It started with an Accident...

By ChhaviGupta51

In a twist of fate, an accident intertwines the lives of two individuals on opposite ends of the emotional sp... More

Hello everyone 😍
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Untitled Part 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125

Chapter 41

931 211 19
By ChhaviGupta51

Mahi's POV

Everything seemed to be good, he kissed me and I felt very good inside but he looked upset.

Why??

" Please don't ever do that again. "

" What?? "

" Think that you are not pretty or nobody wants you. " He caressed my face and said.

"  Do you want me? "  I asked and he again looked at my lips. My heartbeat increased in anticipation of hearing him say that he did.

" I need to go, Mahi. "   and left without answering my question.

I kept looking at him standing there rooted to the place. And once I realized that I have been standing there for too long, I went back to the water to cool off. I looked around and found that he was nowhere to be seen. He must have left after kissing me leaving me confused about his feelings again.

******

After about a week...

Manik Bhai had gone to celebrate his birthday in Surat as per Dadaji's request. Everyone had gone there but since I had my exam, Mihir and I stayed. We were planning to join them after my exam.

We took a late-night flight so that we could reach there before dawn.

We both reached our haveli at about 2 AM and we knew that everyone would be asleep by this time so we both went to our rooms. I was dead tired and as soon as I reached my room, I didn't even bother to change into anything  I just removed my sweatshirt and jeans and got into bed. It was very cold and I literally dived under the fluffy quilt. In no time I slipped into the slumber.

After a few hours, I felt some welcoming warmth on my back. I was too tired to even open my eyes, It was a vague but nice feeling as if I was dreaming, I snuggled into it as I was feeling good, and then I felt some kind of hot Breeze or something on my neck and shoulder.

What could it be?

But I did not bother as I was feeling good and was too sleepy. Gradually the hot breeze started caressing me melting me somehow and I tried to turn and see but I realised that an arm was wrapped around me.

What the hell!!

I panicked and tried to push away that arm but its grip got tightened around my waist. Just then a pair of lips kissed my neck and I was shocked. I tried my level best to get out of bed after struggling for a minute, I managed to get out of his arms and turned to see who it was.

He had buried his face in my long hair earlier and now in the pillow, I could not see his face properly. But he was tall. The lights were off and I could not see him, but it was one of Manik bhai's friends.

He was lying on his stomach with his head buried in a pillow

The quilt pulled up to his lower back.  only emphasized the fact that he wasn't wearing many clothes.

Out of curiosity, I went closer to him wanting a better look and Ignoring the fluttering of my nerves.

I was shocked when all of a sudden, he turned and grabbed my hand and pulled me down on the bed and I fell over him.

I have no idea if it was a dream or my wishful thinking but  I was astonished to see that it was Ron.

Ron??

Ron??

Ron was in bed sleeping next to me??

It was unbelievable that so much could happen in a fraction of a second... I was lying on him, his chest was as hard as a wall and I could literally feel his hard body beneath me. My bosom was pressed against his hard chest and I  could feel his tight abs as well.

My God!! He looked even better without a shirt now, my hands were trembling but I had to get up and so I pushed on his chest to get up but he wrapped his arm around my waist keeping me captive there.

His chest was so hot as if he was burning inside. I was literally lost in another world and thought what would it feel like to touch and kiss his hard body?

Oh, God!! What was I thinking about ?? Why was I thinking such things about him, he didn't even care about me.

And as soon as I realized it, I tried to get up. He flipped and pinned me to bed with his weight.

I was still so shocked to see him in my bed and whatever was going on, I should have pushed him and got out of the bed but I could not move and he tightened his grip on me.

Since I had such a severe crush on him, I could not move even though I knew that it was not right to be in bed with him.

But what was he doing here in my bed?

Was I still dreaming??

No, it felt real. I was in his arms.

" Please... stay with me, don't leave me alone, I can't live without you. I need you here with me. I want you ... kiss you, "  he muttered and buried his face in my neck and kissed my cheek, and started showering butterfly kisses on my neck, ear, just below the ear, and shoulder. I felt a current flowing through my nerves.

I could not even breathe, my heart was beating like a drum.

" I love you... Stay with me, "  He said. And his one hand slipped into the spaghetti top I was wearing and molded over my bosom. And I gasped. I wanted him to kiss me.

My mind was getting numb and I was enjoying being in his arms. It felt like my home.

😍😍😍😍💗💗💗💗💓💓💓💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗

🌄 Good morning 🌞

Here is my today's chapter, I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote, comment, share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a nice day.

Thanks
Chhavi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

420K 28.5K 33
NOOR SHEIKH "He always loved her and he still love her, I was never his priority" MUHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK "You are nothing but a replacement of my firs...
1M 70.7K 49
"Mr Mehra you are in no position to interfere in my matters. I could have handled the situation by myself without you getting involved in it. I am co...
1.7M 92.2K 59
[FEATURED] Shruti never had marriage in her life plan. For her, it was, ❝Shaadi aur bacche, dusron ke hi achhe.❞ (Marriage and children benefit only...
8.5K 246 36
When two meet chaos is bound to happen ........ A LOVELY CHAOS💕 Both are similar as well as different at same time🤨 ........ They except each other...