๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž...

By olive_shin

โ You brought life to me. Now let me fight for yours. โž โคท ๐˜–๐˜Š ๐˜น ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜”๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ A student who had n... More

Note
Arc 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
New Year Special
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Bonus
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50.5
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Bonus
Arc 2
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Bonus
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80

Chapter 14

516 47 2
By olive_shin

[ Park Moondae's POV ] another no swap POV chapter~

Even though I was ignoring the group chat on purpose, I couldn't ignore someone when they were talking to me in person.

"Oh, you're not looking at the messages because you're still packing." It was Keun Sejin. He smiled as he walked back into the room. "Moondae, you did a good job!"

"And you were a good leader."

Keun Sejin laughed heartedly.

"Anyway, we should see each other more often. Let's keep in touch, yeah?"

It seemed to me that he was planning on including me in his team and cutting off the participants from the same agency because they weren't doing well.

But I didn't forget that he was a potential drug addict. I had no intention of setting up death flags for myself.

"I'll just ignore his messages and say my phone's broken." As I thought this, another face popped up behind the door.

"I-I also...want to keep in t-touch," Ahyun stuttered shyly. He entered the room, and I realized Seungmin was with him. He also walked in.

"Oh, perfect! Let's make a group chat for the four of us!" Keun Sejin realized out loud. "It'll be the 'Seungmin's hyungs' chatroom! What do you say?"

Seungmin tilted his head as if he wasn't sure why he was swamped into this mess. I felt the same way. It was so obvious what that punk was scheming.

"Y-yeah! Sounds g-great!' Ahyun beamed.

"Seungmin, what's your ID?" Keun Sejin asked. The younger boy simply handed his phone.

"What the, you barely have any apps. Do you even use this?" Keun Sejin asked, baffled. Both Ahyun and I also looked, and--truth be told--there were only the standard internet apps and the messaging app, Cakaotalk. His wallpaper was a boring picture of a cat.

A notification suddenly popped up on his phone.

"Min, are you done? Should I pick you up now?"

The profile picture was of a beautiful woman. The name for her was 'Dear Deer'

At once, everyone whipped their heads to Seungmin.

"Oh, that's my cousin," he explained. He took back his phone and typed a moderate "yeah" before going to his messaging ID QR code.

We all added him, and Keun Sejin quickly made a group chat.

"Hey, Min is a cute nickname! Can we call you that too?"

Seungmin's onyx-colored eyes shifted from Keun Sejin to me. He smirked.

"Sure."

So, the group chat was titled "Min's hyungs," and then we all departed for home.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

After showering, I dried off my hair and sat in my chair.

There was something I was putting off until now, and that was the pop-up screen I got the moment our performance ended.

================================
[ Successful stage! ]
You impressed the majority of your audience!
Draw rare characteristic <-- click!
================================

What I was excited about was that it was "rare" this time. So far, both of the characteristics I got have worked, so I was looking forward to this one.

I clicked 'draw,' and the roulette began to spin. I think I'm getting used to its appearance now.

But, shamefully, the roulette stopped at a brass-colored slot.

================================
[ Trait Obtained: 'Look at me!' (D) ]
People will pay a bit more attention to your actions.
================================

"..."

"'A bit more?' Are status windows really allowed to use such vague expressions?"

Before I could get angry, my phone rang in my hand.

Keun Sejin: Hey, @moondae @ahyun, are you ignoring us?

I opened the October 31 chat and skimmed through the messages.

Keun Sejin: Moondae, do you wash your face with magic water every time you perform? You look better every day. Tell us the name of your dermatology in the name of comradery @moondae

"This is what he was spamming me for?"

Suddenly, an essay appeared in the chat. Seon Ahyun wrote a message directed only to me about treating him well.

"..."

Moondae: Yeah, thanks. I'll see you guys later

I sent that text and quickly powered off my phone.

I would have been criticized lightly by Keun Sejin for rarely responding to the group chat throughout our 5-day break, but he couldn't because I wasn't the only one.

Cho Seungmin also did the same in our four-person chat. He seemed to be awfully busy for a nineteen-year-old. He apologized at some point, saying that there were some family issues needing to be resolved. That put a stop to Keun Sejin saying anything about anyone being unresponsive.

But anyways, my break was spent peacefully because of this. And after the 5th day, I found myself back at the T1 broadcasting center.

It was the first official event of Idol Inc. To advertise for the first episode premiering in five days, there were reporters sitting in front of us with large cameras and laptops.

Unfortunately, you would need at least an A- in visuals to catch the attention of the journalists. I knew because there were a lot of familiar faces from when I was a data seller, so I knew what they looked for.

I was still at a B-. There was no way I could put points into it hastily when Seungmin and Keun Sejin catch on like hawks.

Speaking of which, I was standing between Seungmin and Ahyun with Sejin behind. Although I couldn't see what Seungmin's visual stat was at, comparing him to Ahyun who was at A+, I could assume that Seungmin was also at least an A-.

"Hey," Ahyun was saying as he held up a pack of gummies, "d-do you want some?"

Seungmin was leaning close over my shoulder and nodded his head. I guess Ahyun was happy to share his snack. He ripped the bag happily and poured some into Seungmin's hands. Then he put some in mine.

From behind us, Keun Sejin barged in and asked for gummies, and the other members of October 31 did the same. While they were busy picking out flavors, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

It was Seungmin. And next to him was Cha Eugene.

"He wanted to talk to you," Seungmin explained.

"Yeah, I watched your performances," the red-haired, first-place debut member said.

"You're talking about the first team match, right?" I asked.

Was this a continuation of last time's conversation?

Cha Eugene put up two thumbs-ups and said to me and Seungmin, "You guys were amazing!" Then he grinned. "Let's be on the same team next time."

"That would be fun," Seungmin agreed. I also nodded in agreement with a smile, though I was wary of Cha Eugene's intentions.

As the MC announced the start of the press conference, everyone went back to their respective spots and greeted the reporters.

We sang the theme song and shouted, "We promise to make your stock profit!"

I wanted to cringe, but it wasn't over yet.

Outside the building, there were fans waiting for us, after all.

"Moondae!"

I heard my name as I walked out with the other participant and turned to see who it was. There was a woman constantly pressing the camera's shutter.

"Moondae! Please make a heart for us on your cheek!"

I was taken aback to see someone so desperate to take a good picture of me, and I wasn't sure what to do.

Suddenly, I felt a presence close behind me. Seungmin was leaning over my shoulder again. His hair wasn't gelled, so it swished softly down his face.

This punk has been getting in my personal space a little more today, but I couldn't move away. There were screams from the fans.

"Moondae hyung," he smiled sweetly. "What's wrong?"

I came back to my senses and pointed at the camera.

"Make a heart on your cheek toward the black camera there," I ordered, pulling him out from behind me.

"...A heart on my cheek?" he echoed.

It seemed like he genuinely didn't understand what to do. He made a heart with both hands and positioned it awkwardly by his face.

With an inward sigh, I turned around and showed him what I meant. When I saw that he copied me well, I looked back at the camera.

The camera was already going off, but the woman screamed gleefully and shouted, "Okay then, one...two...smile!"

a/n: i snatched away that scene for min to play a part in, but let's take a moment to appreciate the original photo too ㅠㅠ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 210 38
MC: "What is love for you, Ms. Y/n?" Y/n: "It's a feel of affection to someone you really care about." MC: "Do you belive in love?" Y/n: "no" Park...
899 51 12
Young and dumb, you had moved in with your boyfriend. On his birthday, you discover his affair. Torn apart, you instantly leave that place on an impu...
157 0 39
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ. ๐Ÿƒœ๐Ÿƒš๐Ÿƒ–๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚ญ๐Ÿ‚บ๐Ÿƒœ๐Ÿƒš๐Ÿƒ–๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‚ญ๐Ÿ‚บ๐Ÿƒœ๏ฟฝ...
2.2K 64 6
#Bl #Smut #Don't like don't read or else enjoy. System 003 "Happy Ending for Villains", first time having a host, worked in 1016 worlds with it's hos...