๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„๏ฟผ, Mayans x S...

By hereslookinatyoukid

"๐‚๐€๐”๐’๐„ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๐„." ( amazing cover by MarleyElona ! ) More

prologue
o n e // poison
t w o // ๐๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐๐„๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐‘๐Š
t h r e e // BAD FEELING
f o u r // ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
f i v e // I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS
six // GIVES YOU HELL
seven // friends

summary, cast, playlist

1.2K 34 3
By hereslookinatyoukid

—— SUMMARY

NAOMI TELLER was royalty.

Well, according to her family she was. The same family that owned a mechanic shop and were a bunch of "motorcycle enthusiasts" that formed SAMCRO. Naomi Teller was the princess of SAMCRO.

Being a princess was hard but she made it look easy. She made sure to be at every family dinner her mother planned, every party, and just be available whenever called. Being a princess could be lonely but lucky for Naomi she had her older brother — The Prince to keep the loneliness at bay.

Naomi's mother — the queen of SAMCRO wanted her daughter to be an old lady and so she taught her the ways to turn her into a perfect old lady— when the time came. When Naomi turned sixteen a new prospect joined SAMCRO and it was love at first sight for both of them.

Naomi and Juan or Juice as he had been given the nickname quickly began dating, but two years in something went terrible wrong. So wrong in fact it made the princess leave Charming, heading off to college far away from her castle.

While in college Naomi met a girl who would become her best friend — Emily Thomas. The two girls were both away from home and both scared yet excited, both also nursing broken hearts. They formed a true friendship, bonding over their recent heartache.

It was also in college where the princess met a new prince. Miguel Galindo. He handsome, charming, and a few years older. Naomi was cautious at first she didn't want to go through another heartbreak again.

Miguel knew he wanted Naomi Teller from the moment he saw her. Her smile was infectious and her hair was like a golden sunset. Oh yes, he had it bad. He knew Naomi was trying to fix a broken heart and he offered his friendship to her. Miguel wanted Naomi forever not just for a few months so if he had to wait then he would.

As months went by and their friendship grew the princess realized she was falling for this new prince. It scared her, but she knew Miguel wasn't like Juice.

Years later the princess and prince are now the queen and king. Miguel is running the Galindo cartel while Naomi is criminal lawyer.

But, not everything is always a happily ever after. Especially in Naomi's world.

—— CAST

NAOMI GALINDO née TELLER
"This is why I stayed away for so long. All the bullshit that comes along with this family."
( Margot Robbie )

MIGUEL GALINDO
"I will do anything for you, Naomi. All you have to do is say one word and it's done."
( Danny Pino )

EMILY THOMAS
"We promised each other in college that we'd never keep secrets from each other."
( Sarah Bolger )

JUAN CARLOS 'JUICE' ORTIZ
"You married the fucking head of the cartel!"
( Theo Rossi )

REST OF THE SOA AND MAYANS CAST AS THEIR RESPECTIVE CHARACTERS !

—— PLAYLIST

01. DELICATE, taylor swift
02. MY TEARS RICOCHET, taylor swift
03. AT LAST, etta james
04. VIDEO GAMES, lana del rey
05. TWIN SIZE MATTRESS, the front bottoms
06. I HOPE, gabby barrett
07. WILLOW, taylor swift
08. FINDING YOUR WAY HOME, the front bottoms
09. MIA, bad bunny ( feat Drake )
010. ALWAYS FOREVER, cults

— covers !

amazing covers made by MarleyElona !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.4K 16
๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐จ๐ค๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ.
75.5K 1.8K 15
"โ„’๐’๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’˜๐’‚๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐‘ฐ ๐’‡๐’†๐’๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’•." โ˜Ÿ ๏ธŽ DISCLAIMER: I do not own Sons Of Anarchy or it's c...
103K 2.3K 78
This is a Sons of Anarchy Fan Fiction. Happy Lowman x OC
6K 300 13
in which you see Jax Tellers heart, Jane Delgado