๐๐€๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ใ€‹TMR, Minho

By mazewriterrr

Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks o... More

๐ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐ | ๐“๐’๐“
๐‚ ๐€ ๐’ ๐“
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
๐ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐ | ๐ƒ๐“๐‚
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040 (Epilogue)
๐ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐ | ๐… ๐„ ๐• ๐„ ๐‘ ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐ƒ ๐„
041
042
043
044
045
046
047 *
048
049*
050
051
052
053
054
055
056*
058
059*
060*
061
062*
063
Random A/N :)
064
065
066
067
Last A/N

057

489 17 37
By mazewriterrr

Even Minho knew he couldn't stop Janson from torturing me, so he didn't try either (Actually I forced him not to beat the crap out of Janson).

So after each session— Minho had learned the whole schedule out of his head so he knew exactly when what happened to me— he knocked on my door and held me tightly until my body had stopped aching and when I ran out of tears. Honestly Minho being there for me made me cry and not Janson, though. 

Until one night, he came up with the fact two kids, Thomas and Teresa, were held apart from us. He told me they were planning to meet them, so Newt would knock on their doors and let them enter the cleaning room with us.

Minho had asked me if I finally felt like joining, since I didn't had the motivation to lately, and even said Thomas and Teresa were supposed to have a nice welcoming and should definitely meet the 'coolest, most fun, prettiest, humorous girl'.

I laughed and agreed, telling him he was totally right and I was obviously the most fun. He had raised an eyebrow, nodded, but added he was the coolest, most fun, hottest, humorous boy. I agreed with a giggle. Neither of us had any shame that night.

"I heard they were these big nerds, though." Minho stuffed his mouth full with breakfast, so his words got a little slugged. "Like, they get these really hard classes, private things, and are being held apart from us. I bet they look like nerds too."

"Nothing is wrong with nerds." I replied. "They can be nice."

"You are a nerd." Minho confirmed. "I always get under thirty procent, and you get like ninety or more!"

"Or maybe you're just dumb and I'm smart." I chuckled. "And don't act like I don't know you make those tests extra bad for who knows what reason."

"Can't let them find out my hidden talents." He shrugged.

Frypan let out a little scoff. "Hidden talents?" 

"Yep." Minho stuffed more food in his mouth. "I've got a lot. And I won't share them."

"Because you don't have them."

"Mean."

I laughed as Newt told Minho not to talk with a full mouth. "Yes, Mama Newt."

His cheeks gained a red color. "I'm not a mama."

"You literally just told me not to eat with a full mouth and keep saying I shouldn't be causing trouble. Of course you're Mama Newt." Minho assured.

"I'm not." He blushed.

"What are you then?"

"A therapist."

"Gay."

"A boy."

Newt blushed even deeper at us saying all these comments in unison. "I'm like nine, how am I supposed to know all of that?" He swallowed away all his food. "Now if you don't mind, I'm going to the toilet."

"Alright. See ya, Mama Newt." Minho gave him a crooked smile.

"Since when does he leave in the middle of a meal?" Fry asked. His eyebrows raised.

"He's gotta check if he actually still is a boy." Minho grinned.

"It is not neat to leave during a meal." Alby mimicked in a high-pitched voice, pretending to be Newt.

My stomach made a jump. "I think you're being mean to Newt." 

"We're joking."

"But jokes can hit very hard."

"Since when did you become so defensive?"

"Because Newt's my best friend."

Minho pouted. "I thought I was your best friend!"

Well, crap.

I ignored him for a second. "I don't think any of it is funny."

"But we didn't even say that much! It was literally a few comments."

"Slightly disappointing that after all those years you still don't know Newt is quite sensitive." I stated. "When it comes to himself or Lizzy, I mean. But whatever, I will check up on him now. Thanks for your... lovely opinions on Newt."

I got up from my seat, giving Minho the last pieces of my food. "Ah, come on, Lee!" He protested. "Don't be angry."

"I'm not angry." I told him. It was the truth. "I'll see you later."

It didn't take long for me to find Newt hiding under the sheets in his bed. He was definitely upset and even I didn't exactly know why. It indeed wasn't that harsh what Minho said.

"Hey, Newt?" I climbed up the small ladder up the bunk bed. "You okay?"

"Fine." He grumbled. Without shame, he removed the sheets off his tiny body and looked at me. His cheeks were stained with a few tears. "Sorry 'bout that." He wiped them away quickly.

I smiled warmly. "It's okay. We all cry."

"I cry a lot. Like seriously, a lot. I've never seen any of those boys cry."

"I cry almost every day, Newt. And I've seen Minho cry." I put a hand on his shoulder. "Were the comments too harsh?"

He shrugged. "I don't really know. I feel so..." He paused and seemed thoughtful for a while, rubbing his chin. "I feel different to them. I cry so much, they don't. I tell them casual things that are neat to do, they don't and they don't listen."

I chose my words carefully, knowing anything could make Newt burst out again. "Maybe you're just taught to be nice and neat. That means you had amazing parents."

A tiny smile appeared on his lips. "Lizzy isn't neat. When other kids made comments about me she would punch them right in the face."

I giggled. "Maybe we should try it on Minho and Alby if they say things like this again."

"I'll support you through that." He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. "Thank you, love."

I laughed and hugged him tighter. "You're very welcome."

"I like to be best friends with you, Len. Because I'm sure we're both different from the others. You're a girl, and I'm... Newt." He said awkwardly, though the smile stayed stuck. "But you won't be the only girl any longer if Teresa meets us."

"I don't mind. I'd like a girl best friend too." I let go off Newt.

Now a playful smile was on Newt's face.. more of a smirk. "Won't you get jealous if she hangs out with Minho?"

"I don't own Minho. I suppose he can hang out with who he wants." I replied. As long as he doesn't replace me.

"Do you like Minho?" He then wondered. The smirk grew bigger. "Don't try to lie, I already know the answer."

"Then why are you asking?"

"To be sure. So...?"

"I like him." I admitted.

"Like or like-like? Or like-like-like him? Or, like-and-love him?"

I lifted an eyebrow. "How many likes-likes-love things are there?"

"Just answer!" He bugged impatiently.

"Fine." I sighed. "Only because we're best friends and if you promise not to tell anyone. Not even your stuffed animal!"

He moved his lower lip forward. "But I tell my stuffed animal everything!"

"Bend the rules." I decided. "Anyway. Yes, I do like Minho. But sometimes I don't, when he annoys you. But I don't love him, yet. He has to grow up more."

"So he's too childish?"

"Basically. But when we're alone-."

"You kiss?"

"What? No! No, no." I shook my head heavily. "Kissing is nasty. I meant to say, when we're alone, he's very nice and kind and lovely and suuuuper cute. And funny."

"I think you hate-like-love him." Newt frowned a bit. "But that's cool. I hate-like-love him too, just in a platonic way."

"Who said I meant romantically?"

"You. And me. And everything beside that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 394 23
# - Minho (TMR) x Female! Reader .เณƒเฟ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... Minho falls in love with a former WICKED soldier, but things don't go according to plan. Then...
14.2K 159 13
Being the first girl sent to the glade, you draw the attention of every glader, especially that of Minho's. And every day, your relationship with Mi...
74.1K 1.9K 53
Maze Runner fanfic For too long they had control over her. For too long, they took everything from her. They made her suffer, they made her forget. T...
20.8K 429 20
Y/n was one of the first few people to enter Janson's 'safe haven', along with Aris. As a new group of people show up, the chaos begins. what will y...