My hero academia: Dawn Of The...

By rinji17onfire

This story follows a new character named Rinji Yagi... The number one hero All Might's nephew. After the deat... More

1. USJ Attack!
2. Class 1A!
3. The Number One Hero!
4. Plus ultra!
5. After the USJ Attack
6. Let the world know that you are here!
7. Dr. Uozumi Kyuso
8. Sports Festival day
9. The Obstacle Race
10. Team Shinso
11. Seeing Endeavor
12. Izuku vs Shinso
13. Rinji's fake power
14. Izuku vs Shoto
15. Pick someone else
16. Bakugo is pissed 
17. Meeting the Akagi family 
18. Mint Green Hair
19. Who is the strongest?
20. XY-6.
21. Pick a hero name 
22. The internships
23. Meeting Mirio Togata
25. Big mission info. 
26. Undercover. 
27. Looking in the mirror. 
28. The Scar...
29. A worried mother. 
30. Before Hosu City
31. Back to school!
32. Rinji's Red bandage. 
33. The final exams. 
Bonus: the sleepover. 
34. UA swimming Pool
35. Time for camp!!
36. Class A and Class B
37. Feelings Revealed.
38. The Ambush.
39. Blue Flames....

24. The underground fighting ring. 

99 6 0
By rinji17onfire

In the area named Shibuya.. known for their stores, and how heavily populated it is... but like a lot of places, there are secrets behind the so-called nice atmosphere, that the lights and crowd give off...

These crowds of people have no idea what is under them ...

A tall, slender man with brushback black hair was making his way through the side of the crowd with his lovely companion wrapped around his arm a woman around the same age as him with light brown hair that reached past her shoulders... they almost looked out of place, because of their fancy clothes that they had on...

They finally made their way to a small alleyway with no lights. Honestly, this alleyway would be overlooked by the average person, and maybe even the average hero.

They stopped at one of the side doors as they were greeted by a larger man..

" Weird weather lately hasn't it?" The larger man said coldly....

" yes I hope I don't have to use my umbrella..." the other man said with a smile on his face...

The large man knocked on the door three times as another person open the door... he stepped out of the couples way and let them enter as they entered the door shut behind them...

Before they continued on, the woman pulled out two mask to cover their faces, and then they were motioned to follow the pathway, and then up the steps.. once they got to their designated floor, they were greeted with other men and women, dressed up, and their faces covered as well...

They walked towards the rails to get there spot for the show...

They could hear people cheering at different levels... others were hooping and hollering... they looked down below to see what they had came for... A good show in the underground fighting ring. Unlike the average underground fighting rings this was more high dollar. For the wealthy class to enjoy the best of the best and put higher bets down.

They had just walked in to the end of it. Fight in the ring was standing a large alligator, or maybe even a crocodile man.  He was standing over his opponent, which they were bloodied most likely dead....

The alligator man had spit out a tooth most likely was dislodged during the fight... he started to walk away as soon as a stretcher came in to pick up his opponent... almost looking like he had no care in the world. just frustrated to be there...

The excited announcer got on the speaker. "There you have it folks the amazing American alligator Aiden!!!!!!"

"Cheering!!!"

"We are going to go on a little bit of a break as we clean the arena... but don't worry another amazing fight is coming up shortly!" The announcer said with excitement, he could almost not hold back his large grin..

Aiden... that was known as the alligator man made his way at the lower part of the facility, where the other fighters were waiting or being treated with their wounds... he was much larger than most of the fighters in this fighting ring but compared to the average fighter around here he's been quickly heading to the top of the rosters of his short time being in Japan..

He went to the metal, wooded bench to sit down, and as he plopped down facing the old rusty and almost torn down lockers, a young boy was facing the opposite way, focused on his hands.. even though Aiden plopped down beside the young boy, causing the bench to slightly pop up making the young boy do as well the boy never acknowledged it...

The young boy was not scared. It was like he was in a trance almost... Aiden picked up the latch on the locker, making it open, and he reached for a towel and some bandages..

"Here... I know you don't care about your scars and how they look but if you don't take care of the new added scars, they most likely will get infected..." Aiden said, as he handed the boy the bandages...

The young boy finally reached his gaze over to him... "No thanks... i'll just burn the infection out..."

But Aiden just ignore this and plopped the bandages in the boy's right hand... " just do it..."

The boy started to look more frustrated as he looked at the bandages, but it was not full-blown anger... and Aiden knew this.. the boy reminded him of himself when he was younger just a little bit...

Finally, the boy started opening the bandages unraveling them, and placing them around his wounds that covered his hands, his arms... and finally his torso...

When the boy got done wrapping himself, he quietly got up, not saying a word... "Ray... be careful out there. Your opponent is a nut job... he ripped his two last opponents throats out. He has some type of wild animal quirk.... Reminds me of a rabid dog... and what we used to do with those is put them down..."

" I understand.... I think it would not matter what he did I'm going to do what I always do.... I don't care if they get mad that I made it over quickly..."

He made his way to the exit where he entered the ring.. the rich people up above was still cheering, and a few of them grew excited more excited than some of the others because they knew what was going to happen and they had quickly place their bets.

Ray was standing there with no expression on his face no excitement, no worry, no anger...

" all right ladies and gentlemen as you can see the boy that is known for his cruel cold metal veins! it is RAY!!! his opponent is the gruesome, deadly, wild beast with no name... and has brutally ripped out all of his opponents throats we have Mr. unknown!!!"

Once the announcer said that, they quickly opened a door, and suddenly something ran out before the door could fully open... Ray took a good look at the beast.. Aiden was right he did look rabid... almost sickly looking..

The thing that was standing on all fours in front of him was probably the same size as him maybe even smaller because it looks like he has went hungry for weeks or even months could not see any muscle on his body and his arms had a little bit of hair, probably from his quirk growing on them even part of his blue hair on his head, looked dirty and shaggy...

His mouth had saliva coming out, almost like an animal starving.. quickly the creature bolted torch Ray he did not really move. He just waited until he got closer. The creature jumped, obviously going for his throat, but before he could. Ray lifted up his arm in front of him in these really dark but yet bright, red flames almost like burning blood came out swallowing his opponent.

The creature screamed for a moment as everyone could hear the flames roaring, and suddenly he collapsed just a few feet from Ray... everyone was silence for a moment... Ray put his hands in his pockets and continued watching the body burning right in front of him when the creature stopped moving and make a noise Ray quickly distinguished the flames as he walked away in the announcer, announced Ray being the victor!!!

Several people cheered.... this was gruesome, but this is what they came for...

A group of people quickly went over there to clean up the arena and get rid of the burning body. Ray on the other hand made his way back to the area below to wait his turn again.. as he did this he came across a few other fighters somewhere impressed, but he could also sent a little bit of fear and some of the newcomers... he's only been at this arena for a few weeks almost soon after he escaped that lab that he was in... and it seems like they have kept the damage and him, breaking out of it a secret from the public...

Before he got back to his seat that he was at before the fight, he didn't notice that one of the fighters was looking at him a whole lot, more than the others, almost like he was studying him.... Ray quickly turned his eyes to make eye contact with the other fighter that was known as the tiger of the fighting rings.

They held this eye contact for quite a bit until Aiden interrupted as he handed Ray a treat for a good job done putting that guy out of his misery... Ray decided to ignore the fighter that was known as tiger, and went on his merry way with his treat... his treat was a simple cheeseburger with everything on it from one of his favorite places to eat at now..

Tiger was called out by the announcer it was his time to fight.. so he quickly made his way towards the ring as he was walking, he couldn't help from thinking to himself...

"That kid... he seems really troubled and plus he's just a kid... why is the kid that age in something like this looks like I found a good reason to alert the other heroes on this mission for outside help...."

" looks like I'm going to have to make contact with Nighteye after this fight... and make preparation's for a rescue and shut down mission.... Since now I have proof there traffic and kids...."

Hayato quickly stepped in the ring as he prepared himself for a fight as he activated his quirk Weretiger!!!!

Facts about Hayato Uturuncu....

He is a pro hero, but not well-known, because he is not well known. He sneaks into these underground fighting rings, and plays as a fighter.

He extremely enjoys fighting, pretty much equal to a certain rabbit, pro hero.

Because of the secret cover that he has created he has been able to shut down several underground fighting rings because of this..

He also works with multiple hero agencies..

He loves boxes......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80 3 8
After leaving the church she grew up in, Terra Via made her way to Japan and into the famous hero school U.A. High and joined class 1A. And, lucky fo...
379K 10.1K 116
Meet Y/n. A teenager overflowed with confidence. He's aiming to be the best hero he can be. His quirk while not flashy is one of the most versatile o...
748 28 10
Two students named Bakugo Katsuki and Shinsou Hitoshi seem to have some beef. After an incident at UA's rooftop that almost leaves Shinsou dead, the...
639K 14.7K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...