innocent

By florencepughismine

Behind The Winter Soldier was the Hydra Soldier. The Hydra Soldier was his student, his right hand man, his p... More

innocent
mission report
quiet game
sucker
old man
pit-stop
child
haunted
dysfunctional family
infection
motion sickness
second name
shy
robberies
terror
protect and don't forget
tantrum
hair holds memories
once in a blue moon
secret
my answer
criminal
brain freeze! (literally)
getaway car
off to siberia
was it worth it?
you'll never know the murderer sitting next to you
she killed my mom
wakanda
freedom
war again
gone
see those eyes
child in outerspace? that's a new one
you didn't deserve that...
suits you
birthday girl
time machine
i wish you would
love
brains and brawn
strong
studying stones
see you in a minute
end of the world
reflections
for her
get up
if we have eachother
6 months later
steady
new captain america
not a hostage
phony
not a bother
journal
out of the way
zemo
the great escape
good soldiers follow orders
break character
trouble
lab rat
vulnerabiltiy
phonecalls
fraternizing with the enemy
the great escape pt.2
label
symbols
thats an order
clean
silent treatment
its over
her jacket
louisiana
good talk
careful
love eachother
francis forever

dear diary

5.8K 144 58
By florencepughismine

"Ow!" Cecelia exclaimed as Bucky put a braid in one side of her head. He was putting two french braids into her hair, and to be honest it hurt. It wasn't that he was bad at it, it was just that he was doing it tightly and Cecelia couldn't sit still for more than 3 minutes.

"Ceily, stop moving and it won't hurt." Bucky said as Cecelia sighed as she grabbed another canned peach.

"These are disgusting." Cecelia complained as she ate one. Bucky nodded his head as he took the hair-tie from off his wrist. He tied the bottom of her braid and moved to the other side.

"Well, you have to eat." Bucky said as she continued to write the alphabet in her notebook. Bucky taught her it so reading would be easier if she ever wanted to read or write.

"Give me a word." Cecelia said and Bucky sighed, she was practicing spelling again. Over the last day he was teaching her letters and how they sounded.

"Spell your name. Cecelia." Bucky said as Cecelia clicked the pen that she had in her hand.

SeseLeA

She showed the notebook to Bucky and he raised his eyebrows. Her S's were backwards and she used uppercase letters, and she just spelt it completely wrong.

"Nope." He said and Cecelia furrowed her eyebrows. "That's not even close, Ceily." Bucky said as he pulled her hair a bit to tight. Cecelia winced before scribbling the failed attempt of her name. "C-e-c-e-l-i-a." Bucky spelt out to her, she furrowed her eyebrows as she looked down.

"But S makes the snake sound, why is it with a C?" Cecelia asked him and Bucky shrugged his shoulders.

"The English language is confusing, doll. Spell out your name how I spelt it." Bucky said and Cecelia looked at the page of paper.

"How do you spell it?" Cecelia asked him and Bucky looked at her page.

"C-e-c-e-l-i-a." He spelt out for the second time as Cecelia wrote it out. Her C's were backwards and her A's were uppercase.

"C's go the other ways, and it's the other A." Bucky told her and Cecelia scribbled her name out again.

"C-e-c-e-l-i-a." Cecelia spelt for herself as she wrote it down. Bucky looked over and nodded his head as he looked down.

"Good job, doll." He said and Cecelia smiled to herself. She wrote it out a second time so she'd get used to it. "Spell doll."

"b-o-l." She spelt out on the paper with her d backwards. Bucky nodded his head, seeing as she was close.

"One more L, and your D is backwards." He said and Cecelia groaned as Bucky kept braiding neatly.

"I don't get it! Why is it this hard?" She asked and Bucky shrugged his shoulders. She re-wrote it like Bucky said to.

"Spell Bucky." He said and Cecelia looked down on her page.

"Is it K or C?" Cecelia asked and Bucky nodded his head. It was both.

"Both of them. It goes c then k." He said and Cecelia nodded.

"Don't move your head." He said and Cecelia rubbed her eyes.

"B-u-c-k-y." She spelt correctly. Bucky smiled and nodded his head at her spelling.

"Good job, doll." He said and Cecelia smiled to herself as he started to finish up with her braid. Bucky knew she wouldn't get it right away, but she did good with his name.

"Spell job." Bucky said and Cecelia wrote it out with her b backwards.

"j-o-d."

"B goes the other way."

"Why'd they make the lowercase B and the D so similar!" Cecelia asked as she put her pen down. Bucky grappled the hair tie from off his wrist. He tied her hair off and then kissed the top of her head.

"You'll learn." Bucky said as he picked her up and onto her feet from underneath her armpits. When she was on her feet she looked at him.

"No I won't. To hard." Cecelia said and Bucky denied it.

"You can learn to read and write." Bucky said as Cecelia looked up at him. She sighed as she walked over to a tree. She leaned her back on it as she sat down on the ground.

"Gimme another word, name, whatever." Cecelia commanded and Bucky looked up at her with one raised eyebrow. She was certainly being bossy.

"Spell bossy." Bucky said as he grabbed her backpack. Cecelia stared at him for the joke he made. Her blue eyes giving him an ice cold glare at the shot he gave her.

"пошел на хуй" Cecelia muttered underneath her breath, then realizing that she hadn't spoke in Russian in awhile. (Fuck you)

"я понимаю русский, умник" Bucky said, hearing exactly what she said to him. Cecelia rolled her eyes as she held up the word Bossy, but spelt the wrong way again. (i understand Russian, smartass)

B-O-S-Y

"есть два с." He said making Cecelia whine. She put the notebook to her head and slapped her hand on her thigh. (there are 2 s)

Seconds later, Cecelia looked up at him for another word and he sighed. As he opened her backpack, he was looking for her hat. He didn't want her pale skin to get a sunburn. "Big." Bucky said, trying to give her the easy words.

B-i-g

"легкая работа." She said, correctly spelling the word. She spelt it with a capital B. (easy work)

"используйте строчную букву B" Bucky said and Cecelia grimaced. She put down the lowercase B, and surprisingly it was correct. (use the lowercase B)

"That's right." Bucky said surprisingly. Cecelia put her notebook in the air and let out a cheer.

"Next." She said as Bucky sat down on the ground. His back was leaned against the car and he looked around.

"Uh, tree."

t-r-e-e

"See? You're not bad at this!" Bucky exclaimed as he tossed her the hat she stole from the store. "You don't wanna get a sunburn, right?" Bucky asked as Cecelia put her hat on. "Spell hat."

h-a-t

"Your making the words to easy, Bucky." Cecelia complained. Bucky smiled as he sat up a little bit.

"Spell independent." Bucky said and Cecelia looked down. She knew she could not spell that word. She looked up at him as she looked down to spell it.

"Nevermind then."

-

Dear diary

Bucky is being a ashole he told me i can not ask any more kwestions becuz he has a hedac im also mad becuz he got me a book but i cant reed so it was useles but we didnt by it so it is ok we stole it from the stor

Bucky and me r on a rodetrip to sowth carolina we escaped from hydra a few days ago after saving captin america from the water i also fell in the water and i got wet then we went to the store and took stuff becuz we r on the run

i wonder if sowth carolina has a beech Bucky told me abot 1 a long tim ago he sad ther was dig big waves i had to scribble out dig becuz i spelt it with the b backword i dont no how peepl can rite becuz i think it is hard

i think that Bucky is reely a good person and he is just trying to help both of us to sumtimes he is just a litl srikt but i no why he is strikt becuz he is just trying to protect both of us

i luv Bucky but he doesnt no that but now i think i want to pis him of for fun

from

Cecelia

"Hey,Bucky?"

"We're playing the quiet game, remember?" Bucky asked and Cecelia nodded her head.

"But it's serious." Cecelia said and Bucky nodded his head. sure it was. It was another dumb question.

"I'm sure it is." He said and Cecelia pouted as she looked at the road. Cecelia turned up the radio. Bucky was surprised to not hear a string of curses and he left it on. "Are you buckled?" Bucky questioned and Cecelia nodded her head. She brought her knees to her chest and put her head on her knees.

"Are we going to get a house?" Cecelia asked him curiously. Bucky shrugged his shoulders as he got onto the highway.

"We'll see, doll. We're taking baby steps." Bucky said as she looked out the window. "How's your head?" Bucky asked and Cecelia shrugged her shoulders.

"It's alright." Cecelia said, her stitches weren't ripped, and she didn't have a headache or anything. So she assumed she was just fine. Her hand was a bit sore, mainly because it was her dominant hand, her left hand.

"That's good." He said as he put his hand on her knee. He squeezed her knee and she put her head on his shoulder.

"I wish we could get a big house on the beach." Cecelia said as Bucky listened to her. He nodded his head as she explained it to him. "And it could be light blue, and it can have a white roof." She explained as Bucky smiled.

"Sounds like a nice house." He said to her and she nodded her head. "And we're gonna have a garden." She told him and Bucky chuckled.

"What are we planting?" Bucky asked and Cecelia shrugged her shoulders.

"Sunflowers." She said, she saw a pattern of them at Target. Then she found a new liking to them. "We're gonna go to the beach, everyday." Cecelia said as Bucky raised his eyebrows at her idea.

"Every day?" He asked, Cecelia nodded her head.

"Every single day and we're going to listen to the girl on the radio." Cecelia said referring to the pop star earlier. She had a good voice, and it made the two in a better mood.

"I'm gonna make friends, but you're gonna be my best friend, so don't worry." She said making Bucky kiss her on top of the head. "I'm gonna go to school, and I'm going to read and write." She said, after she explained there was silence. That's all she wanted. She wanted a stable life, with a garden for sunflowers, a radio to play pop music, and a beach to swim in the ocean.

"I like that plan, doll." Bucky said and Cecelia took her head off his shoulder. She grabbed her notebook and put her feet on the seat. She propped her notebook on her legs and took out her pen.

Dear diary

Bucky is not an ashole i take it back

from

Cecelia

Cecelia started to draw the house she wanted. It was two stories, and it had a lot of windows. In the front there was a garden of sunflowers.

"We also are going to get bikes." Cecelia said as she drew 2 bikes. "Yours can be whatever color, but mine gets to be blue." Cecelia said, making Bucky chuckle.

"You like blue then, don't you?" Bucky asked, getting a nod from her.

"Asshole is spelt wrong, by the way." Bucky said and Cecelia closed her notebook and dropped it on the floor.

A/N:

hey guys,
your never gonna guess what.
if finished this whole freaking book.

SPOIL (kinda)

so i'm including tfatws but idk if i'm going to make another book for it because i also have an idea i made for myself...i'm not gonna talk abt that idea but it's Cecelia's own little like "movie" in the mcu. i came up with it and i honestly rally like the idea.

but i got a couple ideas.

maybe i do tfatws in this and then my other idea in the sequel? or maybe just do it all in this? or i was gonna to tfatws and my idea in the sequel, bc i have a couple good names which it's have you vote on!!!!!😘😘😘😘🚢😘😘💕🤣🧃🤔🤔🧍‍♂️🤣🚗💕🐜

anyways...

they're mainly t.s bc shes so relatable.

so here's some voting options. i'll give explanations as well.

The Archer- "they see right through me" and "i hate my reflections" (you'll find out sooner or later) "who could ever leave me darling, but who could say" and honestly the whole fucking song.

what was i made for- pretty self explanatory... "what was i made for?" signifying what Cecelia was made to be, an assassin

mad woman- "But no one likes a mad woman
What a shame she went mad
You made her like that" and "Takin' my time
'Cause you took everything from me" self explanatory, but that one talks about what hydra made her.

IF YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS TELL ME

i feel like she's so coded for depressing songs that it's very hard to choose.

but i'm so proud of myself for the title of this book...it was perfect. "who you are is not where you've been" and "who you are is not what you did." "did some things you can't speak of, but at night you live it all again." HSHSJSJSJSJ. that song honestly inspired this book. innocent is one of my favorite songs on speak now, and i think it really relates to bucky+cecelia

so maybe i'll just make like a playlist like i said before. idk. but playlists have so many songs and i only have a few in mind.

and guys...
don't be shy...you can comment. i love reading comments. so...don't be shy, i don't bite.

-florencepughismine🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.6K 28
He shoved his metal hand out of the cell and shook my flesh one. He made is message clear: If I did anything to double cross them, he'd kill me. And...
10.1K 358 10
After Steve tracks down his old friend and brings him in, Fury tasks Natasha with determining whether The Winter Soldier is an asset or a liability...
17K 598 20
Brought to Earth by her mother, alongside her twin sister, at the young age of six, both Azar and Artemis train under SHIELD to become Earth's heroes...
3.5M 108K 40
Mr. Parker will see you now.