Forever with you | ashtray

By yourmom-1890

Serenity Reyes is a model. from a very early age her mom always resented the love and attention Serenity got... More

introduction
Background
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT 
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

CHAPTER TWENTY

1.1K 22 14
By yourmom-1890

bold is messages
italics is narrated
« « « « « « « « « «

mcKay's preview:

Christopher McKay's father demanded excellence.

As much as he hated his father for the pressure he put on him. he knew it was because he was special. because he had a gift.

because he saw something in him, that could one day lead to greatness.

the truth was mcKay was shy but winning gave him confidence. And that confidence was the result of his dad's beliefs.

routine. routine. routine.

he was recruited to play division one football at the state college thirty miles from his house.

he began to imagine a life in the NFL.

he knew he was smarter than most football players, and that he would take the money he earned and invest it wisely, he would use it to build an empire.

And then he got to college, and he realized that everyone on the team was as good as him, if not better.

he spent all of preseason on the bench.

when the offensive coordinator would break down plays, he'd find his mind wondering, trying to do the math, and the odds of him going pro. if there were a hundred-twenty-nine D1 teams, and eighty five players per team, that made him one of ten-thousand nine-hundred and sixty-five.

And he realized, he didn't stand a chance of going pro.

But at the same time, he started dating Cassie. and as stupid as it sounds, he fell in love with her. That's probably what was getting in the way. Cassie is all he ever thought about.

And those fucking photos and that fucking video. He just couldn't understand how she could have so little respect for herself. But the thing that really pissed him off was when she'd play dumb about it, like at the carnival.

I mean even her mother said it.

But he also liked the way she made him feel. And he liked the way she dressed to a certain point. But it's not like he would say anything, he wasn't that possessive. And he liked how she'd walk in the room, and every guy would turn their head. That's what made it fun.

They were jealous of him, because she was his.
****
                              (third person point of view)
every time i feel good i think it'll last forever. but it doesn't.

all the girls meet at the halloween party.

well rue, jules, kat, lexi and cassie actually went to the halloween party together.

Maddie was no where to be found. she keep ignoring every one's messages. including Serenity's.

Serenity was actually at her house when she was getting ready, with ashtray.

She quite literally begged ashtray to match with her. Serenity is a cop, and ashtray is in a orange jumpsuit as a criminal.

which he was pretending he was annoyed with, when in reality he didn't mind. Serenity look good in her small outfit. Ashtray's favorite part was the fishnets she had on. if she was his he would say fuck the party and have her his way all night.

"do you think my makeup looks weird?" she snapped ashtray out his thought of what he'd do to her.

"nah you look good." he said his eyes exploring everything she had on display. the opening showing damn near all her boobs. one wrong move and they're out for anyone to see.

he likes when she's with him and he sees other guys looking at her, is it cause she doesn't even realize it while she's too busy paying attention to him. or is it cause any guy he's sees trying to touch her he'll beat the fuck out of? maybe both.

she starts to put on her high heeled boots.

"wanna smoke before we go?" ashtray pulled out a rolled bunt from his bag next to him.

"you know me so well." she smiled walking to sit next to him on her bed.

her dad went out with fernando and javier doing some deals. he ungrounded her. he's still on a look out for the people who owe him money but he can't really find much. with all the worries aside he told his princess to have fun and if anything happens or she needs to be picked up for being to drunk or high, just call him.
***
(Serenity point of view)
"stay with me, i don't need weird people trynna touch up on you." ashtray said leaning over and giving me a kiss on my lips.

instead of letting him back up, and letting the kiss be small and innocent, i put my hand at the back of his neck and kiss him more heatedly.

"don't do this shit to me, cause we'll leave right now." ashtray groaned into the kiss before backing up.

has there been multiple times where me and ashtray almost had sex? yes. Are we ready for it? i have no idea. Are we in a relationship?no.

we get out the car and enter the house, non surprisingly it was crowded as fuck.

i make my way to the kitchen holding onto ashtray's hand as he walks behind me.

making it to the kitchen i see jules, and kat.

"hey bitches." i smile and give kat a hug before giving jules a hug.

"you look sexy as fuck." kat said pulling away from the hug and taking a good look at me.

"ugh you're so fine." i said smiling at her.

jules giggles with us before she turns a bit and sees ashtray behind me.

"are you two matching?" she squealed.

"yeah, i forced him." i put quotations up when i said 'forced him'.

"wanna take a shot with us?" kat asked me passing me a plastic shot cup.

"fuck it why not." i grabbed the plastic shot cup before turning to ashtray and asking him.

"can't drink while working." he said dismissing the plastic shot cup i held out for him.

"i can still be with you right?" i asked confused, i didn't know he was working tonight. i was thinking the backpack he has he was just going to give to fezco when we found him.

"course." he nodded his head and placed a hand on my waist.

we counted down before tossing our head back and downing the shot. the burning in my throat is something i don't think i can get used to. thank god i only smoke regularly not drink.

"tequila makes me aggressive". kat said recovering from the nasty taste of the liquid going down our throats.

"tequila makes me want to dance." jules said.

"i, uh, i once took, like. ten vicodin and drank an entire thing of tequila. and then. i, like blacked out for three days. but while i was blacked out i still went to school. and did homework and shit, it was really weird." rue said cause the conversation to become awkward.

"well let's not do that tonight." i said trying to ease up the tension.

"uh. i won't. i'm like. i'm clean, so we're good." rue let's out a uncomfortable chuckle.

"wait a minute. i was supposed to be your chaperone. but now i'm drunk." jules said going to rue and wrapping her arms to rest on her shoulder.

"i don't, like, actually need a chaperone" rue said seemingly uncomfortable.

"um where's lexi?" rue asked kat.

"uh, she's kind of hard to miss." kat laughed.

"you guys have fun but we're gonna go sit down." i told them before being led by ashtray on where to go.
****
at first, nate spent most of his days in bed.

then he decided to spend his days driving around aimlessly.

sometimes he'd check in on maddy.

sometimes he'd check in on jules.

sometimes he'd check in on Serenity.

or watch her house at night.

he met maddy every friday night at the motel. he looked forward to it every week.

Maddy always made him feel better.

and in turn, he made maddy feel better.
****
me and ashtray were just sitting on a couch, people coming up and talking to ashtray. exchanging money for drugs.

"i missed you." i mumbled to ashtray.

"when?" he asked me.

"the other day. when i texted you the emoji." i said trying to remember exactly which day it was.

"oh word? you missed me." he said bringing me closer to him.

i look up at him. i wanna kiss him. he looks down to me, then my lips, then back to me.

i lean up to him and he leans down. our lips capture one another's in a kiss.

his hand goes around my neck holding me in place and tilting my head up.

he tried entering his tongue into my mouth but i deny him entrance. his hand around my neck gets tighter and i opened my mouth for him.

"fuck you're drunk." he said in between the kiss, trying to pull away.

"no i'm not." i said i just took a couple of shots not to much. not enough to get drunk.

i don't let him pull away from the kiss. i want him

"let's go?" he asked leaning down to kiss my neck.

"yeah." i agree.

he texted fezco telling him he's leaving and we say goodbye to our friends.

when we get into his car. i don't even ask where we're going. whether it's my house or his, i don't care.

after the drive to his house, he helps me out the car. he hold my hand all the way to his front door.

i walk into the house first and he walks in behind me. after he locks the door he grabs my arm and turns me around. crashing our lips together in a fast pacing kiss.

he places his hand lowly on my waist. bringing them down to the back of my thighs.

he tries picking me up. but before he can fully pick me up i back away quickly.

"what's wrong?" he asked grabbing my hand.

"i'm heavy." i lightly whisper to him.

"you're not heavy, you're thick." he said grabbing onto my butt.

he picked me up in his arms and led me to his room.

he placed me on his bed and looked down at me.

he took my hat off my head and tossed it somewhere.

the part of my body suit that was covering my boobs was moved down to my waist by ashtray. which displayed my boobs for him.

he leaned over me and placed a nipple in his mouth. using his hand to rub on the other.

i placed my hand behind his head, holding him to my chest.

he grabs the handcuffs that had to be bought separately, he grabs both my hands and cuffs me to his bed. causing me to not be able to leave the bed.

he slowly trailed his kisses down to my waist. he drags my body suit off my body slowly.

his actions slow like he's savoring every moment. the gentleness of his actions keeps me skeptical of what he's doing.

people talk, and i hear people talk about how ashtray is known to be the rough, aggressive guy. so why is he being so soft right now?

leaving me in only my fishnets cause he also took off my heeled boots. i lay there and wait for his next move.

he rubs his hands up and down my body. looking at everything that's displayed for him.

"i'll buy you new ones." he says. which confuses me until the sound of him ripping my fishnets are the only noise in the house

"no panties?" he asked seeing as i have nothing under my fishnets.

he leans down and places a kiss on my clit. he licks a line up my slit before leaning towards my thighs and placing a kiss on both of them.

i watch as he leans his head in between my legs.
————————————————————————————————
Authors note: i'm sorry this chapter is long overdue.

2,006 words.

Follow, vote, and comment plsss.

Don't be a silent reader🔪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 10.7K 18
MARY JANE| MARJIUNA CIGARETTE Carmen Santos, born and raised in the projects of Chicago, gets sent to Eastland California after...
284K 3.5K 37
ashtray x fem oc valerie and her brother moved from georgia to cali during the summer because of the expenses of their old house. her brother andrew...
340K 6.2K 24
Adelia Cortez was never a shy girl. She liked to party, get drunk have hookups (on occasion). She love the feeling of everyone's eyes on her as she w...
86K 755 20
An enemies to lovers story in which Sydney Jacobs is Nate Jacobs little sister. He's extremely manipulative over her and she is in no way allowed to...