Marvel One Shots (REQUESTS OP...

Perseny tarafından

Marvel Character x reader one shots. Requests Always Welcome. :-) Been MIA since 2021 but getting back into... Daha Fazla

Taking requests!!
Clint Barton x Reader
Pre Serum Steve x Reader Part 1
Pre Serum Steve x Reader Part 2
Nick Fury x Reader
Loki x Reader Part 1
Loki x reader Part 2
Loki x Reader Part 3
Bucky x Reader
Phil Coulson x Reader
Bruce Banner x Reader Part 1
Bruce Banner x Reader Part 2
Thor x Reader Part 1
Thor x Reader Part 2
Young Pietro/Quicksilver x Reader
Clint Barton x Reader
Steve Rogers x Reader
Vision x Reader
Bucky x Reader
(AOU) Pietro x Reader
Clint Barton x Reader
Tony Stark x Reader
Avengers x Child Reader
Bruce Banner x Reader
AOU Quicksilver x Reader
Nick Fury x Reader
Steve Rogers x Reader
Bucky Barnes x Reader
Natasha x Reader
Natasha x Reader Part 2

Thor x Reader

8.2K 257 20
Perseny tarafından

You wake up to the smell of the soft sea breeze traveling through the high set honeymoon hut you share with your new husband. The cold air grazes over you skin and you try to reach for the bed sheet only to find that its at the bottom of the bed. With a groan you roll over into your husbands arms, your head under his.

The sound of the waves crashing against the shore nearby sends you back to sleep but the trailing of strong calloused fingers against the bare skin of your back jolts you awake as they trace your spine.

"Thor." You mumble still half asleep. A chuckle sounds deep in his chest, vibrating slightly against you.

"Good morning my love." He whispers softly into your ear. You smile softly as he presses a kiss against your left cheek.

"Yes it is a good morning." You smile sweetly at him while burying yourself further into his chest. He chuckles at your childish antics while wrapping you in his embrace.

"My love we must get up, the sun is high in the sky." Thor said while nuzzling his nose against your soft rosy cheek.

"But it's so cold." You whine, trying to surround yourself in the warmth of the bed for a few minutes longer. He stares down at you lovingly with a tender smile on his slightly bearded face. Wrapping his arms around your waist, Thor lifts you up into the cool early morning air.

"Thor." You shriek in shock. Wrapping yourself around him like an octopus to cling to what little warmth his naked body offers against yours. His deep chuckles bounce off the walls of the hut as he walks towards the bathroom.

The cold air in the bathroom makes you shiver against your husbands body. You hear Thor turn the shower on as you bury your head in his neck. It's not too long before you have the heat of the warm water running down your back.

Moving from Thor's arms you step under the water fully. You sigh as the water runs over your body, warming it up. Thor comes up behind you and wraps his strong arms around your middle, holding you against him securely. You smile at this peaceful moment.

"Thor, how many kids are we expected to have?" You ask while relaxing into his embrace.

"As many as we want, my love. The final decision will always come down to you." He said while nibbling on your ear lobe gently.

"I was thinking that we could start off with three then go on from there." You said with a slight moan.

"Quite possibly more than three children, hmm? Well I think we better start practising." He said with a growl into your ear before turning the shower off and carrying you back into the bedroom.

Let's just say that your first child was conceived on the honeymoon.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.3K 307 26
one shots with all your favorite marvel characters. 𑁍 𓏸𓈒 𓂃 taking requests ? [ ✔️ ] - yes ! [ ] - no ; please wait until further notice ! ...
124K 2.6K 90
Reader insert! 6 years after my first oneshots book and we're here 😱 Thank you to everyone who's made it this far with me ❤️ Drop a request if you...
1M 15K 81
Includes; Tony Stark Steve Rogers Clint Barton Bruce Banner Bucky Barnes Pietro Maximoff Wanda Maximoff Natasha Romanoff Thor Odinson Loki Laufeyson...
4.3K 125 13
❝𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝.❞ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐘/𝐋/𝐍 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭...