๐Œ๐˜ ๐’๐€๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐‘ | แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹

By avkjmn

[ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐„๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐„๐ƒ] A story where jungkook a mafia boss become taehyung's saviour, love, husband his every... More

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19 (M)
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
Final
Epilogue

31

2.4K 100 2
By avkjmn

"Kookieeeeee-" Tae whined looking at his husband who was caging him in his arms not wanting to let go this soon.

"Let me go~" tae whined again but jungkook just tighten his hold with his eyes still closed.

"Never" finally jungkook spoke up in his morning raspy voice making taehyung to halt his moments for a second.

"But I want to use washroom really bad" taehyung said with a pout while trying get away from jungkook.

"Okay fine, go" finally jungkook let him go and taehyung towards the washroom in the speed of light.

Jungkook chuckled seeing him running like that.

"Come back quickly" jungkook shout for taehyung to hear his voice, in which he just heard some muffled noises.

It's already 9 in the morning but they're still here in their own bubble.

_____________

"Felix call others too" jungkook commanded to Felix who was busy in his phone with something.

"Okay" uttering a small okay in his deep raspy voice Felix got up from the couch to call his other gang members.

In the meantime, Yoongi, RM, Jimin, hobi came too.

Now they're all present in jungkook's office room waiting for jungkook to speak.

"I want to end this shit now" jungkook spoke up with a tired sigh.

"I'm tired of this attacks and kidnapping" jungkook said again while looking out of the window.

While the others listen to him attentively.

"Let's kill them, now I want some peace too in my life"

"Yes boss, I want that too." Felix spoke from the other side of the room sitting on the couch beside hyunjin.

"Then what are you guys waiting for?" Yoongi asked while looking at them bored. He too wants to spend sometime his cute mochi.

"Was Daniel Matteo's boyfriend?" Jungkook asked after a little silence.

"Yeah, they were together for a long time and Daniel knows everything about Matteo and he kinda supports him in his illegal business" Namjoon informed them with a new piece of information.

"And do you guys got them back?" Jungkook asked again while looking at Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Yeah man everything is done just get rid of them. We'll handle everything after that." Yoongi said while rolling his eyes.

"Okay then let's go" jungkook said while getting up slowly.

"Hold on, where do you think you're going?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Obviously to meet those bitches" jungkook replied with a frown.

"No you're going there. You're going to hospital with taehyung for the checkup" Yoongi said while getting up from the couch.

"I'm not going to any hospital. Killing those bitches is more important for me now." Jungkook said while glaring at Yoongi who looked unfazed.

"Do as I said, jungkook. I'm not listening to your any bullshit here. Go get ready" Yoongi said again.

Yoongi gestured everyone to leave.

"I think you should listen to Yoongi this time jungkook" Namjoon spoke while walking out of the room after glancing at jungkook for a second.

"I'm not going to any hospital, Yoongi hyung" jungkook spoke up when everyone left from the room.

"I'm not asking you jungkook. I'm telling you that you're going to hospital with Taehyung for a better check up." Yoongi said with glaring at jungkook.

Jungkook sigh. It's frustrating for him now.

"Hyung I can go to hospital tomorrow too" jungkook said while ruffling his hair.

"Jungkook we have all the night to kill them. Go for now. Eun-woo told me yesterday to send you to hospital for a proper check up" Yoongi said with a sigh.

"Okay fine" jungkook said while storming out of the room.

__________________

"Kookie stop" taehyung whined when jungkook pulled towards himself.

"I'm here trying to change your bandage and you're being playful" taehyung huffed while glaring at jungkook who looked totally unfazed.

"Meanie" taehyung uttered with a pout and got an amused chuckle from jungkook.

"I don't want to go" jungkook said with a sigh after some minutes.

"Did you said something?" Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow.

"N-no" jungkook stuttered

"Did you just stuttered?" Taehyung asked with wide eyes.

"That was sudden" jungkook uttered while looking away. Taehyung chuckled at jungkook's behavior.

After few minutes, "it's done" taehyung announced.

Taehyung helped jungkook to wear his shirt and jacket.

"Let's go" taehyung said while helping jungkook to get up from bed.

They walked downstairs with their hands entwined.

"Hyung we're going" taehyung said to Jin who was reading something in the magazine.

"Take care" jin said while shooing them away.

They walked out the mansion and outside mr Lee was already waiting for them.

Mr Lee opened the door of the car for the couple to get in.

Taehyung helped jungkook to sit comfortably and then he walked to the other side of the car.

Taehyung sat beside jungkook.

And jungkook immediately put his head on his shoulder while entwining their hands again.

Taehyung caressed jungkook's hand with his thumb while looking out of the car.

He is out after so many days.

The car drove to the hospital in pure silence no one uttered anything.

______________

"Boss we have arrived" Mr Lee said while Parking the car in the hospital's parking lot.

Taehyung Nudged jungkook softly who was sleeping peacefully, effect of medicines.

"Kookie wake up. We are here" taehyung softly whispered to jungkook who hummed in acknowledgement while stretching his arms.

Taehyung opened the door for and got out of the car. He walked towards jungkook's side to help Him to get down from the car.

"Let's go" taehyung exclaimed.

They slowly walked towards the building while Mr Lee stayed back in the parking lot.

Yoongi already called eun-woo informing him about taekook's arrival.

They walked towards the receptionist.

"How may I can help you" the receptionist spoke up without looking at the couple.

"We're here to meet Dr.cha eun-woo" jungkook spoke up in his cold tone.

And the receptionist's head snapped up while her eyes were wide open.

"Mr Jeon, good morning" the receptionist quickly greeted jungkook with a slight pink cheeks and a shy smile on her face.

Jungkook just nod his head in acknowledgement.

But taehyung didn't felt good looking at the girl who was smiling and shying in-front of his husband.

"Miss if you're done blushing, so can you tell us where we can meet Dr. Cha?" Taehyung asked with an annoyed expression.

Jungkook was taken a back at taehyung's words and his expressions.

And the receptionist was quite embarrassed.

Soon it down upon at jungkook that why taehyung was behaved like this to the receptionist.

Because taehyung was jealous.

TAEHYUNG IS JEALOUS!!

jungkook smirked cockily which didn't noticed by anyone.

Sure jungkook is amused by his angel's sassy behavior.

"Miss I don't think we have all day to stand here and look at your dumb behavior" taehyung uttered again.

And jungkook controlled him to not to burst out in a fit laugh. He quickly masked his expression with a cold one.

"Taehyung Don't be too harsh on her" jungkook said softly while looking at the receptionist.

Taehyung glared at him for saying like this.

And jungkook gulped looking at taehyung.

The MAFIA BOSS IS SCARED OF HIS HUSBAND!!

And the look taehyung is giving him which says 'say something again and I'll show you who's the boss here' is not helping him either.

But one thing he is sure that taehyung looked hot asf while being angry and jealous.

"Dr.cha is in his cabin. 3rd floor room no 351." The receptionist finally spoke up while looking down.

"Thanks and I'm sure you won't eye someone else's Husband after this" taehyung spoke again while emphasizing the word 'husband' .

"Let's go" taehyung while dragging jungkook with him towards the elevator.

Leaving the embarrassed receptionist behind who was thinking of her life choices. It's not her fault to stare the Greek god and not to feel shy.

Jungkook surely enjoyed seeing this side of his husband.

They got in the elevator and taehyung pressed the floor button quite roughly.

Taehyung surely is in rage.

"Ab-baby-" jungkook tried to say something but his words cut off by taehyung.

"Don't you dare to say anything" taehyung warned jungkook who quickly shut his mouth.

After that no one spoke anything.

_____________

Soon they were in eun-woo's office room.
Who greeted them cheerfully.

After examining jungkook eun-woo came back with jungkook while taehyung was waiting in eun-woo's office waiting patiently for them to come back.

"Taehyung everything is alright with him and he recovering steadily too." Eun-woo informed taehyung happily.

Jungkook just there bored.

"Thank you doctor" taehyung thanked eun-woo who just waved in hand in denial.

"Ah no need to thank me taehyung it's my duty" eun-woo uttered and taehyung hummed.

"Can we go now" jungkook asked.

"Yes" eun-woo uttered.

"Okay, let's go" jungkook while getting up from the chair.

Taehyung thanked eun-woo again while bowing at him.

"You don't need to bow at him" jungkook said slightly annoyed.

But taehyung ignored him and smile at eun-woo last before walking towards the door.

Jungkook poke his tongue to the inside of his cheek.

"Bye, take care" eun-woo waved at them with a smile and taehyung returned the gesture.

"Enough" jungkook said while entwining his hands with taehyung who tried to get away from his grip but jungkook held his hand more tightly leave no option for taehyung.

__________

Soon they sat in their car and mr Lee drove them back to their mansion.

"Tae" jungkook uttered softly but taehyung didn't looked at him and kept looking out the window.

Jungkook sigh.

He'll talk with taehyung later.

But to taehyung surprise, jungkook pulled him towards him and again put his head on shoulder after pecking on his neck.

Taehyung breaths sharply but didn't said anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 9.1K 24
Hey, Mommy," -Jeonyul "I'm not your mommy, kid and stop calling me a mommy okay?" -Taehyung Where Jeon Jeonyul, son of popular CEO Jeon Jeongguk fou...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
83.7K 2.8K 21
A short love story of two doctors.... Note: Very late updates Contains: Top kook Bottom tae Taekook Happy ending Intersex Romance Comedy Fluff Mpreg...
134K 4.6K 5
๐’๐‹๐€๐ I felt the sting in my right cheek. The pain of the slap I just received from my so called boyfriend. I put my hands hissing at the pain. I...