RED➻M.Yoongi

Por TheeMoonchild_

RED. "If you think that you can save me, break me down, or tame me. Here's your chance to do some damage." ••... Más

00| Red.
Oo1. The McDonald's incident.
Oo2| Special humans.
Oo3| The undergrounds.
Oo4| Handsome strangers.
Oo5| Lasting Impressions.
Oo6| Dibs.
Oo7| Yoongi's favorite.
Oo8| Fries, milkshakes and threats.
Oo9| The Red Clan.
O10| Partying and Drinking.
O11| The real Undergrounds.
O12 | The trouble three.
O13| Red City.
O14| Taehyung and Jimin.
O15| The Underground Brawl.
O16| The Glitches.
O17| No Mourners, no Funerals.
O18| The Neo Corps.
O19| Blood and Rain.
O20| Final goodbyes.
O21| Her.
O22| Good form.
o23| Touch and go.
O24| Comfort Quarantine.
O25| Nightly thrills
O26| Dead man tell no tales.
O27| 4 Hours
O28| The Second Candidate.
O29| District Nine.
O30| Prisoner 665.
O31| Kim's Palace.
O32| Suky's.
O33| Plasma.
O34| Raven and River.
O35| Rivers and Streams.
O36| History.
O37| Nova's interlude.
O38| Lee's Retribution.
O39| Reunions.
O41| Min Yoongi and the not fun, very bad, Lunch Date.
O42| The Furious and Fast.
O43| Twenty Six Seconds of Silence.
O44| Four days.
O45| Big City Blues.
O46| Thicker than Water.
O47| You and Me.
O48| The Night of the Lily Expo.
O49| Sense and Sensibility.
O50| First Secrets.
O51| The Others.
O52| District Three.
O53| Delicate Visions.
O54| How Hoseok Saved the World.
O55| The Rapture
O56| Revalations.
O57| To Anger a God.
O58| From Ashes.
O59| The Sixth Sense.

O40| A Series of Unfortunate Events.

231 39 38
Por TheeMoonchild_

Revised— not edited.
>>>>>>>

"You guys are gross" Jungkook reiterated for the third time in the duration of the thirty minute train ride from Azure Park to Kim's Palace.

You pursed your lips, looking down at your feet while Yoongi wore that badge of honor with a smug smile. Jungkook had caught a glimpse of the aftermath of you getting just a little bit carried away by Yoongi's encouragements. After he accused you of kissing him for sport, now you were kissing him just for the sake of it and Jungkook was an eye witness.

"So," continued the younger brunette, "are you a thing now? Not that I'm opposed, Y/n you're lucky to have my hyung, however I don't think it's a very good look for the games."

"Should you really be talking about dating right now?" Yoongi said just as you said--

"I know."

You turned to Yoongi with the same exasperated expression as Jungkook, "be serious right now."

"I'm always serious" he said with a very unserious grin, "and I said this before, it's good if people underestimate you, it'll give you a massive head-start."

"That's a dirty trick" Jungkook said in delight, "I say we do it!"

"We were already going to do it," Yoongi mimicked his delight, moving from the space beside the door that he had been occupying now to the seat beside you. "It's a good way to pick out the stupid contestants."

"Yeah" nodded Jungkook, "however" he added, "you'll probably be known as just Yoongi's girlfriend though, which I guess is fine for you but I would have a problem with it."

"What are you talking about "would" you already threw a temper tantrum that people knew you as my student before" Yoongi said, folding his arms.

"Yeah because I'm more than that," Jungkook scoffed indignantly, "people should know my name."

"I don't have a problem with it," you said, cutting in-between the two's constant back and forth, Yoongi smiled while Jungkook went to roll his eyes. "Well it's better than being known as "Skullcrusher" it really sends people the wrong message about me. At least with Yoongi's Girlfriend people don't think I've committed multiple mass murders before."

"People will still think that," Yoongi and Jungkook chorused.

"It's Yoongi hyung you're dating, not some morally upright citizen," Jungkook added.

You turned to look at Yoongi, "what type of vicious beasts have you dated before?"

"None as cute as you" he answered, making you bashful easily.

"Kill me" groaned Jungkook.

"Keep up that attitude and we won't help you get Nova" Yoongi teased.

You laughed, "Jungkook likes Nova," you sang, reaching across from you to hit him on the shoulder. "Look at you, all grown up," you teased again, "you're so cute."

"I never said I liked her--back off" he went to swat at you and you pulled back laughing.

"You don't need to, I can tell" you settled back beside Yoongi, "I'm psychic like that, I know when people like people."

"Did you know hyung liked you?" Jungkook asked as if to challenge you.

"Yes of course, yes."

"No you didn't" Yoongi challenged this time.

"Dude" you turned to him, "the first time we met you bought me a drink, then proceeded to stalk me to my work place, then flirt with me that entire night we were at Seokjin's bar. Yes I did-- also it's just basic girl instinct. Like a sixth sense or something, we just know."

"Yeah I wasn't subtle at all," Yoongi smiled, "but if that's the case, Kook, that means Nova already knows."

"I will jump out of this train right now," deadpanned Jungkook.

"No need to attempt suicide," you laughed, "Nova is one of those special girl exceptions, she's so smart but weirdly completely oblivious to her surroundings. We've always wondered how she's gotten through life without getting mulled by a bear or something."

"Look at you getting lucky" Yoongi grinned, clearly finding a lot of joy in teasing the younger man. "You're also lucky that you have Y/n here to tell you how to get her, she knows Nova more than anyone so use her knowledge."

"Oh yeah" Jungkook smiled, "you're not useless after all."

"No I'm not" you mirrored his expression, "I'm so useful actually, I can be the first one to tell you that you have nooooooo shot with her."

Both men's pleasant expressions dropped, "what?" they chorused in the same despondent tone.

"Is this because he called you useless? He didn't mean it, right Jungkook?"

"Not anymore" Jungkook frowned.

"It's not because he called me useless, I'm only sensitive to insults regarding my appearance" you raised a hand to stop them. "I'm saying that because while you do have a good start, y'know you're cute, and tall and muscular her exact type, you're nineteen she's twenty one. Nova has never dated a guy her age much less younger, if you really want to get with her you have to work really hard."

"But I'm cute" he argued.

"I agree" you nodded.

"I have a nice smile" he added again, showcasing his smile, "see?"

"I do see," you nodded again.

"I really have no chance?"

"Well it just doesn't seem--"

"Shhhh" Yoongi pushed your head away, "Jungkook," he leaned forward, balancing his elbows on his knees. "The only advice you take from her is what type of flowers to get, okay? I'll help you with everything else, you can get her and I can make it happen."

"Oh please" you rolled your eyes, "you won't help him with anything it's just Nova's preference to date older guys."

"And was it your preference to date me?"

"Yes," you said matter of factly.

"Well obviously, but I meant before you met me."

"I didn't know you before I met you."

"Describe the last guys you dated," he challenged.

"Uh, cute, a little nerdy, kind--" Jungkook cut you off pointing incessantly.

"See? See? Nothing like Yoongi hyung, he's not nerdy or kind" he pointed, before turning to mirror Yoongi's posture, leaning into the space between the opposite sides of the train. "I'm in your care, hyung."

"Good, good," nodded Yoongi, placing his hands together, "we start tomorrow, I'll teach you all my ways."

"This isn't going to end well," you tried to warn but neither turned to pay attention to you.

Poor Nova...

>>>>>>>

You made it back to Kim's Palace just seconds before the sun peeked from the horizon, casting a beautiful glow over the seaside you could just make out from the train station. The walk wasn't all that long but you were tired, which was why your knight in shining armor had you draped over his shoulders as his cold hands sank into the meat of your thighs and your face hidden in the crook of his neck.

"I know I already said this," Jungkook managed in between vicious sips of coffee, his and Yoongi's, "but you two are gross."

"You wish this was you," you sang again, and Yoongi laughed.

"Having a girlfriend has changed you man," Jungkook shook his head, somberly.

"She's cute" was the only excuse Yoongi gave.

Kim's Palace from the outside was just another tall building, standing with all of the other tall buildings in District Four. It's exterior was pure white, with reflective windows and you could barely see to the top without rocking the balance Yoongi had on you. Beside the door were two droids, scanning any approaching citizens. Blue light washed over the three of you before the doors slid open and a lobby appeared.

Kim's palace was vastly different from Red Tower, while Red Tower was a buzz with people and places, the palace was a bit quieter. You had an inkling it didn't have anything to do with the early morning.

"You two make me sick," Jungkook said again, standing in front of the elevator that parted and allowed you inside. "I think I'll start a petition to ban PDA in the Palace."

"I'll make Y/n blast anyone who signs that," Yoongi said.

"I'll add a weaver," Jungkook countered.

Yoongi pressed the top button, telling you that he was taking you to have breakfast with everyone. "Awe, can't you just drop me off in my room so I can get some sleep?" You whined, nuzzling his neck.

"Nope, you have to explain to Namjoon what happened tonight and get shamed by the rest of the clan for taking your back stabbing friends back." Yoongi said, leaning to nudge his head with yours.

"But I don't wanna be shamed" you whined.

"Too bad" he mimicked your tone, "that's what happens when we take people back."

"It's tradition," nodded Jungkook.

"Wait I'm actually gonna be shamed?" You asked, looking back to the younger brunette.

"Of course, we all throw our breakfast fruit at you," he nodded, "it was started by Taehyung to Jimin when he kept going back to his ex."

"It's been a tradition ever since."

"Oh... I like Jimin, he makes me feel seen" you said with a smile, he was the only one in the clan willing to indulge you in petty gossip. In some weird way he was a comfort when you lost all your friends because he reminded you of Nova.

"From now on you hate Jimin," Yoongi responded.

The elevator door slid open and a familiar room appeared, already crowded with all the faces you saw last night. Namjoon and Seokjin were seated on the bar, Taehyung, Jimin and Hyunjin over the lounge area watching the morning news and Hoseok beside the window looking at the sunrise.

All heads turned upon the ding of the elevator.

"You're back!" Smiled Namjoon with his arms up.

"Yay!" Everyone else said, despite their lackluster tone you smiled.

"And you found the kidnapped Y/n," Seokjin added with delight, "that's good—young lady we were very worried, try not to let people kidnap you in the future."

"I wasn't kidnapped," you settled your chin on Yoongi's shoulder, "I went willingly."

"Who said you were allowed to do that?" Frowned Taehyung from the couch, "I was very worried you know."

"Sorry Tae, I'll make sure it doesn't happen again"

"I was actually hoping you were gone," Jimin added with a smile, "less competion."

"You're just mad I still look better with pink hair," you countered.

He narrowed his eyes at you, throwing a grape in his mouth before shaking his head and looking back at the Tv.

Yoongi finally set you down on the couch beside Hyunjin, "glad you're not in some ice tray in District Eight with your organs missing, Y/n." He said, offering his fist out to you.

"What? That can happen?"

"That's what happens to people who were kidnapped," Taehyung proceeded to scold, "which was why we were all worried dude."

"I'm really sorry, I wasn't thinking... ice tray organs." You finally returned Hyunjin's fist bump, as Yoongi went to get you some coffee and Jungkook dropped on the floor beside Jimin.

"Wait so where did you guys go--" Hoseok paused, before his eyes shot wide, "woah what— you followed your old friend back to her hotel and didn't even tell any of us?!" Oh right, he can read minds. Well, there goes your chance to gently explain yourself and maybe soften the blow of your actions. "Do you know how dangerous that was? It could have been another trap—" Hoseok paused to point a condemning finger towards you, "that was very dangerous Y/n!"

Silence.

Now everyone was looking at you with varying expressions.

"Someone should put a muzzle on you" Yoongi sighed, being the first to break the silence.

"Wait, by old friends you don't mean the ones that reported you to the Neo Corps and got you shot, right?" Namjoon asked with a hopeful expression.

Silence again.

Then Jungkook this time—"Oh you're gonna be so disappointed."

The room as a collective let out a groan, save for Hyunjin who wasn't sure what was happening. "Y/n" Jimin whined, "those assholes almost got you killed what is wrong with you?"

"They're not assholes--"

"Ughhhhh" Everyone chorused with a set of eye-rolls, and face palms. Then suddenly fruit was flying in your direction. Grapes, strawberries, and a few ripe bananas.

"Ow!" You groaned when an apple landed on your head, "Yoongi did you have to throw the apple?" You turned to your new boyfriend who raised his shoulders in a shrug, holding a basket of apples.

"I'm your mentor so I'm allowed the hard fruits" he said, setting down the basket.

"Okay well--" You were cut off again by a grape hitting your face, "Jungkook really?"

"I do it because I care," he said, with a smile, returning Jimin's plate of fruits back to him.

"Can we stop with the fruit?" You asked turning to Taehyung who was ready with three more bananas.

The blond deflated, setting down the fruits and settling back down on the couch. "You're no fun, if you're gonna do stupid stuff at least have the decency to take your beatings."

"It's not stupid, they explained themselves and call me crazy but I think they were really just doing what they thought was best at the time" you said, then "hand me that banana, Hyunjin."

He leaned over the table to fetch it to you, "next time I'll also throw something at you, I didn't know that's a thing we do here."

"Yes it's a beloved tradition, started in the year 3xx3 by our very own Park Jimin" Taehyung smiled, patting Jimin's shoulder.

"I didn't start it, and let's just be glad it happened to me first, so Namjoon can ban Jungkook from lighting them on fire before throwing them at you." Jimin turned to glare at Jungkook who only brandished a proud smile.

You reeled, "they were on fire?" This was starting to sound more like attempted arson and manslaughter than a harmless tradition.

Jimin nodded his head, "I've been through some things Y/n."

"Let's just hope there won't be a next time" Namjoon said, again Jungkook let out a derisive snort.

"You're going to be disappointed so many times today."

"Oh come on," everyone chorused and you had the foresight to cover yourself from the onslaught of fruits sent your way.

"Stop wasting food--Yoongi put down the apple!"

Yoongi set down the apple he was ready to launch your way, not before sending you a quick wink, "I'll get you later."

Why do you like him again? You let out a sigh, going to explain the ups and downs of the night. How Lee was captured, how the entire incident was concealed by the Neo Corps Black of all people. How Yoongi made it so that Lee was now in District Four and lastly how you were going to Lily's Expo next weekend. Because despite everything those were still your people. You ended your speech with a classic imagine if they were your friends too.

After that lengthy explanation the attention was finally taken off you and was now on your mentor/new lover.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes at Yoongi, "how'd you get that nerd out of jail?"

Yoongi pursed his lips, quite the odd look, as it almost seemed as if he was in trouble. "Called in a favor or two," was the only answer Yoongi offered. Looking at the ceiling almost like a bashful child, trying to avoid being scolded.

"Hoseok" Namjoon turned to Hoseok who let out an indignant laugh, out of disbelief.

"You... You!" He pointed at Yoongi, "you really did that?" Hoseok asked, in complete disbelief. And it was times like this that you really envied the brunette for having such a nosy ability. He must have never felt clueless, a feeling you were steadily getting comfortable with, especially around this group of confusing men.

"It was the only way," Yoongi said with a shrug.

"What did he do?" asked a frowning Seokjin, and you were clueing in that they weren't all that worried about Nova and Lee anymore. More so the favor Yoongi had called to expedite Lee's release into the free world.

"Exactly what you think he did," Hoseok said, looking to Namjoon.

"Ugh--" Namjoon said as Seokjin said--

"Oh My God--" As Jimin and Taehyung chorused--

"Fucking hell!"

Jungkook smiled, shaking his head, "I couldn't believe it either— hyung hates him, how'd you get him to do it Y/n?" He may have acted as if he was just as appalled as everyone but it was obvious Jungkook was getting the most amusement out of everyone right now.

"Of course she was the one to convince you," sighed Namjoon, messaging the temples of his head.

You turned to the only other person who was as clueless as you, "you know what's happening?" you asked.

Hyunjin let out a long sigh, "I never know what's happening."

"I'll tell you what's happening," Namjoon stood up, raking a hand through his ginger hair. "Our hyung here called in a favor from Lee Taeyong himself!" He said starting a firm pace back and forth from one end of the bar to the other.

"Wait..." You must not have heard that right—

"WHAT?!" Was the more deserving response from Hyunjin, who was now on his feet eyes wide. "YOU KNOW HIM?!"

"We all do," Jungkook answered casually, "sit down son" he said, waving Hyunjin back down.

"Wait..." the information wasn't processing, no matter how much everyone wanted to act like this was casual it made no sense. The Red Clan can't know The Neo Corps, they especially can't be close enough to "call in a favor." Whenever they felt like it.

"Knowing Taeyong he asked for something back, what did he ask you?" Namjoon asked.

"Knowing?!" Hyunjin asked, "you know him? Like— like you know him?!" While he was clearly short circuiting. Hyunjin was still the only one in this room who was at least having the correct response to all that was happening.

Jimin leaned forward to take Hyunjin's arm and tug him down, "son, that's been established."

"It's nothing crazy, he just wanted to go out to lunch," Yoongi waved off, completely ignoring the outburst and you— having a mental crisis on the couch. Choosing to put Namjoon to ease before any of you.

"Lunch? Lunch?!" Namjoon asked as if he didn't know the definition of lunch.

His nemesis— Yoongi's casually mentioned nemesis was freaking Lee Taeyong! "He's ... he's the guy?" You managed to annunciate.

"Yes princess," Yoongi nodded, "we're having lunch with him tomorrow."

"I'm having lunch with Lee Taeyong tomorrow... I'm having lunch with Lee Taeyong tomorrow... I'm--" you went to cover your quivering lips. The world must have turned on it's axis, today must be crazy day or something. There's no way this is actually happening, there's no way, there's no way—

Namjoon's pacing came to a screeching halt, "he asked to see her?" he turned to point at you, and Yoongi nodded. "Oh fuck me--" Namjoon slapped a hand over his face, "are you trying to kill me? You are aren't you? Just push me off a building or something less painful."

"It's not that bad c'mon," Yoongi waved off.

"It is that bad!" Namjoon hissed, "you hate this guy hyung! He's come to us like a million times and you've refused to even be in the same room as him and now you're okay with having lunch like you guys have been friends for years."

"Y/n wanted her friend out of jail, I could do that, now we have lunch with him," Yoongi put one palm out, "cause" he put the other palm out, "effect."

"Don't cause and effect me" Namjoon frowned, "you know exactly why he wants to meet her and can you truly do this in good conscious."

"My conscious doesn't matter, things needed to happen" Yoongi shrugged noncommittally.

You blinked, once, twice, once more. You weren't hearing this right, there was no way.

Namjoon let out a sigh, pressing his fingers against the corners of his eyes, "you know I respect your judgement hyung but did you really think this through? I mean—you've been so protective of Y/n and introducing her to the number one enemy of her people-- does that sound like the best idea to you?"

"She'll be fine, he's a big fan of her," he then looked to you, "right?"

Now everyone was looking at you again, you gulped, keeping your eyes on Yoongi. Faintly, you registered your head nodding, though your hands hadn't lifted from your quivering lips.

"See?"

"No I don't see—she's terrified! I'm terrified for her! We're taking this meeting over! If you're going, it's gonna be on our grounds, and on our terms. Jimin and Taehyung are coming for backup." Namjoon's tone spelled finality, there was no room for argument. Despite that, Taehyung and Jimin both groaned in reluctance.

"Why can't Jungkook do it?" Taehyung whined.

"We have a candidate too, you can't keep dragging us into the competition's mess," Jimin said, before turning to place a hand on your knee. "No offense Princess."

"I agree," surprisingly Seokjin was the one who spoke up, "Jungkook and Hoseok will be backup instead, last time Taehyung was in the same room with him he almost killed him."

"That was my bad" Taehyung raised one arm, "I was having a bad day, and dude was just too handsome."

"He is so handsome," nodded Jimin.

"Bad people shouldn't be attractive," Taehyung went on, "It's unfair to the uggos of the world, bad people should be ugly. It makes it easy for us attractives to know who to and who not to trust, and that's not offensive it's just science."

"Right?!" Jimin nodded, "write your thesis my guy."

"I should!"

"Anyways!" Seokjin poorly suppressed his eyeroll, "Jimin can't go either, it's unfair, someone needs to be preparing Hyunjin for the games. Hoseok can go to make sure Taeyong isn't planning something and Jungkook is just a last resort. I doubt he'd actually attack Y/n, especially not with Yoongi there, but incase anything goes wrong."

"He's not planning anything," Yoongi dismissed, ignoring the glares he got from both men, "I have a hunch" that must have been enough to change something because the two glares lessened. "Even if he was, Y/n could easily handle everything herself, you saw her yesterday, she's solid."

"She shouldn't have to," frowned Seokjin, "Y/n has been dealing with one thing after the other, first her friends, getting injured, then District Nine, then the prelims and now this, let her rest."

"She's fine," Yoongi said, his exasperation bordering on threat, toeing the line between well natured exhaustion and a soft warning. Controlling what you can and cannot handle was his job, no one else's. The insinuating of anything else would be met with absolute resistance and by his tone— whatever else it took to keep them out.

Yoongi was a guard dog, protecting his territory, and anyone— friends or foe alike would be advised to take caution. You sensed it as did everyone in the silent room. Your brunette let out a sigh, running a hand through his hair, "we'll take the backup." He compromised, satisfied to see the dropping shoulders from Namjoon and Seokjin, "but they'll be hidden, just inside Hoseok's range, I promised we'd come alone."

Namjoon nodded incessantly, "yes, yes, as long as you have people there."

"If you didn't trust him so much why cut a deal?" Yoongi went to ask, "you let him meet every important member of the clan, but you don't even trust us to be in the same crowded restaurant?"

"All those times he was on my turf, on my grounds, I think those things through y'know? I have precautionary measures in place, I'm not just charging in without a thought." Namjoon frowned, "I trust you will do the same, you and Y/n are important assets to us, we can't replace you as easily as you like to act."

"Yes sir," Yoongi let out a sigh, "are we done now?"

"Yes we are done, you two okay?" Namjoon turned to Hoseok and Jungkook.

"I wouldn't miss this for anything," Hoseok said with a smile.

"I really hope something goes wrong," Jungkook sat up from the floor, "I've wanted to hit that asshole for a while now."

"Jungkook," Seokjin sighed, "I worry for you."

Yoongi picked up one more apple before walking towards you, "c'mon, you need to rest." He deliberately looked towards Seokjin who raised both arms in surrender.

You nodded, standing up and following after him to the elevators.

Jungkook waved at the two of you, and you spared him a smile. The elevator doors closed, then it was just you and Yoongi, you turned to him. "Taeyong?" You asked, in disbelief.

"I said I'd make it happen," Yoongi looked towards you, "and I did."

You let out a sigh, "you're full of surprises."

"That's what's so charming about me," he grinned, "speaking of surprises," he pressed a button on the elevator, "let's go to my room."

"Oooh why?" You said with a perky grin, insinuating something more than rest.

For now you'd settled on pushing this matter to a time when you weren't absolutely exhausted. Having spent the evening fighting, crying and kissing all you needed now was a goodnight sleep then you'd face the problems of tomorrow.

Yoongi rolled his eyes, though he couldn't fight that smile, "not that, gosh you're so inappropriate."

"You're the one who started it," you scoffed, playful, "but I've never seen your room, even in back in District Five."

"Yeah well you're about to see it," the doors slid open and a hallway identical to all the others revealed itself. He took your arm, dragging you all the way down until you reached the last door. He pressed his arm over the scanner beside the door.

The doors split apart, revealing a large dark room, colder than the hallway but smelled vaguely of something vanilla and like Yoongi.

You entered after him, trailing your hand until your fingers linked together as he took you deeper into the room. Yoongi ran his fingers over the wall triggering a few lightbulbs to a soft white glow. Showing you the contents of the room.

It was a large space, with dark curtains covering the majority of the walls, at the center was a large bed with white sheets and a black cover neatly made. The floors were a mix of white marble and black rugs. At the opposite end of the wall was another one, made of see-through glass that revealed the bathroom. Made with black tiles and marble white appliances, a bath beside a walk in shoulder and a sink.

He tapped something on the wall and the glass tinted until you couldn't see anything.

"Rest here," he said, taking you to the bed, "you can actually sleep during the day." He must have meant in opposition to your room which was the complete opposite, everything was white with sheer curtains, reflecting the sun and all its glory. You remember the near whiplash it gave you from coming from the Undergrounds to being there.

This was certainly more comforting, not just because of the darkness.

"Mkay," you sat on the bouncy mattress, "you should stay here."

"I will," he went to sit beside you, "for a little bit."

"Then?"

"I have to make sure Namjoon doesn't give himself a stress ulcer because of this whole lunch thing," he said and you shook your head. Still in disbelief of what was even said back there. "Hey, just rest, I can answer all your millions of questions later."

"Okay—you better answer them all."

"Just the smart ones," he smirked and you couldn't help but smile, he could throw you in all the surprises he wanted but that never stopped him from making you smile. He leaned forward, hovering inches before your lips, lidded eyes blinking slowly before looking up at you.

You waited, testing your patience, "are you going to kiss me?" You failed.

"I'm deciding..."

"Between what?" You asked, fighting a smile.

"Kissing you, or... looking at you," he answered with a soft tone, his deep voice rasping softly in the cold silence of his enchanting room.

You pursed your lips, then let your smile win, "ohh... you're so smooth."

"Just cause I like you," he said, pearly whites gleaming in the dimmed lightning, "and I could look at you forever."

"You should," you tilted your head, "after you kiss me."

He chuckled, curling his finger beneath your chin and raised your lips to his. He kissed you once, pausing to look at you, then once more, tracing those miscolored eyes over your features, the one last time. This time longer, your hands went to his hair, pressing him closer.

He pushed back, laying you over the warm covers, as he kissed you, slowly.

You ran your fingers over his hair, kissing him back. Before you broke apart, he urged you under the covers. You settled between the cool soft sheets and the heavy comforter, while he remained beside the bed.

"You're not sleeping?"

"Later," his hand went to tug on your short bangs, "I'll stay until you fall asleep though."

"Mhm," your eyes were closed before you registered, your muscles sore and throat tight. Tonight had truly been an adventure, now it was time to rest.

••••••

Yoongi smiled, it took you less than five minutes before your breath evened and your body went limp. He shook his head, understanding the exhaustion of tonight, though his adrenaline had yet to wear off, he pushed off the bed, leaving the room after turning off all the lights and closing the door behind him.

You should remain unbothered for the rest of the day— while he sought out of a few people.

"Are you done?" Namjoon asked, already beside his bedroom door by the time he came out.

Yoongi hummed, "yeah— what do you have in mind?"

"C'mon, we can talk upstairs."

•••••••

Yayyyy! An update! I'm great!
Hit that star at the bottom por favor!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

137K 7.1K 56
In a magical realm full of danger and possibilities, you were again and again put at risk of losing your life. Every time, you were saved by the same...
119K 5K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
4K 39 39
"The group I want to be in...more than anything...promise me I can be in that group," I slowly started. "Okay, just name your pick! We can arrange an...
744K 36.2K 66
Jae, unlike everyone else, has nothing against the hybrid species. She likes being alone, where she is safe from ridicule and her controlling father...