thank you for reading, voting, commenting 😊 NOTE : English is not my first language, I'm still learn...
25.4K 295 16
Requests are appreciated!!<3