The Queen Of Pirates

By weird_shy_girl

One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not goo... More

Small Summary
Small Quick Introduction
They Call Him "Strawhat Luffy"
Enter Zoro: The Pirate Hunter
Incorrect Quotes w/ Luffy, Max, Zoro and Koby
The Great Captain Morgan
The Pirate King, The Pirate Queen and The Great Swordman
The First Crew Member
Incorrect Quotes w/ Max, Luffy and Zoro
Friends
Nami Enters
Evil Women
Incorrect Quotes w/ Max, Luffy, Zoro and Nami
What Happened At The Bar
Flee
Incorrect Quotes w/ Luffy, Max, Zoro, Nami and Buggy
Reckless
Gong
Versus Buggy's Pirate Fleet
Incorrect Quotes w/ Max and Ace plus bonus
Wow😳
A Thief's Philosophy
Village
Happy Halloween🎃👻
Incorrect Quotes w/ Luffy, Max, Zoro, Nami and Usopp
Yosaku and Johnny
Merry Christmas🎄☃️
Happy New Year's
Sanji Enters
Before the Storm
Storm
My Own Destiny
Incorrect Quotes w/ The Strawhat Crew
April, 28
Zoro vs Mihawk and The Vow
M̷a̷̷y̷, ̷9̷̷t̷̷h̷
Incorrect Quotes w/ The Squad
Arriving at Arlong Park and Coco Village
Nami's Backstory

The Dog

372 11 0
By weird_shy_girl

3rd POV:
"We're the Buggy crew!! Under our flag, we're known for our raids all over the world!!" Buggy has a meeting with the crew about being almost defeated by 3 people and what it takes to make a whole pirate crew an enemy.

"Did you call me, captain Buggy?" A male's voice spoke up as the other members cheer that it's vice-captain Mohji.

Beast Trainer Mohji
The Vice-captain of the Buggy Crew

Mohji is a man with muscular torso and thick lips. He wears a white fur vest that covers the area of his chest, green pants that are held up by a black sash and shoes in the shape of animal white fur feet. He is riding on the back of his trusty sidekick, Richie the Lion.

"May I have the honor to take Roronoa Zoro's head?" Mohji said to his captain. "Do whatever you want." Buggy ordered him.

*Back to the crackheads*

Max childly skips like no nothing ever happened while Zoro drags the cage as Luffy is still trying to bite the bars to get out.

"Da hell boy! Quit biting that shit! You'll get rid of your teeth, Lulu! We're far away from the pub and won't search here."

Once they stop, Zoro collapse onto the ground, exhausted from carrying the cage. Then, Zoro gets spooked a bit by seeing a small white dog with thin ears, beady black eyes, and a short, brush-like tail.

Even though the dog isn't moving, Max does the Gojo skip towards the dog, having a flowery aura around them. "Doggy!~ Haha! Haha! It's a doggy!!"

She pets the dog and giving him love, leaving two grumpy idiots unattended. "Awwww, who's a good doggy?! Who's a good doggy!? You are! Oh yes you are!"

'Holy shitttttt!! I know that Shushu was cute on screen, but he's even more cuter in person!! With my own two eyes!! I'm gonna make an announcement on my Twitter dot com!! Mommy's gonna give you kisses!! Shushu!!😍'

Max hugs Shushu tightly as the only movement from him was his tail lifting up and down a bit.

"You three, what on earth are you guys doing...? If you just lay around, Buggy will definitely find you." Nami said, hopping off of Simon near the trio.

"Hey, our navigator." "Eh? Nami, you joining us?" "Who says!? I just came to replay my debt to you because you saved my life back there."

Nami throws the key on the ground in front of the trio. Everyone cheered for a bit until Shushu picked up the key and swallowed it whole.

It went silent for a second before Luffy grabs Shushu by the neck and choked him, demanding to spit out the key. Max and Luffy do a tug a war with Shushu, one trying to help the dog and the other wanting death upon the dog.

Then, they hear an old man's voice close by, telling them to not do anything to Shushu. The 4 idiots turned their heads and saw a elderly, bespectacled man, with curling gray hair distinctly bunched atop his head and down both sides of his neck.

He's wearing simple, lightweight shirts and shorts with sandals. Over the clothing is a set of brown leather armor [consisting of chestplate, gauntlets, and greaves].

Boodle
The Village Chief/Mayor

"Shushu?" "Who are you, mister?" "I'm the village's leader, or in other words, the mayor." Then, Max suddenly falls down, holding her wound that was still bleeding.

"Max!" "Fuck.....I literally forgot about my wound......*pants* shit........" 'Even tho I can heal myself....... FUCKING NO ONE BUT LUFFY KNOWS ABOUT MY FUCKING DEVIL FRUIT!!'

-----------------------------

Boodle walks out of the house, leaving Zoro and Max alone inside. Max lays on the bed, bandage wrapped around her hip as Zoro sits on a chair next to the bed.

"Gaha..... You know, you didn't have to stay here with me........ I'll be fine here........" Max laughs a bit before being hit by the handle of the sword gently.

"Dumb women, even though I just joined the crew, it's my job to make sure my members are okay." Zoro gruntly said, looking away.

Max smiles a bit and giggles about Zoro's behavior of giving affection. "So, your swordman technic. How you're able to do that? Never seen anyone swordman do that....."

"Well, to put it this way..... I used to trained by someone, but after they died, I self taught myself for years now. So, I went to a different training than any normal would. As for my technic, it's actually from my ancestors from chichi's side from the Taisho period." Max said.

"I'll explain to you about this after getting out of here, but they called it "Breathing Style" and it's been used since decades ago. I'm the only one who is able to master all breathing styles and even create new styles. I've had many students under me, but all of them except for one left because of the training and that they can't handle the technique of it. But, you can't use a regular sword to do it because of the blade and use a special blade to master it"

Max finishes explaining as Zoro is on thinking more. "You want to do a Breathing Style, don't you?" "Hmm, I've trained since I was a kid and able to use a Breathing Style can help me reach my goal."

Max and Zoro laugh as Max agrees to teach him a breathing style until they hear roar in the distance, follow by giant footsteps.

"Go." "Huh?" "Go, Zoro! Luffy is still stuck inside of the cage!" "Huh?! What about you!?" "I'm gonna be okay! Go! Help Luffy and Shushu! His pet shop is gonna burn while protecting it! It's his treasure cause it's his owner's shop who passed away!"

Zoro hesitate a bit before running out of the house to where Luffy is and Simon pokes out from Max's hair, rubbing his head against their cheek.

"I'm okay, Simon. I know that I can heal, they don't know about me being a #($#)_+$, well half nor the devil fruit. We'll talk about this later. For now, we have a fight to look forward to. Gehehehehe......."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 176 22
Modern! AU After an accident you lost your only friend and you had become more disconnected from the world so your parents decided to move you away t...
144K 3.3K 124
Requests are Always Open! :) {Quick disclaimer! : One piece does NOT belong to me but to Oda, The only one that belong to me are the Scenarios and O...
4.5K 183 32
〖Roronoa Zoro x Self-Insert OC (Slight!Sanji x Self-Insert OC) || One Piece〗 ╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝ [In which a dumbass guy named Isaac gets himself...
1.7K 39 6
The Titel says it 😁 Requests are always welcome 🤗 Slow updates