๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

Galing kay olive_shin

โ You brought life to me. Now let me fight for yours. โž โคท ๐˜–๐˜Š ๐˜น ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ A student who had n... Higit pa

Note
Arc 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
New Year Special
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50.5
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Bonus
Arc 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Bonus
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 20

558 49 9
Galing kay olive_shin

a/n: honestly, this part of the timeline was really confusing. An episode is supposed to air every week on Friday night. Moondae decides to dye his hair blonde before the 4th episode comes out (which is the PR live bts and ranking results), but he says he has a month break to do so (so other participants won't think his sudden visual change is weird). But he decides to dye his hair after episode 3 airs? And his hair is blonde in the ranking results clips? And they don't talk about recording the ranking results between that time? So I have no idea when that takes place

THUS, I have decided that episode 4 will air on time in this ff. The month break is fake. They will record the ranking results early in the morning on Friday, and the editors will supposedly grind and get the episode out that same day.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

[ Park Moondae's POV ]

A week had passed since I sent a message to Seungmin.

And still, there was radio silence. His Cakaotalk activity said he hasn't been online since he added Ahyun, Sejin, and me on the app.

I was beginning to get anxious about his animosity meter; I haven't been able to check it for the past week because I couldn't get a hold of him.

Could it have reached 100% after seeing the editing direction of the 3rd episode?

"No, Seungmin doesn't seem like the type to care about that. He doesn't get angry at things directed toward himself. But maybe..."

I went on the internet and searched 'Seumgim*' with a hardened expression.

*'승민' is 'Seungmin.' Changing '승' (Seung) to '슴' (Seum) and turning '민' (Min) upside down to get '김' (gim) results in '슴김' which means 'hiding.' So it's like a secret name for people to write hate for

Changing a name like this and writing hate was a standard in the entertainment world. Even I had lots of hate comments written under the name 'Gommeo' by using that same kind of technique to change 'Moondae.'

- Seumgim, please quit. Your eyes are so slit, it's obvious you're not full Korean. Get off my nation's show

- Seumgim ㅅㅂ* just shoot some nudes and get on with it

*basically means 'fuck'

- That seumgim doesn't even rap that well compared to others. Why are his stocks rising?

- Seumgim hasn't been scouted yet for a reason. I bet he's a bully. Just look at his eyes

- Seumgim needs to go hide before I find his house and trash it

As expected, there were a lot of hate comments with Cha Eugene as their profile picture. It made sense--they both were rappers who could dance well or be center. Their positions clashed.

Suppressing a sigh, I got off the bus and walked into the TNET building. I gave my phone to the production team at the entrance and went to the set.

We were recording the ranking announcements of the first performance as well as going on to the next team performance. On the stage where the auditions were held, there were foldable chairs where participants were waiting.

"Oh, Moondae, here!" I heard Keun Sejin shout. "Oh my gosh, your hair is blonde! Did you go to the salon I mentioned? You look good, man!"

I walked up to him and greeted the October 31 members that were already gathered, and they also complimented my new hairstyle. I was glad I asked for a good salon. Now the increase in my visuals could be explained by my hair change, not the points I invested into it last night.

On another note, I was later than usual to the set, so most participants were already present. I looked to the side where Team B was gathered.

Seungmin wasn't there.

Sitting in my seat, I placed my hands on my knees to stop them from bouncing anxiously.

In the end, Seungmin sat down in his seat right before the lights dimmed and the spotlight fell on the MC. We didn't have time to greet one another, but a quick glance at him was enough.

I pulled up his status window.

[ Name: Cho Seungmin ]
Vocals: ? (Rapping: ?)
Dance: ?
Visual: B+
Charm: ?
Characteristics: On the spot! (active)
!Status abnormality: Sealed truths & Debut or die!
Animosity progress: 78%

His percentage was the highest I've seen so far. Furthermore, like at the PR scavenger hunt, it seems like 'On the spot!' was activated. He was trying hard to maintain his appearance.

"He hides his anger well."

"Hello everyone, I hope your long break went smoothly!" the MC began to say. "I will now announce the results of the individual votes for the first performance! But before then, please listen closely for your name..."

One by one, the MC called out one person from each team.

"...As for Leti, Team A's rank 1 is Seon Ahyun, and Team B's rank 1 is Ryu Chungwoo!"

Everyone congratulated Ahyun happily.

"The contestants I've just named have successfully been chosen by the shareholders for the first match. As a reward, they will get a "free pass" and move on to the next round, regardless of their individual rankings!"

The atmosphere shifted from one of congratulatory regard to one of unease. Taking full advantage of this, the MC quickly moved on.

"Those who are not called will be eliminated immediately! I'll start by announcing the rankings, starting from the top 49."

Slowly, the MC began calling out the names of those who ranked. I was confident that everyone in our team would place well. Starting with Kwon Heesung, our members were slowly called up beginning the 31st rank.

Choi Wongil and Ha Iljun were announced in the mid-20s, and Lee Sejin B was ranked 13th.

I continued to sit in my seat with Seon Ahyun and the child actor. I suspected that those who would be placed near the top 5, and I predicted my name to be called before theirs.

I glanced at Seungmin, who also had yet to be called up. Honestly, he looked more like a Tibetan fox than me.

"He'll probably also rank high in the top 10. I'll be called soon..."

But I was wrong. 12th, 11th, 10th, and 9th place were named, and it was none of us.

"The participant in 8th place," the MC said with a mischievous grin, "is the participant who performed MallangDalkom's song in the first team match. He showed unexpected charms..."

Emphasizing MallangDalkom like that, I believed it was obviously me.

The MC continued, "It's participant Lee Sejin A!"

I blinked.

That meant I ranked higher than the child actor.

Ahyun and I congratulated him normally as we waited for our own names to be called.

7th place...

And 6th place...

"Ah, this contestant," the MC said, looking down at his card, "captivated the shareholders with his passionate dance skills and one-of-a-kind voice. Rank 6, participant Cho Seungmin!"

I could feel a weight on my shoulders lighten just a little. Rank 6 was good for him: it wasn't too high or too low. It wouldn't start a huge controversy.

70% His animosity percentage dropped a bit as Seungmin stood up with a mannerly smile.

I looked over to Team B's side as I clapped and noticed how no one except Ryu Chungwoo congratulated him well. My lips thinned as I turned back to look at the stage.

"With his captivating gaze and faultless charm, Cho Seungmin has been deemed as a talented non-trainee. Shareholders have given him many nicknames such as a stretching leopard and dancing machine," the MC continued to say as Seungmin walked up to the stage. 

He took the microphone and said in his usual husky tone,  "Thank you to the shareholders who put me up here. I will continue to do my best to match your love."

After bowing, Seungmin paced up the stairs to his chair and sat down.

"Next up, we have...ah yes, it's him," the MC then smiled. "The one who surprised us with his ingenious creativity and unique talent. Rank 5 goes to contestant Park Moondae!" He continued to give a background of me and also announced the embarrassing nicknames the shareholders gave me.

Frankly, I was surprised I had ranked this high, but it was just a side effect of doing so well on the stage. I was a little proud.

I tried to ignore the heat in my ears and gave my own short speech before going to my rank 5 chair. People from October 31 cheered me on as I walked up.

Seungmin eyed me when I walked past him and sat down. He leaned close to my side, propping his elbow against the armrest and placing his chin in his palm.

[ Name: Cho Seungmin ]
Vocal: ? (Rapping: ?)
Dance: ?
Visual: B+
Charm: ?
Characteristics: On the spot! (active)
!Status abnormality: Sealed truths & Debut or die!
Animosity progress: 55%

"Hyung, congratulations," he whispered warmly. His obsidian eyes waned as he smiled.

54%

I nodded my head and gave him a humble thumbs-up. All the worries I had about him suddenly vanished.

Without any thought, my hand made its way to his head. His eyes blanked as he watched me pat his head and return my arm to my legs.

40%

"You too, Seungmin," I smiled. I was glad he looked okay. 

"Congratulations."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

157 0 39
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐Ÿƒœ๐Ÿƒš๐Ÿƒ–๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚ญ๐Ÿ‚บ๐Ÿƒœ๐Ÿƒš๐Ÿƒ–๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚ญ๐Ÿ‚บ๐Ÿƒœ๏ฟฝ...
55.8K 2.9K 48
โshe was the riddle he couldn't solve, a beautiful enigmaโž When you, a doctor started receiving texts from an unknown stranger. And those texts trans...
14.4K 357 18
--- Kim Nari never expects much. She only wants to live her life simply and continue doing what she does best, saving lives as the youngest doctor al...
909 51 12
Young and dumb, you had moved in with your boyfriend. On his birthday, you discover his affair. Torn apart, you instantly leave that place on an impu...