Let the game begin! Completed

By wolfiestar_

30 students locked up in a classroom. A man wearing a bunny head and an odd looking suit appears out the blue... More

Game.
Elimination.
Clues.
Time.
Poison.
Choice.
Battle.
Tiebreaker.
Teams.
Secret.
Ella.
Gone.
Rope.
Goodbye.
Mother.

Locked.

10 1 3
By wolfiestar_

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

Quick warning: I'm not going to control all 30 students but rather 10, just so it's easier to manage. Hope you understand. Anyways, happy reading! :)

Bell rings*

Outside the classroom, you could hear students shouting and having a meltdown. They just finished an exam and were talking about how it went. They couldn't stop complaining how hard the math test was.

***

"That paper was hard!" -Lola

Lola. She's one of Ella's friend. She's pretty shy and quiet, mostly around people she doesn't know. She can be loud when she's with Ella and Dannie.

"Tell me about it... the last question though was the easiest, I know I got full marks." Ella turns towards her left to Lola.

Ella is like the main character of the trio. She's very nice and has a sweet spot for anyone. No matter what. She's also emotional most of the time, she gets upset easily too.

"Easiest? That was the hardest! I hated that geometry question!"-Lola

"What did you think of the test, Dannie?" Ella now turned towards her right to Dannie. She wasn't responding so she gave her a little nudge. "Hello?"

"O-oh, yeah I want it too." Dannie replied and looked down at her feet while she sped up her walking wanting to get out of here.

Dannie is short for Danielle. She's a caring girl that gets serious about every little situation happening. Especially when it comes to Ella. She'll do anything for that girl. Also her personality is very similar to Ella's.
And did I mention that they are best friends since little?

"What?" Lola chuckles "what do you mean-" Lola and Ella both stop for a second and look at each other before running towards Dannie.

Ella placed her hand on her shoulder to turn her towards them. "What she meant was, what's up with you?" Ella interrupted Lola. "You've been kinda quiet nowadays. It's not like you."

Dannie looked at Ella with eyes brimmed with tears. She looked like she haven't had a cry since years.

They all stopped and sat down together to have a proper deep talk.

***

Ella held onto Dannie's hand. "Whenever you're ready, we are here for you." She smiled as she stands up and leaves. Lola also stood up and left. All Dannie did was let out a deep sigh.

The next lesson*

"Make sure the homework is done by tomorrow, class dismissed." The teacher, Mrs Rivers, stood up, took her stuff and left. The students got up and started to chat and fool around. However, Dannie was the only one, at the back not chatting with her friends.

Ella came towards her and pulls her over outside the classroom. "You ready to talk?"

She thought for a second. "Yeah, I'm ready."
-Dannie

***

"So, tell me everything. I'll listen." Ella was ready to listen. She sat down and looked at her eyes to make a strong connection.

"M-My..." her words were stuck on her throat. However, Ella supported her being there with her.

"It's okay take your time." Ella smiles and held her hand.

Dannie took a breath in and out before starting. "It's my dad, his drinking problem has gotten worst to the point that he's been abusive towards my mother..." she lets out every tear she could. All Ella did, was be there for her. She hugs her tight and never let go.

"Oh Dannie... poor thing." She hugs her back and cried with her. "You know you and your mother are always welcomed in my house, right?"

"Yeah I know..." she retorted.

Next day*

Ella sat down next to Matt and took a deep breath in and out.

Oh Matt, where should I start? He's the kind of guy that is shy but an idiot at the same time. He also pleases everyone he can, especially when he finds new friends. That makes him a vulnerable guy as he's the target of any bully.

***

"Will you go out with me?" Ella said shyly. She nibbled on her nails and sunk her teeth deep into her crusty lower lip as she looks down her feet. She glanced towards her friends, Lola and Dannie, as they watch her confess to her biggest crush.

Matt got up and freaked out a little. "What? No I don't want to go out with you." He looked at his 'friends' while they made fun of him and laughed hysterically.

He furrowed his brows and looked down in furry. He didn't expect them to laugh at him. "Maybe they are just joking..." he mumbled to himself.

Jamie, practically the boss of the group, looked at Matt dead in the eyes. Never be friends with this idiot. Your life will get worse. He's the reason Oli Ben and Xavier turned to bullies. His weak point is that he's very emotional. You would think that a person like him could never have a soft heart but when it comes to friends, his heart softens. "There's no way she asked this freak out."

Oli next to him however, is an handsome and manly guy; everyone falls on their knees for him as everyone would kill to be with him. He also has a secret crush on Lola that nobody knows about. Who knows when he will confess.  
"She's a freak for asking the freak out."

Xavier tries to be the nicest person of the group and yet he's the meanest. "Hahaha dude, look at him running like a chicken! He's such a loser."

Ben is actually the nicest in the group. He's the smartest of the all and everyone asks him for answers. If Jamie needed someone to complete his homework, he's the guy he would always go to. "Hahahaha so right."

***

Ella starts crying while Matt started to make his way out embarrassed.

However, before he could even step out the classroom, the door slides shut making everyone silent.

"W-Why did that just happened...?" - Jamie
"I don't know bro..." - Oli

The room dims, window curtains fall drastically, chairs smashing onto the ground, floor shaking dramatically.

"Earthquake!" - Xavier

The ground shook for about 2 minutes. Everyone was seeking for safety by getting under the tables.

Some were screaming, some where shouting, some were crying, some were whining.

It was hectic.

Suddenly, the ground stopped moving. Everyone was looking around confused but at the same time relieved.

"It-it ended!" -Ella

Everyone stood up from the floor and asked around if everyone was okay.

Dannie walked towards the door and stretches out her arm to open up the door. She finds out that the door didn't open. "W-Why isn't it opening?" She still tries to pull as hard as she can hoping it to slide open. And for that Ella rushed to help her.
"Let me see." Dannie moves out the way so Ella could try. "You're so right, it's not opening." Ella gave up and stopped trying.

Ella and Dannie had a second eye contact before they simultaneously banging on the door to try and get help.

"Hello? Anybody there? We're locked in here!"

No response

You could tell that every single student or teacher outside the classroom, were gone.
No one was in the corridors. It went from full to empty in the span of a second.

Dannie and Ella went back to sit down hopeless.

A few seconds later, everyone tilted their heads towards the door as they watch it slide open.

"H-how..." -Dannie

***

Don't forget to support me by dropping a vote and a comment!

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 14 13
The world is ending. The Earth is painted with the blood of humans. Only zombies and monsters roam the lands now. But in the last standing building...
365 80 18
"It was supposed to be a fun week away at this luxury manor, but turns out to be a death trap for me and my friends. There was someone between the wa...
IV-Chrysoberyl By SoulinxTBA

Mystery / Thriller

856 34 12
53 Former classmates met in their former classroom after graduation. They don't have any memories after the graduation so everything to them is blurr...
226 17 17
Nine students were held custody after the murder of their friend. They soon find out that the killer is one of them.. Will they identify who the kill...