Male Empress Dotes On His Bun...

By LoveWritingBl

Ning Jie liked by the emperor nor his so called son whom he had heavily doted on both didn't bother to visit... More

1: the empress is sick
2: faithful son
3: empress will take care of his bun
4: the empress would feed and clean his bun
5: Gathering shameless servants
6: Punishing shameless servants
7: Bun meets Xi Xi
8: The empress isn't quick to kill
9: Go away ungrateful son
10: Empress's day out with bun
11: don't hit this Empress's son
12: This lady will compensate you handsomely
13: man in fox mask
14: the beast and empress
15: the misunderstood Emperor
16: gathering guest
17: The Fènghuáng ring
18: Eighty Eight
19: Memory with emperor
20: Jie'er the Mischievous Ger
21: I don't think your mother was a bad person
22: Yanlin don't hate your mother
23: old injuries
24: Suppressing cultivation
25: Yuan's control
26: Zheng Chi
27: Useless and unworthy
28: birthday
29: Xiao Zihao
30: will come
31: Father and son
32: a fragment of Yuan's memory
33: duo cultivation
34: hands intertwine
35: yin energy
36: for my children he can bear it
37: is it wrong to want something for yourself
38: truly love
39: Tormented with his wife
40: Book Room
41: Dark Art practitioners
introduction
42: Coax
43: That Eunuch was pervert
44: Rough intimacy
45: Jie'er was popular
46: that man
47: Battle Jie'er vs Tang Shen
48: ShuShu
49: Tease emperor
50: Bet
51: jie was shameless
52: Name & acknowledgment
53:Jing Hai
54: Don't talk to TengFei Xinjiang
55: Old Wen
56: Rules
57: mourning Yuan
58: The Tangs comes to justice
59: Doesn't this feel a bit familiar
60: Core
61: A human is still a human"
62: TengFei Xinjiang Vs Ning jie
63: The Ancestral Dragon swears
64: QiQiang
65: I will hate you and your kind
introduction 2
66: Memories aren't Reliable
67: Rough Play
68: Where it Began Part 1
69:Where it Began part 2
70: Where it Began part 3
71: First Encounter part 1
72: first Encounter part 2
73: Stranger Coming part 1
74: Stranger coming 2
75; Mischievous Child
76; The Emperor's Sneaky Punishment
77; Little Villain
78: "No Ghost, Me"
79: Wondering Gift
80: The emperor's dayout with Ning Yuan
81: "Your face is stiff But Your actually Funny"
83; Lei Qian Fei's disciple
84: The Ancient Dragon And First Ger
85; If I Don't Find One I Can Marry You
86; Night Festival Part 1
87; Night Festival Part 2
88; Supression of One's Desires
Notice
89: Only Capable of Loving One
90: Scheme of the broken hearted
91: Impulsive Desires
92; Arrogance Of The Emperor
93: The Beauty In Love
94: Unceremonious Wedding Night

82: The first Love Is The Strongest

2.5K 108 23
By LoveWritingBl

The emperor stood still, Ning jie arms wrapped around his neck as he watched the nobles come with gifts and tributes for his birthday. 

One of the noble even came with their daughter and Ger son.

"No," he stated.

"B-but your imperial majesty—" 

"No, respect them. No" 

The emperor rejects the gift turning his back, Ning Jie face moves in closer. "Your imperial majesty, they were both very pretty and busty no less compared to your harem. Why reject?" 

Ning Jie's interest was piqued; he wanted to know the emperor's type. After all, the emperor was someone who never once showed any sexual attachment to anyone; his harem has 6 beauties and he never heard of him visiting them and none were pregnant. There are even rumours of the emperor's potency; many speculate that he is dead below.

Ning Jie doesn't care either way, as long as they love each other right? 

"I don't want to" the emperor replies 

"Why?" 

"Not interested," 

"So, they aren't your type? What is your type then?" He smiled.

"None" 

"Huh?! What do you mean none?" 

"I am not interested, I have none" 

Ning Jie felt something hit him, why? He should be interested so he could be interested in him! If he has none, what is he gonna do?! 

An Yuan who was walking in the yard with scrolls saw the damning expression on Ning Jie face, "young master" 

Ning Jie hops off the emperor's back then walks up to An Yuan, "Lord An, the emperor doesn't have a type!" 

An Yuan blinked twice then smiled, "of course he doesn't, his imperial majesty has never once expressed desires for the flesh. He equally doesn't want a romantic relationship" 

"Is there a reason?!" 

"Not that I know of," 

They both look at the emperor who walks inside the palace leaving them, An Yuan looks at the young master who seems to be in a complicated mood. He smiles softly. 

"But is it not a good thing?" He advises.

Ning Jie looks at him, "what do you mean?" 

"Right now, his imperial majesty is like a blank canvas, he has nothing to compare to nothing to base on or imagine so Imagine someone coming and painting something in their image?" 

An Yuan smiles at him but Ning Jie frowns, "that doesn't help!" But then Ning Jie smiles mischievously. "But who am I to turn down a challenge? I'm already his best friend, becoming his empress shouldn't be that hard right?" 

"Wel–" 

"It was a good talk, I shall prepare my porn collection hehe" 

Ning Jie laughs menacingly as he enters the palace, An Yuan sighs then looks into the skies. 

It was two days later when the emperor was in his study, Ning Jie entered bright and shiny. The emperor looks at him wondering what his naughty friend is up to.

"You're imperial majesty, I want you to read and pick which one is best! My friend wants to borrow one but I'm not sure," Ning Jie said scheming, then placed it in front of him.

The emperor opens the first book, his expression remains still upon looking at the content he gently closes the book and looks at Ning jie. "Jie Er" 

"Aiya! You haven't finished reading already!" 

"Your father will punish you," the emperor said numbly.

"No he won't, since you won't tell and I won't tell, meaning I'm safe," he smiles.

The emperor nods, he opens the book once more then Ning Jie goes behind the emperor and wraps his arms around the emperor's shoulder. Moving closer to his face the emperor looks at it, Ning Jie smiles as the emperor processes to read through it.

"Your imperial majesty," Ning Jie gently whispers.

"Mn" the emperor answers 

"Have you ever done it?"

The emperor shakes gently, "No, no need" 

"So you were never curious?" Ning Jie asks.

"Curious, yes. But to.. Meh," 

Ning Jie then grabs his face. "Did you just meh? Do it again" 

The emperor said nothing, he avoided eye contact for a second then looked back at Ning Jie.

"C'mon! Say meh!" Ning Jie yells.

The emperor folds his lips, soon Ning Jie grabs his cheeks stretching them like rubber. 

"Wei Zhao!" 

The emperor's eyes widened for a moment, that was the first time someone other than his close members called his name, his first friend. Within the life of an immoral it's always your imperial highness, dragon prince, Longwei reincarnation and even when being called by his name it never felt as though it was his name and softens. His face was numb but the reflection in his eyes expressed so much.

"Meh…" 

Ning Jie appraises the face of the emperor, he can't help but wonder what the emperor looks like if he smiles or laughs, maybe angry. If relying on his face on what to think he'd forever be confused but his majesty's actions are as clear as day.

Ning Jie lets go and picks up the book once more, he really likes the mystery that they called the emperor. 

"Again…" 

"Hmm?" Ning Jie looks at him confused. 

"Again" 

Ning Jie was confused. What's the emperor talking about? 

"Jie Er, again" 

Ning Jie was confused. Did he want porn book? This emperor, why don't he say a full sentence!

 .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yuan~"

Seeing the smiling figure over her, her heart beat quickly, it was those beautiful crimson eyes. "Ah your imperial majesty?!" 

"You've grown~" the emperor smiles as he took a lock of her hair and kiss it with a seductive smile, "you've become a woman now" 

"Y-your imperial majesty we mustn't! Brother he-he loves you!" 

"But do you not love me"

"I-I–" 

Just as the emperor leans in for a kiss she snaps out of her dreams. 

"Ah Yuan!" 

"Ah oh, master!" She puffs sweating. 

"Did you have a nightmare? You're sweating," he said, touching her forehead.

"Um, it's weird but I wouldn't call it a nightmare" she confessed with a blush. 

"You seem tired, maybe you should go play with your brother and calm down," the man smiles worriedly.

Ning Yuan holds her temple and breathes but then nods, feeling drained. "Okay, until another time, Master," she said. 

The master watches her as she leaves waving kind goodbyes, when a shadow appears behind him.

"I don't quite understand your plans master, and why are you doing this instead of killing your foe".

The master frowns, "for thousands of years I was sealed off by heavens, for thousands of years I had to escape barely with my soul intact, all this because of Longwei Zhao. Only for him to reincarnate as the inferior human he looks down upon… I want him to suffer and by doing so I'll kill him at his most miserable." 

"And the girl?" 

"She? The best and strongest love is the first one, isn't it such a wonderful thing, can bring much pain and suffering. Heh, it almost reminds me of that stupid and arrogant dragon, TingFei Xinjiang".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 13.4K 96
"Aren't you tired of the way you live?" A voice inside of him would ask. "What can i do? I was born to live the life of a killing machine that dances...
1.7K 52 18
The prologue and first chapter are basically a resume, what happens after is described with more details My name is Zhang Chang and I'm a general ser...
16.8K 941 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
89.5K 3.1K 178
The Emperor's Concubine duology. Book one and two are combined. *** The Emperor's Concubine *** The world seems harsh and cruel, especially when you'...