Chasing my lovely wife.

By JinxCoffin

Caleb immediately slapped an envelope on Neli's face when she entered the villa. She looked at him and saw he... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.

Chapter 22.

7K 175 10
By JinxCoffin

"OH MY GOD! WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" her Mother-in-law asked in shock.

Neli saw that Hazel suddenly moved because of her Mother-in-law's loud voice, after a few seconds she slowly got up from the bed, Hazel's face showed fear and surprise when she saw her inside the room. Hazel tears also fell quickly which immediately made her blood boil with anger.

"A-aunt, I... I didn't mean--."

"You didn't mean it?" she asked angrily. "This is your plan from the start, right? You even hurt my friend, why are you playing like a victim now?"

"I... I didn't... Caleb suddenly--."

"Liar!"

"I'm... I'm sorry." Hazel said while crying.

"What is happening here?" her Mother-in-law asked Hazel but she didn't answer.

"Aunt, let me explain--."

She saw that Hazel was about to get up from the bed when she suddenly stopped, it seemed like she wanted to show that she couldn't get up because she was naked. Her Mother-in-law immediately went to the bathroom and got a robe to put on Hazel.

"Did something happen to you and Caleb?"

Hazel didn't answer again, instead she just bowed in front of her Mother-in-law causing her to hit Caleb hard on his arm to wake him up.

"Wake up and explain everything!" her Mother-in-law said enraged.

"What?!" Caleb said angrily when he woke up, there was a hint of surprise on his face when he opened his eyes and saw his mother. "What are you doing here!?"

"That's all you can say to us, Caleb?" her mother-in-law said angrily. "What did you do to Hazel?"

Neli closed her eyes because of the pain she was feeling, she even felt her tears fall down on her cheeks. She wanted to be angry with Caleb but she couldn't, she regretted everything. She knew that he was in heat because of the drugs but she chose to leave him, she shouldn't have left him alone in his room earlier.

"Explain everything Caleb!" her Mother-in-law even threw a pillow to Caleb's face. "Did you do it to Hazel?!"

"Auntie, it's okay, I'm okay." Hazel said with a sad tone on her voice. "It... it was... an accident."

"Do you want to ruin both of your reputation!"

"Mom, can I talk to my wife first?" she heard him ask.

She raised her head to look for Caleb, she was a bit surprised when she saw him looking at her. But she can see the pity in his eyes, which made her irritated, does he feel sorry for her because of what he did?

Asshole!

She saw her Mother-in-law take a deep breath to calm herself before hugging Hazel.

"We will wait for you in my room." she said then held Hazel out of the room. "I'm sorry Neli, but we need to talk to you later as well."

When she heard the door close, she forced herself to stand up. She bravely faced Caleb and wiped her eyes.

"Okay, explain now."

They promised back then that they would give each other a chance to explain whenever there's something happened to them.

She saw Caleb was about to get off the bed so she immediately covered her face, the irritation she felt for him suddenly disappeared and was replaced by shame. How could he stood up all of a sudden without wearing any clothes, is he not ashamed of himself? Even if they are married and sleep together in their house, she never saw him naked.

What does Caleb look like when he's naked?

She imagines the image of Caleb walking naked towards her causing her nose to heat up and.... bleed?

How dare you fantasize a man's body?

Shame on you, Neli!

But he is my husband!

Pervert!

Neli was busy fighting with her own thoughts and tried to control her nervousness when she suddenly jumped in shock when she felt Caleb's hands on her shoulders.

"Neli, I didn't do any@#$&%€¥£!"

She was startled and slapped Caleb's cheek all of a sudden, she was surprised because of her sudden reflex but she couldn't help it because of her shock and embarrassment thinking that her husband was standing naked in front of her now.

"Put some clothes!" there was a mix of shock, nervousness and excitement in the tone of her voice when she opened her eyes.

Her eyes immediately widened when she saw Caleb's chest, he has the body of a greek God. She filled and satisfied her eyes on his masculine chest and eight pack abs, her heart beating loudly as if it wanted to come out before she started moving her gaze towards his lower body.

"EHHH?"

"What?!"

-----

Hazel couldn't stop smiling.

Even though there was an accident earlier with Neli and her maid, she was still able to carry out her plan. When Neli's maid and her entered a room, she immediately noticed the flower vase placed on a table. She immediately grabbed the maid's hair and pulled her towards the table, she picked up the vase and smashed it on the maid's head causing her to lose consciousness and then she ran out of the room. She doesn't care if the maid dies, the only thing that matters to her is to make her plan succeed.

She looked at Mrs. Carmen who was supporting her while walking, her face showed concern.

"I'm sorry, Aunt." she said pretending to be sad. "I did not mean to..."

"Shhh, we'll talk about what happened later." she said while tapping her back. "Right now you need to get dressed first."

Mrs. Carmen took her to her room, she was immediately amazed by the expensive paintings and decorations there, the room is so luxurious. She thought that once she finally became a legally member of the Valdez family, or as a wife of Caleb, it would not be difficult for her to live a luxurious life like that, she could easily have anything and everything that she wanted.

After she showered, Mrs. Carmen gave her a dress, Hazel felt happy as her future mother-in-law served her like a real daughter. After she got dressed, a maid suddenly entered the room, she brought tea and some snacks. While the maid was serving it to them, she heard Mrs. Carmen speak.

"Are you okay now?"

The worry she had seen on her face before they reached her room was gone, she felt a little nervous but she didn't show it. She won't let everything she worked hard for be ruined today, she knows Mrs. Carmen, just a single drop of her tears will make her heart melt.

"Yes, Aunt." she replied with a bow, she has been preparing for such a situation for a long time so it is no longer difficult for her to look miserable. "I'm... fine now, thank you. I know... Caleb didn't mean what he... did."

"Tell me, what is your plan then?"

She immediately looked up at Mrs. Carmen, her heart was about to celebrate but the joy immediately disappeared when she saw her serious face. She looked at her intently as if she could tell whether she was telling the truth or not. She couldn't speak, at that moment she didn't know what to do or what to say, she didn't want to speak because she had a hunch that she would know that she was lying the moment she opened her mouth.

"My son is married and Neli is my friend's daughter." she heard her say. "So if you ask me, I'll let them decide about what they want to happen."

She froze from her seat, she didn't think that she would say that, she thought that at the time Mrs. Carmen finds out that something happened between the two of them, she would immediately choose her and let Caleb take responsibility.
She was about to speak when they heard a soft knock from the door.

"Madam, the Young master is here." said the maid who was outside.

"Let him come."

She saw Caleb's anxious face when he entered the room, she also noticed the slap mark on his cheek which made her happy.

Did they fight?

She knows that it was from Neli, Hazel hopes that she accepted her defeat already and leaves Caleb now.

"Explain yourself." Mrs. Carmen said seriously to her son. "And tell me what you wanted to do."

"I have nothing to explain, I wasn't in my right mind at that time and I don't remember anything at all." Caleb answered. "We will know the result after... a month and if it's true that there's something happened between us, Neli and I decide that, I... I will take responsibility."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 74.4K 104
Pushing him away from her, she screamed at him ; " This wedding was an option for you.. But not for me.! You really think that if given the opportuni...
4.6M 107K 31
THIS IS ONE OF MY FIRST BOOKS ON WATTPAD. "Get out", he shouted at me "get out now and never come back" I wiped at the tears that were streaming dow...
79.9K 2.1K 71
Annalise Dolan. Once I was girl with dreams and better hope for the future. But everything got snatched away from me by father and her lover. He tain...
61.5K 3.6K 70
There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for you even in the worst times, that is wha...