Special ➮ʟᴍᴋ

By AlexPetals

*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You... More

Intro & Info
Reader Information
💛Prologue💛
💛Chapter one💛
💛Chapter two💛
💛Chapter three💛
💛Chapter four💛
💛Chapter five💛
💛Chapter six💛
💛Chapter eight💛
💛Chapter nine💛
💛Chapter ten💛
💛Chapter eleven💛
💛Chapter twelve💛
💛Chapter thirteen💛
💛Chapter fourteen💛
💛Chapter fifteen💛
💛Chapter sixteen💛
💛Chapter seventeen💛

💛Chapter seven💛

1.1K 48 17
By AlexPetals

Chapter seven
Coming Home: Dragon mansion

"Am I in wattpad?"

3rd person pov:

Mei and MK are currently playing Monkey Mech along with Sandy cheering them. [Name] clearly remember this episode. It's the episode where Mei will get her Dragon Blade.

Mei's phone starts ringing catching her attention, when she saw who it was her mood immediately changed. [Name] already knew what this meant and they aren't gonna lie when they said they aren't excited to see Mei's house in personal.

"Oh boy.... Hi, Mom..... Yes...... Of course..... Yes, Mother." Mei hang up with a frown on her face, "Hey, you okay there, Mei?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah. It's just-" Mei was cut off by MK laughing when he beats up Mei's video game avatar.

Mei sigh and turn back at Sandy, "My parents... They want me to housesit." She informed catching MK's attention.

"And that's a bad thing?" Sandy asked, [Name] facepalm shaking their head with a sigh.

"No. Me and my parents, we-"

"Uh, did Mei say sleepover at her house?" MK asked cutting Mei off once again.

"What? No. My parents would want-"

"Sleepover!  I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret Dragon House full of secret dragon stuff. Come on, please?  Please, please, please, please, please?"

[Name] sweatdrop and look at Mei with an apologetic looks, "Sleepover it is." Mei said in defeat.

"Ah yeah. This sleepover is going to be amazing. You know what? I'll bring my Monkey King DVDs so we can have a marathon."

[Name] knew that the Bull clone is following them. It's kinda weird because they felt eye watching them. Maybe because they already knew that someone is following or watching them. But, back then they don't often noticed that someone is watching them, and if they do they already knew they are just being paranoid..

--

MK, Mei, [Name] and Sandy arrive at Mei's house, "It's even better than I thought. Growing up here must have been great." MK awe. [Name] also look around in amazement but unlike the two they stayed with Mei.

"Yeah, I guess..." [Name] turn their attention back at Mei,

"But... I don't know. When I was growing up, I just wanted to be rough and tumble. Break stuff. Look at bugs. You know, have fun just like normal girl stuff. But when your house is pretty much a museum and you come from a long line of ancient, noble dragons, that's kind of frowned on."

[Name] look up at the wall, 'Hm.. Giving me a small Adrien vibes. But unlike him, Mei's parents are both alive... And her father is sane and not as controlling as Gabriel."

"Anyway. Onwards to the definitely-not-going-to-be-terrible sleepover." MK and Sandy dash off, not getting her message, and Mei sighs.

[Name] glance at her putting a reassuring hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry. This is not gonna be a terrible sleepover. Trust me. Everything is going to be better than you think." They hinted giving them a wink.

Mei smile and nodded, unfortunately the moment was cut off when you both heard the house's security system aims at MK and Sandy, but Mei run up to them disarming it.

"Yeah, my parents are a bit serious about the old security thing." Mei stated as the door open, "Welcome home, Mei." The security robot greeted.

"Yeah."

"This is amazing!"

"Whoa. What is all this stuff?"

Sandy and MK fanboy, [Name] look around in amazement, "Damn." They murmured.

"Ah, you know. Gifts, artifacts, offerings. Just stuff that's been in my family for -- guys. Wait!" Mei shouted seeing MK and Sandy messing around.

"If I had all this stuff, I don't even know what I would do. Sell it, probably." MK stated.

"Yeah, this stuff looks really great. Looks like a few good years, maybe. Centuries." Sandy commented.

"Guys, stop! Hands in pockets now. Follow me. You guys are such menaces, you know that?" She scolded, then she look around trying to find [Name] to see them staring at an emerald sculptures of the White-Horse Dragon.

Mei sigh grabbing their hood before leading them on a tour of her house.

"This is the garage filled with all the awesome things I am not allowed to drive."

"This is one of our many long hallways."

"We also have the Celestial Jade Garden,"

"The room with the 30 centuries of antiques,"

"Pool of a Thousand Tears,"

"Tea and snack room,"

"And my bedroom-" Mei open the light of her room to reveal it very messy. She immediately closed the light, 'Eh. No shame bud, we have the same room situation.' [Name] thought.

"And this is the Dragon Claw Chamber."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up." MK approaches and geeks out over the Dragon Blade, [Name] was holding on Mei's jacket like a child clearly fascinated by her house. Or estate.

"Whoa. Now this thing is cool. So what's the dealio with this dealy, yo?" MK asked.

"That's the sword of my great-great-great times a thousand great-grandfather, the Dragon of the West. Legends say that my grandfather imbued it with unimaginable power so that our clan would always have the strength of the dragon to protect them. Its true power will only show itself to those deemed worthy. A true member of our clan who's proven themselves strong enough to protect our family from the forces of evil. But I'm not allowed to touch it." She inform.

"Hey, anyone want to see the game room?" She asked.

MK and Sandy agree while [Name] stayed quiet.

--

MK fools around with the pinball machine in the game room also fanboying over it, "A pinball machine? I've always wanted to try one of these."

"Yeah, now this place is home. All right. You three boot up the old TV. I will go get some sn-n-n-nacks. Okay, don't break anything while I'm gone!" [Name] wanted to come but they knew Mei have to dealt with it alone.

"Ha. "Don't break anything while I'm gone." Yeah, right." MK mimicked when he accidently breaks the pinball machine plunger, "Noooo."

[Name] watch in amusement as MK and Sandy tried to fix the pinball machine, they don't want to interfere afraid that they might break it more.

"Careful, careful." Sandy mumble, the pinball machine breaks again making the two gasped in terror.

"What?!"

"We're going to need more tape."

[Name] snicker at the two, a soft smile appearing on their lips knowing the trauma that they are gonna went through in the near future.

But they also wonder. What are they in this story? Are they just a normal normal or not? From all the wattpad fan fiction they read there are many parts where the reader will have the Samadhi fire, or someone related to Lady Bone Demon, or a Celestial being that was reincarnated, or they are a mystic monkey-

'Hm... I wonder what kind would I be. Normal would be nice but, they all sounds cool.' They thought. They don't know, yet. But they will try their best to be as useful as possible.

They sigh shaking their head knowing that they are overthinking things again. They look up from the ceiling, "I wonder how is everyone back at home." They mumble.

The pinball machine is desperately being held together by duct tape. [Name] look at it in pity as they stood between MK and Sandy.

"Maybe a little more tape?" Sandy suggested.

MK shook his head in denial, "No, no. I broke it. Part of being a hero is owning up to your mistakes. Wish me luck."

MK left the room and [Name] decided to follow him. "So, um, Mei, you know that really cool- Mei? Mei, what happened?!"

[Name] winced looking at the destroy house, "Ooo that's gotta cost a lot." They mumble walking besides MK.

"MK, [Name]. Someone tried to steal the Dragon Sword. I stopped them with this, the Dragon Sword." She informed proudly.

"Whoa, the Dragon Sword. That's-" MK stop when he saw [Name] and Sandy looking at him, "Mei, I'm really glad you stopped them, but I have a confession to make. I accidentally-"

"Accidentally what?" Mei asked.

"Accidentally... didn't know what was going on. Wow, that thing's amazing." [Name] and Sandy look at each other before giving MK a look.

"Ahem."

A cough interrupted them, the four look at the source of the sounds to see Mei's parents, 'Damn. Mei have those hot mom.' [Name] thought.

"Mom, Dad. You're back." Mei said nervously, "We were on our way when we realized somebody forgot our luggage." Her mom explain glancing at her husband.

"Um, Sandy, [Name], were you kind of expecting Mei's parents to be literally two, big, scary dragons?" MK asked whispering to the two of you.

"Um, no." Sandy replied, [Name] shook their head watching the family. "I can explain. Someone tried to steal the sword. I didn't let them. And I used this. I'm sorry." Mei explain.

"We saw the whole thing." Her father stated.

"But I couldn't just-"

"And we're so proud of you." Her father said cutting her off.

"What?" Mei asked in disbelief, "The Dragon Blade is the pride of our family heritage. Its power only shows itself to those that embrace their history. Their family. " Her father explain.

"We may not always see eye-to-eye, and your friends are more unique than we expected, but you are a part of this family. And it is part of you. We love you." Her mother said.

[Name] eye softened feeling a bit homesick watching the two.

"I love you too, Mom. Dad." Mei embrace her family and MK was about to join but [Name] grab the back of his jacket.

[Name] took out their phone, they're gonna need it in the future, they took multiple photos until they are contented.

"I am sorry about the house, though." Mei apologies, "What's important is that you are okay. Objects can be replaced." Her mother replied.

"Everything except my prized pinball machine. That is irreplaceable." MK winces nervously making [Name] chuckled.

•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•┈┈┈•

[Name] is awfully quiet don't you think? I wonder why...

Anyway! I hope y'all like it! See you in the next update lovely petals. Take care.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 19 12
【𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜】⇾ Completed ⇨ 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘦𝘶𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 ⇨ 𝘍𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳! ❝ 𝑰 𝒘...
15.3K 446 49
Have you ever looked at something and think: 'How different everything was back in the day...' Of course, you had. The news headlines about newly dis...
148K 5.3K 50
The reader is MK's non-identical twin sister. When Pigsy both sent the two out for noodle deliveries, MK went to deliver his stack of noodles, while...
180K 3.1K 30
🍑🍑𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: ᴀʟʟ ɪᴍᴀɢᴇꜱ, ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏꜱ, Qᴜᴏᴛᴇꜱ, ᴇᴛᴄ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇꜱꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪꜰɪᴇᴅ. ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʜɪɢʜʟʏ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇᴄɪᴀᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ...