💛Chapter seventeen💛

Chapter seventeenThe end is here!; Assistant

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chapter seventeen
The end is here!; Assistant

"Am I in wattpad?"

2nd person Pov:

After your hangout with Macaque he let you off after his little plan. Though you did told him that you will visit him sometimes in the Shadow theater. You couldn't help but feel nervous and excited at the same time now that the next thing that will happened is the battle between DBK who were possessed by LBD. To be honest you were excited to see Spider Queen again and hang out with Redson!

The training with Ne Zha had been pretty useful for you too. Now you can defend yourself, but that doesn't mean thay you wanted the enemies to target you now!

You are currently surrounded by Bull clones. Their blue eye all focused on your figured. "Haha. I hate life so much." You curse under your breath as you gripped your humanoid scissors. Scissors? Yes scissors. Why scissors? Because you thought it was pretty bad*ss to have an unique weapon.

You kneed the middle part of the scissors seperating it into two now resembling a blade. A dual weapon. Pretty cool huh? You jump towards one of the bull clone slicing it's head. Some launched themselves towards you but you slice them to peaces.

"Haha! Don't mess with the Third Lotus Prince student!" You said proudly looking up at the sky with a small smile. 'I wonder how Ne Zha is doing.' You thought.

You chuckled before running towards the direction where the Bull Family is. You jump down the deep hole summoning your rollerblade as you skate in the air. You landed gracefully on the ground hiding behind the boulder. Like the show, DBK had framed Redson as a traitor and so is PIF when he defended her son.

Princess IronFan was thrown on the wall, she look at her husband falling on her knee, "Mother!" Redson called running up to her to his surprise his father fist was in front of him giving him no time to react.

You jump in front of Redson blocking DBK fist with your scissor blade. Your eye twitch at the strength thankfully you didn't get blown away. "You-"

"Yeah save the insult Red Pepper." You said swinging your scissor blade pushing DBK fist away. You and Redson jump away from his father attack. The two rolled on the ground before falling. Princess IronFan slide in front of them putting her fan in a defensive position.

The Demon Bull King laugh at them, you put your two scissor blade back together. However they all hear faint scream. They all look up to see MK fall down with a scream.

MK groan as Demon Bull King attention turn to him, "Noodle Boy?" You soon calm down. You already know what will happened, but you still wanted to joined the fight. 

MK stand up stretching his back, "Give me a minute." You sweatdrop chuckling at him.

"Hoo! Okay! I think I'm ready now. Let's go." He said rolling his shoulder.

"Sun Wukong! Come here to lock me away again? I'll crush you where you stand!" The Demon Bull King threatened.

They all look at him weirdly except you, "Wukong? Eh.. I think you got the wrong guy. You okay there, DBK?"

DBK suddenly lunged towards him, he jump aiming a punch at MK. However MK quickly avoided the attack.

Princess IronFan watched them with a frown, she swing her weapon catching Redson attention, "Mother? What are you.." His eye widen when his mother launch two wind slash with her fan towards her husband that push him slightly.

The two slash hit the wall creating a crack on it by the forced. Princess IronFan used her fan controlling the wind to carry MK towards them away from the rubble.

MK groan sitting up looking at Princess IronFan in confusion, "The canister. The power inside has driven him mad. We need to destroy it." She stated.

MK used his gold vision looking at the canister. DBK ran towards them all fours while roaring in anger, "Okay. Time for round two."

Redson spread his arm in front of him, "No. This time, we fight with you." He use his flame to boost himself forward. You grin summoning your skates once again skating towards DBK .

Redson glance at you for a second before punching the ground creating a strong forced along with flame. You slid in front of Redson swinging your scissor creating a strong bluish forced. Princess IronFan created a tornado with her fan.

"You will meet your fate together." DBK scream creating a strong forced that threw the three, you lost your footings making your back collide at Redson. The two of you were thrown a few feet away along with Princess IronFan.

You watched as DBK approach the three of you. But you already know what will happened. A rock hit his face, "Yeah! I got more rocks where that one came from-" DBK grab MK.

Thankfully MK destroy the canister like what happened in the show. MK asked if you were okay but you assured him. You then turn to the Demon Bull Family to see Princess IronFan gently grabbing The Demon Bull King's face so he could face her.

Princess IronFan smile softly, "You came back to me."

You smile at them, happy that you get to see this wholesome moment in personal. Tornado started surrounded them, Redson look at the canister suspiciously and then they disappear in the tornado.

MK complain at them disappearing again. He panicked seeing a giant rock about to fall on the two of them, MK shriek clinging into you but thankfully the rock was caught by the Monkey Mech that is getting controlled by Mei.

"Mei!" MK cheer happily.

Mei laugh, "Thank god you're alright [Name]! Now Let's get out of here you Monkey Men." You laughed at Mei statement before rushing inside the Mech.