𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎? 𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚖...

By onlyNagi

LOOKISM x TOKYOREVENGERS!M/N (only after some chapter) [ON HITAUS] ⚠️EXTREMELY CRINGE, I WROTE THIS FOR FUN... More

Chapter 1 : Introduction
Chapter 2 : Welcome
Chapitre 3: Korea
Chapter 4: J-High School
Chapter 5: Daniel's Birthday
Chapter 6: The festival
Chapter 7: bubble tea
Chapter 8 : the school trip
Chapter 9:You're done
Chapter 10:back to Hell
Chapter 11: The date
Chapter 12: Paprika TV
Chapter 13: Paprika TV II
Chapter 14: "Just for shoes?!"
Chapter 15 : Study.
Chapter 16: PaceBook FIN
Chapter 17 : Idols
Chapter 18: PTJ ent.
Chapter 19: "Nude pics?Ew."
Chapter 20: His birhtday gift
Chapter 21:Finally,peace?
Chapter 22: Upheaval and backstory
Chapter 23: Pain and satisfaction.
Chapter 24: Betrayal and acceptance
Chapter 25: Strawberry addiction
Chapter 26: A nightmare or reality?
Chapter 27:its a prank
Chapter 28: grognasse
Chapter 29: wasted and high
Chapter 30:4th affiliation
Chapter 31: you can die for all I care
Chatper 32:faded pink
Chapter 33: rainy day
Chapter 34: red
Chapter 36: 人魂

Chapter 35: that was so unexcepted

699 42 8
By onlyNagi

𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 • • •

𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞.

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

3rd person POV

WHY did the day start when the sun came?WHY didn't it start when the moon came?

Humans were confusing, their emotions, feelings, ways, art, music, thoughts, stories, and their needs. Everything was confusing.

And, I guess, you could say the most confusing human was M/N.

He was there, crying. Crying? Its been long since he had cried actually. But the reason,was actually unknown.

He had a nightmare, he woke up, dripping in sweat.But when he tried to recall the bad dream,he had forgotten.

But he was crying, crying, tears flowing out of his eyes.

But he just let them,slowly drenching the pillow.Closing his onyx eyes.

Finally the morning came,the soft color of the sky was mesmerizing,the sun shined letting its light spread in the room.

M/N didn't sleep that night, he wasn't aware of the cause, just his tired body that wouldn't let him rest.

He stoop up, out of the bed, and did his routine: to shower, clean his face, hydrate his skin, dress up.

The fit consisted of a black loose long pant, a black collar shirt and on top was a white opened chemise, to add layers, he wore a black blazer. And on top was another jacket.
He had white random sneakers.

He took his gun and gloves and put them in his inside pocket.
He didn't forget his katana and put it on his left side.He took his oni mask and wore it.
He slowly got outside of the Vila, he didn't feel the need to eat breakfast.

He then drove to his affiliation building, and went to the underground.

The familiar elevator music ringing in his ears

M/N POV

A sudden flashback of eugene talking to me, saying that when I wasn't around,a new member came in my affiliation, he was gifted
'寒さの鬼'

-鬼- oni which is a japanese themed demon mask.
-の- no which is the word to say 'of'
-寒さ- samu-sa which represent the emotion of the blue color, the coldness and the unfriendliness.

Of course, as said in the contract, the workers didn't have and shouldn't reveal their true identity. But who the fuck cared?

The elevator stopped and I immediately felt arms wrap around my waist,I didnt have to look down as I knew who it was.

"WAA, 首領~~!!" (shuryō: boss)

"Nomen, stop it."

I just saw everyone turning to look at our way, he was really embarrassing.

"Nande~? We missed you!"he said looking up to me,I just shoved him as he fell on the hard floor.

"I hope you worked all hard while I was away." I gave them the stern look.

That neko bitch then came forward

"Ha'i ha'i~ The next act will start tonight at 11pm. We should  make a lot out of this one since we have a bunches of slav- fighters..." she said while swaying her hips in a smooth way.

I turned my head to look who was here:
Daruma, Hyottoko, Shiba Inu, Nomen, Hannya, Neko and myself.

It seemed liked everyone was here. I stepped closer to Hannya (the new guy) and tilted my head toward him. His breath quickened as his clenched his sweating hands.

I took out my hand of my pocket and offered him a handshake.

"Hello,Im your senior and manager ,but they call me 首領~."                  (shūryo:boss)

He seemed to struggle saying a word so I took his hand and handshakes with him.he bowed his head in knowledge.

"You dont seem to speak a lot Japanese. Perhaps korean?It looked like you understood but couldn't answer."

"Yes, I dont speak Japanese that well,首領."
He kept his head low,pretty polite, thats a +1.

'Alright,anyway lets get to work.'I thought.

"Min'na!Lets get started with the circus shall we?" I turned around as I opened my arm as a gesture of symbolizing the greatness of my circus.

"Neko,Shiba Inu-chin, you both go and see the participants for now."

They both nodded obediently and scrammed away.

I looked at both Daruma and Hyottoko, and gestured them toward the back door that leaded toward the training rooms.

Finally, Nomen and the newbie were left,I looked at Nomen intensely and suddenly, I started to feel light headed.

The dizziness made me struggle stayingon my feet a bit, but I quickly shacked my head truing to make it pass away.

"Nomen,go to the pharmacy and get me some D0lypr4n3,please." He quickly bowed and left in a hurry.

3rd person POV

M/N sat on the couch in front of Hannya (Doo Lee). He then asked:

''How long has it been since you started working here ?'' He said as sweat rolled down his covered face.the mask was making him feel so much heat right now that he was sure he was gonna go crazy.

"Its not even been a month, 首領. Its actually been 2 weeks or so.'' The man that spoke had his legs spread open, his elbows resting mn his knees, as he look down to his feet.

(shūryo: boss)

"Dont look up,newbie'' M/N said menacingly as he took off his Oni mask.

Doo Lee quickly understood and didn't move an inch he only nodded his head slightly. He was fighting his curiosity to see his boss' face but refrained from doing so.

M/N breathed in and out before he heard the door open really fast.

Nomen had came back with a bag of medicine for his beloved 首領. (shūryo:boss)

"I have the medicine 首領!!!!" He screamed and it startled the poor Doo who immediately looked up without thinking,and the face he was met with was one he never thought he'd see again.

The face of the angel he once crossed the path with, the face of the devil he once studied with.

The face of the so called monster, the face of the one who surprised everyone.

The face of the man that they have been searching for so long now.

He was just here, right in front of Doo Lee. There was...

'M-M/N??!?!??!'

«««««««««««««« ❦ »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

prepare yourself.

1047 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 429 15
Y/n solon who came from Japan, her father is a Yakuza doing illegal activities except for human trafficking and drug operation and the strongest Yaku...
18.9K 861 42
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦𝘭." "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘍/𝘯." ✃ 𝘕𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩�...
905 36 20
editing... not a ship btw!! idk what to put here. basically vasco and jace are on summer break and then a lot of bad things happen. ik the blurb is...
4K 270 12
(Originally post on Quotev) =========== | [NEW QUEST] : Kill Daniel Park | Receiving advantages in life through a floating window sounds exciting and...