Zolda of the boiling isles

By Apolla2345

Yuuya kaito was a boy who got abandoned by his own family at the road with his advent deck, until he was save... More

profile
Prologue
A Lying Witch and a Warden
witches before wizards.
I was a teenage abomination.
The Intruder.
Tiger profile.
Covention.
Tiger's training day
Hooty's Moving Hassle
Lost in Language
Rider Buddy!: kamen rider shin.
Once upon a swap.
Something venture, someone framed
Gai profile. (new)
Escape of the Palisman/The 3rd Rider.
Rider Buddy!: Kamen rider ichigo
Sense And Insensitivity/ Rematch. (rewrite)
Adventures in the elements/Yuuya's first magic
Announcement
ZOTBI As Vines
The First Day
A Really Small Problem/ Childhood playtime.
Understanding Willow, Yuuya and Xander.
(Girl)friends in distress
Enchanting Grom Fright.
Wing it like Witches and Riders
Strange Dreams. (Short Chapter)
Agony of a Witch/ the Death of Zolda.
Young blood, Old Souls / Survive!
Yuuya's Twin (Epilogue)
Q/N TIME!
Separate Tide
Escaping Expulsion.
Rider Buddy!: Kamen Rider Accel.
Echoes Of The Past
Keeping up A-fear-ances
Through The Looking Glass Ruins./Xander's new Card.
Hunting Palisman./ Xander's Invention.
Eda's Requiem
Knock, Knock, Knockin' On Hooty's Door.
Christmas Specials
Happy New Year.
announcement
Eclipse Lake/ A lost Imagin.
Amazon Omega Profile.
Yesterday Lie / Enter Amazon Omega.
ZOTBI As Vines 2
Follies at the Coven Day Parade. 1/2
New Cover.
Follies at the Coven Day Parade 2/2
Learning about Zoldark.
Elsewhere and Elsewhen
Any Sports in the Storm 1/2

Tiger vs Gai/ Saving A Friend

126 2 0
By Apolla2345

We started at Xander at his room where he repeatedly punching the wall in anger after what happened yesterday. He can't believe that their former friend would do this to him and Yuuya. A picture of Rocky was sticking at the wall.

(Like this)

Xander: [angrily] yurusenai! Yurusenai! "He said as he keeps punching the wall of his room until someone knocked at his door." Who is it? "He asked as he opened the door and it was Amity who is knocking."

Amity: hi onii-chan. "She said when she noticed Xander's fist were bleeding." Oh my titans! What happened?! [Noticed the wall full of blood stains] did you..... do that?

Xander: [emotionless] yes.

Amity: [covers mouth] b-but why?!

Xander: [emotionless] just..... leave me alone.

Amity: but-

Xander: [angrily] NOW!

After what he just did. Amity runs back to her room crying. Xander suddenly realized what he did a he fell onto his knees as he looks down in sorrow.

Xander: [sad] what have I done? "He said to himself until he received a message from his scroll. It was Yuuya."

Yuuya's Message: bro, meet me at the park.

After he reads it. He quickly changed his clothes and leaves.

Yuuya POV.

I was waiting for Xander patiently as I still remembering about what I saw at Rocky's back yesterday. It looks so weird that I can't lay my finger on it.

Xander: yo, Yuuya! "He said as he sits next to me." So what is it?

Yuuya: oh you're here. "I said when I noticed his fist was covered with bandages." Uhh.... what happened to your hand?

Xander: [Lying] oh this? I just accidentally cut my hand. Hehe. "He said nervously but I didn't believe him." [Sigh] fine! I punched my room's wall. And what's even worse?! I just made my sister cry!

Yuuya: [sigh] just why?

Xander: [angrily] I can't believe that Rocky was the kamen rider Gai all along! And not only that! He also mentioned my former father! "He said before covering his face with both of his hands as he starts whimpering."

I patted my friend's back to cheer him up as I told him the reason why I called him.

Yuuya: hey bro. I think that Rocky was being..... I don't know.... possessed?

Xander: [shocked] Wait what?!

Yuuya: I just noticed the way he acts, moves and attitude.

Flashback.

While Xander was punching Rocky. I noticed Rocky's ears became pointy. I also noticed that his legs were shaking like he looks scared or worried.

Then when I dragged Xander outside the room. I heard him saying "pathetic" until I heard him again and I was when he said "forgive me, guys". I knew that something's wrong with him.

End of Flashback.

Xander: so you're saying that he's been possessed?

Yuuya: I don't know. His voice also different.

Xander: then let's save him. "He said before he pulled out his Advent Deck as I also pull out mine."

Rocky POV. (Or ??? POV)

I was walking through the streets until I came across a mirror as I looked at it. Then my.... I mean.... Rocky's reflection seems begging to me.

Rocky: [over the Reflection] please, signore Shibaura! Give me back my body!

Jun: [grinned] not a chance....

Rocky: I'm begging you! "He said as he fell onto his knees." Just why are you doing this?!

Jun: to end the two of them and be the only rider exists...

Rocky: [angrily] don't you dare! This is not what we agreed!

Jun: [smirked] try me.... "I said before I walked away from the mirror. I then pull out my Advent Deck and pointed at the front as my V-buckle Appears on my waist." Hen....shin..... "I said before I inserted my Advent Deck onto my V-buckle as I transformed into kamen rider Gai."

Yuuya POV.

We now already in our rider form as we search for Rocky.

Yuuya (Zolda): come on, Rocky. Where are you?

Xander (Tiger): Rocky?! Rocky! "He said calling Rocky but failed."

Yuuya (Zolda): where is he?

??? (???): looking for me?

Then we looked at the direction of the voice until we saw Rocky in his rider form

Yuuya (Zolda): Rocky...

Rocky (Gai): are you two ready for another rematch? "He said sarcastically before pulling he draws a card from his advent deck and inserted into his MetalVisor."

STRIKE VENT.

Then Rocky summoned his MetalHorn on his left arm.

Yuuya (Zolda): (we will save you, Rocky) alright then! "I said before I draw a card from my advent deck and inserted into my Magnuvizor."

STRIKE VENT.

Then I summoned my GigaHorns onto my left arm.

Then me and Rocky walks around for a while until we rushed towards to each other as we start clashing our weapon to each other.

Yuuya (Zolda): [grunt] Rocky! I know you're not alright! We don't want to fight you! [Gets pushed away] we want to save you! "I said before I clashed my GigaHorns onto Rocky's."

Rocky (Gai): [angrily] shut up! My goal is kill you two! So fight for your lives! "He said while he and Yuuya keeps clashing their horns to each other.

As Xander heard that. He can't hold his anger anymore as he draws a card from his advent deck and inserted into his Destvisor.

STRIKE VENT.

Then he summoned his Destclaw on both of his Arms as he rushed towards to Rocky and slash his Destclaw through Rocky.

Xander (Tiger): wake up! Rocky! WAKE UP! "He yelled as he was about to slash him one more time until....."

CONFINE VENT.

Xander's Destclaw disappeared

Xander (Tiger): not again! "He exclaimed before being hit by Rocky's MetalHorn."

Rocky (Gai): that's it! "He exclaimed before drawing out a card from his advent deck and inserted into his MetalVisor."

ADVENT.

Then Rocky summoned his Advent monster, MetalGelas and tackled me and Xander down.

Yuuya (Zolda): [groaning in pain] I know you're in their Rocky!

Xander (Tiger): we will save you! "He said as he and Yuuya tries to stand up but failed."

Rocky (Gai): pathetic fools! You two think that you can save your friend?! You're just wasting your energy and your life! "He before drawing out a card from his advent deck and inserted into his MetalVisor."

FINAL VENT.

Then Rocky jumped onto MetalGelas and starts running towards us as he successfully hits me and Xander as we explode leaving us unconscious but still in our rider form.

Cut to (real) Rocky as he attempted to find a way to break free from the Mirror Reflection but failed. He saw what happened and all he can do is to give up as he starts losing hope to escape.

Cut back to (Fake) Rocky as he looks at the unconscious duo with smile on his face.

Rocky (Gai): [grinned] no more riders. "He said to himself proud fully until a vine wrapped him and then starts slamming him onto the ground repeatedly." [Groan] wh-who the he'll did this! "He asked to himself until he noticed a shadow covering him. As he looks up. It was willow and she was angry."

Willow: [angrily] how dare you hurt my brother! "She said as she summoned another vine and starts slamming him onto the ground again."

Rocky (Gai): [Groan] you little- "but before he could continue. He saw me and Xander already standing and we just draw a card from their Advent Deck."

Yuuya (Zolda): I'm gonna save you! "I said before I insert a card into my Magnuvizor."

ADVENT.

Then I summoned Magnugiga and then inserts another card into my magnuvizor.

FINAL VENT.

Then I attached my magnuvizor behind my Advent monster but I didn't pull the trigger yet. Then Xander inserts his card into his Destvisor.

FINAL VENT.

Then Destwilder starts dragging Rocky towards them. Yuuya then pull the trigger as bunch of missiles, projectiles and bullets starts hitting Rocky as he screams in Pain loudly

(Like this)

Then suddenly Rocky De-Henshin as he collapsed and then a dark ghost-like creature exited his buddy but soon vanished. Yuuya and Xander runs towards him as they checked his pulse. Luckily it's still beating meaning he's alive.

Yuuya (Zolda): [hugs Rocky] I'm sorry bro to what I said to you yesterday. I didn't really regretting to be your friend!

Xander (Tiger): and I'm willing to forgive you, Rocky. "He said until Rocky slowly opening his eyes as he see his friends."

Rocky: [weakly] h-hey g-guys.... "He said until the Duo suddenly hugs him."

Xander (Tiger): I'm so glad you're back! "He said while crying."

Yuuya (Zolda): our sporty-boy is..... "He wasn't finished when he starts crying out loud for their friend's return."

Rocky: [sad] I'm sorry guys...... if I didn't make a deal, it will never end like this.

Yuuya (Zolda): deal? With who?

Xander (Tiger): so you're really possessed.... but by who?

Rocky: .........by the first kamen rider Gai......

Yuuya (Zolda): masaka...... You mean.....

Xander (Tiger): jun shibaura?!

Rocky: yes.....

Flashback

Rocky: [voiceover] when I'm still in the human world. I was heading home when I noticed something.

Then Rocky picked it up.

Rocky: [voiceover] it was a Advent Deck. I was curious that time. Like where did it came from? Until......

???: it seems like you found my Advent Deck.

Rocky: [voiceover] I looked around to find the source of the souo until I looked at the mirror and saw a man inside.

Rocky: who are you?

???: [smiled] don't worry. I'm not gonna hurt ya. I'm jun shibaura.

Rocky: [shocked] Wait..... you're the-

Jun: I'm the kamen rider Gai. Now you have my Advent Deck. Maybe we can help each other.

Rocky: what do you mean?

Then suddenly. The man entered Rocky's body (like from Den-O) and then we now see them in a void-like place as they look each other face to face.

Jun: I'm going to make you into a superhero and be the most greatest rider of all time.

Rocky: [voiceover] I was about to decline it when he suddenly shows me a memory of my father who used to be a cop but got killed by the criminals. I want to avenge my father so I decided. I accepted his offer.

End of Flashback.

Rocky: but things has changed when he saw you two turned into a Kamen rider. He became crazy enough to kill you two until he decided to trap me into the mirror dimension where he really belongs.

Yuuya (Zolda): [angrily] how could he do this!

Xander (Tiger): so you're saying that..... Kamen riders from kamen rider ryuki exist?!

Rocky: I hope I really know. But I still don't have any evidence. [Looks at willow] th-thanks for helping my friends, Miss.....

Willow: I'm willow park. And you're welcome. "She said as she stick out her hand to help him up."

Xander (Tiger): you need to go home.

Yuuya (Zolda): do you still remember everyone?

Rocky: [deadpan] well before he totally stole my body. I met everyone and I like to say. They're so awesome! Well except for the 3-eyed b*tch. "He said as both me and Xander laughs."

Timeskip.

We now see Rocky lying on his bed as Principal Bump gives him another healing potion.

Principal Bump: here you go, kiddo.

Rocky: thanks Bump [drinks potion] you know, sir? You kinda remind me of my father when he was still alive. He always take care of me when I'm injured or sick. [Sigh] I missed my father though. "He said until principal Bump hugged him and patted his back to cheer him up."

Principal Bump: sorry for the loss of your father. "He said sadly."

Rocky: [smiles]

Xander POV.

I stand in front of my sister's door as I knocked and then she opened it.

Xander: [smiles] h-hi sister... "I said but Amity looks away as I sighed" look, I'm so sorry if I yelled at you. It's just.... [Looks down] I don't want you to be worried.

Amity: [looks at Xander] you're my brother! So I supposed to be worried! "She yelled as I flinched and then she looks down."

Xander: [smiles] please~ "i begged but she still looks down." Say do you want ice cream? I'll buy you any kinds of flavors.

Amity: [looks up] really?!

Xander: yup. But first. do you forgive me?

Amity: [pouts] I'm still mad at you but yeah, I forgive you.

Xander: [smiles] ok then. Let's go. "I said before me and Amity walks out of the manor."

Yuuya POV.

I was being tied up by Luz for getting in trouble with kamen rider Gai again. Even though I told her what really happened. She still punished me for getting into a fight.

Yuuya: [begging] please sweety~

Luz: no....

Yuuya: [sad]

Luz: but seriously.... he's Been possessed by the first kamen rider Gai?

Yuuya: [nods] so.... do you believe me?

Luz: yup, but you'll stay like that for 1 night!

Yuuya: [pouts] aww man! "I said before she hugged me like a bodypillow."

End of chapter.

(A/N: I might rewrite the profile of Gai. Sorry..... anyway. Thanks for reading. See y'all later.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 382 16
Luz had always hid her true self because of her family, because of what she was, but when she finds the Demon Realm, she has the chance to be herself...
3.1K 89 17
When Muto Yuugi and Jounouchi Katsuya find and save a Cat and Bird they found in an alley, they never expected to be repaid like this. Blindshipping...
430 3 16
The Boiling Isles, a land of bubbling magic and fantastical creatures, hummed with its usual chaotic rhythm. But beneath the surface, a shadow pulsed...
244K 2.8K 101
being neglected by his parents and his friends sister included for not having a quirk one day something tragic happened to the boy will he rather for...