Chasing my lovely wife.

By JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 23.

6.7K 165 3
By JinxCoffin

Hazel happily left the Valdez mansion, Caleb said that he will take responsibility once she gets pregnant and Mrs. Carmen decided to let her stay in the mansion so they can monitor her condition. She also said that she could move to the mansion whenever she wanted, so she decided to go back to her apartment immediately to start packing her things that she needs to bring to the mansion tomorrow.

She saw one of her accomplices before she left, she immediately approached her.

"The woman left, Ma'am, I saw she was in a hurry to get into her car." the woman whispered to her.

"Okay, finish your job here and leave immediately." she said. "I will just send the money to you."

She immediately boarded the car prepared by Mrs. Carmen for her. When she arrived at her apartment she immediately packed her important belongings, her assistant saw what she was doing so she immediately approached her.

"Are you going somewhere?" she asked.

"I will stay in the Valdez mansion starting tomorrow."

"Really?" she said excitedly and helped her pack. "I'm so happy for you Ma'am."

"We're going to celebrate."

After they packed they decided to go to a bar to celebrate, they enjoyed the whole night and drank to their heart's content.

-----

"So tell me what happened." his Mother asked, her face darkened. "Did you really do that to Hazel? Do you want to ruin both of you?"

He looked at her seriously as they sat together, he couldn't believe that her Mother would believe that woman easily. He found out that Hazel can do whatever she wants as long as it will benefit her.

"I was disappointed in you, Mom." Caleb answered.

"What!?" she exclaimed.

"I was disappointed that you cared about that woman instead of my wife." he took his phone from his pocket to call his wife but his mother immediately stopped him.

"What did you say?" she asked angrily. "You did something awful to Hazel and now you are saying that to me? What do you want me to do? Tell Neli that everything is alright when we both see you and Hazel lying on your own bed, naked?!"

He pulled his arm that she was holding.

"I didn't do anything!" he answered angrily. "I was drugged by that woman, luckily my wife was there and helped me get back to my senses, and I was awake from the beginning!"

"W-what?"

He told her Mother what that woman did.
Earlier, Caleb feels that his sanity is coming back because of the cold water that is dripping to his body, he is very grateful because somehow his body has gotten used to the kind of drugs he has taken. He had been drugged several times and all those times he had his assistant with him to soak him in cold water and lock him in the bathroom for a few minutes whenever that thing happened to him.

He was sitting on the floor and didn't leave the shower in order to totally lose the effect of the drug on his body

After a few minutes past after his wife left the bathroom he suddenly heard the door opened again, he immediately thought of Neli so he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping to somehow reduce the worry and fear of his wife.

Even though he wanted to continue what they had started earlier, he knew that it was not the right time to do that with her, he wanted Neli to enjoy it as much as he would enjoy it. It's also a good thing that he still managed to let her go earlier, because even though he knew that he had returned to his senses, he knew that he would not control himself from owning his wife.

"H-he's unconscious Ma'am."

"It's fine, bring him to bed."

He almost opened his eyes in shock when he heard Hazel's voice, he gritted his teeth in anger.

That bitch really did this to me!?

He felt that three men picked him up to take him out of the bathroom and laid him on the bed.

"Ma'am should I call Madam Carmen now?" he heard a woman ask Hazel.

He felt a hand start to unbutton his clothes, he immediately felt disgusted knowing that it was Hazel's hands. The only thing he feels for her now is hatred and disgust.

"Let her come here after thirty minutes." Hazel replied.

He heard the door of his room close, at that moment he wanted to open his eyes but he decided to let her do what she wanted to do because he thought that he could stop her any time if anything happened. For now, he will just endure it so he can find out what she wanted to happen.

He also realized that it was Hazel who drugged him all this time.

"You will be mine after this, Caleb." he even heard Hazel whisper to him which immediately made his body shiver in disgust.

He immediately turned his back on her when he felt her hand on his cheek.

Tsk.

She forcefully pulled him to lie down and she just continued to take off his clothes, his blood immediately boiled with anger as she began to open the zipper of his pants.

God, damn it!

At that time, he was very thankful that she didn't continue to remove his boxer, it was a good thing and he suddenly thought of wearing a boxer even though he was already wearing underwear that day.
He felt that she got off the bed, it seemed like she was doing something but he didn't waste his time to see what it was and he didn't want her to notice that he was awake. A few minutes passed when she returned to the bed again and lay down next to him, he prayed to all the saints he knew at that time to calm himself down.

He never got a desire or even thought of doing intimate with Hazel, he admires her before, yes! But that's not a reason for him to have a desire for her, unlike his wife. His heart pounded when he suddenly remembered what happened to him and his wife, but he immediately put it out of his mind because he didn't want to feel strange in his body at the moment.
A few minutes have passed but still no one is entering his room, he is slowly starting to get angry because of the way Hazel is touching his body.

"You will be mine Caleb." she heard her whispered in her ear.

Son of a bitch!

He immediately turned his back to stop her from touching his face and chest, but he immediately regretted it because he suddenly felt her kissing his back. He gritted his teeth to calm but he couldn't calm himself because of what she was doing, he was about to face her to let her know that he was awake when he suddenly felt that she moved in front of him, she also raised his arm and placed it on her waist.

Disgusting!

He couldn't take it anymore so he opens his eyes, he wants her to know that he's awake but she just buried her face on his chest as if she was sniffing his scent . He was about to stand up when he suddenly heard the door of his room open, he immediately closed his eyes and heard his mother's voice.

"Are you surprised? That we have taken care of a snake for more than fourteen years." he said to her Mother. "There's a drug on the wine that she gave me earlier, my wife has even warned me about what she might do in the party, but I didn't do what she said."

His Mother was dumbfounded.

He also mention all the things that she did to his wife, how his wife suffered because of them and how she accused her that her wife hired someone to rape her.

He knows that her Mother was busy with her business and doesn't know what is happening to them, he didn't mention the divorce to her as well because they didn't get divorced from the first place. His Mother knows his relationship with Hazel back then, but she even told him to break up with her before he got married to Neli and just stay as a friend, but he didn't listen to her. After their wedding, his Mother will just laugh every time she sees news regarding his relationship with Hazel because she knows that he broke up with her already and they are just close to each other like any other siblings.

He couldn't blame her, because he was the same as her Mother three years ago, they were both blinded because of that woman back then.

-----

"Where are you? I'll pick you up."

"I'm still in the hospital"

"Is she okay now?"

"We were still waiting for the result of her laboratory."

"Are you sure you don't want me to go there?"

"It's fine, we will go back there after the doctor confirms that Mel is okay."

He breathed a sigh of relief when he heard no trace of anger in her tone of voice and smile.

"Okay, I will wait for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 100K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
80.3K 2.1K 71
Annalise Dolan. Once I was girl with dreams and better hope for the future. But everything got snatched away from me by father and her lover. He tain...
1M 27.3K 44
Book #2 [Sequel to 'All About Revenge'] [COMPLETED] ***** "I can't do this anymore." I said as ano...
672K 16.5K 47
HIGHEST RANKING: #4 in Abuse #7 in Undiscovered I fell in love with my husband in high school. He was the bad boy of the school, and I was the quie...