Beauty The Beast

Por Anonymous_QueenDom

***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfai... Más

Prologue
1 | The Wait
2 | The Arrival
3 | The Threat
4 | The Mistake
5 | The Pet
6 | The Decision
7 | The Chase
8 | The White Continent
9 | The Seekers
10 | The Unusual
11 | The Beast
12 | The Promise
13 | The Riddle
14 | The Weapon
15 | The Night
16 | The Back Door
18 | The Plan...Gone Wrong?
19 | The Forest
20 | The Chinchilla Valley
21 | The Rescue
22 | The Revelation
23 | The Call
24 | The Nostalgia
25 | The Vision
26 | The City
27 | The Reunion
28 | The One
29 | The Truth
30 | The Search
31 | The Return
32 | The Conference
33 | The Alverales
Epilogue

17 | The Prisoners

26 1 0
Por Anonymous_QueenDom

"Greg and Alphard?" Kelvin asked.

"Yes, Greg our former director and Alphard the surgeon; in case you know someone else named Greg and Alphard." Luna said, eyes fixed on the two in front of her.

Kelvin and Darcy looked at each other in shock and confusion, but were in compulsion to comply. The orders weren't just from their friend and colleague, but from the town's Mayor, Luna.

"Luna___" Alphard began.

"I'm no Luna to you till you're proved innocent." She said. "You're a prisoner and I'm to interrogate you."

"Till then? Don't we've the right to justify ourselves?" Greg asked.

"Once you're thrown into the cells. Kelvin, Darcy!" Luna yelled.

The both of them rushed to Alphard and Greg with handcuffs and had it around their wrists.

"We're sorry," Kelvin and Darcy whispered to Alphard and Greg.

"Lock them in separate cells and make sure no one enters in without my permission, not even to provide them with food, or water." Luna ordered.

Kelvin just nodded and took both the men in, with Darcy following behind.

"The town is familiar with Greg, but this surgeon?" The reporters started questioning the moment Alphard and Greg were taken in.

Luna told them about how she'd wanted a surgeon who'd tag along in field missions and Greg had found Alphard.

"This only indicates that they'd been planning this from the very start and during the time when I trained him, his behaviour sometimes made me suspicious and today we're here." She sighed. "Anyways, my mother, Mrs. Royalves, retains her wolfmark, our only way to know that my father still lives, I'll do everything in my power to bring him back. Thank you." She concluded the meet and went back in to the agency. She found Kelvin walking out of the area the cells were in along with his mate. "Darcy, Kel." Luna went to them, she'd missed her best friends. "Good to see you two after this long," She leaned in to hug them, but they stepped back.

"Excuse us, ma'am." Darcy said.

"Darcy? What happened?" Luna asked.

"Do we know you?" Kelvin asked.

"What's wrong with you two? I'm Luna, your Luna!"

"Our Luna? We don't remember our Luna like this!" Darcy shouted.

"Beware Darcy, you're talking to the town's Mayor," Kelvin criticized.

"What's happened to you both?"

"What's happened to us? What's happened to you? All right, Alphard's a new guy, he hid from us the fact that he knew about werewolves and so you suspect him, although we don't, but Greg? Really?" Darcy questioned.

"Darcy, things aren't what they seem like, you don't understand!" Luna argued.

"Oh, yeah? Then make us understand, can you?" Kelvin asked.

"I myself am wrecked, Kel." Luna answered.

"You can't, because there's no other explanation, power has got to your head!" Darcy turned around and walked away. Kelvin gave Luna a look he'd never given her before; the look of disgust and walked away too.

"Ms. Luna, the interrogation ___" An agent came up to her, she didn't even look at his face to remember his name.

"Let's go." They walked to where Greg and Alphard were.

"I'm supposed to record the first statements made by the suspects, after that it's only you and them." He said, that's when Luna looked at him.

It was Stephen. He was young and in his early twenties with hazel eyes and hair of the same colour. He was appointed only a year ago for report writing and media handling works. She'd a brilliant idea. She just nodded and took him to Greg's cabin first.

"Greg Sylve," He lifted his head up on hearing Luna. "Who do you work for?" He remained silent. "Talk!"

"I'm not involved in this!" He shouted.

"This isn't the director's cabin for you to yell as you please! Answer straight away, who's behind all this!?"

"If you really want answers, then you're wasting your time with me, Alphard is the one you should be questioning," Greg admitted.

"Note that Stephen, he just admitted they're together in this." Luna pointed.

"I didn't mean that!"

"What you meant doesn't matter, we got what we wanted," Luna turned to leave. "To the other cell, Stephen."

They went in and Alphard was seated with his hands over the table; cuffed. He didn't need to see her to tell it was Luna. He felt her.

"Didn't think you'd do this to me," He said.

"Neither did I," Luna replied. "Now that I've done it, you must know what I'm here for."

"Good luck with that," He scoffed.

"You will speak, that too only the truth!"

"Not gonna happen." The answer angered her.

She went to him and held his face in her right hand; fingers digging into his lower jaw. It hurt like hell. Of course he was in pain and he knew she felt it too.

"Where is Mr. Royalves!?" She snarled. "Who do you take orders from?"

"Definitely not you, so I'm not in compulsion to answer to your questions!" Alphard sneered enraging her more than she already was.

"Argh! Stephen, out." She commanded.

"But Ms. Luna___"

"I said, out!" He ran out all scared. She pulled her waist belt off. "Speak, or else things will go badly for you."

"Do what you want!" Alphard yelled.

"Stop with this nonsense and talk!"

"Try me," He smirked.

"Don't make me do it the hard way," Luna said.

"You're the one making it hard, both for yourself and me. You're after sharks, drop the matter before it's too late, unless you wanna get caught by one." Alphard glared at her.

"Huh, sharks." She mocked. "Sharks don't scare people who swim with piranhas every now and then with open wounds. Stop talking in riddles and answer my questions." Alphard flinched when Luna banged her left hand over the table.

"You aren't getting a word!" He shouted, making her lose it.

She locked the door and uncuffed his hands. She kicked him on the stomach and began whipping him with her belt when he fell to the floor. After beating him for a good 5 minutes, she grabbed him by his collar and brought his face close to hers.

"Speak and I'll let you go,"

"No!" He yelled, even though he was panting.

She slapped him hard, punched him across the face, gave him a black eye, broke his nose and jaw, then pinned him down with his right hand pulled to his back. Then she grabbed a fist full of hair on the top of his head and tilted his head backwards.

Eyes closed, he was breathing heavily, his face was covered in blood, trickling down from his forehead, nose and mouth. She sighed in frustration and let go of his head, walking herself out of the cell.

"Ms. Luna, what happened?" Stephen asked when she got outside with blood stains on her shirt and palms.

"It's not my blood. Go in and click pictures if you think it'd be of any use for the records, or the media purposes." Stephen nodded and went in, while she stayed out and made a call. "Hello, Tom?"

"Yes, Ms. Luna."

"Send a doctor to cell number 17 with a stretcher."

"Out of the two we had, one resigned the job last week and the other is on leave today as there were no cases,"

"Ugh! Fine, bring in a stretcher and the medical kit."

"Okay," They ended the call.

Tom, the red haired guy with blue eyes was of the same age as that of Stephen and was incharge of the medical sector of the agency. His job was to maintain and manage the doctors and the type and number of cases they attended to.

Stephen came out with some pictures and Luna approved of them to be published if needed. Tom came in with what Luna had asked for and left immediately after handing it over to her.

Luna went in and provided first aid to Alphard, she then had him in the stretcher and took him to the clinic. There she found that his right hand had a minor fracture. She plastered it and let him rest in his unconscious state after having his arm in the sling.

After some 15 minutes she heard voices coming from the outside. She left Stephen there with Alphard as he needed some more pictures to show the 'after being beaten and plastered', which didn't make sense to Luna, but she left him there anyway and walked out.

"What's this noise all 'bout?" She asked.

"Someone's here to see you," Darcy said. Luna looked at the lady behind Darcy, Kelvin was holding her.

"I'm not here to see her, let me see my mate!" She argued.

"Olivia, you can't meet him. It's better you leave." Luna said.

"What has he done that you've got him arrested? He's always been kind and nice to you!"

"Mrs. Sylve, this is an Interpol agency, not your friend's, or relative's place where you can walk into anytime you wish," Luna said. "Show her to the entrance." Luna said in common.

"I'm not leaving till I see him, take me to him, now!" Olivia demanded.

"If you don't listen, we'd have to lock you up too. You wouldn't want that now, would you?" Olivia froze at Luna's words, the Luna she knew wasn't like this. Luna walked back to the clinic.

"There's no use, Olivia. You go home," Kelvin said.

"She's...different." Olivia trailed, not finding the right word.

"Yeah, tell us about it." Darcy stared at Luna's disappearing figure as she turned around a corner to head to the clinic. "You head home, stay strong. Let's hope for the best."

"Let's hope..." Olivia left the place.

Darcy sighed and made a decision at the moment. She looked at her mate and he understood what she wanted.

"I'm with you," He said and they went to their cabins.

A few minutes later Alphard had gained consciousness, he was taken back to the cell and locked with Luna's biometrics as the door's password to be opened, so no one else could enter in.

She went up to her cabin and turned on the news. Stephen had handled the media and a few photos of Alphard along with what Greg's admission had been were now the headlines. Her head throbbed. She made a call home and Dorian answered it.

"What's going on, Luna?" He asked.

"Everything will be fine uncle, trust me." She took in a deep breath. "How's mom?"

"Better than before,"

"Take care, uncle." She ended the call.

Almost every appliance at home was damaged, including the router connection, so there was no way they'd have known about the arrest, the prisoners, or the state they were in.

Luna sighed and sat on the chair, leaning her head back and closing her eyes. Just as she was beginning to feel her muscle tension decrease, she heard someone knock on the front door.

"Excuse us, Ms. Luna. Can we come in?"

"Kel, please don't do this." Luna said. Kelvin and Darcy walked in.

"You'll never have to go through it again." Darcy said.

"Thank goodness, you've no idea how much that has calmed me down. I need you both by my side more than ever now." Luna stood up from her seat.

"Unfortunately for you, that isn't going to happen." Darcy said.

"What're you saying?"

"Here," Kelvin waved some papers in front of Luna, making her frown.

"What're these?" She took the papers from him.

"Our resignation letters," Kelvin said.

"What!?"

"Congratulations on becoming the town's Mayor," Darcy began. "We cannot continue like this after what happened with Olivia, or Mrs. Sylve as you addressed her."

"Please don't do this to me, please." Luna pleaded. "I need you two."

"Sorry Luna, we can't." Kelvin answered.

Then the both of them were just gone, leaving their best friend all alone. Luna fell back on her chair. Tears started rolling down her face, she bawled her eyes out so much that she didn't even realise it was dark already and everyone else on the agency had left long before.

She cried and cried until she heard the emergency exit door click open on the back, left corner of her cabin. She didn't even bother to check on who it was, though their energy was a well known one, she overlooked it.

"Luna?" She flinched on hearing the voice.

"Alphard?"

"It's me,"

"How did you leave the cell!?"

"Not what I was expecting to be greeted with." He let out a groan and lifted his left hand up holding something which Luna recognised very well. "Recognise this?" He asked, her eyes widened.

"Holy sh*t..."

__________

Author's Note:

How did he get out!? What's he holding up that's has Luna's eyes widened? Is she in trouble? Tag along to know more ;-)

Read my other stories on Wattpad #Crowded Silence (completed) #Holding On to Silence Until; You Came Along (ongoing)

Follow me here and on IG, link on my Wattpad profile, or simply type in anonymous_queendom

Read, comment, vote and share.

Thank you!

Hope you enjoy :-)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3K 41 7
Humanity has fallen, the supernaturals have come out of hiding and taken control. Years after watching the chaos of The Fall Emelia is faced with her...
797K 24.7K 62
Have you ever heard a werewolf story? In those stories you hear that a werewolf meets a girl, mates with her after some tantrums and drama, boom.. ne...
1.9K 238 14
"Oh Vixen, I'm not going to kill you, No. That would be too easy, I'm going to rip you apart...I'll break your spirit and see you crumple at my feet...
8.1K 443 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...