Love Square

By Blackberry-Punani

Mackenzie Wright. Mostly known around her school as the star soccer player with a fun, carefree, sweet person... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mornin Time
Chapter 2: Extra Credit
Chapter 3: Credit Recovery
Chapter 4: Caller I.D
Chapter 5: Stupid Me
Chapter 6: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 7: Someone To Talk To
Chapter 8: Done With The Games
Chapter 9: Work
Chapter 10: Don't Play With Fire
Chapter 11: Week Suspension
Chapter 12: Sleepover Gone Bad
Chapter 13: Scary Movie
Chapter 14: Nobody Loves Me
Chapter 15: I Want Her
Chapter 16: I Want Him
Chapter 17: Friends I Thought I Had
Chapter 18: Sure
Chapter 19: Starting Over
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: You're What?!
Chapter 22: Money Man
Chapter 23: Strike
Chapter 24: Plotting On Me
Chapter 26: Wet Dreamz
Chapter 27: Talk
Chapter 28: Wake Up
Chapter 29: The Past
Chapter 30: The Truth
Chapter 31: Why Is She Back?
Chapter 32: Help Me!
Chapter 33: The Night Before
Chapter 34: Pajama Party
Chapter 35: The Morning After
Chapter 36: Decisions
Chapter 37: What Do I Do?
Chapter 38: Cut The Shit
Chapter 39: I Give No Fucks
Chapter 40: Get This Bitxh

Chapter 25: Sexual Tension

115 5 0
By Blackberry-Punani

Before going to Ryan's house to tutor him, I searched for the perfect outfit. I'm just going to his house, but like Ejay said I need to 'sex it up.' Which, I'm actually trying really hard to do. I thought about wearing a short skirt, then realized that could easily cause the situation to go from 0 to 100. I'll most likely get what I want, but in the process I would end up pregnant and that's not the way I wanna go about things.

Searching through every 'sexy' article of clothing I owned, I decided to wear short shorts and a crop top. I wanted to look casual. I couldn't walk in with a bodycon dress and expect him not to ask questions. Though I was wearing a basic summer outfit like most teenagers, I had to thot it up. My buttcheeks hung from the bottom of the shorts, while the crop top was skin tight. Even if Ryan said he was done this would definitely make him think twice about this final decision.

*****************************
Ryan's POV

I sat in my bedroom waiting for Mackenzie to come over. I knew I said I was done with her and all, but that doesn't stop my mind from wondering about her. I wish we could have worked out and everything went smoothly, but her and that damn Vonté. I just can't with that dumb motherfucka. I really don't understand why she still talks to him, he ain't shit.

"Mackenzie's here!" Betty yelled for me at the bottom of the staircase.

"Down in a sec!" I yelled back. I grabbed my book bag before walking downstairs.

As I reached the front door, there stood Mackenzie. She was dressed in short shorts and a half shirt. I tried my hardest but couldn't stop my eyes from staring at her thick brown thighs. Licking my lips slightly, I could feel myself growing from excitement. Spinning on my heels quickly, without saying a word I led her to the office.

"Where are we going?" She asked, her voice sounding so low I could barely hear her.

"The office, my parents usually share it.....is that fine?"

"Yeah that's fine, I'm not scared to be alone with you."

"Scared to be alone with me?"

"Yeah, I'm not scared to be alone with you." Stopping at the office's door, I turned to look down at her.

"Maybe you should be.." I shouldn't be playing around like this, but it's Mackenzie. It's hard not to flirt with her, even with me still being kinda mad at her.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah, you don't know what I might do."

"Maybe I wanna find out." She moved her body closer to mine, her small hand landing on my chest.

I don't know if I'm feeling some type of way, or she's acting some type of way. But, whatever is happening needs to stop, I already said I didn't want to date her and since I said it, I have to stick to it.

"That reminds me....maybe you can help me find out the answer to this problem I've been struggling with."

"Sure, I can help you with anything you need." Mackenzie replied, her eyes low and her lips moving slowly.

I must really be horny because everything she says sounds so sexual to me. She looks so damn sexy today, I want to fuck the shit out of her right now. I took a deep breath before opening the door.

"You can go in first." I said, holding the doorknob.

"Thanks." Mackenzie responded. She walked around me as she swayed her hips gracefully.

I closed the door behind me. While following behind her, I notice that her ass cheeks were hanging from under her shorts. Biting my bottom lip, I looked down at my pants. Noticing my obvious bulge, I quickly sat down at the desk. I watched as she sat down, the arch in her back so defined, her butt poking out. I bit my bottom lip even harder, pulling my bag over my lap. I tried thinking of something else, something that had nothing to do with Mackenzie or sex.

"Maybe you should move over here, this thing is between us."

Mackenzie stood from her seat quickly, trying to make more space for my chair, which caused her to knock some things off of the desk. Pens, paper, and pencils crashed to the floor, causing a mess.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry!" She yelled.

"It's okay, it was a mistake. Let me help you."

"I made the mess....just sit." I wanted to help with the mess, yet was secretly happy she said she could clean it up on her own. If I would have gotten up, she would have saw my bulge.

Mackenzie took off her bag, placing it in the chair. She slowly got on her knees and in no time, was on all fours picking up the stuff. At first, I was fine, her ass wasn't in my face or anything. Yet, she had to go under the desk to get some of the pencils. In which, she crawled under the desk fully, her back ached and ass wiggling in the air. As she moved, I watched as her cheeks jiggled freely while hanging from under the shorts. I looked intensely at her, taking deep breathes, I jumped up from my seat.

"I'll be right back." I sprinted as fast as I could to the bathroom.

Reaching the bathroom, I locked the door behind me and looked in the mirror. Why couldn't I control myself around her? Why does she turn me on so much? I looked down and anyone from a mile away could see this hard on in my pants. Sighing loudly, I pulled down my jogging pants and underwear, causing my dick to whip out.

"Go away!" I whisper yelled at it. Which didn't help anything, I just wanted it to go down so I could function. Thinking about Mackenzie made it harder, the tip of my dick was starting to turn red. I thought about releasing myself but wasn't sure, I didn't want to feel guilty about it later.

I came up with pushing it down in my boxers and covering it. There wasn't much I could do without jerking off to make it go away. I walked back into the office slowly trying my best to cover my crotch.

"What took you so long?" She asked as I sat down and placed my bag over my lap.

"I-I had to call my parents about something....they wanted me to call them about something."

"Oh...ugh ok......well, pull out your work."

I really wanted to pull out my dick so she could suck it, but of course I couldn't. I searched through my bag for the work. Thinking thoughts like those were making me more uncomfortable. I could feel myself getting even harder.

"I was having a problem with number two."

"Do you have the sheet you were working the problem out on?"

"Yeah.....I think I do." I searched through my bag and couldn't find it.

"Let me help." Mackenzie stood from her seat and stood between my legs. She reached down in my bag and searched for loose sheets of paper. She reached all the way to the bottom of the bag, I guess hoping to find crumbed sheets of paper. A few times she would run her hand over the bottom of the bag, and I could feel her hand touching my dick slightly. I was getting so turned on, I had to stop her before I burst in my pants.

"Yeah, I guess we can't find it." Mackenzie sat back down and stared at the worksheet.

"Since we can't find it, show me how you worked it out."

•Two Hours Later•

Eventually, my hard on did go away. I ended up having to jerk off, it was starting to hurt and ignoring it wasn't working. I opened the front door for Mackenzie, and she stood on the porch about to leave. At which, I stopped her before she could.

"How much were you charging again?" I asked, pulling out some money.

"It's ok, you don't have to pay."

"Why? I thought you were going to charge me...."

"I was but....I realized that would be unfair. I never charged you before, so that would be petty to start."

"I have the money....just take it."

"Nah it's ok, it was free."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I'm very sure, don't worry about it. Anything that you want....I can give it to you." I placed my hands in my pockets.

"Anything I want?" I asked, looking her up and down.

"Anything you want, I can give it to you. You won't have to go rushing to the bathroom to fix your problem anymore." Mackenzie looked up at me, her brown eyes staring into mine. I swallowed hard, and could feel myself starting to sweat.

"I-I'll see you later." A small smirk found its way to her face.

"Ha, see you later....Daddy." She said the last part quietly, just loud enough for me to hear it.

I watched as she got in her car and drove off. In actuality, I was surprised she knew about the bathroom thing. Then again, maybe she did all of that stuff on purpose. Knocking down all that stuff, wearing short shorts, and making everything sound sexual. I might not be the brightest, but I know when someone is teasing me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.3K 43
"One day I'll be able to convince you that the only girl I could ever possibly be in love with to no end is you. But until then, I'm going to keep sa...
1.3K 109 80
Riele has a crush on a baseball player named Sean Ryan Fox then she asks her crush's best friend Jace to help her make her crush jealous, Sean return...
287 17 12
What happens when the two most popular guy at campus fall for you? One is the charming but quiet figure skater. He is the Ice Prince. The other one...
147 49 31
Sadie Nolan is just an ordinary high school girl, who happens to have a major crush on a mystery boy she doesn't even know. When the school's popula...