Ayesha - His Young Bride

By Everlastdreamer

๐˜ฝ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™Š๐™† # 01 Get ready to immerse yourself in the enthralling world of "Ayesha... More

Charater Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
The Final Ending

Chapter 7

31.5K 1.5K 95
By Everlastdreamer

A Y E S H A

I lay on the bed holding my stomach which was hurting like hell. I close my eyes in pain and curled like a ball. I always have the baddest period pain. I visited doctor too once all on my own because my mother don't support in these all things she said these things should be hidden no matter what. Like Ammi are you serious I am dying with the pain and you think about the society.

“ It... Hurts “  I tear escape my eye. As my body start to shake badly. But soon a gentle hand remove my hand from my stomach and it was replaced my a strong hand of no one other than Ahad. I look at him as his eyes were softened on me.

“ W-what are you doing? “ I said as my eyes went towards the Oil bowl in his hand. He sit on the bed beside me. “ Helping my wife “ He said in his usual cold tone but with a hint of care.

His words resonated within me, and I found myself nodding hesitantly. He extended his hand toward me, and a shiver ran down my spine as I hesitated. Trust had always been a fragile thing between us, but there was something different about him in that moment, something that made me want to believe.

"Show me your belly, Ayesha," he requested softly, his eyes locked onto mine.

My breath caught in my throat, my heart racing. I hesitated, battling a whirlwind of emotions. But then, his eyes seemed to convey a promise, a pledge that he would respect my vulnerability. "I won't... I can't," I admitted, my voice barely a whisper.

Ahad's expression remained steady, his eyes closing gently as he said, "Trust me, Ayesha. I promise I won't look."

His reassurance sent a jolt of warmth through my veins, a newfound sense of security. With trembling fingers, I slowly lifted my shirt, exposing my belly to him. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment, my heart pounding like a trapped bird.

Ahad's hands, warm and tender, touched my skin, and a gasp escaped my lips at the contact. His touch was gentle, his fingers massaging the oil into my skin with careful precision. The pain seemed to recede into the background as I focused on the sensation of his touch, on the unexpected tenderness he was showing me.

I gulp as my eyes went towards his face. His jaw line was sharp and now that he is clenching his Jaw he looks more— no nothing. Soon his warm hands stopped and he remove his hands from my belly. I quickly my waist . “ Y-you can open your eyes “ I said as he slowly opened his eyes. But the problem is he was looking straight in my eyes. And for some reasons I could not move my eyes from his. Look away Ayesha. You should not look at him like this.

His phone ring, making us break our eye contest. He move to pick his phone up as I took a deep breath. Why it feels like I was not breathing all this time. Well it's the 50th time his phone is ringing. I guess it's some important office call. He picked up the call .

“ Tell Mr David that I won't be able to meet him today . I am sorry for taking his time but I have “  He looks towards me before continuing. “ I have something more important to look after “ He hmmed and cut the call . I frown and look at him. “ It's the project you were working for a long time right? “  I asked as I saw him working late night just for this project. He nodded before taking the oil bowl to the other table and cleaning his hands.

“ So why did you say you can't meet him. It's important you should go— “ I was cut off by him when he put his hands in his pocket and said. 

“ You think I will leave you in all pain, we are one Ayesha. If you feel pain I will be your ease and if anyone tried to hurt you I will be their baddest nightmare “

I felt like my heart skip a beat and then it starts to beat fast. His words left it's magic on me. But I blink my eyes and then said.
“ Why? Why are you doing this all .“  I don't know why I asked this question maybe because I want to know why he is being so nice. He look towards me with same cold emotions. I wish I could read his eyes. But they show nothing.

“ Because you are my wife now. My responsibility and I don't want people to make new stories about Us. I don't my reputation to get dirty “

He said in such a cold tone that made my whole heart cold. And I don't know why but I am suddenly feeling pain in my heart. As if his words now are making a whole.

Of course what you thought Ayesha. He just think you a responsibility a burden he need to carry because of society pressure.

I forced a smile “ You don't need to pretend when we are alone. You can go and attend the meeting. “ I said and then turn to the other side. Closing my eyes . Soon I heard a sigh and then the door closing behind me.
I opened my eyes as the whole room was all silent .
“ I don't care, I don't care, I don't care “ I repeated to myself. Of course I don't care, after sometime I will leave his life anyways. I don't belong here. No matter what... Our worlds are too different. We both married because we were forced. I can't expect anything from him anyways.

It's so good of him that at least he is good in pretending. We are nothing more than two strangers who were forced to marry each other.

I know everything. I know all the situation. But why my heart is hurting so much. Maybe because I was always unwanted. Maybe i was always a burden to my parents and now to him. 

“ It's okay Ayesha you have yourself. Be brave”

A H A D

I stand outside the room for a while. Shaking my head in disbelief. I know I was not supposed to say that. I must have made her feel like a burden. But what I can do I had nothing else to say too. My feelings are mix.

When I saw her on the bed curled and in pain. I felt like I am feeling her pain too. I wanted to hurt the one who was hurting her but I could not do that. I felt so... So weak?

My jaw clenched tightly as the word weak linger in my mind. I walk straight to my washroom. And start to wash my hands. I wash them until I was feeling pain. I rub them until my hands turn all red and near to bleed. My breathing become heavy. As I look at myself in the mirror.

At this moment I was not looking at the Adult Ahad who is not afraid of anything. The Ahad everyone fear . Right now i am seeing the young boy. Who is scared . Who is afraid that in next moment someone will enter and bully him or try to use him. I was seeing a boy who wished to tell his condition to his parents. But he'd end up smiling and telling them that everything is fine.
I am seeing a boy who was harassed by the teachers and beaten up by the boys. The boy who used to lay in his bedroom all day and wanted to die. The boy who was weak.

“ Weak people are meant to die “  the voice echo in my ears as I grip the wall.

Exactly weak people are meant to die. So that young boy died. I glare at my reflection.

“ You are not weak. You are not that little prince. You are Powerful. And you will make each of them regret. “

I silently enter my room after taking a bath.
The things I ordered for her are in my hands.
Some chocolates. Chips and all the things girls like in this condition according to google. I look towards bed and she was not here . But soon I saw her getting out of washroom. I frown and walk over to her. She look towards me with rise eye brows.
“ Why are you walking you should rest “ I said holding her hand unknowingly. Her beautiful eyes bounce between my eyes and her hand in my hand. So she slightly pulled her hand out of my grip.

“ I wanted to change my clothes. Now I am feeling comfortable “ She said with a little smile. I nodded and pushed the bag towards her. She hold the bag and look at me with her questioning look. “ What is this? “  I put my hands in my pockets and turn towards the mirror. Making her see my back.
“ Somethings you must be craving. If you want something else you can tell me “ I can see through the mirror that she is checking the bag with her little smile. But when she look up I quickly look away. And turn around to look at her.
“ Hmm, these are fine. But I was craving Ice cream. “ She said sitting on the bed and pulled out a chocolate bar.

“ Ice cream? “ I said as she nodded while having her chocolate. “ I want to eat ice cream from the stall near the park.“  she said as I look at her blinking my eyes. I tilt my head.
“ So you want a billionaire like me to take you to eat ice-cream and from a small local stall. “

I said with a unapproving look as she glare towards me. “ Mr billionaire nothing is small and nothing is big . It's just your mindest “
I look at her offended she is telling me I have small mindest. “ So Mrs Malik you think that I can't have ice cream from a stall. “

She nodded. “ Of course , you don't seem— “
“ Let's go. We are going to have some ice cream from the stall near the park “  she look up with a excited expression. “ ARE YOU SURE” she said with a big excited smile. And my heart giggle on its own. While I had a serious face.
“ Yes I never let any challenge go. I don't loose “ I said . As she give me a challenging look before saying.
“ Come on Mr Malik it's such a small challenge if you want we can have a ice cream challenge . “ She said as I frown.
“ Ice cream challenge? “ I said confused she nodded “ Yes. Let's see who eats the ice cream first . And the loser will do one thing the winner will say. “ She said with her eyes shining. “ No, you will get sick “ I said. She roll her eyes.
“ I get it. You are afraid “ . I look at her as she give me a  * I knew you can't do it *  look making me accept the challenge .
“ Just don't cry after you loose “ I said as she showed me ger tongue.

We walked inside the park , I was looking at people holding hands and walking while talking sweetly. How the hell these people do this drama. Ayesha had a big smile on her face as she look at the kids playing In the park in awe .

I don't know what got into me. But I slowly hold her hand. As she look up at me. What are you doing Ahad. What did we decided. Stay away from her.  “ What are you doing? “ She asked looking at our hands. I gulp not knowing what to say so I just say this.
“ People are looking at us. You know we are in public so we need to behave like couples “ I said even though I know no one was looking at us.

Her once happy face turn into serious one or something else I can't understand but she still smiled. And nodded.

We reach the ice cream stall. An old man was working behind the stall .
“ Assalam-o-alikum “ that old man said with a warm smile as I just nodded. But Ayesha greet him with her sweetest smile.

“ What flavor you like? “  I asked as she quickly said. “ CHOCOLATE IS BEST “  I look at her in disbelief. How can she eat chocolate so much.
“ Mint ice cream is best “ I said giving my opinion.
She look at me like I am weirdest person ever to exist .
“ You don't know a thing. You are so old “ My mouth fell apart as she called me old.
I AM A HANDSOME YOUNG MAN OKAY!!!
“ I am not old you are just young that's why I know more than you “ I said confidently . She rolled her eyes. “ YOU ARE OLD YOU ARE OLD” She tease me while it hit me bad .
“ How dare you call me old! “ I put a hand on my chest .

Wait a minute I just give a expression. I am not a person who fight or even react over such a thing and here I am debating with her about a damn ice cream flavor .
But to be honest I am NOT OLD.

Thank you for the wait. I have my collage that's why I could not update fast. I will upload my Schedule on Instagram so follow me there

My Instagram account : ever_lastdreamer

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 2.5K 32
Cover by @Ellmaimran75 #1 in Armaan Malik (as on 30th August,2018) As I sipped the water which HIS mother offered me.... I heard HIS voice. My heart...
5.3K 759 22
A WORK OF FICTION. Tales Of The Heart could come in different forms. My story might be different from yours, her story may be similar to yours, our s...
766K 48.6K 44
The world lays at his feet but his world is her. The king bows to no one except his queen. โ˜†ยฐโ€ขยฐโ˜†โ˜†ยฐโ€ขยฐโ˜† " How could I want anyone else when I am only b...
187K 7.3K 60
"You are my most beautiful reality, the one I dreamed of every night and yet it wasn't written for me." A Y E S H A , Living a pretty simple life, s...