Our Angel (Sidnaaz)

By mehaklovely

Mine Series (Book2) The journey of Sidnaaz with their daughter Angel Hey, I'm Angel Shukla, a very cutie bab... More

Part: 1 First Sight Love
Part: 2 First Feed
Part: 3 Warm Welcome
Part: 4 Cutie Angel
Part: 5 Feeding My Hubby
Part: 6 Best Parents
Part: 7 Becoming Cutest
Part: 8 Already Missing My Angel
Part: 9 Who's cuter?
Part: 10 His World
Part: 11 World's Best Hubby
Part: 12 POSSESSIVE ANGEL
Part: 13 My Over Protective Parents
Part: 14 Adorable Angel
Part: 15 Hey, I'm Angel
Part: 16 Stubborn Angel
Part: 17 Craving for Momos
Part: 18 Naughty Angel
Part: 19 Planning To Go Out
Part: 20 Our Romantic Time
Part: 21 Angry Angel
Part: 22 Teasing My Baby
Part: 23 Pacifying My Baby
Part: 24 Possessiveness
Part: 25 Consoling Mumma
Part: 26 Thank you, Princess
Part: 27 My Baby fell sick
Part: 28 My Angry Hubby
Part: 29 Smartest Mommy
Part: 30 Possessive Angel

Part: 31 Angel Got Mad

1.1K 150 11
By mehaklovely

As Angel sat on my lap, her little voice filled with joy, she made a sweet request to her daddy during their video call. "Daddy, bling lots of toys for me. And-and, chocolate, chips, and ice cleam."

I smiled, combing her long hair while she chatted with her dad who was sitting in his cabin.

"Anything else you want Daddy to bring for you, princess?" He asked her in a loving tone.

Angel couldn't contain her delight and replied, flashing a grin, "Yes, I also want new dlesses for me and Momma."

"Hubby, Angel wants you to bring the entire shopping mall to our home." As I jested, we all let out a laugh.

"Momma, I want to go the mall. Daddy, you also come." She exclaimed with excitement.

"Angel, we aren't going anywhere now. When daddy comes from the office, then we'll go." As I instructed her, she disconnected the call and hurl the phone, pouting at me in anger.

Then she rose from my lap and sat in the corner of the bed, holding her knees, showing her anger to me.

She looks so adorable even in anger. I want to gobble her up.

"Angel, Daddy can't come now. That's why we'll go wherever you want in the evening." I explained to her after sitting in front of her.

"I'm not talking to you." She averted her eyes, curling up her lips.

I grinned as I decided to use a little trick to cheer her up.

"Okay, if you aren't talking to me, I'll eat all the chips which Daddy brought for you yesterday." I teased, and her eyes sparkled upon listening to my words.

I know very well how to handle my daughter's tantrums.

"Momma, I want to eat chips. Please bring it, my pretty Momma." She batted her eyelashes at me, stealing my heart all over again.

"Somebody was angry with Momma?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"What are you saying, Momma? I can never be angry with you. You're so sweet and loving." She tittered after saying this, rendering me speechless like always with her unlimited cuteness.

"I love you so much, my Angel." I embraced and kissed all over her face.

"I love you too, Momma." She took my face in her little hands and gave me a peck on the lips.

"My cutie pie." I pulled her cheeks, and the room filled with her laughter.

"Momma, now I want chips." She licked her lips adorably, and I beamed at her.

"I'm just bringing." I rose from the bed after giving her a final kiss on her forehead.

"Yes, hurry up, Momma. I'm hungry, and my doll is also hungry. So bring extra." As she uttered, picking up her doll, I chuckle.

Before leaving, I picked up my phone from the bed and glanced last time at my baby who never ceased to amaze me with her unlimited cuteness and love.

As hubby strictly prohibits giving Angel outside chips, I prepare healthy chips at home for her. To fool her, I always cleverly place the homemade chips inside the wrapper of the regular outside chips.

"I refused to go out, so Angel got mad and hurled the phone." I entered the kitchen while talking to hubby.

"Then how did you pacify her?" He asked with curiosity.

"By giving her chips." As I told him, a smug smile spread across my face.

"Don't give her outside chips." He reminded me.

"Don't worry, hubby. Give me a sec." After saying to hubby on the phone, I ordered the maid to take out chips for Angel.

"Okay." She nodded in response.

"Hubby, I miss you." I sit on the slab, conversing with him.

"I miss you too, baby."

"And I need you badly." I whispered, blushing.

"You have no clue how much I'm yearning to make love with you, baby." He expressed his desires.

"I'll come to your office when Angel sleeps." I told him my plan, grinning and dangling my legs.

"Great idea! Just give me a call when you leave the house."

"Mam... the chips." The maid intruded, handing me the packet of chips.

"Thank you, Soni." I thanked her before saying bye to hubby. "Okay, now I'm going to give chips to Angel. I'll see you soon, my hubby bubby."

"Bye, baby. Take care of yourselves and Angel." He replied with affection.

"Ta-ta." I cut the call and stepped down from the kitchen counter.

As I returned to the room, I found Angel playing with her doll, waiting for the chips. She looked so adorable.

"Here you go, Angel." I handed her the packet, and she grinned.

"Thank you, Momma." She spoke, her little voice warming my heart.

I sat beside her, admiring her and stroking her hair as she munched on the homemade chips with joy.

"Mmm, so yummy, Momma." She exclaimed between bites, and I smiled at her.

As she enjoyed her chips, we chatted about her favourite cartoon, Doraemon, sharing giggles and happy moments.

After finishing the chips, she ran to her toy box and brought out her favourite storybook.

"Momma, can you read this story to me?" She asked, giving me the book.

"Of course, my darling." I replied, embracing her as we settled down comfortably to read the story together.

Then we spent some quality time reading and laughing. I relish every moment with my angel.

Later, I prepare to put her to bed for her afternoon nap, but today she wasn't ready to sleep. She wanted to play.

'Why today you don't want to sleep Angel, especially when I have to visit your Daddy's office?' I pouted in sadness while Angel rode her car all over her room, squealing with delight.

I love spending time with Angel, but today I want to visit hubby's office once she fell asleep. So, I tried to coax her to take a nap, but she was adamant about playing.

"Momma, I don't want to sleep. I want to play more with you." Angel protested, showing her usual stubbornness.

"But princess, you need to take a nap so you'll have energy for our evening outing." I explained, trying to convince her.

"I'm not tired, Momma. Please, just a little more playtime." She pleaded, making puppy eyes.

I agreed because I can't resist those adorable eyes. "Alright, but just a little more playtime, okay?"

"Wow! You're the best Momma." She cheered, and we continued playing with her toys for a while longer.

"Momma, what do you want to eat today?" She asked me in an excited tone.

I played along and pretended to think for a while, placing my finger on my chin before answering her, "Umm... pizza."

"I'm just coming after preparing pizza for you." She rushed to her pink toy kitchen to prepare pizza for me without any delay.

"Today, Angel will prepare yummy pizza for her Momma." She sang and shook her tiny waist while preparing pizza for me, and I just admired my doll with a smile on my face.

After a minute, she came back to me with the plate, grinning.

"Momma, pizza is hot, so be careful. Okay?" She instructed me, handing me the empty plate.

"Okay." I gave her a meek nod. "Why did you put in pizza, Angel?"

"I... I... add tomato, umm... onion, green chillies, lots of veggies, tomatoes, red... sauce." She answered me in her adorable way, causing me to laugh.

"Wow! The pizza looks so tempting, Angel." I praised her, staring at the empty plate.

"Hihi.. thank you, Momma." She giggled, placing her hand on her mouth, and I couldn't resist giving her a peck on her cheek.

I pretended to eat the pizza and fed her also. The room filled with our laughter as we enjoyed our fake pizza.

After the playful pizza-making session, Angel's eyes drooped, indicating that she is getting tired.

It seems like the excitement of the day is finally catching up with her. However, I can see that she is trying to fight off sleep, not wanting to miss a single moment of our time together.

"Momma, I'm not sleepy. Let's play more!" She protested, rubbing her eyes.

I gently scooped her up in my arms and carried her to her bed. "Princess, you need to take a little nap. Once you wake up, we'll have even more fun." I assured her, tucking her in with her favourite blanket and planting a soft kiss on her forehead.

She yawned, trying to stay awake, but eventually her eyelids grew heavy, and she closed her eyes. I admired her as she drifted off to sleep, clutching her favourite doll close to her.

"I love you, my princess." I placed a soft kiss on her forehead, running my hand through her hair.

Then I watched her for a moment, feeling grateful for this precious little girl in my life. I quietly left her room with a smile on my face, making sure to close the door gently to let her rest undisturbed.

I instructed the maid to keep an eye on Angel and call me as soon as she woke up. Then I informed Mukti as well about this.

I quickly got dressed up in a sexy dress to visit my hubby's office. However, I wore a jacket over it before leaving. The only person allowed to see my sexy figure is my hubby.

As I stepped out of the mansion, the driver opened the car door for me. I politely thanked him before hopping in the car.

I called hubby to let him know that Angel finally fell asleep, and I would arrive at his office soon.

"Can't wait to enter inside you, my love." He uttered over the phone, causing my cheeks to become red.

"And I can't wait to feel you inside me, hubby." I whisper, blushing.

"Stop blushing and reach soon because I'm so hard for you, my wifey." I blushed harder upon listening to his words.

"See you soon." I disconnected the call, thrilled to meet him in his office.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 12.2K 76
Hii , First time I am writing story please support me . It's all imagination story . I am SidNaaz fans and first time SidNaaz pr story likh rhe hon...
292K 18.6K 45
Story is about famous businessmen and a mysterious employee. He's spoiled brat while she is sweet angel. He's known for his anger, she is calm as wat...
680K 56.6K 83
SIDHARTH SHUKLA : 26 Years Old Owner Of Shukla States... He Is Handsome , Attractive With A Bossy Attitude.. In The Office He Is Rude, Arrogant , Bo...
397K 35.6K 56
A cousin love story♡︎ Opposite attracts , right? Yes, It does❤️ Enjoy the beautiful love story of sidharth and his naaz🌷