Gone Away || Minsung

By kyutminho

A vampire who waits 400 years for a specific human. A human who was reincarnated into the present. ... More

~
Ch.1
Ch. 2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35 Final

Ch.29

2.4K 120 150
By kyutminho

The group that was on the search for werwolf blood had made it to where Minho was containing himself.

"The two of you, Yeji and Lia there is a spare bedroom downstairs you two can stay in please make yourself comfortable. If you need anything here's my number, I'm sorry but I need to get to my brother quickly." After Chan gave his number to the girls he bowed his head before running up the stairs along with Hyunjin and jeongin.

"Minho we have the cure!" Chan bursts through the door and there where Minho lord curled up in a ball, only hearing grunting and groaning.

Minho wasn't able to hear his older brother as the serum was attacking his system even more nothing but pin his mind clouded.

"Minho?" Chan turns the vampire over and black veins covered his body and face, pulsing beneath his skin.

Without a second thought chan took one of the capsules filled with werewolf blood and forced fed it to Minho.

Minho finally getting the taste of blood that fed his desperate cravings. The blood running smoothly down his throat as he then went unconscious, the dark veins around his eyes, arms and legs were fading and his breath was steady while unconscious.

Chan let out a relieved sigh and sat on Minho's bed.

"He's cured." Chan stated with a small smile.

"I'm going to give Seungmin a call then!" Jeongin with a big smile exited the room excited to tell his boyfriend.

"At least he's less violent." Hyunjin sat next to Chan, intertwine their hands in one.

Chan rested his head on the taller's shoulder. "I was scared I was going to lose Minho to that, us vampires only have one life. He couldn't gotten himself killed or could've had so many regrets. This is such a relief."

"Even though Minho and don't get along I'm glad he isn't intoxicated anymore, I understand how much you care for your family Chan. You'll go lengths to help them." Hyunjin falling for his boyfriend more and more, loving the purity his heart holds.

"And I'll go to the lengths for you too Hyunjin. I love you . . . a lot." Chan picks his head up, using his finger to move Hyunjin by his chin to look at him.

"I love you too Chan." Hyunjin watched Chan's lips pull into the brightest dimpled smile he's seen.

They lean in for kiss in their full lips.

Both separate after hearing a certain someone clear their throat.

"I know I gotta get used to Hyunjin around more but god! Get a room." Minho was propped up by his elbows soon plopping into laying down again with a roll of his eyes.

"Minho! My sweet little brother is cured!" Chan with no hesitation jumped onto Minho, began cuddling him.

"Chan~! Ugh." Minho accepted defeat and cracked a small smile from the brotherly love. "Okay get off now."

"I'm sorry, we were all so worried." Chan got off of him with a chuckle knowing his brother secretly enjoyed it. "Hey, maybe you can get along with Hyunjin now, he helped me and his roommate Jeongin to get that serum. Oh and we have two new roommates for the time being."

"As long as he doesn't piss me off. Wait, what do you mean we have new roommates?" Minho raised an eyebrow not on bored with new stranger in their house.

"I'll explain everything later, please be on your behavior when they're here they are the reason you're cured. But are you feeling better?" Chan wanted to make sure the cure actually worked.

"Ya, better than before you got here. I was in so much pain. I was going rabid as I contained myself in my room with no blood for me to feast on which was eating me up inside. My body still kinda aches but I'll feel better once I see Jisung. I can finally be by his side now." Minho tried to use his vampire speed but quickly became fatigue and stopped right at his bedroom door.

"You need to be more carful your body is recovering from the serum still." Chan helped Minho keep his balance.

"I need to see Jisung now, take me to him please Chan." Minho with heavy breaths slumped in Chan's grasp.

"I'll take you once we get some more blood in you." Chan helped his brother down the stairs and into the kitchen, grabbing some pack of blood out of the fridge.

Minho down three bags of 5lbs of bags in minutes.

"Minho these are two werewolves who would be staying with us for a bit, they're the reason for the cure o had told you about. Yeji and Lia." Chan introduces the three once Minho had finished his last bag of blood.

"Thank you." Minho quietly greeted them bowing his head.

"We're glad our pack was able to help. Thank you again for letting us stay, you have a huge backyard!" Lia shyly got excited.

"It's no problem. We have to get going, call me if you need anything." Chan waved the girls goodbye right before taking Minho to Hyunjin's apartment.

Earlier after Seungmin had gotten off the phone with Jeongin he excitedly told the new to Jisung, Changbin, and Felix.

"That's a relief." Jisung sunk into the couch with wave of relief hitting him and all his worries about his boyfriend leaving.

"That's great! I can't wait till you two are reunited again." Felix with excitement hugged his dear human friend.

"I can't wait either I need to him, even if I just saw him I miss him so much." Jisung wanted to feel the safety in his boyfriend's arms.

"Bet he'll coming running through those doors any second then." Changbin chuckled knowing how clinging the two were.

"I know they're desperate to be with each other again but I hope he takes it easy, he can get reckless with that." Felix crossed his arms, knowing how his older brother was.

"You can scold him if he doesn't once he comes baby. You're pout is so cute my little vampire." Changbin cooed at his adorable boyfriend's face.

"How long do think it will take the serum to work Seungmin?" Jisung curiously asked as he was curled up on the couch.

"Should work pretty quickly but that's only a theory, I know waiting might seem like an eternity just have to be patient. He'll be here sooner as you know it." Seungmin reassured the human boy, receiving a small smile and a nod in return.

"While we wait why don't I order Jisung and I food since all you guys have here is uh not edible for us." Changbin stood up with a stretch.

But before anyone could respond Felix and Seungmin sensed another presence.

"Seungmin?" Felix quietly spoke, wondering if Seungmin could feel the strange overpowering presence of another.

"Yeah . . . Jisung go hide now." Seungmin kept quiet, and made sure every door and window was locked.

Jisung froze in the moment but immediately ran to his hiding spot they have told him to hide incase of an emergency. Hiding in a crate inside the closet of Hyunjin's room.

"What do we do?" Changbin quietly asked nervously.

"Just keep quiet Binnie." Felix quietly answered as he clung onto Changbin's arm.

It was silent and still, the air feeling thinker for what seemed like an eternity.

"I thin—."

The sound of a window shattering into pieces from Hyunjin's bedroom alarmed the three in the living room. Seungmin and Felix quickly sped to the bedroom and saw one of the vampires they feared to ever encounter. Niki, one of the council's underground workers and to ever cross pass with them was never good.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Seungmin knew how threatening the type of vampire he was but wasn't scared.

Felix on the other hand was frozen in fear as the last time he was met with one of them he was brought to the council.

Niki said nothing and taken them by surprise sped up to Seungmin and throwing him against a wall with no emotion behind those eyes.

Felix watched in fear as Seungmin struggled to get up, he was one of the weaker vampires.

Felix hurried to help his friend but was instantly stop by Niki's hand catch him by the throat, letting him up higher as Felix struggled to breathe. Seungmin was in horrible pain but managed knock Niki off balance by kicking as hard as he can to the back of his knee causing him to loosen his grip from Felix.

Felix took the opportunity to attack him, doing everything in his power to protect everyone. The two were taking turns at punching each other and throwing each other into the walls and furniture.

But Niki had the advantage of being even more stronger and taller than Felix. He was no annoyed by the obstacles in his way and grabbed Felix by the arm, twisting it till it broke. Felix cried out in pain.

Niki took that opportunity and kicked him to the floor.

Changbin witnessed the whole thing and his blood was boiling as his heart broke from hearing his boyfriend in pain. Our anger and crave for revenge he ran up and jumped onto, putti bc him into a head lock. Niki sped around the room hitting his back on every wall to get him to let go but changbin wasn't budging despite how much pain his back was in. He took this very moment and twisted his neck till he heard a crack, remembering the only way to kill a vampire was snapping its neck.

He jumps off the vampire before it falls to the floor. Not another second long her runs to Felix's side.

"Baby? Are you going to be okay?" Changbin kneeled down to Felix was sat up against a wall with arm still broken.

"I'll be okay, vampires can recover quicker than humans . . . just painful." Felix winced at the slight movement. "You did it Changbin. You saved us. Please go check on Seungmin for me."

"No need, I'm right here." Seungmin had enough energy to get up.

Changbin still running to help him walk.

"We need to get out of here and grab Jisung out of here. Niki isn't dead." Seungmin warned the other two.

"Wait, I thought twisting a vampires neck could kill them." Changbin had thought it was finally over.

"There's a reason why vampires like him work for the council, powerful strong vampires like him can't die from that you have to burn them alive to keep them dead. We have to go before he wakes up quickly." Seungmin explained, having Changbin rush to get Jisung out of there before it's late.

Changbin swung the closet open and flung the crate open with Jisung looking up in fear after hearing everything that just happened.

"Changbin, is everyone okay?!" Jisung quickly stood up happy to see his human friend alive.

"Kinda of but we need to leave right now." Changbin helped the other out of the crate and headed the broken window where the fire escape was.

"What about Seungmin and Felix?!" Jisung stopped not wanting them to get hurt even more.

"The vampire is after you not them, we need to get you somewhere else." Changbin was trying to think where it would be safe to take him as he dragged Jisung down the fire escape while the rain poured on them.

Running straight to Changbin's car but Niki was quick to beat them to it, with holding Seungmin and Felix by the throat.

"Come with me and I won't snap their necks." Was the first words Niki had spoken. "I'm being a lot generous than my boss would be."

"Don't do it Jisung!" Felix cried out.

Jisung looked to his right then back at the scene in front of him.

"I'll go with you but let my friends go first!" Jisung demanded.

Niki raised an eyebrow and tossed the other two vampires knowing they were to weak to do anything. One the other two vampires were out of his grasp and car came and straight into niki causing him to fly into a pile of trash.

"Jisung!" Minho coming out of the passenger's seat and vampire sped to his human boyfriend, pulling him into his embrace.

"I'm so glad you're here! That vampire is after me Minho I think he's working for that scientist that wants my blood." Jisung clung onto to dear life to Minho.

"Don't worry I'll deal with him." Minho petted the human's head to put him at ease.

"Seungmin!" Then came Jeongin running straight to his weak beaten boyfriend.

Then came Hyunjin and Chan running to the two vampires and Changbin.

"This needs to end now he's gonna to far." Chan was in absolute fury.

Chan and Minho both went up to Niki who was trying to get out of the pile of trash and all his bones popping and cracking back into place, finally standing in front of the other two vampires.

Minho didn't hesitate to tackle the taller with Chan following right behind him. Both of the strongest vampires who had no part in the council had a chance to finish this and Niki knew he couldn't beat both Minho and Chan at once. He needed to retreat but he couldn't leave without anything or the most important vampire in his life would be at risk.

"I'm sorry, but I need to do this." Niki spoke quietly and softly before using the resources around him stabbing a wooden steak into Chan's shoulder and wrapping a trash bag around Minho's head. He kicked both of them down and ran straight to Jisung.

Jisung was frozen in fear as he watched Niki coming right towards him.

Then a sharp excruciating pain into his lower abdomen, Jisung looks down a notices Niki standing him with a dagger then feeling his blood slowly being drained.

The dagger Niki used to stab him with was able to absorb blood to whoever is getting stabbed.

"Jisung!" Minho finally was able to regain strength and watched what felt like a repeat in history, nothing but fear and anger he felt.

He couldn't let the exact thing happen again this time he wasn't going to give up to easily

Minho sped but Niki had finished what he was doing before Minho could reach him. Niki was then long gone.

Minho wasn't going to focus on chasing him and immediately ran straight to Jisung, catching him before he could fall to the ground.

"I'm not going to let you die again."

~~~

A/n: update!!! Book will becoming to an end soon! Kinda glad I'm finally ending it bc it's been over a year since I started writing this been to long lol.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 58 15
Hyunjin and Felix are vampires, to put it simply. They live alongside fellow vampires and friends Chan, Changbin and Seungmin. All five of them alrea...
19.1K 422 27
What will happen when a vampire falls in love with a human?? Will they be able to stay together?? Find out more about their life Started on 31...
128K 6.2K 54
Don't talk to strangers. That's what Felixs' mom taught him since he was a kid and still teach until now that he's an adult. But what if a stranger...
174K 6.3K 18
Where two boy who are in a completely different world. Meet By coincidence. or fate? Hate is what they choose at first. But when there's no runnin...