My Bizaare Love

By Ruby_KiManoban

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Who doesn't know that name? Everyone with a pulse knows her family. She's blessed with... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHARACTERS
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
FINALE
EPILOGUE

Chapter 51

3.4K 144 25
By Ruby_KiManoban

Lisa POV

I'm getting married.

Is this real?

I mean did I really fool Jen Jen into marrying me?

Can someone pinch me?

"Ow! What the heck!?" I screamed in pain when Jisoo literally pinched my arm.

Jisoo shrugged her shoulders and smugly said

"Your face literally said pinch me so I did. And you're welcome sis."

I look at Jisoo suspiciously and ask.

"Are you a Werewolf?"

Jisoo just smirks and replies "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Don't bother Lili, Haley's comet is still not passing earth."

What?

I transfer my gaze to mommy Go Eun who's busy listing all the food that will be served at Jen's and I wedding.

She's on her 4th page now.

Wait. How many people is she expecting?

"How many people are we expecting?" I ask mommy Go Eun curiously.

Mommy Go Eun pursed her lips and replied.

"Not a lot. Maybe 500 - 1000 people?"

"What?!" I shouted in surprise.

Mommy Go Eun grin at my expression and pats the space beside her on the couch.

"Sit here Lili."

I reluctantly sat beside her.

Mommy Go Eun place down the pen and paper she's holding. She faces me and holds my hands.

"I am sorry if I forgot to ask you about our guest list but the 200 of those people are our staffs in our estate. The rest are you and Jen's colleagues."

"Oh. You meant the staff here in the house?" I clarified.

Mommy Go Eun nodded.

I smile. "You know I want to really invite them because they all took care of me and I already consider them family. I am just afraid that it was too much to invite them because I am worried about the budget."

Mommy Go Eun snorts. "Lili please. If your wedding didn't cost at least a million, Soo-hyun and Jen will surely think that we are not planning the wedding properly. They will honestly interfere esp Seo-joon. He might pull out exotic animals and place a petting zoo on your wedding. Do you want that?"

"Exotic animals?" I ask in surprise.

"Yup. He will not stop until one of my children or his children agrees to it."

Imagine your wedding with crocodiles, snakes or lion at the entrance of the reception.
Suddenly, mommy Go Eun looked at the Mr. Hulk near us.

That Mr. Hulk suddenly stood up straight and announce. "It's 1:40pm Mrs. Kim,  you have an appointment."

"I knew I was forgetting something."

Mommy Go Eun suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me from my seat.

"Let's go Lili. We need to choose flowers for your wedding."

I thought that we were going to a flower shop but I was astounded to know that there is a large green house inside the estate.

It was like a few meters away from the main house and I didn't even see it even once.

"I never saw this place before." I murmured while we were approaching the greenhouse.

"Of course you don't Lili. It was just built last week."

"Last week? How come I did not see any equipment or hear any noise."

"I am just surprised as you. I just mentioned to Soo-hyun that I love those big roses I saw in the mall and here we are!"

"You want a rose and he gave you a greenhouse full of them."

"Yup."

"Jen Jen's really the son of Daddy Soo-hyun."
Mommy Go Eun snorted and replied excitedly

"Oh you've seen nothing. In my opinion, Jisoo's the most over the top next to Soo-hyun. I can't wait for my Jisoo to get married. Will probably need fire department on standby. Isn't it exciting?!"

"Yup." I agreed enthusiastically.

Jisoo getting married? Now I would love to see that.

We entered this massive dome. Inside was so beautiful. Different colors of roses are everywhere. I can see multiple kinds of flowers that are pretty familiar.

At the end of the place there is a room. When we entered, different flower arrangements welcomed us.

"So you said you want pink so these are all the flowers that are pink in color and yes all them are treated so that I'll not die of allergies at your wedding."

It took me a lot of time to choose what arrangements I want. Then I want the reception to be full of flowers.

I ask Jen Jen if it would be possible and if it is too wasteful to use a lot of flowers but she just rolls her eyes and kisses me.

"Do whatever you want precious. If you want a reception full of flowers then do it okay? You deserve everything."

So it would be full of pink with a little bit of white flowers.

"Can you add some diamonds? It would be sparkly." Mommy Go Eun ask the staff.
Diamonds? Sure, but it is expensive.

Then I remembered that all chandeliers in Jen Jen's house are made out of diamonds.
The staff look at mommy Go Eun like she came from another planet.

"Mrs. Kim, I don't think it would be possible. We are preparing at least 125 tables. If we place some diamonds it will be too expensive."
Mommy Go Eun looks disappointed.

She looks at the Mr. Hulk and he immediately brings out his phone and gives it to mommy Go Eun

"I dialled it already madam. It's on a loud speaker."

"What's wrong? Is Go Eun okay? Is she safe? Answer me!"

"Soo-hyun!" Mommy Go Eun said cheerfully.
I can hear a sigh of relief from the other line.

"Hi Love!!"

"Where are you? I need you."

"I am already here at the Estate. Where are you?"

"At the Estate also."

There's silence on the other line.

"Where in particular Love? That's 20 acres of land, oh no 50 acres at the latest.!"

"Find me then. If you are not here in 5 minutes, I'll divorce you."

Then she gave back the phone to Mr. Hulk.

"Are you serious Mommy Go Eun?"

"Of course! Soo-hyun needs to get scared from time to time you know." Mommy Go Eun smirks.

"How many minutes left?"

"Three minutes left madam."

I am the one getting anxious.

"1 minute left madam."

Mommy Go Eun nodded and said to Mr. Hulk.

"You know the number of my lawyer?"

Before Mr. Hulk answered, the door slams open and daddy Soo-hyun wearing another black 3 piece suite just like what Jen Jen wear at the office.

"I'm here! I'm here! Don't divorce me love." He said breathlessly.

Mommy Go Eun ignores him and look at Mr. Hulk.

"Time?"

"0:4:59:99."

Wow. Only a milisecond! A second truly can change someones life. Ask daddy Soo-hyun.

"Congratulations Soo-hyun! You are still a married man!" Mommy Go Eun shouts happily and she even slaps Daddy Soo-hyun arm enthusiastically.

I thought Daddy Soo-hyun will be mad but he suddenly perks up and said

"Thank God Love! My life would be so boring if you divorce me! Homeless and divorced. What a miserable life right love?"

"Yup." Daddy Soo-hyun kisses mommy Go Eun's cheeks.

These 2 are goals.

"So what do you need love?"

"Well this sir right here said he can't do what I wanted"

Mommy Go Eun started.

"I suggested to have diamonds on the flower arrangements and this sir right here said it would be impossible. I want Lili to look like a fairy. We base the design of the venue on her wedding dress."

Daddy Soo-hyun nodded in understanding.
Daddy Soo-hyun aura just changed. It was palpable.

"So tell me what's the problem!"

He directly ask the staff.

"I just suggested sir that it would be expensive because we are placing flowers in 125 tables. If we put diamonds in every flower arrangement -"

"What's your estimate?"

I can see the staff gulp in fright.

"$2,500 to $18,500 per Carat depends on the quality sir."

"Forget the fridging diamonds! Mommy Go Eun! That's a lot of money!" I exclaimed.
Mommy Go Eun ignores me and just squeezes my hand.

"So it's probably 2 to 3 million? Ok then. Same amount of Jisoo's Bail fund. No problem. Do it. My daughter in law and son deserves the best."

Daddy Soo-hyun faces us and said "It's settled. You know love that you can settle this yourself. You have our accounts on hand."

"Well, you know I don't like dealing this kinds of things. It's too troublesome writing a check you know. The bank doesn't even believe the checks I issue."

"Of course they won't love. You keep doodling hearts or smiley face beside your signature."
Daddy Soo-hyun laughs when mommy Go Eun pouts.

The parents of Jen keep teasing each other on the way back to the house.

I saw Jen Jen standing on the front door waiting for us. So I ran to her as fast as I could.

"Jen Jen! I miss you!" I shouts. I kiss his whole face which made her smile. I kiss her dimples too.

"Hi mommy." Jen Jen kiss and hugs her mom.
"Hi honey!"

"Ow before I forgot Lili. Tomorrow will be your bridal shower. I know your wedding is in a few months but I want it done in advance."

"Wait what? Where are you going?"

Daddy Soo-hyun and Jen Jen ask.

I shrug my shoulders and mommy Go Eun just smirks.

The next day

6am.

Why am I wearing a jumpsuit that's water and fire resistant and light weight? Why am I wearing goggles? Where the heck are we going?

"Are you ready Lili?"

"Ready for what? Where are we going with auntie Minyoung?"

We stop in the middle of a field and I can see a plane in the middle.

Mommy Go Eun and Auntie Minyoung both drag me towards the plane.

"Where are we really going? I don't have a passport!" I panicked.

Mommy Go Eun smirks and replies excitedly

"Skydiving! Happy Bridal shower!"

****
Hi guys!!! Missyou 😘😘😘
Your happy pill is here!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.2K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
318K 6.8K 30
"Do it or you won't meet each other again!" "Let's just do it, I can't bare the thoughts of losing you." Lalisa Manoban and Jennie Kim, two best frie...
856K 22.9K 54
Book 1 'Why did you choose me? I'm just a stupid piece of trash that can't do anything to save her life and her sister's life. Your making my life wo...
820K 14.9K 43
Choi Lalisa Manoban is the CEO of MN company , she is 25 years old , she is a very rich person who from Manoban's family who is very famous in the wo...