KPOP POV Stories [Y/n Fanfic�...

נכתב על ידי shinestar1024

y/n means Your name all short stories are just imaginations/au/made up 🫶🏻 mostly the ml are biases or from... עוד

1. Secret dating (S.coups)
2. Reflection (Wooyoung)
3. Two friends with Benefit [Yunho & Mingi]
4. Wallflower (Mingi)
5. Jealous (Seonghwa)
6. I missed you (Yoongi)
7. Do you want to f*ck? (San)
8. Midnight Rain (S.coups)
9. Falling (Yunho)
10. I love you, Two (Mingi & Yunho)
11. Just kiss me (Jongho)
13. Chance (San & Hongjoong x y/n)
14. Break time (Wooyoung)
15. Prisoner (Suga)
16. Those Eyes (Yeosang)
17. Attention (San)
18. Darling (Seonghwa)
19. Always waiting (Yoongi)
20. Lost Innocence (Yeosang)
21. Kiss me (Mingi)
22. 12:05 (San)
23. Won't you regret it? (Yunho & Mingi)
24. I think... I love you (Yunho & Mingi)
25. Gentle Kiss (Wonwoo)
26. Hide and seek (seonghwa)
27. Goodbye Kiss (Hongjoong)
28. One and only (San)
29: We still have 15mins (Jongho)
30. Take a chance (Seonghwa)
31. Escape (Suga/Yoongi)
32. Use me (Mingyu)
33. Twilight (Yoongi/Suga)
34. Birthday Sex (SanxWooxMG)
35. Roommate (Yunho)
36. Cherry Lips (San)
37. Fate (Yoongi/Suga)
38. Rebound (Seungcheol)
39. Babe (S.coups)

12. I dare you (Seonghwa)

201 3 0
נכתב על ידי shinestar1024

Pairings: Seonghwa × y/n
Genre/tags: enemies to lovers
Warning: 🔞 cursing, insulting/teasing/mention of bul!ying, Sensual touching, making out, a little fluff? Pet name [lmk if i miss anything]
Words:
Disclaimer:
- this story is just made up
- english is not my first language, please be nice 😊

Note: sorry this is a bit slow

*******
Transferring schools have always been a constant thing for you. It is not by choice. Your father's job requires him to move every two to three years. So since you were young, you've always been alone and distant with everyone because why bother having friends if you're going to move again after.

It's been almost 2yrs since you to your new highschool. This is the school where you'll be graduating next year Well, that's what your father said. He requested for his company to allow you guys to stay longer so you could finish highscool here. Then for college,well... let's see.

You are the quiet type. You don't talk much unless your classmate talks to you. They are all actually nice and respectful of your bounderies. Except one. Your seatmate.

Your supposed to be seatmate, a girl, had to move seats because she was forced by Seonghwa to move. He said he wants the seat at the back and beside the window so he can sleep peacefully. What a jerk. He just suddenly decided to move just because.

You don't talk to him. Your table and his' have a gap so you could not hit his table to bother him. You do your best to avoid him. But on the other hand, he keeps pestering you. This brat always kicks your chair when he arrives every morning. He then also pulls your pony tail when he walks pass you by the hallway. Then there was an instant where you two accidentally met on the rooftop where he usually hangs out and you just wanted an alone time, he was all over you. Literally, caging you between his arms while he talks shit about why do you act like this or that. Or he hates seeing you this and that.

It is too much!

He even got to the point where casually touches you from behind when you wear your P.E uniform. Just because he likes the shape of your ass.

Other students do notices what he does to you but can't do anything since they are all afraid of him. He's from a well off and known family in town with a scary ish background so they don't want to get involved and you understand it. Besides, you just brush it off since you know he hasn't harm you physically. Yet. And you hope that all he does is teasing and nothing more.

Yes he do touches you inappropriately sometimes but, you have to admit, you kind a okay with it. Not like any malice or what but what he's doing is much more better than your previous school.

They've physically hurt you. You got bruises and scratches because of it. The mean girl there did it just because of one stupid rumor that her boyfriend have a crush on you and you talked to him. But in reality, you guys talked because the teacher asked you both to give away the test papers. That's it.

Some people just don't use their brains sometimes. It's annoyingly stupid.

However, that doesn't mean whatever Seonghwa is doing to you is right. It's just.... not extreme nor harmul.

"What are you studying?" He asks, looking at you from his seat. Chin resting on his knuckles.

"Just doing my homework for English..." you answer, after glancing at him

"Already? That's not due until next week."

"I know."

"Then...Why are you doing it?"

"Because I want to."

"Why?"

"No reason."

"Why?"

You glare at him for a second and look away. "What do you want Seonghwa?"

"Nothing..." he smiles and then proceeds to lowering his head to sleep.

***

After the last period, everyone hurries their way home. All of them have plans to go home early, some will go to the mall or the arcade to play. It's friday and it's time for them to relax. But for you, it depends on how you will think of what's about to happen

"Yah, where do you think you're going?"

Seonghwa pulls the strap of your sling bag making you go out of balance and sit back to your chair.

"Going home." You glare at him

"You know, you're the only brave one who dares to look at me like that." He chuckles

"I don't care. What the fuck you want? I want to go home."

"Not yet." He smirks, "let's wait for everyone to leave."

"Why?"

"Just... stay put." He says

You know it's dangerous to be left alone with some bul!y but what can you do? Yeah you can fight him however, he is still a dude and athletic.

"The sun is setting now... the school will be closing soon."

"I know." He stood up and slide closes the classroom's door. "I just want to get to know you."

"What the fuck are you planning? You are already harassing me every single day... now what..."

"Harassing you?" He laughs, "y/n, I haven't even touched you..." then he snaps his fingers. "Ah right... beside your cheeky ass." He laughs

You roll your eyes looking away. "About that... would you stop doing that? Please ? You know you have no right to do that..."

"Why? Is your boyfriend going to be jealous of someone appreciating your asset?"

"You are such a bul!y!"

"Then report me..." he teases

"I don't need to bother. I know even the school is afraid of your rich family. It will just ruin my last year here in this town so... I am asking you nicely..."

"You're smart.." he then looks at you from head to toe. "What you mean last year... here?"

"None of your business... I'm leaving!" You turn your back to him and about to leave

"Hold on baby girl." He pulls your bag again making you whirl back.

"The fuck!"

"I said... hold on..." then he cups your face and stares at you.

"I'm going to scream... let me go!" You try to move away but he have you wrapped

"You have a scar..."

"Huh?"

"Here..." he then poked your left cheek bone. "What happened here?"

He touches you and you felt uncomfortable. But it's a good uncomfortable. You can feel your heart slowly beating fast.

You push him away and slide your bag back over your shoulder. "If you are curious about my scar just ask... no need to touch me!"

He smiles. He find you very amusing reacting. "So what happened to that? A clumpsy accident?"

You touch your cheek and try to remember what happened. "Hmm... A book?"

"A book?" He snorts like I'm trying to be funny "do you mean you slipped and hit your face with a book your holding or what?"

You're not offended or anything about him laughing. Of course he does not know your story. So, you just explain.

"Someone hit me..." you say, making him pause. "She said my face is annoying her... so she hit me."

Slowly raising you eyes to see his reaction. You didn't say a word after that reveal. He looks stunned and confused which confuses you as well coz' he must've done that before right? If not to you, maybe to other people.

"I see..." he finally speaks after a few minutes.

Then abruptly, he grabs his things and leaves the room. You keep looking around to see if this is some sort of prank or what. He just left. Thats not what he usually does when he picks on you.

****

A few days have passed. Seonghwa is nowhere to be seen. Oddly enough this is his first time missing school. He might be lazy or always sleeping and just hangjng around, that guy never misses a day.

You now wonder, what happened to him. Did he got sicl during the weekend that's why he's been gone for three days now?

Not going to lie, you are a bit worried. However, you can't also deny that the peace is well missed.

"Have you seen the news?" One of your classmates asks everyone in the room. "A group of students from Sunny Highschool got exposed from cheating on their exams! Plus asking money to their classmates and making them do their homeworks for them."

***just a made up school name.

Everyone got curious about her story. You were nonchalant about it so you just went on reading your book. However, when your classmate mentioned the names of those found guilty of cheating and removed from their cheerleading clubs, three of them were familiar to you.

The three girls that bul!ied you from your old school. The group of girls that pushed you, hit you with a book and sometimes steal your allowance when they need a new set of make up.

Relief feels your heart. They didn't said sorry to you, yes, but a good karma or any form of karma is already enough for you. Atleast they their face is out there now. People now know what kind of humans they are.

"Are you happy now?"

All of a sudden, you feel a presence hovering over you from the back. Both his hands are pressing on your desk.

"W-wait.. wha--"

You look behind and see Seonghwa looking at you dead straight into your eyes.

"You're here?"

He snorts a small laugh, "Do I look like I'm a ghost or something?"

You shake your head. "No."

He leans in more making you squeeze down. "I asked you... are you happy now?"

"Happy... for... what....?"

He then glances up to the girls still gossiping at the other side of the room.

"You know some of them right? The ones that got exposed."

"I do..."

"So...? Are you happy?"

You didn't answer just yet. You try to analyze how you feel and if it's right to feel that way.

"Relieved and safe." You say

"Good." He stands up straight and goes down to sit on his chair. "I'm going to take a nap... wake me up when the last period ends okay?"

"What? So you came here in the afternoon just to take a nap?" You raise a brow at him

He puts his head down his forearm, facing you. "Yes... and... I'm here to see you." He smiles and then goes on to closing his eyes.

What was that? You ask yourself.

You look back to your book. Staring at that one page and never moved on.

Then you hear your heart beating out of your chest. It echoes in your whole body. It scares you as you haven't felt anything like this before.

"Don't tell... me..." you mumble to yourself. "No...." you shut your book and quietly get up from your seat.

"Where are you going?" Seonghwa opens his eyes, looking at you with his sleepy eyes.

"Toilet..." you answer not fully looking back.

You waited until he goes back to sleeping before you rush out of the room.

****

The bell rings signaling that classes are over. You sigh heavily as you close your notes and put them in your bag. You are very not in the moment since after lunch. Suddenly, you feel tense and nervous.

"Why do you look so nervous?" Seonghwa pull his chair close to yours, making you flinch. "You're scared of me all of a sudden?" He says as he yanks your ponytail off.

"Hey!" Testify, frowning

"That's more like it."

"I'm tired today... so please... not today."

"I don't care."

He then grabs you by the forearm and pull you up to stand. "You're coming with me."

"What?!?"

You try your best to get off from his grip but he's too strong for you.

He drags you with him, all through out the hall way and then up the stairs. People are looking but he doesn't care. He only stopped when you guys are both out the rooftop.

"What the hell?!" You caress your arm and glare at him like the usual.

"A thank you should be enough." He says

"What? A thank you? Why would I thank you?"

"You heard the news..."

"Huh?" Then it clicks. "What did you do?"

He smirks proudly as he closes the door. "I did what I had to."

"And what is that?"

"Don't worry baby girl... no physical harm is done. If only I can decide on it there will be.. but they said... we can't risk it."

"I'm... confused..."

He walks towards you, hands inside the pocket and cocky. "I did what I had to... no one can get away from harming my baby girl..."

"I'm not your baby girl!" You move away. "Why did you even bother doing anything for me? All of a sudden? Don't you hate me?"

"Hate you? When did I hate you?"

"Are you serious? You always tease me, make my life miserable and make fun of me!"

"Miserable?" He repeats, "Really? I made... your life... misrable..." he slowly takes his steps towards you while you mimick it by stepping backwards. But then you back hits the wall. "Do you compare your days with me... to that dumb ass girl that physically hurt you?" He's voice suddenly becomes louder. It's the first time you hear him talk like that. "Do you want me... to hurt you?"

Your breathing picks up and you are terrified. You are looking directly at his face, waiting for whatever toture he will do to you.

"Answer me, baby girl..." he leans in, whispering.

"N-no..."

"And I won't." He answers, eyes glued to you. Actually his eyes are on your lips  "It never crossed my mind to hurt you... I just want to have fun with you..." his eyes then goes up to your eyes. "

"Fun? What game do you want to play? And why me?"

He laughs. His laugh came from his chest. "You know, you're not stupid but you're awefully blind..."

"Just get to the point!" You try to push him away but he fights back and pushes his body more closer. "Yah!"

He then shuts you up by kissing you on the lips. You're too stunned to fight back and too intoxicated to even say no. It is your first kiss and he is going for it. He is leading the kiss. He cups your face and then move to side to side to adjust to deepen the kiss futher more.

"Breathe..." he says as he pauses.

You're catching your breathe, looking at him. "I hate you...." you say softly making him smile

"As I imagined.. you taste so sweet." He licks his lower lip while gazing down at my lips.

You lean forward to his chest, hiding your face. "This is fucked up."

"Why? Is it because you liked it? Or is it because the one you kissed is me..."

"Both..." you push him again, this time it worked. "I'm going home..."

"Just like that...? You're leaving me?" He yells as you reach for the door.

"I need to get home!" You yell back.

"Can I go with you?" He tries to catch up with you walking down the stairs.

"And why is that?"

"Because I haven't seen you for days... and I need more time with you."

"You'll see me tomorrow. So stop following me!"

"But," he skips a few steps of the stairs and jumps in front of you, stopping you. "After that kiss... I want more..."

"No! Go home Seonghwa... please..." you try to escape him but he cornered you again. "You know I will not stop until you say yes... plus you know you want the same thing as I do. The way you kiss me back...is seductive." He tries to lean for a kiss again but you move your head away.

"People might see us here."

"I know... you ran out here... we are free to do whatever we want in the rooftop... I don't know why you are running away from me."

"I'm not! I just... I need to get home." You pout, "My cat... I need to feed my cat."

"Cat?"

"Yeah...my cat... I need to get home... to feed him..."

Seonghwa starts to laugh again. Its louder this time and his eyes is smiling too. It's a new expression you see from him.

"Fine. Go home."

"Thank you..."

"But I'm coming with you."

"What?!?"

"I need to see that cat if it's real... or you're just making it as an excuse so we can't make out."

"Seriously??" You sound frustrated.

***

You gave up on trying to fight him back. You tried. You really fucking tried but Seonghwa is hard headed and a person who does not know how to give up.

This is weird having him to come home with you. Your supposedly mean classmate that always gives you a hard time. Now, he is with you entering your empty house.

Empty. House. No one is around as per usual.

The reason why even when you went home with bleeding face or a bruised arm or legs, no one ever said anything because no one is present. They are all busy in their own lives.

Your father is always on site in his work. The most you see him is when you guys move houses. Then your mother, well, she's suffering same as you. Having no one really close and adjusting every town you go to. But her adjustment is different.

She met a guy a few years back. You caught them exchanging looks one time when your mother invited him for lunch to thank him for helping her with the house work. You were young back then but you knew what those look meant. Those were the looks your father and mother had before.

"No one is at home?" Seonghwa asks as both of you got into the living room.

"They are both away." You go down on your knees and call out your cat.

"Your place is super clean... and..." he then watches you feed the cat and sort out his toys. "The cat is real."

"Are you satisfied now? You saw my woosan?"

"Woosan? His name is woosan?"

You nod.

"I see..." he squats down and calls woosan to come over to him.  "He's sassy... ignoring me."

"He does not like guys I don't like." You spat out before leaving him in the living room to go to the kitchen. "Aren't you going to leave?"

"No..." he stands up and follows you. "I can accompany you... this place seems..."

"Lonely?" You finish his sentence. "It is... I rarely have anyone with me here..."

He then looks at you with concern. "Are you lonely?"

His question strikes straight to your heart.

You are alone in school. Yes you have friends there but they don't know you well enough coz you don't allow them too. Because you know if you move again, you will lost communication with like the usual.

Then at home, basically, you grow up with a broken family and it sucks that its only you that is hurting. Your father have no idea. All he do is work while your mother...

"Are you?" Seonghwa asks again to make you look at him.

And now, this person. Who you consider as a bul!y is the only person that ever asked you about your feelings and even made an effort to get to know you.

"I am... I guess..."

"Do you want to be happy?"

"I guess so..."

He then takes your hand and kisses your knuckles. "Can I try...?"

"Shut up!" You snatch your hand and turn around to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

But before you could even open the fridge, Seonghwa already hugged you from behind. You squeal with surprise and then gasp as you feel his hand in your torso, skimming in underneath your top.

"S-seonghwa!"

He grabs you by the waist and whirls you around to face him. "Just give me a chance... to fill up the loneliness your feeling..." he lowers his head and begins to kiss you on your neck. "Stop fighting back y/n..." he holds both your hands up against the fridge. "I know you want it too..."

"But..."

"But what...?"

You look down, embarassed. "I... don't know... I haven't.... well..."

He let's you go. "Baby girl... are you telling me... you haven't had... any..."

"No. Never. Why? Are you going to tease me about it too?"

The way he smiles contain pure joy and amusement. "I never thought... that the feisty girl that have the nerve to push me around, yell and roll her eyes at me... can be this cute."

"Cute? You're calling me cute?!?"

"Yes!"

You squeal in surprise as Seonghwa picks you up, legs spread and puts you on top of the island counter top. No words were exchanged again after that. He began kissing you and never stopped even to give you a chance to breathe.

You don't know why all of a sudden you just gave uo and gave in. Your arms are so comfortably wrapped around his neck while your legs hugs his waist. Its like a puzzle piece that had been connected.

His hands are all over your back. From time to time he lightly tags your hair for you to let him have access on your neck before going back to kissing and tongue twisitng.

"Baby girl..." Seonghwa calls you smiling, running his thumb over your red and plump lower lip. "I'm guessing you don't have any condoms here with you?"

"No... why...?"

"Baby, I'm hard as fuck just from kissing you... If you don't have a condom... we can't have sex..."

"Why not?"

"It's not safe..."

"Oh."

"If you agree on having sex with me... I want it to be safe..."

"Why?"

"What do you mean by why?"

"Is it because... you fuck other girls too? You don't want to risk it with me? Well... if I agree... to... have... yeah..."

He laughs at you. "You see me everyday... did you ever saw any girl hang out with me?"

"No..."

"Then... no... I don't fuck girls."

"But when you go home... I don't... know..."

"Aw, baby girl... are you getting jealous already? We haven't even establish our relationship..." he teases

You punch him on his chest. "Fuck you!"

"Yes.... fuck me... I want you to fuck me... but we can't yet... but... speaking of..."

"What?" You're a bit annoyed now

"Should we make things between us official?"

"Official what? Fuck buddies?"

"Heck no! I meant... us... to date... me, to be your man..."

"You want to date me?"

"I just said it... right?"

"Why? Is it because you pity me? Or because you want to take my virginity?"

"Y/n... don't overthink things... I want you. That's it."

"But..."

"Stop with the but and or and whatever!" Seonghwa places his hand on your thigh and slowly slides it up and down until it got the momentum to reach the underneath of your skirt. "Just give it a try... talk to me... get to know me...give me a chance... and you'll not regret it..." he smirks, "I dare you..."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.6K 187 5
𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘑𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘒𝘪𝘮 𝘛...
14.2K 677 38
A collection of short stories. (Some are better than others lol.) Some were written using prompts x
1.6K 50 18
Just some short scenarios that I couldn't find a place to fit in. ︲This is a fictional story. ︲I edited the cover myself, picture found on google ︲I...
225 15 4
"Everything is a lie in the world of imagination, but who cares as long as we can live the life we want at least once even though it's a delusion?" ~...