์˜์›ํ•œ - แด€แดส™แดก ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡๊œฑ (โ€ข3)

By -Leanax

3rd imagines book ๐Ÿ˜ญ or My rants of imagination part 3 ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿพ More

Welcomeeeee ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŽง
Eat Your Heart Out , Buddy Kane! || Terazano Keita
Revenge || Cha Hyunsoo (Song Kang)
Agora Hills || Jung Haein
Power Trip || Na Jaemin
Into You || Kim Sunwoo
Pink || Kim Donghyun (Leehan)
Nasty || Yoon Keeho
So My Darling (Acoustic ver.) || Jung Sungchan
Dried Flower || Lee Junho
My Love Mine All Mine || Park Seonghwa
BP - Sped Up || Kim Kanghoon (Yesung)
Anything || Park Jihoon
Wave || Kim Mingyu
Floating || Lee Minho (Lee Know)
DSN || Kazuma Kawamura
On top || Jung Hoseok (Jhope)
Love Belt || Park Sunghoon
Come Through and Chill || Lee Sang-yi
Antidote || Kim Jonghyun
Homesick || Park Jisung
Crush || Huang Renjun
Shut Up My Moms Calling || Seo Changbin
WY@ || Son Hyunwoo (Shownu)
Vanilla || Na Jaemin
Wonder Woman || Song Mingi
Next To You || Choi Seungcheol (Scoups)
All Mine || Kang Dongho (Baekho)
La Vie En Rose || Kim Yugyeom
happy im || Kim Mingyu
Ken || Lee Jeno
Baby || Aaron Joshua Baldos Mitchell (Mo)
Different || Wang Yixiang (Nicholas)
break up with your girlfriend , im bored || Song Eunseok

Loveeeeeee Song || Jeon Jungkook

1.3K 48 0
By -Leanax

🎧 Inspiration : Loveeeeeee song by Rihanna ft Future 🎧

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

" 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 , 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 .. 𝙂𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 , 𝙄'𝙢 𝙬𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙛 𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙 .. 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 , 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙄'𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 .. 𝙨𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙩 ."

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

{prompt 5 : "Can i stay with you tonight?"}

3rd Person 🌻

Usually on saturday nights people would go out with their friends and have fun after working their asses off for an entire week . Go to a club , dance a bit .. have a few drinks . But y/n rarely ever did that . Her ideal saturday off was getting high at home after bathing in epsom salts and then watching her shows and ordering food . Boring right? She knows and to that she just shrugs her shoulders .

Right now she was rolling her first blunt of the night when her phone pinged and she looked up at it the screen displaying a text from jungkook which read : "Hey pretty girl" . She rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone opening it to send him the eye roll emoji and then finishing what she was doing .

About 5 minutes after her phone started to ring , the screen now saying "Jungkook (dni) would like to FaceTime.." She sighed before answering . "It's like that?" he asked as his face popped up on the screen "Can i help you?" she asked as she started to roll another one . "I missed my pretty girl , can't i just call and talk to you?" he asked and she rolled her eyes again . "We both know you don't just call because you wanna talk" she said which made him laugh .

"I haven't seen you in 4 months baby , is it a crime to call cause i miss you?" he asked and she shrugged and continued rolling her blunt . "You got plans tonight?" he asked and she looked up at her phone . "Does it look like i have plans , i am in my pjs jungkook" she said and he smiled liking the fact that he was irritating her . "Well idk you look pretty in everything baby so you could be going out in pjs" again she rolled her eyes .

"Can i come over?" he asked and she shook her head no . "I'm outside already" he said and she shrugged . "I'm not letting you in" she said and he laughed "That's alright , i can let myself in". The phone hung up and she sighed as she heard her front door being unlocked and then footsteps making their way to her bedroom .

"You know you can go to jail for that? you got a key to my apartment by lying to the building landlord and telling her that you were my boyfriend and that i asked for a copy for you which was 2 lies in one sitting btw & you just entered my house without my permission" she said as he laughed and pulled off his jacket discarding it on her vanity chair .

He walked over to the side of the bed she was sitting on and carefully removed her half rolled blunt from her hands and pulled her into him , his hands snaking around her waist as he towered over her . "Hi beautiful" he said in a low tone , one that almost always had her panties on the floor . She looked away from him and pouted her lips a bit , cursing his attractiveness in her head .

He kissed her neck a few times before turning her face towards him and kissing the pout off of her lips . She melted against him never being able to resist him for too long . He kissed her longingly and her hands gripped the sides of his shirt . When they pulled away he pressed his forehead against hers , both of them a little out of breath . He kissed her nose and then her forehead as he pulled her into a hug .

Her head was pressed against his chest and she could hear his heartbeat . It was beating normally but was also abnormally loud . His hands rubbed up and down her back as he held her close and this was how he always got her .

Y/n and jungkook had history . They met in college starting off as friends and eventually the two started dating and then jungkook wanted to follow his dreams so she was to be left behind . They knew they loved each other so they'd always circle back but still as proud of him as she was her feelings were still hurt .

They ended up becoming friends with benefits and it was like he'd only text or call her when he was back in the city . Kinda like he was stringing her along until he didn't need her anymore and then she wouldn't hear from him for weeks or months even . She was tired of his game but oh my how she loved him .

"Don't start this" she said softly as she pulled back and he looked down at her . "Start what?" "Acting like you love me or something , this is wayyy too affectionate for just an arrangement" she said and jungkook huffed . "But i do love you baby" "No you love me when you want to" she said and he laughed as she softly pushed him away from her and sat down to finish rolling up .

"That's not true , i love you all the time , i think about you every single minute of every single day .. it's just that im so busy with work baby and im sorry about that" he apologized and this is where she started to feel bad . She didn't want him to feel bad for living his dream , she just wanted a clear ground of where she stood though .

"You don't have to apologize for being busy jungkook it's just that we both know you don't have the time , so maybe it's best if we waited until when you do have the time" she said and he shook his head . "Baby i don't give a fuck about this life if i can't spend it with you , i can make my music and you can be my girl" he said and she shook her head this time .

"How? how is that gonna work out when you're all over the place and i'm just .. here?" she asked and he grabbed her hands "That's why i'm here , i've been thinking about it but it's purely your decision if you want to or not" he said and she looked at him confused . "Move with me" he said and she looked at him with wide eyes . "Please?" for a minute she didn't say anything and just scanned his face to see if he was being serious .

His expression told her he was & that's when she started to think about her own life , her job , her family , her friends .. would they be okay? "I can see all in your face that you're thinking too much and i promise everything will be okay . I can take care of you , help you follow your dreams that you've always had .. we'll be fine baby i promise , i just really really need you" He said as he stared lovingly into her eyes .

"Okay .." she said and he smiled pulling her against him again and kissing her lips happily . "I know it's a REALLY big step but we'll be fine , we have each other" he said and she smiled and nodded . "Can i stay with you tonight?" he asked as she lit her blunt .

She smiled & rolled her eyes knowing he was gonna stay even if she said no . He took the blunt from her hand and put it out before climbing on top of her . "Wait j-" Her sentence was cut off by him kissing her deeply , his cold fingers trailing under her tank top .

"You've rolled your eyes at me about 8 times since i got here" he said as he started to trail down and nip at her neck . He grabbed her hands pinning them above her head and brushed his lips against her neck and up to her jawline and then to her ear . "I'm giving you a reason to roll them ."

Damn this mannnnnn .

" 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 .. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀 ."

this ending was supposed to be completely different but i js realized i have an appointment in 20 minutes so i hope this one is okay lol <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 617 24
This one's for my melanin girlies, There are a lot more to come, but I'm starting off slow. Enjoyโค๏ธ
210K 4.8K 88
๐——๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ , ๐——๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ .. ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—บ๐—ฒ , ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป .. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ- ๐—๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐—ป...
51.1K 1.1K 50
bts ambw imagines tings ๐Ÿ’ซ y'all have this 44.5k reads๐Ÿ˜ƒ started: nov 2019 ended: dec 2020
10K 487 22
everyone always wanted to be an idol until they didn't