My Angel ; Mattheo riddle

By _Alyssariddle_

... " your mine angel" ... Iris is daughter of Sirius black well so everyone thought until Iris joins Hogwart... More

Intro ❤️
01. First sight
02. The truth
03. confrontation
04. Why me?
05. aftermath
06. acceptance
07. The party
08. First time
09. misunderstanding
10. possessive
11. The task
12. Angel?
13. Run
14. Will you?
15. The bedroom
16. Task 2
17. Information
18. Forgive and forget?
19. the information
20. Jacob?
21. What's wrong?
22. What did he do?
23. She's what!
24. A plan?
25. The escape/ a split
26. Jealously
27. An explanation 
28. 3some
A/n
29. A test?
30. Loving era
31. Halloween break/ unexpected loss
32. A mess
33. Surprise
34. Rewards
35. New characters.
36. End of trip
38. Halloween
39. End of break
40. Party
41. Im not a killer
42. Nightmare
43. Dread
44. Never ending
45. Training
46. You ready?
47. War
48. I love you
49. Years later/ the end
Appreciation <3

37. A bet

423 7 2
By _Alyssariddle_

Mattheo PoV-

I stop and look at her confused.

"What's wrong" I ask her

"We have had sex everyday since Disney"

"Don't you enjoy it?" I ask her

"I do but I want to make it more fun, no sex for a week, and who ever breaks first get to get the other one to do what ever"

"Your making a bet with me?"

"Yes I am, if I win I want you to walk around in a pink princess dress for 1 hour"

"Ok and if I win, I want to try different sex positions on you"

"Ok shake on it"

We both shake hands and that's when I realise I'm hard.

"Seriously we just started and your hard"

"Not my fault, we was just about to have sex".

She giggles and stands up.

Iris PoV-

I wanted to tease him, so I stripped completely and his eyes went wide.

"I'm going for a shower, want to join"

He looked at me with a annoyed face and shook his head.

I bent over in front of him and picked up my clothes and walked over to the shower.

I locked the door and turned on the shower, even though we want going to have sex I was still horny, so I needed to sort myself out.

I sit on the cabinet top and I spread my legs and finger myself, I needed to be quiet as I could.

After a few minutes I came.

I got into the shower and cleaned myself up and washed my hair.

I get out, do my hair and walk out with a towel wrapped around my myself and I walked out.

But get shocked when mattheo was lead on the bed naked.

"What are you doing" I ask him

"Nothing" I scoff and walk over to my dresser and drop the towel.

I hear him sit up and I could feel his eyes on my and to make it even worse I was going to wear short shorts and a low cut top.

I know it was the middle of winter and if we go out I'm going to be freezing but it was worth it.

This is what she wears.

"What are you wearing?" He asks walking up to me.

"Clothes?"

"No why are you wearing that in winter?"

"To tease you"

"Your not going out in that your arsenics hanging out"

He was still naked at this point so I ran for the door, and ran downstairs.

And all the boys were awake.

"Nice ass" Theo says

I smile at him and sit down.

"So how was your shag?" Theo asks.

"We didn't we made a bet who can last the longest, that's why I'm wearing this to tease him"

They all laugh except Draco.

"Gross" is all he says but then he looks at my neck, I forgot to cover it up.

"Iris what happened to your neck"

I tell them what happened and they all were shocked and Draco looked scared for me.

"I'm fine now though, mattheo saved me"

Mattheo PoV-

This wasn't fun I hate this stupid bet but if she can tease me I can to so I wore black trousers with a black button up shirt but I didn't button it up, I left it so my abs were on show

I know she loves my abs like how I love her ass.

I finish getting dressed and I walked down stairs and she was sat on the sofa and all the boys were up.

As I walk over to her, I see her eyes widen.

"Like what you see" I say with a smirk to her.

She roles her eyes and sits back.

I sit down next to her, she has a blanket over her legs because she was cold im guessing.

I join her under the blanket and I put my hand on her upper thigh close to her pussy and I place my hand over it.

I could tell she was turned on, but she moves my hand and she stands up with her arse out and sits on my lap.

She kept moving her arse and it was making me hard so I had to put my hands on her waist to stop her moving.

She then leans back and whispers in my ear.

"Sorry daddy, am I making you horny?"

Oh fuck, fuck this stupid bet I couldn't do this anymore it's only been 2 hours but this girl is going to kill me.

"Get you ass up stairs now" I whisper back .

She gets up off my lap and walks up the stairs.

Shortly after I follow.

"Where you going" Lorenzo asks.

"Need to sort someone out" I say winking at him.

"Gross, I'm here and your talking about my sister" Draco says

I run up to the room and she was already undressed on the bed.

"What did you want daddy?"

"This bet thing is stupid, if off and I'm going to fuck you so hard but first bend over the dresser now"

I was sexually frustrated I take the belt off of me and I loop it.

I walk over to her where she was bent over the dresser.

"This is for being a tease and a naughty girl"

SMACK, SMACK.

I smacked each check leaving 2 red marks and she let out a moan.

"Angel give me a number"

"7?"

"Seven hits"

So I do I hit her ass 7 times each time making her moan.

After I finish I strip myself to my boxers.

She was still bent over the dresser so I grab the hair and pull her up, I then turn her around by her waist and I see the smirk she has on her face.

I put my hand over her opening and I could already feel how wet she was.

"I've hardly done anything and your already wet, you such a slut for me"

She just moans as I put two fingers into her pumping into her, she puts her hands onto my shoulder for support.

Within a few minutes she came all over my fingers.

"Open" I say and I stick my fingers in her mouths make her taste her self.

I then joined our lips together guiding us to the bed.

When we get to the bed I lay her on her back and place a pillow under her back.

I then take off my boxers, I then start to rub her clit as I slowly put my length into her, she moaned as I put it all into her.

"Faster" she says so I do

I start going faster and the other thing coming out of her mouth was moans, I'm going faster and harder hitting all the right spots, I suck on her nipple.

"Mattheo I'm going to-"

Before she could finish I feel her release onto my dick.

"Get on your knees"

She gets onto her knees and without asking or anything she takes it all and works her magic on my dick.

She was really good at giving me head but this time felt different.

Draco PoV-

Me, Theo and Enzo were sat downstairs and all we could here was them shagging I put a pillow over my head.

They forgot to put the silencing spell on there room.

After a while it went silent and they came downstairs.

"Have fun, daddy" Theo says

They both looks at each other and both go red.

"You forgot the silencing spell on the room" Enzo said.

"Ok that's enough let's watch a film" Iris says trying to change the subject.

A/N

Next chapter is going to be Halloween and there last day at the manor.

1291 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.1K 866 43
After years of being friends with Mattheo he finally smelt Emily green in his Amortentia and from then they only got closer. they didn't know they w...
319K 11.6K 37
Being a single mother is one thing, but being a single mother in the dating pool is another. Victoria has blocked herself off from any form of a rela...
703K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
49.2K 2.5K 31
Lovers alone wear sunlight ICARUS © 2022 PJO, BOOK 1