Childhood Love | Charles Lecl...

By lemao__

Childhood lovers who made a pact. One never stopped loving the other. Did the other move on? Charles Leclerc... More

Intro
When we were young
For the first time
Awkward
Hits different
Fool
When i was your man
No Control
Silence
Jealous
Strange
Everything has changed
Looking Out for you
Falling
Happier than ever
A/N
I Know You
Home
Never Really Over
Let it Happen
She Knows
A/N
Complicated

Karma

597 6 0
By lemao__

5:48 AM- November 13, 2021

It's the morning of the sprint race. I got dressed and did my hair. I text Charles to make sure it's still ok that I'm coming. Colin is still asleep and doesn't know what time I'll be leaving so, I write him a little note saying goodbye and have fun at the event today.

5:53 AM I start to head down to the lobby to meet Charles. I got into the elevator and shot him a text saying I was heading down.

                                      Charles

V:Hey heading down now!

C:Ok see you in a minute!

He responds really fast. I mean at least I know he's down there quicker. I get down to the lobby and the doors open. I see Charles sitting down in a seat more towards the front.

I start to head over to him. He notices me and stands up. He give me a hug. "Hey Toria, ready to go?" He asks. Toria? My old nickname he gave me. I haven't heard that in a long time. I kind of missed it.

"Yep, ready to go!" I say pulling away from the hug. He pulls a lanyard with a pass for the paddock out of his pocket. He hands it to me. "Merci, bon monsieur!" (Thank you good sir) I say taking the pass from his hand. "Bienvenue madame!" (Your welcome ma'am) He says in response.

We start to walk outside and I see a nice black van sitting outside. "This is our ride!" He says opening the door. "It's nice" I say getting into the back seat.

He joins me in the back seat and the car starts to head to the track. This time we aren't going to the front like we did yesterday. We're entertaining from the driver's entrance Charles said.

We get to the track super quick since it's super close to our hotel. "Oh no" Charles says as soon as we pull up. "What?" I ask worried.

"Paparazzi" he says pointing out the window. Now I'm nervous. There going to take photos of us and if they leak then I don't know how Colin will react.

"Toria a mis ça!" (Toria put this on) he says handing me a hoodie. "Ok" I put it on and put the hood up so that they can't see my face. Fingers crossed.

He opens the door and immediately lights start flashing from the cameras of the paparazzi. As soon as I step out people start shouting. "Charles is this your girlfriend?" What's your name?" "Who are you?" "Charles, Charles?"

Charles pushes me in front of him and we make it to the drivers entrance. As we start to walk further into the paddock the lights go away. I put my hood down. "That was very overwhelming" I say as we start to make our way to the Ferrari paddock.

"Yeah I know, sorry about that, I honestly forgot about them" he says putting head down as he apologizes. "Oh it's ok I understand" I really don't because I've never had this problem but I have to be empathetic.

We finally make it to the Ferrari paddock and he starts to show me around and introduce me to members of the team. We finally get to his teammate Carlos. "Carlos, Isa, this is my friend, Victoria" he says as he introduces me to them. "Victoria, this is my teammate Carlos and his girlfriend Isa" he adds as he introduces them to me.

"Nice to meet you guys" I say shaking both their hands. "Nice to meet you too!" They say in unison. "Do you want to come walk around the paddock with me?" Isa asks. I can already tell she is such a sweet person.

"Yes I would love too! See you later Charles!" I say waving goodbye as me and Isa walk away.

"So how do you and Charles know each other?" She asks as we leave the Ferrari paddock. "Childhood friends" I say. "We also dated for a while" I can't lie. I've lied enough recently.

"Really! That's so cool!" She says so sweetly. "How long have you and Carlos been dating?" I ask. "Since 2017" she says. "Really that's a long time!" I say. They've been dating the same amount of years me and Colin have.

We walk around the paddock getting to know each other a little more and I find out she's such a sweet girl. We really hit it off. The sprint race is starting soon so we start to head back to the Ferrari paddock

As we get there I see Charles. "Good luck!" I shout. "Thank you Toria!" He shouts back. Isa gives Carlos and hug and kiss and then we head to the viewing spot for us.

We sit next to each other and talk a little more till I get a text. It's from Colin.

                                        Babe😘

C:How's the race? How's photographing?

V:Good! The race is about to start! How's the event?

C:The event is good! We miss you!
Have fun, talk to you later!
Love you!

I put my phone down and start to talk to Isa again. The sprint race starts and we watch contently. Till I get another text this time from Chloe.

                                       Chlo❤️

C:Have something to explain

V:What do you mean Chloe?

C:I just saw a picture of you and Charles
getting out of a car together!

V:Oh shit

C:Yea oh shit, what do you have to say
for yourself Victoria?

V:He invited me, I couldn't say no. I'm sorry I should've told you

C;I'm not telling Colin but your lucky
I'm not. We're talking about this
later!

I have to find those photos. I don't even care about Chloe being mad at me right now. I just can't let Colin see the photos. This is karma for me lying to them about why I'm here.

I start to look the internet. Isa tells me she's going ti go find Carlos and she'll send Charles up here. I give her a hug and say goodbye.

I keep on looking for the photos. About 6 minutes later Charles finds me. I immediately stand up and tell Charles. "Charles the photos got out already!" I say. "What photos?" He asks. "From earlier, there's also photos of me and Isa walking around the paddock. This isn't good!" I say as I start to panic.

"It's ok, I'll get my team to find a way ti get the photos off the internet, we'll figure this out together ok!" He says giving me a hug. "Ok your right, I need to calm down"

We gather his stuff and leave the paddock. We find his car and quickly get there trying ti beat the paparazzi again but obviously it doesn't work.

We get into the car and start to head back. "What time are your friends getting back?" He questions. "Around 8, it's a really long event and they want to stay for the whole thing" I say pulling out my phone to check the time to see it's only 10.

"Well if you want to Me, Carlos. Isa, Max, and Kelly are all going out for lunch if you want to join us?" He asks.

"I'll be alone all day so why not?" I say as it's true that I'll be alone. I get a text.

                                       Babe😘

C:We need to talk when we get home,
See you at 8.

Oh no. He's seen the photos. And now I get a text from Chloe.

                                      Chlo❤️

C:Colin saw the photos, he's pissed.
I didn't show him the photos.
Didn't tell him about your guys past.
He wants to talk to you when he gets
home. See you later love.

Now I'm nervous. What's he going to say. For now I have to think of what I'm going to wear to lunch with Charles.

"Charles what are you wearing to lunch?" I ask him. "Jeans and a dress shirt" he says. "Ok perfect, what time" I ask as we get out the car.

"11:30 at some restaurant Carlos picked out" he says as we get into the hotel. "Ok" I respond. "Everything ok?" He asks. "Yep, perfectly fine"

We get to our floor. "I'll pick you up at your door at 11:15" he says as we stop at my door. "Ok I'll see you then!"

I finally get into my room. I'm so stressed. I start to cry. I have to pull it together for lunch. I start to get ready.

It's been an hour. Charles should be heading to get me now. I hear a knock on my door. "Bonjour Charles" I say as I open the door. But it's not Charles.

It's Colin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.9K 55
: ̗̀➛ part three of the one for the road series SNOWFALL / CL16 in which two childhood friends reunite. a formula...
94.5K 3K 37
In which, Catalina and Carlos are childhood friends turned high school sweethearts. OR In which, two friends have been together since they were fift...
446K 7.6K 77
Emilia and Charles, two best friends in their early childhood. They go everywhere together, do everything with each other. So when Emi has to move al...